Kat's Taboo

Story Info
Kat has a problem and her brother solves it.
1.8k words
4.18
106.1k
44
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Russell had come "home" to stay with his parents and sister for the summer after completing his first year away at college. Not bad for a 19 year old, he mused to himself. He had missed his sister Kat's graduation from high school and her 18th birthday party while traveling home after finals.

Russ was surprised at how Kat had matured, and caught himself staring at her smooth firm legs. She was a distance runner on the track team and always had a healthy glow about her.

"Kat is thinking of enrolling at the same college you're going to," his mom said at dinner. "Maybe you could share an apartment there." Russ and Kat both rolled their eyes but didn't say anything. Kat was the only one who noticed a slight blush on her brother's face. That could mean any of a million things, she told herself.

Russ learned that Kat had a date that night. He wondered if she had spread her legs yet for whoever it was. I bet she has a quim that talks, he grinned to himself.

Russ went to bed early, wanting to catch up on sleep. Kat was out on her date until close to midnight.

About 1 AM, Russ was shaken awake from a deep sleep. After a moment of disorientation, he saw Kat, wearing a short T-shirt nightgown, with a worried look on her face. She sat on his bed and talked in a whisper. "Russ, I don't know what to do! One thing led to another, and I let Brian fuck me! I'm scared now, I don't want to get pregnant!"

"Aren't you on the pill?"

"I just started, but it's not safe until I've been on them a while. I know, I shouldn't have let him, but we both got carried away."

A twinge of jealousy swept through Russ at the thought of some guy wanting to take his pleasure with his sister. He tried to dismiss the thought, reasoning that he had no right to be jealous.

"Russ, what can I do? You know all about sex. How can I get all the sperm out?"

He almost chuckled at her statement about his knowing all about sex. It's true that he had bragged on occasion to his sister about "dipping his wick" with college girls.

"Lock the door, Kat. I need some light so I can see."

"What?! You're going to look up my vagina?"

"I have to see, Kat. How can I do anything without knowing what's there?"

This time Kat's face was red. "So what do I have to do?" she asked in a resigned voice.

"Lie down on the bed," he said as he got up. He turned on a light. "Take those off," he instructed, pointing to her panties. She hurriedly slipped them off and crossed her legs at the knees. Russ felt for her, knowing her embarrassment was genuine. "Kat, he gently whispered, "you've to open up so I can see in."

Oh man, he said to himself when she spread her legs, what a sweet pussy.

Kat had her knees bent and was lying back as if on an imaginary gynecological table. She didn't want to look at her brother examining her pelvic area. Russ saw the combined juice of Kat's former arousal and her boyfriend's sperm on the outside of her pussy.

He gingerly spread her labia and she gasped.

Oh, man, what a load of sperm, he mused to himself. He really gave it to her. Who wouldn't, with that quim of hers. I bet she wiggled and squirmed really good to get that serving.

The sperm in her well used pussy was at once a disturbing sight and a strangely captivating one, like the porn movies after a couple of guys have their way with a leggy skank. Russ knew what he had to do, and he was not looking forward to it. But still, those guys in the porn movies did it, so he figured he could do the same thing.

"Kat," he said in a quavering whisper, "there's just one way I can think of getting this out."

"What is it, Russ? Hurry!"

"With my mouth."

Kat almost jumped when she heard that. The thought was disturbing to her, as much as the sight of her boyfriend's welled up sperm disturbed Russ. At the same time, an electric-like zing went through her body from her toes up to her head.

"Oh, ick! Please, Russ, will you do it? And hurry!"

In an instant his mouth was on her pussy, and he licked forcefully. He considered draining the mess on the bed sheets but figured he didn't have time. A few more licks and he swallowed. His stomach would have done flip-flops if he had given much thought to his task, but he continued, and began to apply himself in earnest with his hands firmly gripping Kat's hips. I don't want to do a halfway job, he told himself.

Kat, in spite of her predicament, could not help feeling the sensuality of what Russ was doing, although she tried to banish the feelings from her body. She tried to keep still, but her hips rocked anyway.

"Kat, get on top now. We have to let gravity help out."

For an instant, when Kat put her leg over his midsection to straddle him, he marveled at her allure. He reached for her hips and quickly pulled her over his mouth.

"Oh my God, Russ!" She whispered as she felt his mouth earnestly working her pussy. He does this so good, she told herself.

He kept licking, probing, and kissing her quim. "Is it coming out, Russ?" she asked. He mumbled an affirmative as he kept working.

She kept suppressing her body's natural response to being pleasured, not wanting her brother to know that she was getting aroused from his distasteful task.

Several more minutes passed and she could no longer hold back. "Russ, I can't... Oh God... I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She put her hands over her mouth as her orgasm swept through her. Russ had trouble keeping his hold on her quivering hips. Her orgasm caused her to gush more of her sweet nectar, which assisted in getting all of her date's sperm out. Russ dutifully kept kissing and sucking on Kat's sensuous opening until he was sure he had gotten every drop. Kat was beside herself with conflicting feelings of pleasure, relief, and embarrassment.

She climbed off him and caught sight of his engorged boner. With a sly grin, she grasped his cock. Russ, after having done something amazingly intimate with Kat, felt her feminine fingers around his member. Instantly his cock pulsed in her hand and ejected spurts of white fluid.

"Oh my God, Russ! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, and then giggled. She let go of his cock and put her T-shirt nightgown back on, while he blushed and looked at her. She grabbed her panties and quickly slipped back to her room.

They tried to act normal around each other, and Kat announced at dinner the next day that she decided to break up with Brian. "He doesn't want to keep his pants zipped up," she casually stated. Her father beamed with pride, even as her mom looked scandalized from the announcement.

Two weeks later their parents said that they planned to get away for a few days and asked Kat and Russ to take care of the house. Russ noticed a slight smile on Kat's face as she told them it would be no problem.

When the parents were finally on their way, Kat came home from a distance run. Her face had a healthy runner's glow. She went to Russ, removed her shoes, and sat next to him. They had not talked about "that night", although it had been on their minds almost all the time.

"I overdid my practice today," she started out. "I have a painful muscle here," she continued, running her hands down the back of her legs from the knees downward. "Would you massage me here and see if you can help?" She boldly rested her legs in his lap.

Kat smiled to herself as she saw his struggle with the situation of touching her legs. She knew he would give in, though, and he did. She moaned when he deeply rubbed her legs where they were sore. Russ' mind drifted to "pussy night" as he referred to the event of a couple of weeks ago. He remembered how attractive Kat's quim looked. He wondered if her pussy got sweaty when she ran, and if it would taste salty.

"Thank you," she said when she was sure that he had a raging boner. "I'm cooking dinner tonight, and we can open a bottle of wine to celebrate my good sense in breaking up with Brian."

The Chianti went well with the lasagna that Kat fixed, and they both went to their rooms for an early night. Russ considered solo sexual relief but decided to wait for another night. He slept soundly for a few hours.

When he awoke, Kat was in bed with him. Totally naked. She giggled when she saw his surprised face. She boldly rolled over on top of him, noticing his turgid member. "Russ, listen to me. I can't get the other night off my mind. You were really good to me, and frankly, your skill at eating pussy is phenomenal. I want to give back to you. I want to feel you inside me, in a way that Brian would never be capable of. Say yes, Russell, it would mean a lot to me."

Russ's mind reeled. He felt several emotions at once. "But Kat, you and I are, you know..."

"I know, Russ. They say it's taboo and all that, but I'm being open with you. I'm going to put you inside me now. You don't have to say anything. That way you can blame it on me, you can say I seduced you."

In spite of his reservations, his boner was as hard as it ever was, and his earlier thoughts of her pussy vanquished his ability to say no. Kat reached down, wrapped her hand around his raging erection, and guided it to her opening. Still on top, she took in his entire length easily. To Russ, the feeling was as sweet as the first time he had ever entered a girl's pussy. Kat pressed her lips on his, and they were tightly coupled in a sensuous dance of intercourse.

Every thrust that Russ gave was deliberate and purposeful. Kat moaned in pleasure, and after they had been immersed in each other for a while, Kat maneuvered so that he was on top. "I want you to cum inside me, Russ."

"Oh, Kat! This is so sweet. Ahh! I can't help it!" She smiled sensuously as he spurted and spurted. Minutes later, when they caught their breath, Russ said, "I want to taste you, Kat." She straddled his mouth and he extracted the mixture of their love juices with eagerness. This time Kat was free with her feelings, and cried out in orgasm.

They cuddled, her lips close to his. "Maybe we SHOULD get that apartment together when I go to college," she giggled.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers