Katie-Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers

Katie took my hands and pushed them down her body, over her flat tummy and hips, and to her smooth shaven pussy. She pushed my fingers into the wet folds of her sex, her juices soaking my fingers in seconds.

I found my daughter's hard little clit as she moaned and cooed on top of me. She twisted around to kiss me, and our tongues met as I stroked her pussy.

We kept our sinful, incestuous kiss for minutes, until suddenly Katie began to go wild on top of me, bucking her hips and calling to me over and over again.

"Daddy... daddy... daddy.... DADDY!!!"

Katie came on my fingers, but I hadn't had enough of her pussy just yet.

I slid my daughter off of me and lay her on her back. I began to kiss my way down her body.

"Daddy... oh, Daddy... Daddy what are you doing?"

I placed a kiss on Katie's pussy.

"Oh no, Daddy. No, not that."

"Do you want me to stop, angel?"

"I.... I... no, God no. Keep going."

I tasted my daughter's vagina for the first time, savoring its scent and sweetness. God, if I could build a dream woman, she would keep that taste, that clean sweetness, throughout her life. I could lick a teen girl's pussy for hours.

I lashed her clit with my tongue as I pushed a finger into her. She wasn't a virgin, and I hadn't expected her to be with how long she'd been with her boyfriend, but none of that mattered to me. All that mattered to me was to bring her pleasure, and to keep this wonderful moment going. The rest of the world be damned, I had my mouth on my daughter's vagina, and I was loving every second of it.

"Daddy! Daddy I'm cummmmming, oh god, I'm cumming!"

I tasted a new flood of my daughter's nectar as she pushed her hips to my mouth, and clutched the back of my head with her hands.

I kissed her clit gently as she came down from her orgasm, and then moved up to lay beside her.

"That felt amazing," she said.

"Good, baby. Do you feel better now?"

"I... I don't know. I guess so, but what did we do, Daddy? I'm scared."

"Shhh... just go to sleep baby. Pretend it was a dream. It never has to happen again if you don't want it to. We never even have to talk about it. You'll always be my little girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

Katie lay against my chest and fell asleep within minutes. Not having just cum twice, I thought it would be harder for me to sleep, but it wasn't. For some reason, having fingered and licked my daughter brought me a sense of peace like I'd rarely known. It took a few minutes to get my breathing under control, but then the afterglow of what we'd done, and the feeling of Katie's warm body up against mine took over, and I drifted off to sleep as well.

Neither of us stirred until after ten in the morning.

**

The next morning I woke to the smell of breakfast again, but this time Katie looked fresh and alert after a full night's sleep. She was still wearing her nightie, though she'd added a bathrobe, panties and pair of panda slippers that was an adorable contrast to her more adult night wear.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, angel. You look like you slept okay."

"I sure did. I feel so much better, it's amazing. Thanks for um... helping me sleep, and for holding me all night. I guess I needed it."

"Oh. Of course, baby. Anything for my little girl."

Katie brought me some bacon, eggs and coffee and all of it was delicious. Amazingly so. It was like I'd eaten my last thousand breakfasts without even tasting them.

Katie sat across from me as we ate. I won't lie, it was a little awkward. I was sitting there, looking at my daughter, and all I could think about was eating her pussy. I'm sure the same thing was on her mind.

We finished our food and just sat there looking at each other for a few minutes.

Katie started talking first. "So, I called Shanna this morning, and we're going to go shopping and see some friends." Shanna, a half-latina beauty, was Katie's best friend around my house, and had been for years now. She was actually a very smart young woman, and I'd hired her for a couple of weeks the last summer to help me get some of my investment paperwork in order.

"That sounds like fun. Need some money?"

Katie grinned and came over and hugged me. "I wouldn't complain." She said. I went to my room to get my wallet.

I was retrieving one of my credit cards when I felt Katie come up behind me. I turned to her and she hugged me close again.

"Daddy?"

"Katie-Bear?"

"About last night... I just want you to know that I've thought about it and I'm okay with it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I mean, I was a little drunk, but I did start it, and it really did help me sleep. I think I just needed the closeness." "I'm really glad to hear you say that."

"You're a really good Dad. I know you don't always get along with people, but you've always treated me like a princess and I love you. So I'm okay with last night. I just wanted you to know."

"Thanks, angel."

Katie stood on her toes and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "It felt really good, by the way. You... you were the first to make me feel that good. You know?"

"You'd never had an orgasm before?"

"Not from someone else, but you gave me two of them."

"Well, father knows best."

Katie laughed and let me go, and then after a second punched me lightly in the chest.

"You perv," she said, but then she took my credit card and gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Love you, Daddy."

**

Shanna showed up at the house about an hour later. She was stunning, as usual, wearing designer jeans and a thin, low cut sweater. One thing nice about the central coast of California, winter is very mild. It's not uncommon to have it be t-shirt weather in January. Girls can show themselves off pretty much year round, and they do.

Shanna and Katie screamed when they saw each other and hugged like only teen girls can. "It's so great to see you!" Katie said.

"You too! I love hearing you talk when you first get here from your mom's, you sound like such a southern belle."

Katie stepped away and purposely thickened her natural accent. "Me, sugar? Why I guess I just adjust to the southern life."

Shanna joined in with an accent of her own. "Well I do declare, Miss Katie."

Shanna saw me, hesitated for a moment, then stepped in and hugged me too.

"Hi, Mark. It's been a while."

"Yeah. It's good to see you though, Shanna. You girls have fun today. Katie has my credit card so have a good time."

Katie snatched up Shanna's hand and the two of them were off.

I was still horny as hell from last night, and I thought about going to relieve the pressure, but decided to let it be for a while. I didn't want to do anything to lessen the memory of the night before, and the ache was part of it all.

**

Katie called later that evening and told me she and Shanna were going to dinner and then to see some friends. She told me she'd be home around ten or eleven, but it was closer to midnight when I finally heard her come in the door. I was in bed reading, wearing just a pair of boxers. Katie came by the door.

"Hey, Daddy." "Hey yourself. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was great."

"You were out late. Were you drinking at all?"

"No. One of the guys gave me a beer to drink but..." Katie wrinkled her nose at the memory.

"Not to your taste?"

"Nope. Yuck. Well... goodnight, Daddy."

"Goodnight, baby."

Katie went to her room and I closed my book and switched off the light.

I'd just drifted off to sleep when I heard Katie's voice.

"Daddy? Can I come snuggle with you again?"

"Sure."

Katie climbed in next to me. She was wearing a cotton night shirt, but had panties on beneath it this time. She lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Mmm. This feels so good. Can I sleep with you again tonight? I need another good night of rest, I felt so much better today than I have since me and Tom broke up."

"Yeah, of course. It was good to see you so happy today. By the way, how broke am I?"

"Oh... um... probably pretty broke. I bought some stuff."

I chuckled and hugged my daughter.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I told Shanna a little about what happened last night."

"Katie... you can't do that. If people find out I'm going to get in a lot of trouble, I thought you'd understand that."

"I do, but I made her swear not to tell. I won't tell anyone else, but I had to tell someone. We can trust Shanna. I've always trusted her and she's never let me down."

"I hope you're right. I won't lie, it's a little scary. If she breathes one word of this-"

"She won't. She swore."

"What did she say about it?"

"She just asked if I wanted it, if you'd forced me or anything. I told her that I'd started it, and that it just felt good and that we'd talked about it after and that everything was okay. She said in that case it was kind of hot and asked me to let her know if anything else happened."

"She thought it was hot?"

"It is, kind of. It's naughty and dirty and all that stuff that makes something hot."

"Forbidden fruit, I guess."

Shanna slapped me on the chest. "You calling me a fruit?"

I kissed her forehead.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"She told me about everything else, too. You know, with you and her."

"Oh."

"She said that when she was working for you in the summer, that you guys had... you know, done some stuff."

"What did she tell you?"

"She said that she'd... you know, oral and stuff. And that you'd fucked her on your desk. Is all that true?"

"Yeah. Yeah, baby it is."

"You fucked my best friend?"

"I'm not perfect, baby. She was really flirty, and she's an attractive girl."

"That you've known since she was nine!"

"Are you mad at me?" "I think I would have been before last night. I guess it seems like small potatoes compared to doing stuff with your own daughter though."

We lay there quietly for a while, and then I felt Katie's hand on my cock, which had started to get hard the second she'd crawled into bed with me.

Katie fished my erection out of the slit in my boxers, and stroked it slowly.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything for you last night."

"It's okay baby. You don't have to."

"I know."

Katie kept up her hand motion, and it felt like there was an electric current running from her hand throughout my entire body. I was alert to every smell, every sound. Her breathing got harder, and she trembled a little against me.

"Was it good with Shanna?"

"Yes."

"Did she touch you like this?"

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes. It happened more than once?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it." "It started with her teasing me while we were organizing the office. She kept surprising me when I'd turn around by being right there and bumping into me. Then she'd... mmm. That feels really good, angel."

"I'm glad, Daddy. Keep telling me."

"She'd pretend to be shocked that it had happened, and say it was my plan. She'd press her tits into my chest and things like that."

"What a slut! I can't believe she did that."

"Eventually I just took the invitation and kissed her."

"Did you tongue kiss her?"

"Yes."

"Then what happened?"

"She smiled at me and said I was a dirty old man, and then she got on her knees and... well, she told you."

"She sucked you?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"In her mouth?" "Yes."

"What else?"

"Katie-Bear, is it okay if I don't talk about it? I want to concentrate on you right now."

"Do you like the way I'm touching you?"

"Yes. It feels amazing."

"Am I your favorite?"

"You've always been my favorite."

"I like being your favorite, Daddy. Even better than Shanna?"

"Oh yes. No comparison."

Katie got on her knees and started kissing her way down my chest. She tugged at my boxers, and I lifted my hips so she could pull them off me.

"I want to always be your favorite," she said. Then my daughter took my cock in her mouth for the first time.

I watched in the moon and street lamp light coming in from the window as my little girl bobbed her head up and down slowly, and felt the warm wetness of her mouth and tongue. I tangled my fingers in her hair.

"That feels so good, baby."

Katie took her mouth off me but kept her hand sliding and twisting along my length. "Does it feel good? Am I a good girl, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, you're the best girl, Katie-Bear."

"Mmm. I like this, Daddy."

"Please don't stop."

Katie licked my shaft from bottom to top and then took me back in her mouth. She locked eyes with me as she fellated me, and within minutes I felt my orgasm starting to build in my balls and gut.

"I'm getting close, baby. You're making Daddy feel so good."

"Wait, Daddy, I want to cum, too."

Katie broke away from me and rolled to her back to slide her panties down her legs. Then she got herself turned around so we were in a sixty-nine, and I plunged my tongue into her sweet pussy once again.

"Oh yeah, Daddy! God, I'm so wet right now."

I couldn't answer, but after a minute of Katie moaning and pushing her cunt back into my mouth, she started sucking my cock again.

It was too much. My daughter's scent filled me and the feeling of her tongue and lips on my shaft dominated my senses. My hips started to move on their own, and I flicked my tongue over her clit as fast as I could. I could feel her getting closer to orgasm, but the closer she got, the faster her head moved. I was trying to wait for her, but I was losing the battle.

Suddenly, my daughter started to buck her hips wildly against my mouth and her moans vibrated up and down my cock.

"Mmm! Mmm! MMMMMM!!!"

I stopped trying to hold back. My orgasm wracked my body as I let go, and my cock jumped and jerked as I began to shoot heavy loads of cum into my daughter's waiting mouth. She kept her lips sealed tight around me, swallowing my sperm as her pussy flooded with juices from her own orgasm. She kept grinding against me as she came, and I was grateful she kept herself so smooth. My face was covered in her scent and taste.

Katie licked the last drops of cum from my cock as my orgasm finally subsided. She turned herself around and cuddled back up to my chest.

"Was anything Shanna did that good?"

"I don't think anything that's ever happened to me has been that good."

"Not even when she fucked you?"

"Not even then."

"You liked fucking her though, right? Did her pussy feel good?"

"Shhh. Katie-Bear, sweetie. You're the only girl in the world right now. The only one."

"Mmmm. You sure know how to talk to a girl, Daddy."

"It's true, baby. I love you so much. That was better than anything I could have imagined."

"Good. You were so good to me last night, I wanted to pay it back."

"Is that all?"

"Well... maybe I wanted to cum again. I still need it, you know? I don't think I'd sleep too well without that distraction from everything."

"Okay."

"It felt really good, Daddy. I came so hard."

"I could taste it, baby."

"You came a lot too. I didn't think I could swallow it all."

Incredibly, just her saying that made my cock start to get hard again. It had been only seconds since I'd emptied myself into my little girl's mouth, and she was already getting me hard again.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Your cum tastes good."

I didn't know what to say to that. Soon though, just like the night before, my Katie fell asleep. I stroked her hair and savored her scent for a while, and then joined her.

**

The next morning I was the one to get up and make breakfast, which Katie ate while sitting on my lap in her nightie. Shortly thereafter she informed me that she and Shanna were going to Avila Beach, and I was left to my own devices for the day. I cleaned house, hit the gym and then did some grocery shopping. I was amazed at how little guilt I felt about what had been happening in my bed at night. Really, the only thing I felt was that sense of peace and contentment.

The girls got home just before dark and immediately asked if they could use the hot tub out back. Katie went to the fridge for a soda.

"Wow, look at all the food! Daddy, you went shopping for like ten people!"

"Do you want to have your friend over for dinner?"

"Yay!" Shanna said from halfway up the stairs.

Katie came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Want to join us in the hot tub, Daddy?"

"Maybe later, sweetie. I'm going to make you girls a good dinner right now."

"Mmm. Okay. Can we have wine with it?"

"Of course."

One thing spending most of your adult life as a bachelor will do is teach you to cook, and I pushed my kitchen skills as far as they would go for the two beautiful young girls splashing and giggling outside.

They came in after about forty five minutes, just as I was finishing up. Both of them were in black bikinis, which showcased their perfect, nubile bodies beautifully. Katie was slender and athletic, with a stomach as flat as a table. Shanna was curvier, with a gorgeous figure and D cup breasts, but her waistline was still trim and firm, even if not quite up to par with my daughter's. Both girls had strong, shapely legs.

"You're staring, Mark." Shanna said with a wink.

"Any man would."

"We're going to rinse off, Daddy."

"Okay, but hurry, dinner's almost ready."

Shanna sniffed the air. "Mmmm, sea food. I can't wait."

** Dinner was delicious, if I do say so myself, and the girls were excellent company. Shanna gave me shy smiles throughout the dinner, but Katie's eyes were smoldering. Every time I looked her way she seemed ready to jump across the table at me. My daughter was in heat.

After we'd finished dinner and cleaned up, the girls and I all went to the couch and finished our second bottle of wine. As it had been a large bottle, even I was a little buzzed. The girls were silly wrecks, laughing at everything and so tangled up together on the couch that I couldn't tell where one started and the other began. I wished they were still in their bikinis, but they'd changed into pajama bottoms and t-shirts after their hot tubbing. The shirts were form fitting though, and showed their breasts and flat tummies off nicely.

They'd gotten so into their giggling and whispering that I thought they'd forgotten I was there for a little while. Shanna was the first to speak to me again.

"Mark! You got us drunk!"

"Weren't you two the ones that wanted wine?"

"I think your dad is trying to take advantage of us, Katie."

Katie let out a short scream and put her fingers to her friend's lips. "No, don't say it like that!"

"What? He knows I know?"

"No, shhhh!"

"What? Just cause -- "

Just like that, Katie silenced Shanna with a kiss. At first Shanna struggled a bit, but then her body relaxed and she relented, making out with my little girl just a few feet away from me. Both girls seemed to love it, eyes closed and mouths moving together. My cock turned to steel as I saw pink flashes of their tongues swirling together.

"Had to think of someway to get you to shut up." Katie said as the kiss finally broke.

"That'll do it." Shanna said.

"We're drunk."

"Yep."

"We should go to bed."

"Probably. Mark, I can stay the night, can't I?"

"You know you're always welcome."

"Yeah, I bet she is." Katie said, and winked at me.

Shanna jumped up and grabbed at Katie, who danced away, still graceful despite being tipsy.

"Come here you little slut!" Shanna yelled, but Katie darted away and ran up the stairs. Shanna stumbled a bit when she tried to chase after her. "Damn, she's quick."

Shanna came over to me then, and I stood from the couch as she got close.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," she said, "I really am pretty buzzed."

"You didn't, its okay. You just have to promise me you aren't ever going to let what Katie told you slip. Ever. You know how bad that would be right?"

twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,035 Followers