Katrina's New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina nodded her head in agreement and went back to eating Amanda's pussy. She was lost in her own world of lust and did not see John climb onto the bed with his throbbing cock just inches from Amanda's face.

When she heard Amanda squeal in excitement, she looked up just in time to see her engulfing John's throbbing member.

John then said, "Amanda, you have my cock so fucking hard, I am about to explode."

Oh god, it was so hot that Katrina almost climaxed right then and there. She thrust her hips into Thomas and felt him grab her hips and fuck her wildly.

He then said, "Baby, I am going to fuck your hot cunt harder then you have ever been fucked before as you make Amanda cum!"

The excitement was more then Amanda could take, she started shivering and shaking and her climax surged through her body. Katrina eagerly swallowed the sweet nectar and then felt my own body quake as another orgasm.

Thomas followed simultaneously cumming and filling Katrina's pussy with his hot juices.

John came deep down Amanda throat.

When they all regained their composure, John and Amanda told them they would go into the other bedroom and give the two of them time to talk privately.

John and Amanda left and went to Katrina's room and soon were snuggling close on the bed. John leaned over, kissed Amanda passionately, and said, "Happy New Year Darling."

Amanda replied, "You too love. I sure hope those two will be okay. I would love to play with them again sometime."

John rolled his eye and said, "If I know you darling, you will help Katrina realize this is just sex between consenting adults. Now I am tired let us talk about this tomorrow. Goodnight baby."

Amanda snuggled up close to John and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The two of them lay back on the bed with Katrina cradled in her uncle's arms. They did not speak for a few moments then Katrina said, "Any regrets to what just happened Uncle Thomas?"

He looked into her eyes, pulled Katrina closer into his arms and answered, "Yes," feeling her tense against him. Then while stroking her back gently with his hand he spoke softly saying, "I regret that I waited this long to tell you how I really felt about you. Honey you are a very desirable woman and I have wanted to fuck you for a very long time. I love you Katrina."

Katrina snuggled up to him and uttered, "I love you too Thomas." She lay their listening to his rhythmic beating of his heart and drifted off to sleep.

12