Katie's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I thought for a few more seconds and figured that I would see where this was going to lead.

I said, "You have been a bad girl Katie."

She drew in a few deep breaths before replying, "Yes, I have been."

I set the hairbrush back in the box and said, "Stand up Katie," and she got off my knees very slowly. I spread my legs and said, "Stand here," and I pointed to the center of them. She walked around, stood there, and she looked me in the eye still shaking and breathing very hard. I reached out, opened the tie that held up the bottoms of her pajamas, slid them down over her ass, and then retied them in front of her pubes. I motioned to the left and said, "Get over my knee."

Katie got down very slowly over my left knee and she was still shaking. I reached down, took her right hand with my left wrist, brought it up behind her back and then I threaded my legs in between her legs so that I could hold them still and spread them as well. This was something that she had shown me back in the playroom one night.

I picked up the hairbrush and I lightly touched her left ass cheek with it. Katie tensed up and let out a shriek. Whatever the reason was, this thing scared the shit out of her. I touched her right cheek with it and got the same response. I pulled back and landed a light slap on her left cheek with it. Nothing hard at all and had it been with anything else, she would have said something about a baby slap or that I could do better than that, but not this time. She screamed like I had hit her very hard and was twisting and trying to get away. Katie never did that when I spanked her back in the playroom, most times she rarely made any noise at all. I waited until she settled down, although she was breathing hard and still shaking, then I spanked her again just as lightly on her right cheek and again she screamed and twisted.

I thought about stopping at that point. This was getting too damn intense, but she did offer me the hairbrush. Katie didn't have to do that and she knew what was going to happen. So I went on lightly spanking her with it and then waiting as she carried on. Her ass was only a little pink from the spanking, but after the sixth one she started crying and kept on crying through the next two.

I looked down at her and softly said, "The last two."

Katie got very quiet even though I could see the tears streaming down her face and she tensed up as she felt me pull my hand back. I waited for a few seconds and then gave her a little harder spank with the hairbrush and she screamed even louder than she had done before. I waited and waited then spanked her again, and like the previous one, she screamed and cried like I had struck her with all of my might. I set the hairbrush back in the box, let go of her arm and released her legs as well. She just lay there shaking and crying and I decided that I needed some more time to think about all of this.

I said, "Katie, stand up." She did and started to reach back to rub her ass cheeks with her hands but I stopped her and said, no. Don't touch them." She put her hands by her side and I said, "Go stand in the corner and be quiet," and I pointed to the corner of the room that I wanted her to go to. She slowly walked over there. I could still her crying and I said, "Quiet time Katie," and she got quieter but was still sobbing a little.

This was so fucked up that I decided that I needed a drink. I closed the lid on the box and put it on the coffee table. I went and got the bottle of Scotch that she had gotten for me at Christmas, then I went into the kitchen and got a shot glass. I walked back to the couch, sat down and poured a shot. I slowly sipped at it as I thought about what I was going to do next. I really hated playing head games, that wasn't me. But since she said that I was in charge, I decided that I was going to find out how she really felt about me once and for all. I poured a second shot and thought some more about what I was going say.

Finally I said, "Katie, come over here," and she walked back over to the couch. I told her, "Take the bottoms off and fold them up nicely," and she untied them, slid them off, and placed them on the coffee table. I closed my knees and said, "Sit down," and she did just like when all of this started but she was still sobbing a little. She would look at me for a little while and then look straight ahead again. I moved my hand to her leg and then to her pubes. I pulled her legs apart a little bit and slid my hand in far enough the that tip of my middle finger was resting on her clit, which I started stroking very gently. She just sat there quietly as I touched her then I asked, "Katie, you touch yourself here, don't you?"

She replied, "Yes."

I asked, "And do you make love to yourself?"

"Yes," she answered.

I went on, "Why do you do that?"

Katie said, "It feels good."

I said, "Does any one else touch you like this?"

She said, "Yes they do."

"And does it feel good when that person touches you here?" I asked.

"Very good," she answered.

I went on, "Does this person do other things to you?

"Yes," she said,

I said, "And do they feel good as well?"

Katie smiled and said, "It always feels very nice."

"Do you like this person?" was my next question.

She looked at me, nodded her head yes and answered slowly, "Very, very, much."

I pulled my hand out from her cunt, put it on her leg and asked, "And do you still like this person when he is not touching you or even when he is not with you?"

She answered, "Yes I do."

I replied, "Do you think about him a lot?"

"All the time," she said.

I asked her, "And do you think that he likes you?"

Katie looked straight ahead again and replied, "I know that he does."

"Has he told you how much he likes you?" I asked.

She answered, "He want's to tell me, but I won't let him."

I said, "And why won't you?" Katie drew in a deep breath but didn't answer that so I went on, "Have you told him how much you like him?"

She started crying a little and said, "No I haven't."

"Why not?" I asked.

She sobbed, "Because I am afraid."

"Of what?" I asked.

"Someone hurt me very bad one time and I am so afraid," she answered as the tears flowed down her face.

I thought for a few seconds and replied, "Don't you think that this person has been hurt before and that he doesn't want to get hurt again? But that he is still willing to take that chance?" She just sat there not looking at me and lightly crying. I waited a little while and said, "Only you know what you are feeling Katie. I can't tell you what to feel or how to think. But I know what I am feeling and I know that it is for real. I don't ever want to let go of you."

Katie sat there crying for a few seconds and she started shaking a little. But then she turned and placed her arms around my neck.

She drew in a deep breath, looked me right in the eye, and said, "I love you Tony."

I replied, "I love you Katie and I always will."

She squeezed me tightly and laid her cheek next to mine. I wrapped my arms around her tightly as well.

I heard her said, "I will always love you Tony," and then slowly, "Forever and ever and ever."

The feelings were so powerful that I started crying as well. I knew that no matter what happened after this, that my life was never going to be the same. Katie loosened her grip on my neck, pulled back, placed her hands on my cheeks, and gave me one of those soft special kisses.

I said, "I really like when you do that."

She said, "That is an "I love you" kiss"

I thought for a few seconds and replied, "That was first kiss that you ever gave me."

Katie answered as tears still flowed down her face, "I know Tony. I have had these feelings right from the start. I just was so afraid of them."

I was going to ask her why but I decided that it could wait. I pulled her face close to mine and we kissed long and deeply.

I said to her, "Stand up," which she did and I stood up as well.

I took her hand and we walked back to her bedroom. As we stood in front of her bed we kissed again. I opened the tie on the pajama top and slid it off of her shoulders. We kissed one more time, then Katie turned, pulled down the covers on the bed and laid down on her back. I started to get undressed, but as I pulled my pen and lighter out of my shirt pocket I looked at the candles. For some reason, I walked over to the headboard and picked up the candle that was closest to me. I got my lighter going and touched the flame to the candlewick. It sputtered a few times and then started burning with a low soft flame. I set it down and then lit the other candle as well. Katie watched quietly as I did this. I finished getting undressed and I turned off the bedroom light.

After I got on the bed I crawled between Katie's legs. She lifted them up high and crossed them behind my back. I leaned forward and kissed her. As I moved in close to her, the tip of my cock found her cunt without using a hand to guide it, and I slowly pressed inside of her until I was in as far as I could go.

"Oh my God Tony, it feels so perfect," Katie said softly.

I replied just as softly, "I always want to make perfect for you Katie."

She said back, "I will always make it perfect for you Tony as well. Forever and ever and ever."

I started making love to her and it wasn't very long and it wasn't fancy. But as Katie had told me, "It's not the quantity, it is the quality that really matters," and this time we proved that saying right. We had made love like this before with me slowly screwing her until we both climaxed at the same time, but this night it was more intense than it had ever been. Not only were our bodies joined but finally our hearts and souls were as well. And through all of this, as our passion built, the candles got brighter as well. We reached the point where we were both fighting hard to hold back our climaxes, the feelings were so powerful that we didn't want the moment to end.

Katie said, "I love you Tony," and she started to climax and when she did, the room flooded with light.

I said, "I love you Katie," and as I let loose with my first shot of sperm, the room again got bright.

I looked at the candles and as my cock throbbed and released, the candles quickly flared up. Katie started to climax again and looked at the one candle as it fired up into the room as well.

She said, "Oh my God, it is like they know what we doing."

I said, "Yes it does."

Katie pulled her arms tighter around me and wrapped her legs tightly behind me as well. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more. As we lay there, the candles slowly got dimmer, until the light in room was the same as when we had started. Katie brought her hands to my face and gave me one of those special kisses. We hugged for a while and I moved off of her and on my side. She rolled over to face me, and the kissing and the hugging continued.

I said, "I really meant it Katie when I said that I never want to let go of you."

She gave me a kiss and replied, "And I meant it too Tony. Forever and ever and ever."

We kissed again and I asked, "What happened on Tuesday night? I am guessing that is has something to do with all of this?"

Katie got this scared look on her face and it looked like she was going to start crying again.

She answered, "Tony, I don't want to keep any secrets from you and one day I promise that I will tell you everything. But I will do it tonight if you really want me to."

As much as I was curious, I could tell that this was going to be painful for her and I didn't want any more of that tonight.

I said, "Tell me when you are ready Katie. I love you and that is all that matters now."

"Thank you," she replied and we kissed again. She said, "This feels so good."

We kissed and lay like that for a long time. After a quick bathroom trip, we went back to bed for a long session of foreplay with our fingers. Katie climaxed a few times as I played with her cunt and clit and each time the candles got very bright.

I was going to move down and eat her pussy but she said, "Get on your back," which I did.

Katie climbed on top of me and started sliding her cunt up and down my cock. I wasn't inside of her, she had pressed her lips down and over it. All the while we kept kissing and I was playing with her breasts. Then she moved down between my legs and started sucking my cock. I hate to call it that because what she did was make love to my cock with her mouth. I had never had such sensations like what I was feeling that night and even though I had climaxed hard the first time, I was soon close to the edge of cumming again. But she held me there for long time. What she was doing with her lips and tongue was unreal. The candles had started off glowing softly at first but got brighter as time passed.

I got even closer to the edge and I said, "Katie, I am going to cum."

She stopped, lifted her head up, and replied, "I love you Tony," and then resumed what she was doing but a little faster this time.

I said, "I love you Katie," just as the first shot of sperm shot out.

The candles flared up brightly as I came and did so for the second and third shots as well. She lightly sucked me as my cock went soft. She moved back on top of me again, placed her hands on my cheeks and gave me a gentle soft kiss.

Katie pulled her head back a little and said, "Tony, I have something to ask you."

I replied, "Anything Katie, anything at all."

She chuckled a little and said, "I know that I get weird at times and sometimes I don't know why I do. But promise me that when I do that you won't get mad at me? Just tell me and I will stop."

"I will Katie, you have my word on it," I answered, "And promise that you will do the same for me."

She kissed me lightly again and said, "It is a promise," and then she kissed me deeply.

I asked with a smile, "I have a question, was that one that I would remember for the rest of life?"

Katie laughed and answered, "Yes! I decided to save it for a special night."

"They don't get much more than this night," I said.

She smiled back at me and replied, "I want every night to be special with you."

I said, "I know that they will be."

She kissed me again, laid her head next to mine and very softly said, "Forever and ever and ever." We lay quietly like that for a while then she moved off of me and I turned and faced her. She looked at the one candle and said, "There is something strange about them. I can feel it but I don't know what it is."

I replied, "They are weird, that is for sure. I guess I should blow them out before we fall asleep."

She said, "Yes," and she slid off the bed and turned on her nightlight.

I sat up and blew them out as she got back into the bed with me. I laid back down and Katie got next to me. We kissed one more time and lay there quietly. She soon fell asleep but I could see a smile on her face as she did. There was so much about her that was still a mystery but it didn't really matter any more. For the first time since I met her I fell asleep not confused at all. Sure how this had all come about was strange but I didn't care. I knew that I would never let go of her no matter what happened from that moment forward.

I woke up the next morning before Katie did. I looked over at the clock and it was 9:30 AM already. There was light streaming around the curtains on the window as well as the glow from her nightlight. I looked down at her and she had a smile on her face that I had never seen before when we had slept together. I just lay quietly and about ten minutes later she woke up.

Katie opened her eyes slowly and asked, "How long have you been awake?"

I replied, "Just a few minutes."

"What time is it?" she asked since she was facing away from the clock.

"Almost 9:45 AM," I answered.

"Wow," she said looking at me, "I haven't slept that good in a long time. I guess I should go make us some coffee."

I replied, "No. We have plenty of time and to be honest, I would like to savor this for a while."

Katie smiled and I rolled on my side facing her. I moved one arm under her neck, the other around her side and she did the same to me. We kissed for a while.

She said, "I am so sorry that I acted the way that I did."

I said back to her, "It is all in the past now Katie. I really meant it when I said that I will always love you."

She kissed me softly and replied, "And I meant it when I said that I will love you forever and ever and ever."

We kissed again for a long time. Lying there close to her like that, my cock got hard and she moved her hand down off my back and in between us to stroke it lightly, but after a few seconds I reached in and pulled her hand away.

I said, "I like lying together just like this."

Katie smiled and asked, "This is so perfect isn't it?"

I said, "Yes it is."

We lay together like that for almost an hour softly talking and kissing. Finally the need to pee got the better of us and we got up and went to the bathroom. Katie put on her pajama top, I got my sweatpants out of the first bedroom and we headed out to the kitchen. As she got the coffeepot brewing, I went over to the window at the end of the kitchen and looked at the snow that was still falling. There was well over twelve inches on the ground and it was supposed to snow until sometime in the early afternoon. Katie walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Looks like we will have some shoveling to do later," she said.

"Yes," I agreed.

She kissed my neck a little and asked, "Please stay tonight Tony?"

I answered, "You never have to ask me to stay with you Katie."

She hugged me tightly and went back to making breakfast. The coffee was done and I poured us each a mug full. Breakfast, which was pancakes and bacon, was ready soon after that, and we sat down and ate. Afterwards we went back to her bedroom and made love. There was lots of foreplay with fingers, then we settled into a side by side sixty-nine position and playing that for a long time. She got on top of me and rode me for a while and we switched around with me on top and that is how we finished. The feelings were so damn intense the whole time and afterwards we lay there just talking and kissing.

The snow stopped around 2:30 PM and that is when we got dressed and went out to shovel. We did her driveway and sidewalk and then went across the street and shoved the sidewalk and driveway of a widow by the name of Mrs. Johnson. She offered to pay us for doing it but we said no. We were outside for well over an hour until we were done and I knew that I was going to be sore the next day. We went back inside of her house and Katie made us hot chocolate, which we drank at the dining table.

Katie said, "I am going to make you a very special supper tonight."

I replied, "All your suppers have been special Katie."

She smiled and said, "Just wait until you taste this."

"Can I help?" I asked but I knew the answer.

She answered, "Nope, just have fun watching me cook!" She got up, gave me a kiss, and headed out to the kitchen. She went in a cabinet under the counter and pulled out a chrome-plated gadget of some kind. "Pasta maker," she said as she attached to the edge countertop. Then she went into another cabinet and pulled out a flour bag. "You can use regular flour," she said, "But pasta flour tastes better."

I sat there and watched as she made the pasta, then grated a couple of kinds of cheese and prepared some chicken breasts. She talked to me the whole time as she worked.

"In a few years," she said, "I want to update this kitchen a little."

"How long have you had the house?" I asked.

She answered, "A little over three years. I lived with my parents for a year after college and then I got an apartment down here. After a few years I had some money saved up so I started looking for my own house and one of the girls at the one doctor's office that I take care of knew the family of the woman that owned this house. She had passed away a few weeks before and they hadn't put it on the market yet. I saw it and fell in love with it. They offered it to me at a very fair price. My father had a life insurance policy and Mom gave me the money for the down payment."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers