Katie's Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

She said, "I don't feel right keeping it and I don't need all of this. I plan on working until it is time to retire. I don't have anything better to do and I like my job and a lot of my friends work there as well."

The last night that Elizabeth and I were together was June 19, 1982. The conversation was light as we ate supper and she seemed to be a really good mood. After the meal was done, I went into her living room, sat down on her couch and waited like I always did while she cleaned up the dishes. She came in and sat down next to me.

We kissed for a while, then she said, "Tony, I have to tell you something. I have been seeing someone else."

While I was surprised, I wasn't upset and I answered, "That's okay Elizabeth."

Elizabeth leaned forward, kissed me again and said, "His name is Charlie. He's been after me to go out with him for a long time. His wife died from cancer about the same time as my husband passed away. A couple of months ago I said yes and we went out on a few dates. Then a few weeks ago I asked him over for supper on Saturday night and well I'm sure you can figure out what happened," and she started to blush a little.

I said, "That's okay Elizabeth. We are both adults. You know I have been dating as well."

She went on, "It was nice. He's not very," and she paused and looked at me and smiled, "Skilled, but it was still nice. He knows that someone else has been visiting me and staying the night. We had a little argument about it last Saturday night when he was here for supper. He told me that it wasn't right that I was sleeping with two men at the same time. I told him that I never had two men in my bed at the same time and I wasn't about to start." She paused again and said with another smile, "But now that I think about it." I laughed and she said, "He got kind of huffy about it. I asked him if he thought that I never washed my sheets or took a bath? And if was such a big deal, I'd be happy to keep one of you out of the bedroom until this was sorted out and since he was next on the bedroom list, that he was going to be first on the not going to the bedroom list as well!"

I laughed and said, "I understand completely Elizabeth."

Elizabeth replied, "He finally decided that having some fun that night was a better idea that not having some fun. But," and she looked me in the eye and finished with, "I do think it is time that you found some real happiness in your life."

I said, "Elizabeth, I owe you so much. Being with you has helped me in so many ways, but I know that what you are saying is true. I am glad that you given me as much as you have."

I started to get up off the couch, but she grabbed me and pulled me back down.

"You aren't going anywhere tonight," she said firmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to cause you any problems with Charlie."

Elizabeth answered, "Let me deal with that."

I said, "Honestly Elizabeth, I don't want to cause any problems," and I started to get up again. She pulled me back down on the couch again, reached down between the cushion she was sitting on and the one at the other end of the couch, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I looked at them. They were the ones that Katie had always used on me. I asked her, "Where did you get those? I looked for them but couldn't find them."

She replied, "They were in the back of the second drawer of panties. If I try hard, I might even still remember where I put the keys!" and she got this wicked looking grin on her face.

I laughed and said, "Okay, I'm not going anywhere."

Elizabeth asked, "And you remember that strap-on thing?"

I answered, "Yes?"

She said, "I found the other piece to it on her closet shelf way in the back. And oh my, it is a big one. I'd be afraid of it going in my front much less in my butt!" She got that wicked grin on her face on her face again, "And seeing how I don't know much about what I'm doing with it, I'm sure it's not going to be fun."

I laughed again and replied, "You win Elizabeth. I will stay the night."

She smiled, reached down in between the cushions again and pulled out a piece of wood that was twelve inches long. "And, I still have my spanking ruler!"

While she had mentioned it in the past, this was the first time that she had shown it to me. I reached over and took it in my hand. It was heavy for a ruler, two and a half inches wide and a half of an inch thick. The markings and the edges were worn. I placed in down on my lap and pulled her over into a kiss.

Elizabeth said, "I want tonight to be very special."

I answered, "I will do my best."

She replied, "Go upstairs and get ready. I'll be there in a few minutes," and she kissed me again.

I picked up the ruler as I stood up. She watched as I headed down the hallway and up the stairs with the ruler in my hand. I made a quick stop in the bathroom and then walked to her bedroom. I placed the ruler on her nightstand, lit the candles and turned the light off. As always, I felt Katie's presence softly there. I sat there for a while and then I started to get undressed. I was pulling off my socks and still had my underwear on when Elizabeth came in the room. She was already naked and just stood by the side of the bed. I stood up, slid down my underwear, picked them up, gathered the rest of my clothes off her bed and walked them over to the chair. I walked back over to her and we embraced. My cock had been soft up to that point, but feeling her close it got very hard. She pressed even tighter against as she felt it and we kissed for a long time.

After it ended, we moved apart and I walked over to the bed. Even though spanking her had become a regular part of our lovemaking, I wasn't going to it that that night, but Elizabeth had other plans.

I started to crawl on the bed and she said, "Sit down first." I did and she walked over and pushed my legs apart. She leaned forward and gave me one of those special soft kisses with her hands on my cheeks. She quietly said, "Make every one very special tonight. It has to last me a long time."

I replied, "Elizabeth, I don't want to hurt you tonight."

She looked me in the eye and said, "I need this. I know you love me Tony and you will do the right thing." She paused and finished with, "And I love you too."

Elizabeth bent down over my left knee, rested her upper body on the bed, and brought her right arm up behind her back. I never told her that I loved her but the feelings were still there.

I took her wrist in my left hand, threaded my legs into hers and opened them. I sat there for minute or so just lightly stroking her back and ass cheeks. I lifted my hand up and slapped her hard on her right ass cheek. She jumped a little as she felt it but she didn't make a sound. I placed my hand between her legs and gently played with her cunt and her clit. The second slap, which was just as hard, landed on her left cheek and again, there was no sound from her. I resumed touching and stoking in the wetness that was growing between her legs. This went on for six more hard slaps, then I placed a finger on her clit and brought her to a climax. She tensed up and let out a loud sigh as it hit her. I finished with two lighter slaps to her ass as the orgasm finished. I waited for a little while for her breathing to settle down. I looked at her face and she wasn't crying.

She asked softly, "Please Tony, make it right?"

I started spanking her a lot harder and like I always did, I waited a long time in between each slap. She started making these quiet "Oh" noises and I could tell that she was fighting hard to hold back her tears but she started crying by the time I got to the tenth one. I stopped, leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She didn't say anything, she just lay there breathing slow and deep breaths as she sobbed. Usually the flames of the candles would be dancing and jumping with each spank, but tonight it was different. They stood still and were not burning all that bright. I knew that Katie could sense what was happening here although I wasn't really sure that I knew what it was. I started in on the last ten spanks. The noises she was making got sharper and her crying got harder. I kept going until I reached the ninth one.

"The last two," I said softly.

She said in between her sobs and crying, "Don't hold back."

I sat there for a few more seconds. I pulled my hand back and delivered a very hard slap to her already sore right ass cheek. Elizabeth let out a shriek of pain then went back to her sobbing. I really hated doing this to her, but one more and it was done. I took in a deep breath and slapped her left cheek just as hard. She let out another shriek of pain and the crying intensified. I let go of her arm and pulled my legs out of hers. After I helped her to her feet, I stood up as well, wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. She let out a wail and started crying hard. It was long and deep just like that night on Katie's couch.

Finally I heard her softly say, "Thank you Tony."

I pulled my head back away from hers and gave her a gentle kiss. I turned, reached over to the nightstand and picked up the ruler.

After I placed it in her hand, I told her, "Make this special for me. It has to last me a long time as well."

It took Elizabeth a few seconds to realize what I was asking her to do.

She got a scared look on her face and asked, "How many?"

"As many as you think I need," I softly replied and added, "And Elizabeth, it's not the quantity, it is the quality that really matters."

I was too heavy to get over her knee and I knew that her ass was too sore for that anyway. I turned around and knelt on the side of the bed. After I lowered my chest to the mattress, I placed my hands in between my knees and then lowered my ass as far as it could go.

Elizabeth stood there sobbing for a few more seconds, then I felt the first crack of the ruler on my ass, quickly followed by a second and then a third.

I said, "Stop."

She asked, "Too hard?"

I said, "No, not hard enough, but go slow. Take your time. I need to feel every one."

I heard her breathing heavily then the ruler laid a strip of fire across my ass. I counted the stokes in my head and when she got to ten, Elizabeth stopped for a while. I lay there quietly breathing deep and slow breaths. The flames of the candles got very dim to the point where the room was almost completely dark. Without making a sound, she resumed hitting me with the ruler. The whole time she was hitting on or close to the same spot on my ass and it was hurting like all hell, but I didn't care and after ten more spanks, she stopped again.

I could hear her crying softly as she asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "I am fine Elizabeth."

But the pain was intense and I was fighting hard to hold back my own tears. She started spanking me again and I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. I started crying and it got harder with each touch of the ruler.

She was crying harder as well, then I heard her say, "The last two."

I asked her, "Don't hold back, please, don't hold back."

Elizabeth took a couple of deep breaths and then my ass exploded with pain.

I let out a sharp, "Fuck!" and I jerked forward. After a few seconds I moved back in place and I heard Elizabeth crying harder and then again, fire ripped across my ass cheeks. I screamed, "Fuck! Fuck!" and then straightened out flat on the bed.

I heard the ruler fall to the floor and Elizabeth cry out, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" I pulled my arms out from underneath my body and pushed myself up on my knees again. My whole body was shaking as I slowly got off the bed. She said, "I'm sorry Tony. I hit you too hard."

I placed my arms around her neck and said, "No, you didn't. Thank you"

She put her arms around my waist and we both stood there crying again for a long time. Katie wrapped her spirit around both of us as we cried not so much from the pain of the spankings but from the pain that still deep in our hearts. At the time I didn't understand why she or I did that and it was a long time before I would. That how we were trying to somehow find relief from the emotional pain of Katie's death in the physical pain. But the healing would take a lot longer than that.

After a while we moved to bed and began to make love. I felt Katie kiss me, but then she moved away. It was a long and slow dance. I brought her to climax after climax as I first touched and then licked the soft wetness of her cunt. As we started, the candles got brighter and each time Elizabeth came, they would flare up and dance all around. I carefully got on top of her and she reached down and guided me to the entrance to her cunt. I looked her in the eye as I slowly buried it as far as it would go. As our pubes pressed tightly together, she pulled me down into a kiss. I started making love to her slowly and deeply. My balls were ready to explode from the passion and the fire in my ass but I held back. She would start building to a climax, I would move faster until she did, and then would back to my slow screwing. Each time as her passion erupted, the flames of the candles did the same. Then I felt Katie's spirit, stronger than it ever been before and from the look on Elizabeth's face I could tell that she was feeling her as well.

As I felt her building to another climax, this time she pulled my head down along side of her head and asked, "Tony, please make me pregnant? Please?"

I knew that it wasn't going to happen but that was how intense the feelings at that moment.

I answered softly, "I will Elizabeth."

I started thrusting faster and feeling that it was close I buried in deep as the first shot of sperm left my cock. I came harder than I had done in a long time and as Elizabeth felt it she pushed hard against me and she climaxed as well. The candles flared up so high that I thought they were going to burn the ceiling and the room was unbelievably bright. I let loose with two more hard blasts of cum and then held myself against as her climax kept going. She started crying again and I did the same, the feelings were that powerful.

We lay together for a long time. Finally Katie's spirit moved away from us and the flames of the candles lowered as well. I got off of her and carefully lay down on my side next to her. I was trying not to hit the sore area of my ass but I caught the end of it and winced a little as I did. Elizabeth rolled over on her side facing me at the same time and saw the look of pain my eyes. She just shook her head a little.

We embraced and as we lay there I heard her say, "If only I was twenty years younger."

"I know Elizabeth, "I replied, "I know."

The mood lightened after a while and we talked softly. I made a bathroom trip, she did the same, and when she came back she had the jar of petroleum jelly and the old diaper in her hand.

I smiled as she said "One for the road," with her own smile as she got back in the bed. We played for a while with our fingers and even went into a sixty-nine with her on top of me. After I lubed her ass and was ready to push in with my cock, Elizabeth looked back at me and asked, "Tony, make it last a long time?" Which is what I did. I never screwed her ass for more than five or ten minutes at the most and I had always let her tell me when she wanted me to finish. This night I was inside of her for twenty-five minutes before she said, "Anytime you are ready," and I went faster and faster until I filled her ass with sperm.

Like I always did after having anal sex, I went and washed my cock and hands off in the bathroom. When I came back to the bedroom, Elizabeth was still up on her knees resting her head on her arms. I got the old diaper and wiped the little bit of my sperm that had leaked out and the petroleum jelly off of her ass.

I said softly, "Good night Katie," as I walked over to the other nightstand and blew out the candle.

Katie gave me a kiss and said, "All will be well, Tony. All will be well."

I got back on the bed and Elizabeth stretched out on her stomach. I turned and blew out the other candle and lay down next to her on my side. My ass still burned from the spanking that she had given me.

"What are we going to do about the candles?" she asked.

I thought for a few seconds and answered, "I will take one and you can keep the other. I don't understand the connection between them and Katie, but at least this way both of us can call her when we feel the need to."

Elizabeth said, "That is a good idea."

Since the weather had gotten warmer, we had only been sleeping with just a sheet on top of us and I reached down and pulled that up. She rolled over facing me and we kissed for long time before falling asleep.

The next morning we made love again for a long time. Slow and easy but it was just as passionate as it had been the night before. When it was done and as I lay on top of her with my cock still inside of her, she pulled my head down along side of her head and started crying a little. I hugged her as best as I could from that position but I didn't say anything. I knew what she was feeling at that moment and to be honest I was feeling the same. But she was right and it was time for me to move on with my life.

After that the mood got lighter and a little later that morning we took our first and only shower together.

We had a lot of fun in there and Elizabeth said afterwards, "You should have said something about doing this before!" She even went and took a piss while I was in the bathroom which was also a first with the comment, "Too late for being modest now!"

We both got dressed and I brought the one candle downstairs with me. My ass was still sore from the night before and would be for another day. As Elizabeth was making breakfast for us, we talked some more.

Elizabeth said, "You know Tony, as much I really enjoy all the fun upstairs, I think I am going to miss talking to you the most."

I replied, "You can always call me."

"I know," she answered, "But I think that it will be hard for both of us." I said, "So write me a letter. Once a month is fine and just let me know how you are doing and I will do the same."

She looked over at me and replied, "I like that idea. I really enjoy getting a letter from a friend and I don't have too many people to write to these days."

I asked, "What are you going to do with the handcuffs?"

She answered, "They were a gift to Katie from Jean so I was going to send them back to her."

"Really?" I asked, "I didn't know that."

Elizabeth moved the pan off of the burner and walked out to the living room and came back with the handcuffs.

She pointed to the inside of the one cuff and said, "It is very hard to read because it is so small."

She handed them to me, went back to making breakfast, and I looked closely at where she had pointed and engraved were the words, "Always use these with my love. Jean."

"I never saw that before," I said and then without thinking added, "And we used these a lot."

Elizabeth turned and looked at me with a look of surprise and I realized what I had said.

"That is okay," she said, "I am sure that it was always fun," and she smiled.

I sat quietly for a few seconds and then replied, "Go ahead and send them back to Jean. I am sure she will appreciate you doing that."

"Have you called her yet?" Elizabeth asked.

"No," I answered, "I'm not sure where I put her card and I don't even know what we would talk about."

She replied, "Okay."

We ate breakfast with just some light conversation. I wrote down the address of the store that I was working at for her to send her letters to and afterwards we had one long last passionate kiss.

Elizabeth said, "I am not going to say good-bye and I don't want to hear that from you either."

I said, "Thank you Elizabeth for everything."

Elizabeth answered, "Thank you Tony for all the love that you have given me."

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers