Katie's Escape Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's story begins to unfold.
5k words
4.68
10.7k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LUCAS!" Sam shouted as she and Katie stepped around the street corner. She wore one of her usual University of Washington t-shirts. She had an extensive collection because she always wore them when she worked out, which was every day except Monday.

"Sam! Shut up! I didn't tell you so you could be a walking advertisement!" Katie scolded her loud-mouthed roommate.

"Sorry," she said, looking around, "but, I mean, that is a bragging right. He is hot. The way he wears those jeans, he is practically begging to be thrown down and f-"

"Jesus, I seriously think you were born with the wrong set of chromosomes sometimes," Katie interjected before Sam could finish.

"Oh please, everyone thinks this way. I just say it out loud."

Katie shook her head in amusement, knowing Sam made that argument often. And while it wasn't entirely inaccurate, it wasn't entirely accurate either.

"Ugh," Katie sighed, "but how many other girls felt bragging rights? I'm just another number to him. Let's face it, Lucas doesn't normally go for girls like me. I get guys like Jason, Kevin, and Cedric."

"I have hated every guy you seriously dated," Sam pondered thoughtfully, "Kevin was a slob, Jason acted like he was 5 and just found his dick, and Cedric still hasn't found his dick."

Sam's way with words always impressed Katie, even from the very moment they met. It was by sheer luck that they happened to become roommates at all, too. They sat next to each other at the orientation for their Masters in Library Science program. Through the awkward ice breaker games that consisted of cataloging a series of cards, her and Sam got to talking. Sam needed a room while Katie found a place to rent, but needed a roommate.

When they thought they had it all mapped out, they happened upon a flyer asking for two roommates and offering ridiculously low rent. Katie forfeited her security deposit at the other place, and they moved in with the seemingly normal roommate, Maddy, that week. The rest was history.

"Yes, I know, we've spent many a night talking of each other's poor taste in men. Need I bring up George?" Katie asked, deliberately making Sam's eye twitch. Sam was weary of the male population as a whole because of George. She had started seeing someone new, which helped some, but she still carried a certain hostility toward men. It also never curbed her talking about men like they were sex meat on a hot dog stick. Yet, if one approached, they would be bombarded with sarcasm and indifference.

"Touche, asshole," Sam paused for a moment, then started jumping up and down, "so, all that aside, how was he?" Sam had a devilish smile on her face that made Katie both laugh and blush. "Come on! You can't hold this information back on me. You silently agreed to spill everything the moment you uttered his name."

Katie shook her head, "good Lord, you are sick. Living vicariously through my sexual conquests?" She knew she was stalling, avoiding the inevitable. Telling Sam everything was non-negotiable because she was incredibly persistent when she wanted something.

"I am unashamed about my perverted curiosity. Plus, the guy I'm seeing can't make me come, so I'm very much living vicariously through you. Now give me the goods, you hot piece of ass."

"Whoa, what?" Katie stopped and looked at Sam, "that guy can't make you come?"

Sam waved Katie off flippantly, "yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever, we'll get to that later. Enough about me."

"We will be circling to that later, missy," she said firmly, "now, as for Lucas. It was....fucking amazing." Katie exhaled, watching their coffee shop appear a few blocks down. Somehow this might be easier with some caffeine.

Before she could say another word, Katie froze in mid-step, her body unwilling to move another inch.

"Ok, now give me the details," Sam said, turning to the absence of Katie. She looked back at a face, frozen and pale. "What?" Sam's beautiful features contorted in confusion as she saw Katie near comatose.

Katie looked at Sam, and violently shoved her into an antique store. A loud bell rang, and an old woman's voice shouted, "Hello!"

"Katie, what the..."

"Lucas! He is going into OUR coffee place!" she groaned, "Great, now I can never go to our favorite coffee place. It's forever tainted." She sighed and cursed herself, "I'm never having another one nightstand. Great sex is not worth our sacred coffee place."

Katie and Sam jumped when the older woman cleared her throat. Yeah, she just heard that.

"Anything I can help you ladies with?" The older woman said with a less than approving tone. Her eyes seared into Katie as though she had a scarlet letter across her chest.

"Um, yes. I'm looking for a.....ummmm..." Katie searched for any word to come to her head, "a dressmaker's form. I've been looking all morning, and I can't find a good, used dressmaker's form."

The woman's eyes lit up, "Oh! Well, you are in luck, dear! I have a beautiful one just over here."

Sam looked at Katie in confusion, and all Katie could do was shrug.

The lady turned around and got lost in the abyss of old rocking chairs and tables with chipping paint. They promptly bolted out of the door and briskly walked away from the stuffy antique store. It was rude, but Katie wasn't about to be guilted into buying a dress form. But, then again, Maddy would have loved it.

"Is he gone?" Sam asked.

"I don't know! What if he is meeting someone there?"

"Relax," Sam said, "I will get our coffees, and you can think about all the hot sex you're about to describe in detail to your best friend and roommate."

Katie thanked whoever was looking down on the world that she had someone like Sam to deal with these situations.

As Sam left, Katie's mind wandered straight into last night's memories that she was trying so hard not to think about.

She padded barefoot out of the bathroom, the bedsheet sheet wrapped around her.

"Your bathroom is surprisingly clean for a guy's. Does your mother come to clean it?" She crawled onto the bed, clutching the sheet tight to her naked body. Her buzz was wearing off, along with the confidence in her naked form.

"No, surprisingly," he tugged at the sheet and pulled while Katie fought in vain, "you see, I had a master plan. I cleaned it beforehand because I knew you'd be coming home with me."

"Shut up! You did not!"

He finally stripped the sheet from her grasp, much to her chagrin, and threw it across the room. She scrambled off the bed to retrieve it, but he tackled and pinned her to the bed, his heavy, naked body pressed against her. Lucas buried his stubbled chin into her neck while she squealed and fought.

"That hurts!" She laughed while weakly fending him off. Somehow, she pushed him hard enough to make him fall off of the bed. A loud thump followed, and a low groan.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "Are you ok?" She couldn't see a thing as she looked over the edge of the bed. Suddenly, his hand gripped her arm and pulled her down on top of him. She toppled over, none too gracefully, onto him.

She started playfully pinching and lightly hitting while he fended her off.

"That was a dick move," she joked while they grappled.

"I've got a lot more dick moves, just you wait," he countered as he tickled her sides. She squealed again and giggled until the front door to the apartment slammed shut. Katie's laughing stopped, and she eyed Lucas with a questioning stare.

"Hello?" A belligerent male voice called out.

"Shit!" Lucas tensed, and his face had a deep look of concern. Katie panicked, "It's Buffy! Hell has opened up, and it's up to you to close it, Katie!" Her expression sank, giving him a stern look. Then went back to hitting him.

"No way, it's your mom coming to clean your bathroom again."

He rolled Katie over, and they started kissing again. He pulled away suddenly, studied her face, and smoothed her hair back. "What?" she asked nervously.

Katie fought hard not to get lost in his stare, and she wracked her brain for something to break the moment. "Are you trying not to confess your secret love of Buffy?"

"I'll take that to the grave," he smiled and went back to kissing her. She felt him harden against her thigh.

"Again?" She looked down.

"I mean, if you insist," he reached down and ran his fingers along her slit, his eyes following. "Fuck, you are so wet."

Katie blushed. Or her cheeks were growing hot because his touch seemed to turn her on instantly. Lucas put his mouth on her nipple, slowly sucking while teasing his fingers from her clit to her sex.

Katie moaned, running her fingers through his soft brown hair, and felt that need grow inside her. Achingly hollow and alarmingly unfilled. She gripped her hand over his and guided it down until he sank his fingers inside her.

She felt his breathing increase as she arched against him. At first, he moved them back and forth, teasing the spot she wanted him to devote his attention to. The movement was slow torture, she knew he was doing it on purpose while his mouth moved to her other nipple.

He finally coiled his fingers and put pressure right where she wanted it, where she ached for it. His mouth moved up to hers and devoured her moans as she bucked her hips against his hand.

She was close, pushing the edge of another orgasm as he worked her.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now, Katie," Lucas whispered as a chaotic orgasm exploded throughout her body like fireworks.

"Condom," She replied, meaning for it to be a question but came out as a statement. He nodded, grabbing one nearby and rolling it on.

He sank inside her, their moans melding together as they realized how badly they still wanted each other. Katie wrapped her legs around him as he began slow yet deep thrusts inside her.

"Does that feel good?" He asked gently.

"Yes," she breathed.

"You feel so fucking good." The words were shaky as he breathed them out, like it took something from him just to say it.

God, he is too good at this, Katie thought to herself. Everything, the way his hands smoothed over her thigh, the way his cock filled her up, moved against the right spots, and each kiss scorched with want and passion.

All of it, all of him, pushed her towards the edge of letting go and drowning in him. Her breath quickened, and she bit her lip to keep from waking the whole neighborhood with the sounds of her moans as she came. Lucas groaned as her walls spasmed around him, coaxing him to the edge as well.

When she orgasmed again, he allowed himself to let go and come in hurried breaths and sharp thrusts. They lay there on his bedroom carpet, tangled in each other while catching their breath.

This is different, her mind warned. Katie closed her eyes and pushed that thought from her head. She focused on the moment, knowing this would all be gone in the morning.

"What took you so long?" Katie snatched the latte from Sam's hand and took a sip. "Oh," She frowned and glanced at the cup, "wow, Maz got it at the right temperature, weird."

"This d-bag ordered like 19 coffees and the left side of the pastry case. Needless to say, it took a while." Sam paused to sip her drink. "Now, indulge me."

Katie didn't want to talk about the night. By talking about it, she would be acknowledging just how amazing it was, how it would never happen again, and how stupid she felt for doing it.

But she had to because Sam would never drop it.

"Well, we went to his place, obviously. The moment we walked in, well even before that, we were attached at the mouth and blindly making our way to his room..."

Katie slammed Lucas against the hallway wall one more time, and he moaned. They did this off and on through the entire walk, randomly making out as they went along.

Once they finally got to his front door, he reluctantly pulled away but kept her against his body. Katie nibbled at his throat and collar bone, making him noticeably fumble with his keys.

Once inside, he shut the door then immediately fastened his mouth to hers, walking her back to his bedroom. They crashed into walls and furniture along the way, giggling as they went.

Finally, in his bedroom, their hands quickly became frantic, mouths greedily devoured flesh. Wasting no time, Lucas clawed off Katie's clothes. Each article removed allowed more skin to be tasted.

Lucas picked up Katie, wrapping her legs around his waist. He slammed her up against the wall, and she went crazy, brutally devouring his mouth as her hands dove into his hair.

Teeth ran along her collar bone, followed by impatient kisses traveling up to her ear. "How do you like to be fucked?" He whispered, the air of his breath rinsing over her spine.

Breathless and horny as hell, Katie couldn't seem to settle on just one position being her favorite. They all sounded equally promising.

With soft kisses on the throat, It was near impossible for her to form coherent words.

He smiled against her ear, "Are you getting shy on me?" The question pressed on her until she realized something: he was dirty talking.

She didn't even think people actually did dirty talk. Wasn't that just in porn?

Clearly not the case, she thought before deciding she was drunk enough to try it.

"I want to be on top," she whispered as thoughts of other things to whisper in his ear filled her head.

And, before she knew it, they weren't thoughts anymore, they soft-spoken promises making him so hard blood no longer pumped anywhere but south. His approving groans egged her on as she gave him a lazy yet sexy as fuck grin.

He lost it and violently dropped her on the bed, soon crashing his weight down onto her. Katie didn't want foreplay or playful rolling around; she wanted to fuck and wanted it now.

She shoved him on his back and gripped his cock while a deep, nearly feral look swept over her eyes. She stroked him, gripping his hard length, and fantasized about how good it would feel inside her.

Lucas stopped her torturous hand, then flipped her on her back so fast, she barely registered the movement.

His mouth crashed against hers, swallowing her protests. His hand cupped her breast, his thumb grazing over her nipple.

"Fuck, I can't wait to taste you," he whispered.

"Then do it already," she whispered playfully against his mouth, cursing the desperate edge in her voice.

He exhaled s small laugh. "You are full of surprises."

Lucas placed soft kisses along her throat, her collar bone, until he found her hard, peaked nipple. He gently sucked, so soft it was torture, before scraping his teeth over the sensitive flesh.

Katie writhed and moaned, wondering when it would all stop, when he'd finally give her relief. His mouth trailed down, placing open-mouthed kisses as he went.

She felt his hands slide up her thigh, then gently guide it over his shoulder. His hot mouth bit the inside of her thigh, slowly making its way in.

Finally, his tongue ran over her slit before quickly flicking over her clit. She tensed, a small defeated gasp escaping her. Taking the clue, he slid his tongue between her and finally lapped at her hardened clit.

"Whoa. He went down on you right off the bat?" Sam questioned in disbelief, her volume entirely inappropriate for a public area. "How was he at it? I have like PTSD whenever guys go down there. George thought that giving a girl head was like bobbing for apples, and I'm still reliving the nightmare."

"I don't really know how I feel about that analogy, Sam," Katie said, savoring the foamy goodness of her latte.

"Well, my vagina can tell you in graphic detail how she felt about it. Luckily the current guy I'm seeing doesn't even try, so I don't have to worry about it."

"I wouldn't say he was bad. He was... I don't know...adequate? Let's just say it's not his strong suit. It got the ball rolling, but it didn't shatter the glass."

"Mmmm, I'm irrationally upset that most guys still don't know how to eat a girl out properly."

"I agree, and each time, it's bad for a different reason. Lucas kept switching techniques, and it was so hard to enjoy any one thing because right when I would start to enjoy it, he would start doing something else. And then when I finally got him away from that area, down south was like a humid summer of saliva."

Sam scrunched her nose, "Sounds swampy."

"Very," Katie nodded while fingering the edge of the lid, "but I was too turned on to care and let it ruin the whole mood. Plus, he was the best kisser, hands down, to the point where it was enough to keep the momentum going."

"Doesn't seem fair that hot guys like him get to be good in bed as well," Sam interjected with a mouth full of muffin, "like, leave something for the average people."

"Are we the average people?"

"Nah," Sam waves her hand.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Do you?" Katie blurted out as they walked down to the market.

"Only so I can have a private space to reflect on your story with a cigarette," Sam replied with a heavy sigh and the last of the muffin.

Over the of course of walking through the Wallingford Farmer's Market, Katie told Sam every detail of the night. Well, not every detail, but the major points were covered.

They eventually decided to hit up a new food truck parked at the market. As Sam picked at the remains of her rice bowl, Katie absently stared at the crowd. So entrenched in her own thoughts, Katie jumped when Sam's phone buzzed, vibrating the whole table.

"Jesus, that scared the shit out of me," Katie exhaled with a hand clamped on her upper chest.

"Well, that's what you get for daydreaming about hot sex," Sam read the text and frowned, "Maddy is pissed she didn't get invited to our Market stroll."

"She had to work!" Katie said defensively.

"Mmmm, well, she's asked that we meet her at The Ave Pub. And after that, we can do a ladies night or whatever, and she will forget all about it. Hopefully." Sam gave Katie a once over. "Maybe after all that testosterone, you could use one too," she winked.

Katie and Sam made their way to the pub, greeting Maddy outside. Slightly frazzled and huffy, Maddy walked up to them. Maddy wore her usual weird shirt from some little known shop, cut up jeans, and a fashionable jacket. Her wild, dirty blonde hair was braided over her shoulder with frays sticking out. And also, just like Maddy, she made it all look curated and intentional.

"Something's different," she squinted, looking between Sam and Katie, "what happened?"

Katie knew Sam wanted to blurt out the answer, so she decided to swoop in before she could, "Sam's boyfriend can't make her come!"

Maddy looked at Sam with deep concern and shock, "what?"

"Katie slept with Lucas!" Sam shot back.

Maddy moved her gaze to Katie, "okay, what?" Maddy shook her head and held up her hand, "wait, no. Beer first, then details."

Once in a low lit booth, tucked in a dark corner of the pub, Maddy cut straight to the point. "Alright, I want to hear all about Lucas first," Maddy pointed at Sam, "but we will be discussing your issue next."

Sam rolled her eyes and took a drink of beer. Maddy's eyes fixed on Katie, waiting for her to dish - for the second time today.

Katie blushed as she saw the spotlight was shining right on her. "Uhhh, well, we drank wine, laughed a lot, got drunk, and then had a lot of drunk sex." She sipped her beer, pausing for a moment. "Hot, amazing drunk sex. Then, naturally, I left while he was still sleeping. I figured I'd get out of there before he treated me like..."

"Like a used diaper?" Sam interjected, suddenly choking on her beer and coughing.

"Thank you, Sam. Graphic yet oddly appropriate. As always." Katie laughed as Sam composed herself.

"Naturally," Sam choked out, still clearly her throat with a long sip of beer.

"So, how was he?" Maddy leaned in with a hand under her chin, eye sparkling with interest.

12