Katie's Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any preference as to what I fuck you with?" he asks, mischievously.

"I don't care, just do it," I beg. Corn. I see him with an ear of corn right before I turn around and clench my eyes shut. I can feel the rubbery end of it playing at the opening of my slippery wet cunt.

Lars moves it into me slowly, corkscrewing the bumpy veggie in my pussy. It occurs to me just how silly the whole thing is, how perverted and I start to giggle again. I'm not giggling when he shoves it about halfway in. Textured kernels rub past my g-spot, making me shiver in the heat of the day. He starts to work it in and out, against that spot. It's all I can do to stay on my shaking knees. Another hard slap on the ass and I'm coming again. Lars picks up the pace, fucking me with it, stimulating me into new heights of pleasure.

Lars takes the corn out and glides it between the cheeks of my ass, making my crack slick with juices, then I feel his big cock rubbing there.

"I want your ass," he hisses, working the lubricated tip of his dick into my little hole.

"Then shut up and take it," I tell him. Laughing, he inserts himself into my pussy for a few seconds just to get wetter and then he's back to my asshole.

Lars is gentle, opening me up slowly, rubbing just around the entrance. I'm experienced, he doesn't know it, so the gesture is sweet. It only excites me to want all of him. I push my hips back to meet his cock and he gives me more.

"Fuck me," I demand.

When I'm so horny, it's difficult to be polite. Lars lets his dick sink home, in all its girthy glory. I feel it spread me apart, stinging and filling me full. He's big, but I can handle it. He starts to move, leaning forward to put his hands on my shoulders as he fucks.

"Oh!" I exclaim as his balls slap my ass the first time.

Lars seems to figure out that I can take whatever he can give me. His hips begin to slam into me. In between moans, I only ask for more. He reaches around to massage my clit as he pounds my ass relentlessly. My clit is being pinched between his fingers and his cock is reaming my tight ass. Lars shifts his hips while he fucks, hitting sensitive nerves, forcing me closer to orgasm.

"What a sweet fucking hole," he observes, spanking me firmly on the ass after each word. I let out a whimper. Juices are dripping down my thighs; I'm so turned on. No more messing around, Lars is slamming his dick into me with urgency. He gives my clit one last twist and I come screaming, clenching his dick with my ass. Lars isn't far behind, pounding out the last of his desire on my stretched asshole. I'm still mewling when he comes inside me with a loud groan. I feel his cock twitching, filling the condom with hot liquid.

Collapsing to the mud below, I try to catch my breath. Lars has fallen next to me, the look on his attractive face content. My breasts are pressed into the mud. Lars is smeared with mud. We are mud people.

"It really is beautiful here," I think aloud while staring up into the trees above.

"Yes, it is," Lars agrees, while pulling me closer to him. "With you in it, it's extraordinary."

I smile over at him. "I think I should be paying you more than minimum wage," I sigh. Lars hops up and then helps me up.

"You can pay me to help you with the harvest, but the deep-dicking is a freebie, okay?" he muses. You can't beat that.

The two of us hose each other down, check for ticks, and attempt to salvage what's left of our clothing. There's still mud in my hair when I pull the truck into the driveway. I'm really hoping no neighbors have decided to visit when we're skipping half naked and drenched in water into the house.

As we run up the steps and into the shower, I get the feeling Lars is going to be keeping me company quite a bit in the future. When we snuggle in bed together that night after hours of phenomenal fucking, I'm positive of it.

12