Katie's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I said, "I'm not going to last very long."

She smiled again and said, "don't worry about it. Put it in and whatever happens, happens. You have been really nice to me."

The way she was acting was unbelievable. I slowly slid inside of her. I got in as far as I could and then I stopped. Already my cock was twitching like it was going to explode. I lay there, not moving, hoping that I could get a little control. I got to a point where I felt it was safe to move, so I slowly slid out and back in again. The twitching started again and she knew I was fighting hard to hold it back.

Katie pulled my head down so that we were cheek to cheek and whispered, "just do it. I want to feel it."

I pulled back one more time and moved in a little faster. My cock throbbed and the first blast of sperm came jetting out. She clamped down with her cunt muscles as I quickly slid it back a little and pushed hard as the second one let loose.

"It feels great," she said softly, as I let loose with a third shot of my cum. I relaxed a little after that and so did she.

"I'm sorry," I said softly.

I heard her laugh a little and say, "don't worry about it. It was really nice Tony and I'm not here to hand out trophies."

I pulled my head up, looked at her big smile and smiled back at her. I still could not believe this was happening. I kissed her long and deep again. I had climaxed so intensely that my cock shrank down quickly and slid out, but I stayed there pressed hard against her.

She gave her ass a little wiggle, then giggled a little and said, "that was a big one."

I said, "the first one usually is. The second one is pretty full as well."

She looked over at my clock and I did to. It was a little before 11:00 PM.

She said, "and when I expect the second one?"

I said, "half an hour to 45 minutes."

She replied, "that's fine, I don't want stay out too late."

"I understand," I said as I kissed her again.

Finally we got untangled and lay side by side facing each other. We kissed and played and kissed and played. I would finger her clit until she climaxed and then go back to gentle playing with the rest of her. Of course her cunt was soaked with sperm and pussy juice, as was my cock but that didn't stop either of us.

Katie asked as she was settling down from one, "you like doing that, don't you?"

I smiled and asked, "was that a complaint or a compliment?"

She laughed a little, then said, "if we didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I could stay like this all night," and she kissed me.

After it was done, I replied, "I'll take that as a compliment then."

She said, "yes. But I have to go pee."

I replied, "I could stand to lose a little beer myself."

She rolled over and got up off the bed and asked, "well, are you coming?"

Which was another surprise. Most of women I had been with, no matter how intimate we had been, never would go to the bathroom with me around. The few that didn't seem to mind, well it had never happened on a first date. But I crawled of the end of the bed and we headed out to the bathroom. That was located behind the kitchen. I turned on the kitchen lights as we walked out and she turned on the bathroom light as she went in.

She looked around for a bit and said with a smile, "I'm not even going to ask how long ago this bathroom was cleaned."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "they cleaned it when I moved in 4 months ago."

Katie stood there just shaking her head. I had left the toilet seat up, since I didn't have any reason to put it down, so I quickly reached around her and set it down.

"Such a gentleman," she said as she dropped on the seat and started to pee almost immediately. When she was done, she took some toilet paper and wiped herself, then took some more and went in a little deeper to wipe her cunt. She looked at the sticky mess of sperm before she dropped that one into the toilet and said with a big grin, "that WAS a big one."

"What can I say?" I said with a smile as she got off the seat.

She turned, lifted the seat up for me and said, "I have manners too!" and moved over to the side of the toilet.

"So I see," I said, still a little dazed by all of this. I got in front of the toilet and reached down to aim myself.

She reached her hand in and said, "let me."

This was definitely a first. I stood there for a few seconds when I started to pee, she started moving my cock around drawing a circle in the toilet bowl with the stream. I didn't know what to say. When I was done, she left go of it for a second and reached over and tore off a piece of toilet paper, which she folded neatly into a small square. She took a hold of my cock with the same hand as before and dabbed the head with the toilet paper. Then to my amazement, she leaned down, kissed the head of my cock, gave it a little lick, and said "all clean!" She tossed the paper into the bowl and as she straightened up, she flushed the toilet with her free hand. She looked at the expression on my face and asked with a big smile, "I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?"

I just smiled back and said, "yes."

She said, "I like what I have, but I wish I could aim it a little better." I laughed because that was something I had heard from other women over the years. She looked around saw my one towel hanging over the shower curtain rod. "I'm not even going to ask when the last time that saw a washing machine," she said.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "it gets soaking wet every time I take a shower and I know I'm clean when I come out so?"

She shook her head and said, "men!" As she started the water running in the sink, I went over and retrieved my only bar of soap from the shower and handed it to her. She washed and rinsed her hands and I did the same. She picked a corner of the towel to dry her hands on and I just went for the center. She started laughing a little and was shaking her head at the same time. Then she reached over and took my cock in her hand and said, "back to bed."

We walked out of the bathroom with her leading the way, gently pulling on my cock. I hit the light switch on the way out and did the same for the kitchen lights as well. When we got to the bed, she finally let go of me and plopped back down on the bed. I kneeled down and got in beside her. She laid on her back and was shaking her head back and forth.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

She laughed and rolled over towards me and said, "you need a maid!"

I replied, "the job is open."

She scrunched up her face and said, "don't get any ideas."

I just laughed and she smiled back at me. I leaned over and kissed her. It started off light and got progressively hotter. She reached down and starting stroking my cock and I started at the same time playing with her pubes. After a few long minutes of this and with a few more kisses as we went along, she turned around and brought her leg up over my chest and then down on the other side of me. She was facing my feet. She moved back so her cunt was right over my mouth and then leaned forward and started sucking my cock. Up until that point, I had never eaten a pussy right after I had fucked it. I just laid there wondering what I should do.

After about a minute, she stopped her sucking and asked, "is there a problem?"

I said, "no," but I'm sure it wasn't very convincing.

She said, "haven't you tasted your cum before?"

I replied, "I kissed a woman after she gave me a blowjob, does that count?"

Katie asked, "and did you wake up the next morning with the urge to put on women's clothes and start looking for guys to pick up?

I laughed and said, "no."

"So, what's the problem?" she asked again.

I let out a deep breath and said, "nothing."

I pulled her cunt right down on my face and gave it a deep lick. While not as sweet tasting as it had been before, it wasn't bad either. I started eating her again and she resumed sucking my cock. I had worked my hand around and used it to pull her cunt lips open a little wider. I started running my fingers up and down her crack and then lightly over her asshole.

After a few times of doing this, she stopped sucking again and said, "don't be bashful. It won't bite your finger off."

I laughed and said, "I know, just that some women get funny about me doing that."

She replied, "thank you for being a gentleman Tony. Now stick your finger in my butt!"

Katie resumed her cock sucking and I wet my index finger with pussy juice and worked it into her ass up to the first knuckle. It slid in easily so I pushed it in to the second knuckle. I started wiggling it in there and was sliding it in and out as I did. Of course I was working her cunt and clit hard with my tongue at the same time. She started shaking and pulled her mouth off my cock just as a strong orgasm hit her.

"Yes!" she said, softly, yet sharply, "yes! Yes!" as it went through her body.

I figured that since I had her going that I might as well keep her going. She came two more times, almost back to back and both were just as hard as the first. I went back to a slow gentle lick and slowed down my finger play as well. She went back to sucking my cock, which was pretty hard by then. She stopped sucking again but kept stroking it with her hand.

She wiggled her ass on my face a little and said, "I think you are ready."

So I slid my finger out of her ass and she got off of me. She flipped around, straddled my cock, used her hand to guide it in, and then plopped right down on it. "Nice," she said, "very nice."

Katie started moving up and down on it. I reached out and played with her breasts for a while, then moved the one hand down and starting fingering her clit as she bounced up and down. Once I did that, it didn't take long before she climaxed hard. She slowed down with her bouncing as the orgasm eased up. She leaned forward and I pulled my hands away at the same time and placed them on her back. She kissed me as she continued to slide up and down. I brought my knees up a little and started thrusting upward in rhythm to her down strokes. Again it wasn't long before she climaxed again.

She lay her cheek next to mine and in between her heavy breaths whispered, "one of these nights, you can screw my butt if you want."

I was surprised as all hell that she would say that. I whispered back, "I guess this means I get a second date."

She pulled her head back and placed her hands on my cheeks and said, "only if you want."

I said, "I would like that very much Katie."

She smiled and kissed me lightly. She picked up the tempo of her screwing and I did the same. Faster and harder and harder and faster. She had three almost back to back orgasms and just as the third one hit her, I came as well. With each spurt I pushed in deep and held it. I picked up the tempo and she climaxed one more time. She collapsed on top of me exhausted and I was pretty much done for at that point as well. Again she kissed me and when she pulled her head back, I saw she had that same strange look in her eyes that I had seen in the store. She laid her head down on my shoulder for a while, then she lifted it up and looked at the clock. I did the same and it was 12:45.

"I should get going," she said.

"You don't have to," I replied.

"I know," she said and added, "some night I will stay." She straightened up and lifted herself off my now shriveled cock. She held like that for a few seconds and I feel the sperm dripping on to it from her cunt. "Another big one." she said with a smile. Katie moved off me and swung around and gently licked up all the sperm that was lying on me. She turned back towards me and lay down beside me.

I turned towards her and said, "yes, I will kiss you."

Katie smiled and first our lips and then our tongues met. A minute or so passed before it was done. She climbed over top of me and got off the bed.

I said, "I'll get cleaned up a little and walk you down."

She replied, "I'll be okay my gentle man. Just lay there."

I said, "okay," and watched her get dressed. She had to look around for her bra since she had tossed it off the side. That went on first and then next were her panties. She stepped into them and slid them up.

She reached down under the crotch and said. "These will be a mess by the time I get home," but then she smiled a little and said, "a nice mess though."

I laughed a little too. Mentally, I was in a combination of amazement, wonder, and shock from what had just happened. She finished dressing. She knelt down on the bed and after placing her hands on my cheeks, she gave me one more of those light kisses.

She said quietly, "don't worry too much about trying to figure me out," and laughed a little. She said, "sleep well Tony."

I said, "drive safe Katie."

She got off the bed and headed out the doorway of the bedroom.

I yelled out, "the next time?"

She said, "I will call you," and then I heard my apartment door close.

I got up and washed a little and took a last piss for the night. I set the alarm and it wasn't a few minutes before sleep reached out and pulled me down hard but the next morning the alarm started clanging way too early. I had one of those older wind-up tic-tock clocks that had a couple of loud brass bells for the alarm. I rolled over and sat on the edge of the mattress. I finally shut the alarm off and sat there wondering if it had all been a dream. I got up, showered, shaved and got dressed for work. I headed down the stairs and as I got to my vehicle, I saw a piece of paper under the windshield wiper blade on the driver's side. I pulled it out and unfolded it.

In the most beautiful handwriting I read, "Yes, it was real and yes, it was fantastic! Katie."

I just said, "damn!" I folded it back up and after I got in my car, I placed it in the glove box for safekeeping. After all these years, I still have that piece of paper. From time to time, it gets taken from its special place and I carefully open it and read those words softly out loud. I knew there was something very special about her. Of course, after a night like we had just had, it was all to easy to think that something was there, that really wasn't. But yet, deep down inside I felt that there was. I figured that time would tell.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers
12