Katie and the Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you do Katie. I was watching through the curtains when you got the mail and I saw you shove a brown envelope back into the box. What is it? You don't want me to have my Ford Coupe? You going to keep the information from me until someone else has already bought it? Why don't you go out and get it Katie, and let's see what it is."

She gave me a dirty look, slammed the door to the dishwasher and stormed out of the room. Two minutes later she was back and the brown envelope had been ripped to pieces. She waved them at me and then tossed them into the garbage.

"Damned right I don't want you buying a car. Until you start paying attention to me again I'll be damned if I'll let you buy a car that you can spend all of your free time on. I'm sick of being ignored by you while you run around with figments of imagination in your head telling you that something is wrong with our marriage. I'm tired of it. I have needs damn it, needs that you aren't meeting and until you start meeting those needs I'll begrudge you anything else you want to spend your time on."

I looked at her with a smile on my face and then I clapped my hands and said, "Bravo, bravo. Academy Award performance if I ever saw one. With acting talent like that you belong in Hollywood. I especially liked the part about your having needs. Personally I would have thought that your needs were being more than met on your Wednesday night out with the girls."

Katie's face went pale as she said; "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Sure you do Katie, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I reached under the table and brought up the briefcase I'd put there while she was out at the mailbox. I opened it and took out another envelope which I tossed on the table in front of her.

"That's the original Katie. What you tore up was a copy. Check it out Katie. It is very interesting reading."

I got up and left her sitting at the table, the report in front of her.

+++++++++++++

It was an hour later and I was in my home study working on a sales report when Katie came in and sat down. She sat there for almost five minutes before she said, "What made you hire a detective?"

"I just finally got tired of trying to ignore it and pretending that I just thought that something was wrong."

"Did you have to drag everyone else down too?"

"Yep. The other guys deserved to know that their so-called loving wives were nothing more than cheating whores like you. Hopefully they can get rid of the sluts before the sluts can infect them with something."

"Is that why you stopped having anything to do with me, the fear of becoming infected?"

"That's part of it. The other part is that you are a nigger loving whore and I can't bear the thought of touching you"

"You probably won't believe this, but I love you and I would never do that to you. I always used condoms."

"You are right Katie, I don't believe you. In the first place condoms aren't enough and you know it. Aids gets passed by a transfer of body fluids and that includes swapping spit in a kiss and the pre-cum leaking out of a dick when you are sucking it. In the second place, you are lying to me and I know it. I saw what you were doing the night that I didn't come home. I saw you at that country western bar. I watched you exchange passionate kisses with that nigger in the parking lot and I watched as you went down on him while he drove your car to Sarah's and you sure didn't spend anytime putting a condom on him. God alone knows what you did upstairs in Sarah's apartment. The following Wednesday I watched as you went out to the parking lot with the one black guy and from the time you got in the car until your legs went up he barely had enough time to unzip his pants, let alone put on a condom. And the same with the two dudes you did on the backseat on the drive over to Sarah's. Doesn't matter anyway. We were toast as soon as I found out you were a punch board for niggers."

"Then why are you still here?"

"Because it is easier and cheaper than a divorce. So, now that the bullshit is out of the way you need to make a decision. We can either co-exist in the house and keep being parents to the kids or you can pack up and leave and get a divorce. It is strictly up to you."

"Aren't you even going to ask why?"

"No. I already know more than I want to know. I know that you have been cheating on me for at least seven years now. I don't really need to know that it has been longer than that - that maybe you snuck out of our room and fucked the bellboy while we were on our honeymoon. You did it, you finally got caught, the marriage is over, we move on. There is a bright side for you. You don't have to limit yourself to just Wednesday anymore."

"No chance for us?"

"No Katie, none at all."

"I guess I'll have to think about it. No chance at all?"

"None!"

She sat there and looked at me for a couple of more minutes and then she got up and left.

+++++++++++++

Katie made the decision to co-exist in the house. We were cordial to each other and gave the kids no reason to believe that anything had changed in the house, but at nine, seven and five their awareness wasn't what it would be in five more years. The surprising thing was that Katie gave up going out on Wednesday nights and didn't go out on any other nights either. After three months Katie started to make some moves toward trying to win me back. They were subtle at first and I didn't realize what she was doing, but I guess that subconsciously they were doing what she hoped as I did get erections that I tried to hide from her. Then she got a little more open and began dressing in a provocative manner. I had been without sex for almost seven months and it was hard to ignore her, but I did. I was determined to have nothing to do with her sexually. My plan was to stay together until the kids were old enough and then either divorce her or just walk away. I had been adding money to my coffee can in the garage and I had quite a large chunk saved against the day we split, however it went down.

I guess Katie thought she could turn me around though and she kept trying. I didn't help matters any when I stupidly agreed to move back into the bedroom with her

"Clarise and Benny are getting old enough to wonder why we are sleeping in separate bedrooms. We need to start sleeping in the same room."

"No Katie, no way."

"Hear me out on this okay? I said sleep in the same room, not the same bed. We can get twin beds and you can sleep on one side of the room and I'll be on the other. If they ask about separate beds we can tell them that you have a bad back and need a firmer mattress than I can sleep on. The important thing is that we keep up the pretense for them."

It sounded logical so I agreed. It turned out to be a big mistake. I had forgotten that being in the same room would mean seeing Katie dressing and undressing, getting in and out of the shower, standing naked in front of the mirror putting on her makeup and things like that. It gave me more hard ons than I care to admit to, but I still fought off the temptation to give in. Then one morning I woke up having what I thought was a wet dream to find Katie with my cock in her mouth. When she realized I was awake she stopped sucking on me and looked up at me and smiled.

"See? He does miss me."

I lost my temper and kicked out at her. My foot caught her shoulder and sent her tumbling from the bed and I stood up and looked down at her lying on the floor and shouted at her, "Stay away from me you filthy fucking nigger loving whore" and I stormed out of the room.

+++++++++++++

That night Katie went out and from then on she went out three or four nights a week. I couldn't have cared less as long as she left me alone, but then one night I woke up to loud noises coming from the living room and I got out of bed to see what they were. Katie was on the living room couch with a black cock in her mouth, her pussy and her ass while a fourth blackman stood off to the side watching and stroking his erection. The noise was the men urging each other on.

"Fuck the bitch. Give it to her hard."

"Man I do love pushing my cock into her tight white ass."

"Hurry up bro, I need to put my meat someplace."

I headed down stairs and when I got there the guy fucking Katie in the ass saw the rage on my face.

"Hey man, you must be the husband. She said you were okay with this."

"I don't give a rats ass what you do with the whore, but I don't want it done in my living room. A backseat, a motel, but not here."

"She brought us here man."

"I don't give a shit what she did. I've got three kids upstairs in bed and I don't need them waking up to go to the bathroom, hearing the noise and looking down here to see this. Get her the fuck out of here and do it now before I call the police."

I turned and left them and went upstairs and got dressed. About five minutes later I heard the front door slam and I checked and saw that the men had gone, but they had left a naked Katie on the couch. I went down and as I approached her she smirked at me, "You interrupted us and they left me hanging. You going to finish the job?"

I picked her up off the couch and carried her outside and dropped her on the front lawn and then I went back into the house and locked all the doors and windows. Katie raised enough racket trying to get back into the house that the neighbors called the cops. They tried to get me to let her back in but I refused and told them that the only way she was going to get back in was with a court order.

"At least give her some clothes."

"She keeps a blanket on the back seat of her car to keep cum from staining the seat. Let her wrap herself in that" and I closed the door on them. The next day I packed up the kids and moved out.

+++++++++++++

I can only blame myself for letting things get to that point. I should have just bitten the bullet when I first found out about Katie and gone for the divorce. Katie is fighting for custody of the kids and I'm fighting hard to keep her from getting them. Her latest maneuver is to claim that they aren't mine and she has demanded a DNA test to back up her claim. I have no idea how it is going to turn out, but you have no idea how many times I have thought back to my talk with my lawyer friend and remembered what he said, "With luck and good behavior you'll be out in eight years."

12