Katrina and Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers

"Oh god, Mistress, you are so tasty. I can't seem to get enough of your taste in my mouth. Your cunt is so hot that my fingers are burning inside of you. I feel the heat all the way up my arm. You are fucking amazing and I really need to fuck you. Please, Mistress, let me fuck you like a whore. Let me put my strap-on dildo on and fuck you like crazy?"

"Yes, please. Get the biggest dildo that you have for me. I want to feel like a whore stuffed like a turkey. I want you to be so deep inside me that it feels like you're going to come out my throat."

As I got off of the bed to go and retrieve the dildo that I wanted to use on her, she began stroking her clit. I hurried into the closet and grabbed the double headed dildo with an anal attachment. I did not have one like my Mistress had that had two cocks to give double penetration but I had an attachment that Dirk used on me often with his own cock. When I returned to the bedroom, I saw a sight that I would never forget. She had re-clamped her nipples and had the chain in her mouth tugging at it. She had one hand rubbing her clit while the other was pumping in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I went to the nightstand and watched every move she made. She did not even realize that I was right next to her. I attached the dildo to the harness and attached the anal cock to my twelve inch dildo. This dildo was huge and I hoped she liked it. It was huge on both sides, but only about 8 inches on the side that inserted into my cunt. If she could handle this cock then we would have lots of fun as this was my favorite and not every woman that I had encountered over the years could handle it. It was about five inches around and was flesh colored, full with veins bulging and a monstrous head.

She stirred from the sensations that she was giving herself. She began moaning and thrashing about on the bed. She was getting close and I needed to be ready for her release. As soon as she started cumming, I wanted to be in a position to fuck her full and hard. I climbed up on the bed and got between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at me and continued to fuck her cunt hard and rub her clit even harder. She looked down between my legs and saw what I had adorned my pussy with. Her eyes grew wide as she sped up her frigging. Her cunt was so soaked that she had juices flowing down to her asshole. I grabbed a bottle of lube and lubed up the anal attachment. I hoped she liked this.

"Yes, that's it Mistress. Make yourself cum like a whore. You need to be hot and ready for my cock. C'mon I need you to squirt one more, big load all over your pussy so that I can fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. God, you are hot when you are playing with yourself. That's it, make it feel good bitch!"

She moaned and squealed out. "Oh fuck, that feels good. Are you ready? I am going to cum any second now. You turn me on to no end, Mama. OH...FUCK...I...AM...CUMMING...IT'S...SO...HOT...AND...WET!"

She squirted all over her hands and the bed. She was cumming in streams and when I thought she was close to her peak, I removed her hands from her pussy and slammed both cocks into her holes at the same time. She screamed and raised her hips up to meet my thrusting. I was giving her no mercy. Every time that I slammed into her, the cock inside me went deeper and hit a special spot that my loving husband had found. It happened every time I used this dildo, probably one of the reasons I loved this dildo so much. It made my cunt quiver on every stroke. I was pounding into her cunt when I felt something crack my ass. I had been lost in the moment and didn't realize that she had picked up her riding crop.

"That's it whore, fuck your Mistress. Fuck me like you like to be fucked. Hard and rough is the way that you like it and I want you to fuck me hard and rough! I love having both of my holes filled with your thrusts. Fuck me!"

She continued to crack my ass with that leather crop and to the same rhythm that I was fucking her cunt and ass. This was hotter than I had imagined and I was getting closer than I thought would be possible. The build up with her words and the stinging on my ass was more than I could handle. I began to slam into her ass and cunt with a vengeance. Katrina started hitting my ass harder like she was punishing me for something. The stinging was making me react in a slutty manner. I couldn't get deep enough into her cunt. I wanted all twelve inches inside of her. I reached down and tweaked her clamped nipples and sent her into a stream of orgasms that was absolutely beautiful. The harder I squeezed her nipples, the harder she squirted all over my cocks. I twisted and fucked and panted into my own orgasm.

"Oh god, Mistress, I am cumming. It feels so good to fuck you and pinch your nipples. Spank my ass harder, now, please? I want to feel my ass scream in pain for you. I need you to do this for me. I need to know that you are always in control of me and my whole world. I love your cunt and your ass and your tits. I love everything about making love to you and I want you around always. God, it feels so good to be inside you and you fucking me back like a whore! Give it to me Mistress. Spank my ass harder!"

She did pick up the pace and the strength that she poured into the strikes on my ass was amazing. I came hard all over the cock that was inside of me and with the orgasm that I was having, I fucked her cunt and ass even harder. I wanted to bring her up to the same level of intense orgasm that I was achieving. It was the most erotic fuck that I have ever been a part of. She was amazing and I needed to go just a little higher before I came down. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and began plunging into her in this position. The cocks were hitting in a little different position inside of her and she began crying out. I fucked harder and when I started into my next peak of climax, I took her with me. We were both screaming out and crying with intensity. There were no verbal words, just grunts and moans and screams. I don't even think that we could have formed words, it was that intense. I was on an orgasmic high that I had not been on in a very long time.

When we finally exhausted our energy, I fell onto her and kissed her lips. My cocks were still in her holes and I could feel the muscles clinching even as we lay breathless. My cunt was still spasming and my ass was still stinging. I swore that I could feel every separate place that she had hit. It was erotic as hell and I was definitely going to have marks on my ass from that beating. I felt like a hot nasty whore when I had bruises from a sexual escapade. She had marked my body for the first time in our relationship. I had a feeling that she was marking her territory. She had done a lot of research on being a dominatrix. I was thrilled that she had taken the time to learn so much about it. And that was what a lot of dominatrix do, put marks on their submissive's body to prove they are owned by someone.

She rubbed my back softly and moved her hands down over my ass cheeks. I flinched, a little, as my ass was still stinging pretty bad. She smacked me bare handed full and hard.

"You would have thought that I had taught you something the last time you flinched. Apparently, you are going to have to be taught in a different way. Get off of me, cunt. I am going to teach you a lesson that you will not soon forget." She pushed me off of her and rolled me over on my stomach. The cock was still inside me and the other end was stuck underneath my stomach. It was locked there with the weight of my body on top of it. Mistress got up, quickly, and began smacking my ass with her bare hands. Both cheeks with the same force and man did it hurt. I couldn't help squealing out. The more that I squealed, the harder she hit me. Then came the words. "I told you that I didn't want a peep out of you or a movement when I spank your ass. I meant that, you fucking cunt. I am going to spank you until you become quiet and motionless. The longer you take to get that way, the harder I will beat your ass. Do you understand me, young lady?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will be quiet, I promise. Thank you for punishing me, Mistress. I know that I deserve everything that you are dishing out. I thank you for being a wonderful Mistress to your sex slave. I'll behave from now on."

She continued to beat my ass until I did not move and had not made a sound. When she finally stopped, I could feel my ass like it was on fire. It burned like hell. She brushed her hands over my cheeks lightly and I wanted to flinch but all I could do was to hold my breath and bite my tongue and endure this torture. Every time I went to let the breath out, she brushed a little harder and brought the sensations closer to the surface. She moved her hands up to my back and began caressing lightly and in a loving manner. I could hear her breathing calming down and I turned my head over to look at her.

What I saw in her eyes at that moment, was something that I will never forget. I am not sure if it was gratitude or relief or lust. It might have been a combination of all three. She leaned down and kissed my lips and the electricity that I felt when she touched her lips to mine, was incredible. My cunt grabbed onto the cock that was deep inside me and I squeezed some of the juices from my cunt. She released my lips and turned me over on my side. She lay down in my arms and sighed in contentment.

"Mistress, may I remove my strap-on?"

"Yes my dear and then lie down so that I can snuggle into your arms."

I got up quickly and removed the cum-soaked cock from my cunt. It was still dripping with Katrina's juices on the other end. I took off my cum-soaked crotch-less panties and threw them across the room. I crawled back into bed and opened my arms for her to snuggle into me. I noticed that her nipple clamps were still on and being afraid of falling asleep in this after orgasm bliss, I said to her, "Why don't you let me take those clamps off of your nipples. If we fall asleep, you do not want to have them on there throughout the night. Trust me on this, it is very painful."

"You are right sweetie. Thank you for that warning." She sat up on the bed and faced me and winked. "I know you want to do this to get me going again."

"Oh Mistress, I was not thinking that at all. I think that I am spent after that spanking you gave me. Did you know that you gave me an orgasm with your beating?"

"No, I could not even tell that you were orgasming. That is amazing. I want to work on that and perfect that. That could come in handy if we are in a public place and I want to give you an orgasm. Only you and I would know what is going on under that table. I love you, Mama."

"Oh, I love you too sweetheart. This is the most amazing sex that I have had in quite a while. The newness combined with the whole taboo of it all, is taking it to a different level. Now, let's get those clamps off quickly. Before you have a chance to feel anything, I want you to take deep breaths, evenly and quickly while I release your nipples. As soon as I get them unclamped, I am going to rub your nipples fast and hard. As the blood flows back into them, I will be working them to get it evenly distributed in a quicker fashion. Go ahead and start breathing as I told you."

She took deep even breaths quickly in and out of her lungs. When she got a good rhythm going, I nodded my head. I put my hands on the clamps and went to slide the lock out of place on both of them at the same time. I held the pressure on the clamps until I was able to get them both loose. I quickly let them off of her nipples and began rubbing her nipples with the palms of my hands.

"Oh god, that is amazing. Yes! My nipples are so sensitive now. God, it feels good!"

I slowed my palms down to softly circling her hard as a rock, nipples. My cunt was flowing again with these wonderful tits at my finger tips again. I squeezed both breasts in a passionate loving sort of way. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. She didn't have to say a word. We both knew what we wanted. It was like a never ending energy source when she looked at me like that. Her look made me shiver in anticipation. We were definitely not going to sleep just yet. She reached over and began kneading my breasts and paying attention to my nipples. She mimicked my actions stroke for stroke. It was getting warmer in here again and I knew that this was going to be intense.

My beautiful new lover leaned in to give me a kiss and she winked just before she closed her eyes and our lips met. I loved kissing this woman. She loved to have my tongue inside of her mouth swirling around her own. Then she would stick her tongue into my mouth and let me suck on it passionately. She began pinching and twisting my nipples with a purpose. I returned the favor as I entered my tongue into her mouth once again. She broke from our kiss to give us a chance to breathe. We were getting heated up quickly considering how much energy was put into the last orgasm that we shared. Then the orgasm that I had while she was beating my ass took so much energy to not reveal to her that I was climaxing. It was erotic and we would definitely repeat that in the future.

I could smell her pheromones rising as we continued to play with each other's tits. She leaned over and began sucking on my neck. She was sucking hard and strong and I knew she was going to leave a huge hickey on my neck. It felt so good that I couldn't resist. The harder she sucked on my neck, the wetter my cunt got. I reached one of my hands down to her pussy and slipped my middle finger into her slit. She was just as wet as I was and she followed my lead. She moved over to the other side of my neck and began leaving her mark on that side as well. I was not going to be able to go into town for a few days. Everyone in town knew that Dirk traveled and if I showed up with hickeys all over my body, they would think that I was cheating on my husband. I had a good reputation in town right now and I didn't want to put a hindering on that.

I started to scoot back out of her reach and she reached up and smacked me in the face. It was hard and it stung and she looked me in the eye and said, "If I want to leave my mark on you, I will leave my mark on you. Do not try to resist when it comes to me beating you or giving you a bruise that says, 'you're mine'. I will not stand for that. Now, where was I?"

She leaned back to the spot that she had started sucking and began sucking even harder. I could feel the blood vessels breaking and the blood rushing to the spot she was sucking. It turned me on even hotter and she must have sensed that because she reached down between my lips and started circling my clit. My cunt was flowing like mad and I ached to be touched by her again. My cunt wanted to have her fist fuck me into oblivion. I wanted to cum hard for her and I wanted to return the favor. I wanted to make her feel as good as she made me feel. I couldn't get enough of this woman. I loved her taste and her smell and her touch. I couldn't wait to show Dirk what I meant on the phone. She was intoxicating to me. She was my new drug of choice.

She stopped sucking on my neck and pulled back to look me in the eye. She made me so wet with the way that she was looking at me. I had chills running up and down my back for what seemed like and eternity. "I love the way that you respond to me when I touch you. It's like we were made for each other. I want to make love to you one more time before we collapse into dreamland. I want to make you feel so good that you will never want to let me go. I want to be irreplaceable to you."

"You already are, Mistress. I am never going to let you go. You are mine, for forever."

She laid me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She gave me a kiss filled with passion and lust and moved down my neck to my nipples. I was caressing her back and rubbing it lightly as she moved down to my hard nipples. She flicked one with her tongue while pinching the other one. My nipples were still pretty sensitive from them being clamped earlier. I reached down and started fondling her tits with each of my hands. She looked up at me from sucking on my left nipple and smiled with my nipple between her teeth, right before she bit down, hard. I bit my tongue as she dared me to flinch or cry out. It hurt like hell, but was erotic as all get out. My cunt was flowing like a river before she moved over the other nipple to do the same thing. She had straddled my left leg and had spread her legs enough for me to feel the heat and wetness coming from her fuck hole.

While she had her teeth bitten into my nipple, she swung her legs up over my head and then released her teeth from my nipple. She straddled my head and lowered her cunt down to my face. My arms were not restrained now and I could give her a good finger fucking from this position. I reached up and spread her lips for me to get a strong whiff of her musky scent. She smelled wonderful and it made me wetter as I stuck my tongue out and brought her hips down to my face. All the while that I adored her cunt, she was getting into position to eat my pussy while she was sitting on top of my face. She spread my lips apart and touched her tongue to my clit at the same time that I touched hers with my tongue.

There was a spark that happened there, one that both of us felt rack our bodies in the same instant. She had her way on my pussy with her tongue and I dug into a wonderful lesbian feast. I shoved two fingers inside her tight, wet fuck hole, right above my nose and they slid in like they had never left. She was so tight and I loved feeling her insides when they were so slick with her juices and hot to the touch. I quickly added a third finger and felt her overwhelming sense of gratification. Her pussy started producing juices at an electrifying rate. The more I fucked, the wetter she got and the more I wanted to please her. She had three fingers inside me and her mouth locked onto my clit. She had all of the suction of a vacuum cleaner and she was using it to the full advantage.

I flicked my tongue across her clit and sucked it into my mouth as I added a fourth finger to the cunt right above my face. I could see my fingers disappear into her hot little hole and come back out covered in her juices. This turned me on to no end and she must have felt it. She added another finger to my soaking wet fuck hole and began fucking me like a whore. There was no advance warning, she just added the fourth finger and began slamming my cunt. She had fierceness about her and the domineering side of her came out in full force. She reached up under me and started fingering my ass with two of her fingers. It felt awesome and I wondered if she wanted me to follow suit. I reached up and rubbed her ass cheeks while I was giving her clit some head. She seemed to sway at my touch and I thought I would move closer to her anal opening and see what her reaction was going to be with that. I did so, gingerly, and got the response that I had anticipated. I reached down and stuck my middle finger into her cunt, in between strokes and got it covered in her juices.

When I entered her asshole, she squirmed and met my thrust immediately. She was definitely in the mood for an ass fucking. And I was in the mood to give her one. She was sliding her fingers in and out of me at alternate thrusts and I was meeting stroke for stroke in each of her holes. I added another finger to her ass and felt her get comfortable with the added intrusion. Once she was good with it, she fucked me back just as hard as I was fucking her. My mouth was planted on her clit and sucking and flicking it with my tongue. I could feel her body getting closer the harder that I fucked and sucked her. I raised my hips up to meet her thrusts and could feel my own body coming closer to climax.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
797 Followers