Katie's Story

Story Info
We finally meet to fulfill her desire to be spanked.
2.6k words
4.35
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally got to meet each other in person after many emails and phone conversations. I wondered before our meeting if she would be nervous since I knew from our communications that she was definitely submissive and had not had much experience with a dominant man. Plus we had been discussing extensively her desires to get a spanking and it would only be natural that she would be nervous. I greeted her with a big smile and a hug, which seemed appropriate based on all that we had already shared. She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a modest shirt, which surprised me a little as I figured she would be wearing a skirt or a dress, but no matter it was nice to finally meet face to face.

After our hug she looked down towards the floor and that confirmed her to be a submissive woman and that she was a little bit nervous. There was a nice sofa in the middle of the room so I gestured that we should sit.

"Would you like some coffee," she asked. I think she asked about coffee because she was unsure of what to say.

"Sure coffee would be great, black. It was a long drive."

While she was gone to the kitchen to get the coffee I looked around the room. There were not a lot of personal things like family pictures and the like that you would expect to see. I wondered to myself if that was normal or if she had cleared those things away not knowing exactly what to expect. I decided that was not important as I understood her trepidation.

"Here is your coffee sir," she said coming back into the room.

I took note of her addressing me as sir already without any instruction from me.

"What are your expectations from me sir?"

I must admit that I was taken back a bit by her question. I did not expect that she would so readily submit to me without conversations to establish some limits and what she was looking for. I know we had discussed all of this before meeting but face to face usually creates an imminent need to establish these things in person. This told me that I had better tread carefully so that I don't scare her on our first time together.

"Are you ready to proceed with the things we have discussed? Are you feeling safe and comfortable?"

She lowered her head and in a soft voice said, "Yes Sir."

My instincts still told me not to jump right onto anything, however. I initiated discussions to be sure she was ready for what we had been discussing. We talked about life, growing up, the places we had been and what her desires are. She confirmed the same thoughts we had been discussing and even though there was trepidation and maybe a hint of fear, she seemed ready. Our coffee had long since been finished so I told her she should take the empty cups to the kitchen and come back. She did so and returned but when we went to sit down on the sofa I told her "no stand up." She remained standing in front of me.

"Turn around so I can get a full look at you." She turned a stopped with her back to me. Her jeans were tight across her butt and I stared admiring her bottom cheeks in front of me. I reached out and ran my hand over her cheeks and though she jumped slightly when I first touched her she remained still. I ran my hands across her and even squeezed them some.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes sir."

"Turn around and face me", which she did, "take off your pants."

Without hesitation she reached for the buttons and started to undo them one at a time. She moved slowly to unbutton her jeans and a pair of blue panties came into view. When she was finished unbuttoning her jeans she pushed them down slowly, but when her panties started to come with them she readjusted so that only the jeans would come down. She pushed them to her knees where they fell down to her feet. She bent over, still facing me, and finished removing her pants and then folded them and put them on a nearby chair. She returned to stand in front of me again. I looked at her private area encased in her panties and got some dirty thoughts in my mind. I thought how nice it would be to pull her close and kiss and lick her over her panties, but I knew that was not what she had been waiting for.

"Turn around and let me look at your butt now that you have removed for pants."

She turned and her panties which were slightly see through offered a very revealing look at her backside. I reached out and felt her, enjoying the feel much better through panties than through her jeans.

"You know what is coming don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you afraid?"

"Maybe a little but I have wanted this for so long."

"That is good. Now your safe word will be, Today's Time, and that is the only thing that will get me to stop. You can beg, cry, and plead but Today's Time is the only signal I will recognize as meaning you have reached your limit and it is time to stop. Do you understand and accept this?"

"Yes Sir."

"Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes please sir."

"Over my lap then, now."

She came to my side and lowered herself over my lap. I must say she felt good across my lap and, of course, she was lying right over my cock and I knew it would be growing soon. Since her most private of parts was directly over mine I knew she would feel my excitement when it came. She was very still lying over me with her legs stretched out to one side and her upper body and head on the sofa on the other side.

I rested my hand on her bottom. After just leaving my hand there for a few minutes I began to fondle her through her panties. I was growing and I had not even delivered one blow yet. Jeez, I thought to myself, you are really getting easy. She squirmed some from my fondling, which did not help me control myself. I also was sure I heard a soft moan of pleasure but I knew that would be a different sound in a moment. I also decided that I would begin her spanking over her panties.

I raised my hand off of her, SMACK!

She jumped a little from the first blow but then she remained on me still.

SMACK!

SMACK!

After the first three blows I paused to give her a moment. She remained still and said nothing. She was still right on me and now I was completely hard and I knew that she knew it.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes sir."

SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK...

Now she was whimpering, not a cry but a definite reaction to what must now be pain from the spanks. It was time now to move to the next level. I reached for her panties and tugged them down slowly. She raised up slightly to allow me to get them off and I lowered them to her knees. Her cheeks were pink but not red. I fondled her lightly and she moaned and squirmed exacerbating my condition and I knew for sure now she was aware of my condition because she was purposely squirming over my hard self. It felt good but I knew that with her panties down the spanking would become more intense.

"Prepare yourself because we will soon be testing your pain limits. Are you still OK?"

"Yes Sir!"

SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"Please sire it hurts. I have not been such a bad girl. Haven't I had enough?"

She started to beg but I kept up the spanking relentlessly. Her cheeks were definitely red now but bruised, just red. I was beginning to wonder what her limit would be as this was the first spanking. I could tell she was feeling the pain and I think she was also getting excited. Not sure which feeling was the dominant at the moment but I knew if I did not hear her safe word soon which one would definitely be dominant.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK..

I knew I was not being timid with my spanks and her cheeks were becoming a dark red.

"Please, please don't be cruel sir," she pleaded over and over. She was now crying and I could see tears running down her face. But still no safe word.

I was thinking her tolerance for the pain was greater than I expected on her first time. She pleaded and openly cried. I paused and fondled her to try and ease the pain. She squirmed over me increasing my excitement and need. We were clearly both turned on by this most intimate of spanking methods. Tears and moans of pleasure made me believe that her desire for this had been greater than I had imagined. I was proud of her for taking this so well. I was also hoping for her safe word soon as I did not want to make this too much the first time that she would not do this again. Her excitement along with her pain eased my mind somewhat though. I was thinking she might be working herself towards an orgasm and I knew if she kept wiggling over me I would cum in my pants before too long. I thought I would push it and reach her limit for the possibility of taking care of the other obvious needs. Of course, I knew that any relief of those needs would be a decision she would have to make. By agreement beforehand I was not to stop until she gave me the safe word no matter what I thought about it.

I raised my hand back up and proceeded to deliver blows even harder than before and she was crying out more and more until after about a dozen she finally cried out "Today's Time!"

I stopped my assault a gathered her into my arms. I brought my fingers to her face and dried her tears. I just held her tight until she stopped crying and calmed down. She snuggled into my chest and just stayed there safe in my arms. I thought it best not to say anything yet. After maybe ten minutes she stopped sobbing and was quiet and still in my arms. I must admit it felt good to hold her tight. But then again I had a woman naked from the waist down with panties around her knees in my arms so what man wouldn't be happy with that? It must be the pervert in me thinking such thoughts.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes but I think it was a little more than I thought it would be. But I wanted to see how far I could go before stopping."

"Well, I am proud of you took much more than I thought you would be able to. How is your butt? Not that I really have to ask."

"I am not sure I will be able to sit down."

"Do you have some soothing lotion?"

"Yes!"

"Go get the lotion and I will soothe the pain."

She got up and went to get the lotion. When she returned lotion in hand I had her get back over my lap. I squeezed lotion on her and she jumped saying it was cold.

"Don't worry," I said "this will feel really good."

I kneaded the lotion onto her cheeks and I squirted more on. I rubbed her gently working the lotion into her skin. She reacted by squirming on me and moaning her pleasure which was causing me to become excited again.

"That feels really nice," she said though I wasn't sure if she meant the rubbing of the lotion into her cheeks or the fact that she was pressed on me, hard as a rock, pressing into her most intimate of places.

"I am glad it feels good and it should. Are you glad that you experienced your first real spanking?"

"Yes, and it is a very intimate feeling."

I continued rubbing lotion onto her butt and added more. Some of the lotion went between her cheeks and my hand followed. I rubbed up and down between her cheeks from the top all the way down to just short of her sex.

"Ooooh, that feels really nice, don't stop."

I decided to get bold and I rubbed my finger over her back opening but not pushing in. She squirmed and moaned which I took as a sign she liked it. I rubbed over her opening back and forth, back and forth. She was still receptive so I pressed on it lightly and getting no objection I pushed my finger slight into her bum hole. She tensed but did not tell me to stop or did not move away. I pushed in a little further and she tensed and moaned but I thought maybe this was enough for the moment, at least here.

I gathered her up in my arms again and turned her so she was looking at me.

"Are you feeling better now?"

She smiled a big smile at me and in a soft sweet voice, "yes sir, thank you for being so good to me."

I was not sure if it would be OK, since we had not talked about this, but I pulled her face close and I kissed her. I pulled back and looked into her eyes to see if she was freaking out about this but she smiled and moved back towards me so I pressed my lips to her and began a passionate kiss. She returned the kiss and we kissed for what seemed to be many minutes. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her tight and pressed against her lips more. She parted her lips and I moved my tongue inside and felt for her tongue. We played with our tongues and kept up our passion. She moaned and pressed herself into me.

I separated from our kiss and decided to begin testing her submissiveness some more. She had already submitted in a very intimate way and allowed me to subject her to pain. Now she would she would submit even more, or so I thought.

She was looking at me as I held her face away from mine a little. She had a questioning look on her face as if to say what do you want from me sir.

"Kiss me like you really want it."

She did. She moved close and pressed her lips to mine and started her kiss. She ran her tongue over my lips and pressed to be let inside. I parted my lips and out kiss became a game of tongues and pressing into each other. As she was sitting on my lap and I was very hard she was definitely feeling me pressed into her through my pants. I knew this because she was pushing down onto me. I could feel the heat coming from her since she did not have pants on.

"What do you want me to do?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to please you."

"Well then show me how you can please me."