Kat's Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the applause died down, and the attention turned to the arriving desert plates, Kat's hand once again went beneath the table cloth and she firmly placed it on top of Clayton's cock head giving it a firm squeeze. Clayton choked on his water and thankfully did not spew it out across the table but instead caught everything in his glass as he pushed back from the table.

With an Oscar winning performance, Kat turned in her chair and began to pat Clayton's back while asking if he was ok. The other guests were concerned as well because Clayton was turning several shades of red.

"I'm fine!" Clayton blurted out as he dabbled his linen napkin on his wet chin. "Really! I'm fine!" He tried to turn in his chair but Kat placed her opposite hand on his knee once again while continuing to pat his back with the other.

"Oh sweetie... Are you sure?" And with this, the hand on his leg once again shot up and found his swollen member. Clayton's eyes shot over to Kat's rather large and imposing husband who was staring at him with little emotion visible. Fear shot like a bolt from Kat's hand up to Clayton's brain and out to the man she called her husband. Clayton was going to die at the brute's hands if he ever found out what was happening mere feet away.

"YES! " Clayton stood up as fast as he could, and then slightly bent over from the strain in his pants. "I really need to take care of something I forgot earlier." He turned his hips from the table as best he could, and stammered "W-will you excuse me?" All the guests shook their heads in apparent concern for the young man, as he quickly made his exit from the room. For her part, Kat took her linen napkin and gently dabbed it at each order of her mouth and excused herself from the table to check on the poor lad.

*************

To say Clayton was mortified was an understatement. Never in his life had he ever felt so out of control and embarrassed - not to mention afraid for his life! Clayton raced from the dining hall and down 2 decks to the observation area at the back of the ship. The drone of the engines and the sound of the churning water below gave him comfort now as opposed to the usual dread. How could he be such a failure?! He had long been warned about the evils of sexual contact, and he had remained untouched for all of his 21 years. He had successfully refrained from looking at any of the smut on television, and had only briefly caught a glimpse of an open Hustler magazine in the trash he was collecting. He was a pure as a young man could be, and yet he still could not control his cock or the impulses he had around this MARRIED woman named Kat.

Just thinking of her name sent multiple flashes of impure thoughts through his head. His mind first saw her bosom pushed up behind her tight fitting cocktail dress. Then he flashed to her long legs as they were laid out before him on the hallway floor where they first men. Clayton took a deep breath of the salty air to clear his head. Being unsuccessful, his mind forced him to look upon what was happening beneath the table mere moments ago: Kat's gloved hand resting on top his throbbing cock that was creeping down one leg of his pleated tuxedo pants.

"You ok sweetie?" Kats voice was directly behind him. Clayton spun around in shock to see Kat standing there in all her glamour with a soft pouty look of concern on her face. Clayton focused on her ruby red bottom lip that was sticking out ever so slightly. He had never wanted to kiss a woman more badly in his life. He wanted to suck on her bottom lip and take her in his arms and...

"Oh my you look so upset!" Kat said as he drew nearer to the young man who was seemingly trying to climb the rail backwards over the stern of the ship. "Whatever happened back there that made you leave in such a hurry?" With each slow phrase, Kat drew nearer. The smell of her perfume wafted over Clayton and he found himself starting to relax.

"NO!" His conscience yelled at him. "REMAIN STRONG!"

Clayton found his spine and blurted out, "I don't think you realized what you were doing back there Mrs... " A pregnant pause followed as Kat stood toe to toe with the tall young man. Her dark brown eyes gazed up into his, and she gently draped one of her gloved arms over his shoulder. The positioning of her arm exposed a large gap in her formed top, and Clayton could clearly see down into the depths between her large breasts. Immediately his cock began to respond.

"Just call me Kat" she purred, and placed her other arm across his opposite shoulder. Clayton could feel her breasts once again pressing against his abdomen, and the warmth from her body was spreading in all directions. The smell of her hair combined with her perfume now totally intoxicated the young man, and he found himself unable to form a coherent thought. Kat leaned forward and her nose gently tickled Clayton's neck as she took in a deep breath. Claytons cock was once again heading down the only path available, and the strain to his boxers was building. Kat pushed her waist against his, causing the pressure to build - and she leaned back from his chest to straightened his bow tie.

She looked up at him with large eyes and softly said, "Whatever do you mean about what happened back there?" Her eyes batted up and down in evil innocence.

"Y- You were... touching me in- inapr... inappropriately!" Clayton was proud of himself for getting the entire word out and he hoped the temptress before him would get the message. What happened next would be the cause of many self-induced mental checks for Clayton to verify his sanity.

Without warning, Kat's eyes turned to complete desire, and Clayton felt her gloved hand once again firmly press up against his growing cock. This time, however her hand did not stop at merely pressing against him, but she actually gripped him tightly through the fabric of his tuxedo and moved up slightly. The sensation was enough to put several cracks in the mighty wall of Claytons moral dam. Years of pent up sexual frustration began to churn behind the wall as Clayton shuddered beneath Kat's firm grip.

Kat could see the young man's eyes roll over in their sockets, and she smiled at the power she had over him. She gave him a minute to recover, and just as his eyes began to focus once again she simultaneously gave him another squeeze and leaned forward to his opening mouth. The kiss the two shared was admittedly one sided: Clayton merely stood in place frozen while Kat thrust her tongue forward into his mouth finding his sweet innocence delicious. Before their kiss ended, Kat took Claytons' bottom lip between her lips and gently sucked on it until it popped free and she opened her eyes once again. The poor boy began to shudder in place. Kat looked up into his eyes and saw that they were widening in horror. Claytons convulsions were growing and he lost complete control of his body.

"What is happening to me?" Clayton thought as a strange energy suddenly built up in his cock. The sensation was incredible and he could not hold back what his body would no longer deny. The moral dam in his mind broke open and all his sexual energy was released in an uncontrollable flow of exquisite thoughts and feelings.

For her part, Kat backed up while keeping a firm grip on Clayton's throbbing cock. She looked down in the soft light from the deck lights ,and could see Clayton's black pants turn a different shade of black as warm liquid began to soak the fabric. Kat smiled and gave a slight moan, as she softly stroked the unseen cock inside his pants. The slow motion of Kat's hand caused several more pulses to pass through Clayton, and with each one Kat would give an approving Moan or soft "Yes!" After nearly a minute of pure ecstasy, Clayton came to his senses and realized what had happened.

"OH GOD NO!" he said as he felt the warmth from his cock extending all the way down his pant leg and into his shoe. Kat removed her hand so he could get a clear view of his ruined pants. The darkened streak extended very noticeably down the entire front to his shoe. "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??"

Kat let her catch twist on the hook for a while, and then she said "My my... those pants are ruined! You must clean up before anyone catches you like this!"

"Will you please help me?" Clayton said desperately. "I am so sorry Ma'am! I don't know what came over me!"

"Oh I do!" Kat giggled. "Follow me, and we'll get you cleaned up. Don't worry about those pants... I know just what to do with them!"

With that she took Clayton by the hand and let him through the twisting hallways. Clayton's mind was a blur and he found it difficult to keep track of exactly what was going on or where he was headed. Before long the familiar click of heals against a marble floor could be heard, and he realized that he was standing exactly where he had first met Kat in their hallway collision. Kat produced a set of keys from somewhere and quick as a flash Clayton was in her darkened room... alone.

*************

Clayton turned to protest his entering a guest's room while occupied, and just as he was taking a breath to cite the code of conduct for all employees, he felt a strong push against his shoulders sending him backwards across the room and into one of the large plush sofas. He landed with a soft plop, and couldn't help but admire how comfortable the expensive sofa really was. He blinked in the darkness and could not see much, except for the glow on the private deck from the ship's exterior lighting. Soon the lithe figure of Kat passed through the glow outlining her curvy feminine form, and she disappeared into the darkness once again.

"Take your pants off." She stated succinctly. "They need to be washed as soon as possible."

The severity of his situation slammed back into Clayton's mind and he obediently began to fumble with the cummerbund and belt beneath. Down the hallway a soft light turned on and he could hear the sound of bathwater being turned on. The light from the closing door faded away, and Clayton sat down to remove his socks and shoes. Once that was done he slipped his pants off and balled them up in shame. He was thankful for the darkness as he stood there in his boxers waiting for his next command.

Before long, the door at the end of the hallway opened once again and this time, he could clearly see Kat - still in her dress - enter the hallway and turn to walk towards him. She seemed a bit shorter now, as she had removed her heels. She seemed to float like an angel down the hall outlined in the soft light from the bathroom. When she got close, Clayton could smell her perfume once again. Another charge of electricity pulsed into his hand when she took his pants from him and their fingers touched. He saw her smile at his sensitivity, and once again he felt strangely at ease around her.

"Sit." she said plainly as she walked back down the hallway to the bathroom. Clayton complied obediently, and sat back down in the plush material of the sofa. The exotic fabric felt wonderful against his bare legs, and he glanced around the dark room nervously. Just as his nerves were about to get the better of him, Kat appeared next to him.

"Don't worry about your pants sweetie. They are soaking in the tub and we'll just say that you accidentally slipped into the pool. No one will ever know." Kat said. She was standing above him pushing the fabric of her loves down tight between her fingers. "Now... " she said in a deep voice, "you are going to do exactly as I say."

Clayton didn't know what to say, and just stared at her.

"Nod your head if you understand." whispered Kat.

Clayton Nodded furiously.

"First... " she began to move in front of him, "I want you stay sitting down, and help me unzip this dress." Kat lifted her arms above her head and ran her hands behind her neck. Her long flowing locks of deep brown hair lifted off of her shoulders as she turned her back to him exposing her well defined shoulders. Clayton shifted his weight to stand up, when he heard the command.

"SIT!" she barked at him, and he obeyed.

Then... ever so slowly Kat lowered her bottom down onto Claytons lap, where she let her full weight pin his stiffening cock between his legs. She looked over one shoulder at him and even in the dim light he could see a mischievous sparkle.

"Oooh!" Kat purred and ground her hips from side to side on Clayton's lap. "Such a big boy!" she exclaimed with smile. Clayton found that he was once again not in control of his body as his cock began to swell mightily in perfect rhythm to the gyrations of her hips.

"Don't forget!" She said and tilted her spine from side to side. Clayton remembered his command and his hands shot up to the middle of her back. He fumbled for what seemed like an eternity to find the tiny zipper, but once he did he slowly pulled the zipper down exposing Kat's bare back to the dark air.

"That's nice" Kat hissed as she clasped her arms across her bosom and stood up.

The release of her weight from his lap allowed Clayton's cock to stand up like a tent pole in his loose boxers. Kat turned around clasping her loose dress across her breasts and acted in complete and utter shock at the size of the young man before her. She let her mouth hang open in apparent disbelief and she opened her eyes wide.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, and put a hand to her cheek in faux shock.

Clayton's world came crashing back down around him. He was alone in the room of a MARRIED VIP guest who was on a first name basis with the Captain! Not only that but he had a raging erection and she was staring at it in horror! Images of the girls on deck laughing at him flashed through his mind, along with all the other embarrassing moments in his life. In the darkness Clayton turned 6 shades of red and desperately tried to find a nearby pillow to cover up with.

Finally finding one, Clayton immediately began to cover up in shame. His arm was forcefully blocked by Kat , who like her namesake, moved like flash down onto her knees in front of him, and was tightly clasping the wrist of his hand that had the pillow of salvation.

"Ah ah ah!" she said, and clicked her tongue while shaking her head. "Just what do you think you are doing?" Claytons hand relaxed a bit and the pillow fell free from his hand.

"I am so sorry Mrs... " Kat's free index finger pressed on both of Clayton's lips, "Shhhhhhhhhh" she said. "I told you... call me Kat" Clayton's eyes stared at her, unsure what to do next.

Kat released the grip on his wrist, and told him, "Now I need you to be very quiet. Do you understand?" Clayton nodded, and Kats finger left his lips. "Good boy." she said approvingly.

"Now... " Kat took in a deep breath and adjusted the top of her dress that was barely clinging onto her breasts. "... it's true I am married." Claytons heart began to beat faster.

Kat looked down and slightly pulled at the side of her dress exposing just the top edge of her left breast.

"And my husband is a VERY... " another slight tug, and the top edge of her right breast became visible. "... Jealous man."

Clayton's heart was racing at full tilt now. He was seeing breasts for the first time in his life, and they were more impressive than his wildest sinful dreams had ever conceived. He was also becoming more terrified by the second as the topic of Kat's husband was elaborated upon.

"In fact... " Kat took another deep sighing breath while glancing over her shoulder in a move that completely exposed her left breast to Clayton, "I shudder to think what he would do if he were in the room right now seeing us like this... He does have QUITE the temper." The two syllables of her last word were punctuated with her right breast bouncing from side to side as it fell free from her form fitting dress.

Clayton could not belief his eyes and his cock was having nothing more to do with his boxers. There in the darkness between Kat's heavy breasts, Claytons cock extended below his bunched up boxers, and slowly pulsated out towards the pale heaving mounds of beauty. Kat moved forward slightly and his cock head gently kissed her left nipple.

"Oh!" Kat said and looked down in surprise. A glistening string of precum stretched between her nipple and the pulsing purple cock before her. She knew exactly what all men wanted. Each man wants to feel like they are the biggest and best a woman has ever seen, and Kat was a master at giving men what they want.

"Why Clayton... you naughty... " she began to lower herself to the level of his knees. "... NAUGHTY... " her breath was hot on his cock head, "... boy!" with this, the tip of his cock disappeared behind her full lips. Clayton had never experienced anything of the sort and he immediately tensed up. He could hear Kat moan softly, and the vibrations traveled up his waist and straight into his spine. He felt a tug, and heard an audible pop come from her lips. He looked down to see Kat holding his cock at the root and wagging it back and forth as she studied it intensely.

"I... just don't know!" she muttered to herself.

"Know what?" Clayton asked in a euphoric daze.

"I just don't know if it will fit! You are soooooo HUGE!" Clayton felt a wave of confidence crash against him.

"She things I'm huge!" he thought to himself. He had always felt like he was about average, but Kat made him feel like a monster. Could it be true? Could this woman who was more incredible than any other he had ever met actually be surprised with his size? Surely she had seen many other cocks in her lifetime and had seen better. Clayton looked back down at her, and the look of utter disbelief was still etched on her face.

"Would you mind if I suck your cock Clayton?" Kat whispered. "I've never had a cock like yours before... "

Before he could even answer, the warm sensation of Kat's mouth enveloping his entire swollen head was felt. Instinctively, Claytons hips moved up and Kat took the extra inch in her mouth with ease.

"... mmmmmm" she moaned sending the waves of energy out once more.

Clayton tilted his head back and looked at the ceiling with its intricate brass canned lights. His eyes had adjusted to the dark, and he could see the reflection of Kat's beautiful hair moving up and down in the reflective surface of the light fixture. With each movement up, Kat would make a slight slurping sound which was very erotic, and with each movement down, she would allow a little bit more of his shaft to disappear from view.

"oh my G... " he started to say when Kat immediately stopped her expert attention, and smacked him on his inner thigh.

"You MUST be quiet! If my husband hears you... " Clayton immediately fell silent. Clayton pondered that while the thought of dying was not a good one, kicking the can to experience this might just be worth it! His concerns gradually faded as once again the rhythm of slurping and moaning continued. After a short while the feeling in his cock began to take an urgent turn, and his testicles began to tighten up against the bunched fabric of his boxers.

Seemingly having E.S.P., Kat ordered, "Stand up."

Clayton obeyed and stood up as best he could given the precarious position of his erection and his boxer shorts. Kat clicked her tongue in disapproval, "This will NOT do." She reached up and gently bent his cock down while simultaneously pulling his boxers down across his backside. Kat looked up at him, and alternatively pulled each side of his boxers down one at a time. With each tug one side would fall and inch and expose a bit more of his cock from each side. Kat was thoroughly enjoying teasing herself until finally she reached the bottom and the youthful cock sprang forward and bounced repeatedly impacting her cheek on occasion.

Kat giggled out loud and took hold of the massive cock by wrapping her index finger and thumb tightly around the base. She squeezed and watched as the head plumped up like an angry cobra. Clayton looked down at this beautiful topless woman who was studying his cock like a price trophy, and felt more like a man than he ever had in his life. He felt complete and he felt confident for the first time ever. Kat turned her face to the side and slapped Clayton's heavy cock against her cheek with a surprising amount of force. The slapping sound aroused both of them and she quickly began to suck him down further this time deeper and deeper until she needed to lift herself up on her knees to get a proper angle for allowing him to penetrate the back of her throat.