Katie's Weekend in Hamburg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black women yanked down the men's loin cloths and exposed their flaccid - yet still very impressive - cocks to the audience, and started to fondle them, apparently in preparation for the next part of the act. The girl on the platform watched the twin cocks with what seemed to be fear, but Katie thought she detected a hint of excited anticipation in her eyes, too.

The black cocks began to stir as the women expertly played with them. Cupping the mens' balls in their hands, the Nubian women took the fleshy shafts in their mouths, and gently proceeded to lick and suck on their sensitive cock-heads, until they began to stir and harden.

As they became more and more erect, Katie realized that these cocks were much longer than any she had seen in real life before. She had only seen anything comparable in the porn she occasionally watched on the internet. The English woman gulped when she noticed that the men's girth had expanded so much that the women's thumbs and forefingers could no longer meet as they slowly wanked the men to full hardness.

Their work complete, the Nubian women removed the men's dicks from their mouths and sat back, allowing the audience to study their handiwork.

Now fully erect, the women released the twin cocks from their grip, and the men moved into position for the next stage of the performance. One of the men stood in front of the young woman with his back to the audience, while the other took up a similar position behind her. The platform began to rise lifting the woman until her white panties were level with the men's cocks. She blinked her eyes as she shook her head with a terrified look on her face.

Katie breathed deeply as she felt a twitch in her pussy as it started to dampen. She noticed that Bettina was breathing harder too and as she glanced over her shoulder, she saw that the other patrons were also transfixed by the spectacle in the club. Above the stage, several large TV screens flickered to life, each showing what was being done to the hapless girl from a different angle.

The two Nubian women picked up the discarded box cutters and sliced the bound girl's bra from her, exposing her large breasts to the Nubian men and the crowd below. Reaching further down to cut her panties from her body, the girl's ample tits jiggled slightly as the last thing protecting her modesty was removed. Now totally naked, the audience admired the girl's completely shaved pussy and the large dark areolae of her nipples.

Standing just off the platform, one of the Nubian women took position in front and began to lick and suck the girl's nipples, while the other moved behind her and crouched down to tongue her arse, moving one of her hands around the front to touch her pussy with her fingers. The girl began to respond to the expert attentions of the two women, moaning and thrusting her body to meet the tongues and fingers of the Nubians.

From her position a few feet below the stage, Katie could tell from the juices glistening in the limelight that the girl's pussy was starting to moisten. The bound woman moaned with pleasure as the black women continued to attend to her tits, pussy and arse. The woman in front moved down the girl's body and spread her wet cunt lips apart, the TV camera zooming in so that the audience could inspect her most private regions. The men began to rotate the platform once again, and now the patrons could see that the Nubian woman at the girl's rear was penetrating the girl's arse-hole with her middle finger.

The woman at the front placed her thumb on the girl's clitoris and began to rub it lightly as the girl thrashed and swayed with obvious enjoyment, her fear now apparently forgotten. The woman behind her began to insert another finger into the girl's anus and used her two fingers to stretch the puckered ring of muscle. The Asian girl moaned in discomfort as a third finger entered her tight rectum, but did not seem to be in real pain. Soon her juices were oozing heavily from her pussy, and the woman behind her gathered the slick liquid to spread it all over the girl's arse-hole and the valley between her buttocks. While the women worked on the girl's lower orifices, the two naked Nubian men came closer and began to suck and lick her blood-engorged nipples. By now it was obvious to everyone in the club that – whatever the real circumstances behind her appearance tonight - the girl was now extremely turned on, as she moaned aloud in spite of her gag.

Suddenly, all the lights in the club were turned off and only the performers on stage were bathed in the bright spotlights. The bound girl could no longer see the audience through the bright glare, but she was totally visible to the patrons. Stepping behind the girl, one of the Nubian women reached out to grasp the naked man nearest to her by his huge cock, and pulled him toward the girl. Her hand still slick with the girl's own juices, she liberally lubed the man's giant black cock. Placing the wide cock-head at the girl's arse-hole, she stepped out of the way so the audience could witness the impending penetration into her tight bottom. The other Nubian man moved in front of the girl, spread her pussy lips wide apart with his fingers, and placed his cock-head at the opening of her pussy.

The two women placed their hands under the girl's shoulders and raised her a few inches, allowing the two men to better aim their cock-heads at their intended targets. When they were satisfied with the positioning, they nodded at the women, who then settled the girl back down on the twin shafts, so that the men's rigid cocks slowly but steadily ploughed a path into her pussy and arse simultaneously.

When the men's cocks were halfway within her, they stopped their thrusting and nodded to the women. At this signal, the women pushed the girl downwards with one sharp and fluid movement, fully impaling her on the two giant pricks. The girl's eyes opened wide as she felt the painful fullness of experiencing two oversized cocks stretching both her pussy and rectum simultaneously. The TV cameras zoomed in on her shocked expression as the men stayed totally still inside her, letting her becoming accustomed to the reality of the double penetration.

Once the girl seemed to calm down and accept the new feeling of having her lower body filled with so much flesh, the men slowly began to raise and lower the girl, bringing her high enough so that only the wide heads of their cocks were inside her, and then bringing her downwards so that their shafts were fully encased in her orifices.

The two naked women at her sides resumed licking and sucking the girl's nipples, while she moaned at the pleasure at her pussy and the pain in her stretched bowels. After a few minutes of getting double-fucked, the pain in her bottom had subsided and the girl began to thrust at the cocks that impaled her, seeking to get them even deeper into her cunt and arse.

Katie watched in fascination as she watched the girl being double-penetrated while both her breasts were being orally stimulated at the same time. The English woman could feel her wet panties sticking to her pussy as she shifted in the chair, trying to avoid her pussy juices from wetting her dress. Looking across at Bettina, she could just barely make out in the dim light that her friend had put her hand under her skirt and was rubbing herself. Quickly looking about at the other patrons, Katie could see motion under the tables and she knew that most of the audience, both the men and the women, were playing with themselves. 'I'm not going to play with myself in public,' Katie asserted to herself.

The Nubian men continued to fuck the young Asian girl, front and back, as the two women were unrelentingly sucking on her lovely pert breasts, their teeth biting on each of her nipples, stretching them out from her chest until they began to hurt. One of the women reached to untie the young girl's gag, and as it came loose, the girl responded with several deep moans of pure ecstasy. She rocked her pelvis in rhythm with the two alternating cocks being thrust in and out of her. A close up of her face on the huge TV screens revealed intense pleasure, as she experienced the total stimulation of her vaginal and anal cavities by the thick shafts of the Nubians' pricks. The young woman closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open as she felt an intense orgasm tearing its way through her body. As she came, her juices leaked over the men's cocks and balls, coating their genitals with her sweet fluids.

Katie's eyes and attention were glued on the young women in the throes of the lust and passion being visited upon her, but became distracted by the emergence of a new character on stage. A tall dark-haired woman in her late thirties dressed in the shiny black leather costume of a Dominatrix emerged next to the copulating group. Her long boots came up to her mid- thighs and her torso was covered with a leather basque with openings that revealed her large breasts and wide brown nipples. Long tresses of black hair flowed over her shoulders to the middle of her back. She held a cat o'nine tails in one hand and what looked like a remote controller in the other, as she observed the erotic scene being played out before her. She nodded her head and the men and women ravishing the young girl continued for several more minutes, until her juices were now running down the men's well-developed legs, mixing with their sweat to form small pools on the floor.

Bettina leaned towards Katie and whispered in her ear. "Don't you wish that Asian chick was you?" Katie silently nodded confirmation, as her eyes remained riveted on the stage. The Dominatrix signalled the men with her cat o'nine tails and both of them quickened the pace of their fucking. The young girl's eyes opened wide and she cried out in a mix of pain and ecstasy as they hit top speed in her holes, slamming their cocks fully inside her.

The Nubian attending to her rear drove his long cock into the depths of her arse, as if he wanted to enter areas of her body that nobody could possibly have touched before. After a few more penetrating thrusts, he suddenly stepped backwards, roughly disengaging his cock from the girl's dark hole.

Aiming his cock at her behind, the Nubian blasted several volleys of thick white cum all over her buttocks and into the dark valley which lay between them. The close-up view on the TV screens showed the girl's anus was still gaping open from the force of the penetration, the white sperm coating her butt-cheeks, as her pussy continued to be ploughed by the black shaft of the Nubian in front.

His cock drained of cum, the now-spent man stepped away from the platform to kneel next to the Dominatrix. She smiled and patted his head as he took up position, his eyes staring straight ahead with the same cold demeanour with which he started the evening with.

Now having her all to himself, the Nubian in the girl's pussy gripped his hands around her waist for leverage and wrapped the girl's legs around his tight butt. With this new angle he was able to penetrate the bound girl even deeper than before, and once he she was fully accustomed to the new position he began to pick up the pace, slamming his hard cock deep into her now red and puffy pussy like a jack hammer. The crowd gasped as the TV screens showed him fully inserted in the girl's cunt with each in-thrust, her lower lips grasping tightly the base of his giant prick, his balls slapping against her as he powered his cock in and out.

After a few minutes of this extreme and violent sport fucking, the man's face tightened in a grimace of ecstasy as he approached orgasm. As he came, he stopped thrusting, with his wide cock-head held tight against the entrance to the young girl's womb. On the TV close up, the audience could see that his balls were drawn up against his body to pulse as he emptied his sperm deep into the girl's cunt. The woman felt the intense pressure of his thick cum being fired against her cervix, and this was enough to trigger another giant orgasm which caused her body to convulse and she shouted out something in a language which Katie did not understand, but it seemed to be a cry of pleasure, not of pain.

The girl's pussy continued to cum around the man's prick, and her cervix dilated, sucking the copious amounts of sperm deep inside her. The Nubian held his softening cock inside the girl so that she could experience several more mini orgasms as she slowly came down. Finally, the girl fell limp in her bonds, and she let her head hang down as she gasped for air.

The TV screen showed a close up as one of the black women reached under the girl to seal her pussy lips around the cock while her lover withdrew his prick from her body. As the still-impressive cock slipped out of the girl's vagina she groaned in disappointment from the sudden emptiness. The Nubian woman kept the lips of her pussy pushed tightly together so that none of the semen, nor her juices, could flow out of her pussy. The man that had just ravished the young woman looked at her, smiled in admiration, and nodded as he took his place kneeling beside his Mistress.

The Dominatrix directed the two Nubian women to tend to the bound and ravished girl, but to leave her bound and naked between the posts that held her. One of the men at her feet stood up and picked up a leash from the floor and handed one end of it to his Mistress. Katie saw that the leash was very long, and it trailed backwards into the dark recesses of the stage, the other end invisible to the audience.

Taking the leash in hand, the Dominatrix pulled on it and an anguished male cry sounded from the darkness behind her. A naked man slowly emerged from the gloom and the Mistress pulled him to the front of the stage. The audience gasped aloud when the saw that the man's wrists were handcuffed behind his back and the leash was connected to a male chastity belt device that imprisoned his cock and balls.

The Dominatrix motioned for quiet then addressed the audience. "Dear guests, my name is Mistress Verona, your hostess for the evening, and this man is the husband of tonight's performer, the woman who you have just had the pleasure of watching being ravished. His cock and balls are held captive by a male chastity belt to prevent him from attaining an erection, and from attaining orgasm. He has just witnessed his wife being fucked by four of my most skilled slaves. Normally a husband would strongly object to his spouse being bound and fucked by a gang of strangers, but this couple both volunteered willingly to participate in tonight's show.

"His beautiful wife has already treated us to several wonderful orgasms and now it's his turn to empty his balls of the thick milky treasure they contain. Before that happens however, there are two tasks he must perform for me and for your pleasure." Mistress Verona pointed out to the audience that her leash was fastened to his chastity device and that the wire that wove through the small chain links was connected to her remote control. She demonstrated its power as she pressed a button and an electric shock coursed through the husband's cock and balls, causing him to fall to his knees as he cried out in agonising pain.

"As you can see, dear guests, disobedience is no longer an option for this wretch." She turned to the prone and sobbing husband and told him to stand upright. Instantly he obeyed, jumping to his feet. Mistress Verona reassured the audience. "The shock obviously hurt, but rest assured that it won't cause any permanent damage. There's no question that he will obey my demands without complaint or hesitation." She turned and asked the submissive husband, "Is there, slave?"

He quickly shook his head as he answered, "Nein, Mistress Verona".

Mistress Verona smiled wickedly and pulled on the man's leash to bring him to the front of the stage. He grunted at the sudden pain at his cock and balls, but moved quickly after her. "First he must clean up the cum my two male slaves spilled on her lovely derrière and in her sweet pussy." The Dominatrix pulled on her leash bringing the captive man closer to his wife. The TV cameras zoomed in on the still-bound girl, focusing on the heavy globs of cum between and on the cheeks of her beautiful round bottom. Verona grasped the leash chain just below his chastity device and pulled down hard causing him to cry out in pain as he dropped to his knees behind his wife.

The statuesque Dominatrix pointed to the large deposits of thick, white creamy cum on the bound wife and commanded him, "Lick the cum from your wife's anus and between her crack!" Meekly and submissively the male slave leaned forward, his tongue sticking out of his mouth to lick clean his wife's butt. As he gathered several dollops of cum from her buttocks with his tongue, Verona pushed his face into the cleft between the young woman's butt-cheeks and ordered him to lick clean any cum lodged there. Again, he timidly complied, his tongue making sweeps of the full length of her crack, sucking up the sticky black man's sperm.

His wife's butt-cheeks and anus now clean of cum, Mistress Verona ordered him to lick clean the interior of his wife's arse, which still gaped slightly open after the forceful fucking she had received from the cock of the Nubian slave. The husband thrust his tongue against the brown opening, and he licked the cum which was leaking from her loosened rectum. The bound young wife sighed delightfully as he submissively cleaned out her dark passage with his tongue. Verona stood silently next to him for several minutes then she pulled him back from his wife's arse and commanded him to look at the audience with his mouth open. As he did so, the TV cameras focused on his mouth full of the black man's seed, with strands of the thick, white, creamy cum smeared all over his nose, mouth and face.

"Now swallow!" demanded Verona, and the emasculated husband immediately complied, closing his mouth and gulping down the cocktail of sperm, saliva and whichever other fluids he had collected from his wife's ravaged bottom. Katie hoped for his sake that his wife had been properly prepared before tonight's performance.

The Mistress pulled the slave again by his cock and balls, this time to the front of his bound wife, frequently jerking on the leash for her amusement. The husband yelped like a puppy as he crawled to kneel in front of his wife. Again, the TV focused on her cum filled pussy to show globs of the white, thick, creamy cum gathering at the opening to her vagina, dripping onto the floor below. He looked up at Verona for approval and she gave him a slight nod to confirm what she wanted. His sigh was audible throughout the darkened theatre as he crawled forward to draw his tongue through the fleshy lips of his wife's freshly fucked pussy, cleaning it from the black man's cum.

To claps of encouragement from the audience, he inserted his tongue into his wife's stretched cunt, and cleaned out her pussy with his tongue, filling his mouth with the combined fluid of his wife's juices and her lover's thick cum. The TV close up showed his open mouth steadily filling with the cum that had recently graced the inside of his wife's pussy. The Dominatrix ordered him to continue licking his wife's cunt and clitoris for several minutes until the young woman began to moan from the pleasure she was receiving. Mistress Verona held the husband's head, jamming his face harder against his wife's cum filled pussy. The young woman's arousal began to build until she screamed, her body convulsing in another orgasm. Once she had stopped thrashing about, the husband was allowed to fall back from his wife, his mouth full of the second Nubian man's sperm.

Once he had swallowed the second load of cum for the benefit of the TV cameras, the husband was allowed to stand up again. Katie saw a fascinating mixture of emotions etched on the man's face; humiliation, defeat and yet also some weird sense of fulfilment, satisfaction and even pride.