Kathy's Pool Party Ch. 02 - Berni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
966 Followers

And while I was distracted by that, Paul yanked my t-shirt over my head. I gave out a little shriek, and covered my boobs with my arms; but then I figured the hell with it, Didi and Hanna were also half naked, Gail might as well have been, and this was a lot more comfortable anyway.

And then of course Courtney pulled off her bra, joining us Panty Girls, and swam over to Kimi and pulled off her bikini top, and the whole thing turned into a game of strip-tag. When Tiff ended up completely naked, Paul and I decided it was time to get out of the pool.

Not because we were afraid of being naked, mind you, but because we wanted to strip one another. We made it back to the lounger and, assuring ourselves that everybody else was about to be naked as well, took turns removing one another's suits. For all our fooling around over the past couple of days, remember, we hadn't seen one another completely naked.

I pulled down Paul's trunks first, and his cock sprung outward like a whip. A nice, hard whip. That I was tempted to get on my knees and take into my mouth right then and there. This was the thing I'd made cum twice since last night, and which had made me cum twice.

Then he pulled my panties down my legs. I was actually letting a boy look at my pussy. I knew it was wet, and night just from the pool water. I think he was surprised I had no hair there -- but of course I'd shaven it the day before, because I couldn't have tried on that new bikini for him otherwise.

We lay down on the lounger together, facing one another, kissing one another wildly, exploring each other's bodies, grinding our sexes together. Several times, I could feel the shaft of his cock slide between my pussy lips, separating them, getting slippery with my pussy juices.

Never the head, though. If the head of his cock had entered my pussy, even slightly, even for a moment, I'd have pushed against him as hard as I could, driving it deep inside of me. Not caring who might see.

But the way we were grinding into one another, and how hard Paul was, it was going to happen soon enough. The head of his cock had come close to slipping inside me already, and I really didn't want to fuck out here in public. So I stood up, grabbed my shorts and panties, and said "Let's get inside and find a bedroom."

I didn't have to ask him twice.

I glanced in the pool as we passed it, wondering where my t-shirt was and how I was going to get home without it. No sign of it but on one side of the pool, away from everybody else, in chest-high water, Eddie was pressed against Gail... and I couldn't swear to it, but I think they were fucking. Right there in the pool. And across the pool from them, Davy and Jenny-Jane-Whatever seemed pretty close to doing the same thing.

Rae was standing in neck-high water and Hanna was in front of her, underwater. Was Hanna sucking on Rae's breast??

Do I even know these people? I wondered. Clearly, it just took a single spark, I guess Didi losing her top, to turn the usual make-out party into an orgy.

Well, not an orgy exactly: everybody's still just fooling around with their dates, after all.

We passed Didi and and Mindy's boyfriend having sex on the couch,not caring if anybody saw them. Not only not caring, but Didi gave me a smile when she saw me, even as Mindy's boyfriend was pounding into her.

Okay, maybe not everybody was still with their dates.

Still naked of course, still holding my panties and shorts but not thinking about putting them on, I ran up the stairs with Paul.

We opened the door to a bedroom we thought was empty, and instead walked in on two people neither of us knew, 69-ing one another. I'd never seen a completely naked man close up until a few minutes ago, and I was pretty sure Paul had never seen a naked girl, and now it seemed we couldn't avoid them. We both just stood and stared for a moment, until the girl noticed us, let the guy's cock slip out of her mouth, and said "There's plenty of room if you want to join us."

Well, we were standing there naked, after all -- and I'm sure she noticed Paul's erection.

"Um..." Paul said.

"Thanks, another time maybe," I said, pulling him out of the room and closing the door behind us.

There was one more bedroom on the floor. I knocked on the door first, this time, and when nobody answered, we went in.

The room wasn't empty, tough: this was the master bedroom, Kathy's parents' room, and lying in the middle of the king-sized bed was Kelly, on her back, wearing only her panties, passed out drunk. There was clearly a story behind this, but I didn't care what it was. "Paul," I said, "it's either here or in the bathtub."

He didn't have to be convinced: I led him over to the bed, climbed onto it, and lay on my back. "Just make sure you're looking at my tits, not Kelly's," I warned him.

"Not a problem," he assured me, joining me on the bed and lightly caressing my breasts.

"Seriously, Paul: foreplay? I promise I'll appreciate it next time, but right now we're both good and ready and we're both going to explode if you don't fuck me right now."

He crawled between my legs, and began easing his hard cock into my pussy. I kept waiting for the pain -- it's supposed to hurt your first time, isn't it? -- but I guess maybe that's not the case when you're insanely wet.

It didn't take long for Paul to cum -- I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did -- but that was okay, because I was already on the verge of an orgasm far beyond anything I'd ever experienced on my own. When Paul began to groan, as he shot load after load of cum inside me, I lost it completely and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Which woke up Kelly, who had no idea what was going on, and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

And then the evening really got crazy...

MemberX
MemberX
966 Followers
12