Katyusha Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
316 Followers

"The military leadership only gave us until the next morning. We need a plan, a ruse. So, we decided that I would be the lure. I would pretend to convert to their side to scout for a weakness in their defense. We took a white undershirt and wrote on it 'Surrender. I want to be American.'"

"It took our collective knowledge to attempt to write the letters correctly in English. However, we did it. So, I raised the white undershirt over my head with my straight arms. I stepped out of the cover of the forest on the debris slope. My heart was pumping. I was fully aware that any second a single sniper shot could take my life."

"For the next thirty seconds nothing happened. My boots sank into debris with every step forward. The pebbles rubbing against each other made the sole sound of the night. The sky was clear. My head was erect the whole time looking at the black hole upslope. Then, a short glitter in the black hole alerted me. The sniper had uncovered his sight. I froze unable to move."

"How would he know that I was no danger to him? How would I know that it was safe to make another step forward? My compadres were tensely crouched behind trees. I could hear them breathe behind me."

"I had learned that Americans run around naked and do scandalous, immoral things. Americans loved seeing naked boobs. So, I took my clothes off, all of them. I held up the white undershirt with one hand and pulled off my clothes one by one."

"There I was a young eighteen year old girl, who had never been out of Kandil her whole life. No other country on earth allows female fighters. There I was fighting the final battle against the Americans. I was naked and had never seen another woman's bare forearms before. I told myself, 'praise Allah.'"

"My breasts were bare in the night. My ass was naked and exposed to the world. Every inch of my skin bathed in the light of the moon. I stepped forward, one step at a time. I sent a prayer with each step. The debris hill was the steepest near the cave entrance. Looking back, I could see the camp fire of our fake camp to make the Americans believe, we were not right at the tree line."

Layila adjusted her stance. She walked a little to the side. Her body was a little on the tall side. She was fit. She probably had been a skinny and unsure teenager taking giant actions for an outsized challenge.

"When I reached the large boulders that acted as gun shields, my breath turned rapid. I had never seen an American before in my life. All the myth about the ugly and mean devils went through my head. My brother had suggested that they could literally spew fire. A nephew thought that they'd live of the blood of humans. Another nephew had corrected him that they live of the sins of faithful people."

"Inside the cave were lanterns set to a faint light. The first things I saw were the many items that filled the cave as far as I could see. There were wooden crates with guns, ammunitions, grenades, specialized gear. There were DVD and CD covers strewn on the floor. Stereos and handheld TVs were stuck against the wall. There was even a blowup crocodile."

"Then, hiding behind the riches were people sleeping in the shadows in camouflage uniform. I did not see them well. However, I saw the man with the sniper rifle in front of me. He did not look like any drawings that I had seen. He look a whole lot more like us, like a normal human being."

"Of course, his face was redder, whiter and chubbier than any face that I had seen. His body was stocky. He had thrice the muscle of the strongest Muslim man that I had seen. It must be the diet high in pig and other protein. He smiled. It was so eerie – the smile. I near died with every step. I was there to kill him. And, he smiled like a lost daughter had arrived home."

"He grabbed me by the arm to make me sit down with my back against the bare cold cave. He picked up a pouch and poured hot water into it. Nobody I knew ate old food out of a bag. While he stirred it, I watched his body."

"His body was like a complete store. A beautiful black rifle hung in front of his chest. He had a side arm. He had knee pads. He had little cotton pouches on a belt. A nozzle for a canteen was hanging on his left shoulder. His right shoulder had a radio. A metal helmet hung at his butt. Not our whole unit taken together had as me gadgets as that single American soldier."

"The pouch that he handed me was the size of two hands. It smelled strongly of food. I knew that Allah permits anything for the cause of bringing down infidels. So, I obliged. I started eating. At first, the paste tasted foreign and odd. It did not please my palate. However, half way down the pouch, I felt this appetite that I had never felt in my life before. I felt like an animal devouring food. My fork could not race fast enough to stuff my mouth. The American animal spirit had begun to take a hold of me."

"The American with his thin red hair squatted next to me with the rifle across his hip. He smiled wide and watched me. He seemed rather friendly, like a good uncle. When I was done, he handed me a pebble sized thing wrapped in aluminum. I opened the wrapper. A black ball was inside. I ate it."

"The black ball melted on my tongue. It felt so soft. It was sweet. And, then I got so excited out of nowhere that I was breathing hard. My mind forgot about the war. All I wanted was more of those balls. My captor laughed. Then, I realized that he was giving me drugs to make me addicted and turn me into his pet. I calmed myself down. I was still naked."

"We sat silently facing each other in the dark cave with everyone still asleep. He tried to talk to me every once in a while. Some of it, I understood by his gestures. His name was Eric. He wanted to know my name. He was easier gullible to make friends or it was a very soft form of interrogation."

"My colleague unit operators had told me that if things should get messy, I should tell them 'I would like to have sex now.' It was a very long phrase. The girl that taught me to say it after dozens of tries did not want to divulge what it meant."

"Eric looked at me startled with a smirk. I repeated 'I would like to have sex now' more firmly. He kicked the boots of a woman soldier. The woman soldier was completely black. The nose was large and flat. This soldier was very overweight. She easily could fit a whole goat into her belly. Her hair was short and coarse. I had never seen such a human being."

"The woman woke up and I told her as respectfully as I could, 'I would like to have sex now.' Her whole body bounced with her laughter. The fat on her body created ripples like ripples on water surface. She said something about me. They seemed to laugh at my expense. So, I tried again and very clearly pronounced each syllable."

"The woman punched Eric's shoulder and left into the depth of the cave. Eric shrugged his shoulders and took of his clothes. The jump suit pulled of quickly. His muscles were so large. They seemed swollen in comparison to the Kurdish man. When he saw my aghast face starring at his chest, he proudly flexed them. It was like a whole continent moved."

"The most peculiar part of his body was the little nozzle at the hips. I had seen little boy babies having a nozzle there to pee. The babies have tiny soft once. His was large, hefty, and hard. Would you believe that it pointed straight up like the branch of a tree? While he softly talked, he guided my hand to explore his hip bone."

"I crawled closer on my knees to see it better. It was the most beautiful body part that I had seen. The tip was larger and looked kind of like a mushroom. The main part had a marbled surface like the grooves in the bark of a tree or the dimples in a very strong lean muscle. I touched it with the most reverence. I felt it a shame to kill all Americans. We should have kept them like exotic animals, so that we could look at them."

"He guided me to stand up. Then, he placed his mouth on my lips. At first, I thought that he was going to eat me now. I had heard Americans ate their enemies. However, his lips were soft. Only his tongue came out to play. The feeling of the moist tongue made my heart pound. It wasn't like the earlier heavy pounding of fear. It was a rapid palpitation, something that I had never experienced before."

"My whole chest was burning on the inside. I feared a heart attack. Then, dizziness set in. I had to hold onto his giant shoulders to avoid falling. Thus, my body was pulled against his. I felt his naked chest and body against mine. I felt an odd coziness like a mother nurturing a child only much more intense."

"With shock, I noticed that my tongue was chasing after his tongue and responding to his tongue. It was like a natural eating reflex. The mouth knows how to chew food. In the same manner, my tongue and lips enmeshed with his. It felt as good as eating the black ball earlier. I had not expected the American devils to turn my soul so quickly. I feared that their madness had infected me already."

"Eric's hands started touching all over my body. Particularly, touching my breasts felt intense. When I closed my eyes, I saw the most vivid images. I felt like prophet Mohamed having a vision. So, I must be close to a divine creature, only it was an evil American devil. Then, I realized that I would not die the death of a gun shot, but my soul would be taken from my life body."

"Now, it became clear why Eric had a hip bone. He placed his hip bone, where I usually pee. And, the hip bone went deep inside of my belly. I speculated that this was perhaps how he tapped by blood to suck me dry. The other strange thing was that my urine had turned into a slick oil that made it slippery for the hip branch to come inside of me."

"At this point, my soul left its body. Everything on my skin and in my body felt so delicious as if the whole joy of a lifetime was rolled into a moment. And, I turned wicked. I copied his soft bites on the neck and shoulder. The taste of his male and salty skin only drove me further wild. My body was controlled by animal instinct as it moved to meet his body. I was no longer human. I was acting like a wild dog in the heat of the day."

"In a last bid for mercy to save my soul, I whispered the magic phrase of mercy into Eric's ear: 'I would like to have sex now.'"

"Eric drove his hip bone only harder in my belly until my whole body spasmed under his spell. My body went limp and rigid in uncontrollable jerks. And, I felt his hip bone pumping fluid inside of me. With wet kisses on my face, Eric withdrew to sit on a box."

"Like a prayer to fend of the demons, I repeated, the magic words of mercy, 'I would like to have sex now.' My whole body was wet from sweat and lying on the floor. I had not realized how physically intense the possession by the Eric demon had been."

"The black woman had returned to watch the last part of Eric taking my soul. By the third time that I repeated my plea of mercy, she shrugged her shoulders just like Eric had. She pulled the army camouflage overall off her body. Her body was black everywhere. The nipples on her breasts were dark. There were so many folds on her fat body."

"The black girl was apparently named a Muslim name, Fatima. She got on her knees over me. Her knees were at the side of my head. I expected her to do an American devil prayer. However, she lowered her pee opening onto my mouth. I was sure that she was going to suffocate me now. I sent my final prayer to Allah."

"However, she started licking my pee opening. So, I started licking her pee opening. She seemed pleased. I tasted her bitter, sweet pale excretion in her pee opening. I smelled the stern smell of her ass and stale smell of old sweet from her butt cheeks. It was overwhelming. However, the sensation of her tongue and fingers at my pee opening was even more overwhelming. I never realized how sensitive my body there was."

"Certain spots on my hip slit felt so good that I involuntarily moved my hips so that her licking and sucking tongue would hit those areas. And, then she did the same. Her hip mound kept pushing down on me. Out of nowhere, I got excited and eager to chew and suck on her pee hole. I was again possessed by an American devil."

"Fatima began to scream with a guttural intensity that I had never experienced before. I could feel every cell in my body shaking from her scream. And, not only were all my cells shaking, I began to scream in the same whaling way as well. My whole body was calling out. I wondered if I had become an American now and would never be able to be a Muslim anymore."

"Fatima let go off me. The other soldiers had woken from her screaming. They huddled in a circle to discuss my fate. I was just a young inexperienced eighteen year old girl lying naked, sweat covered, and stained on the cave floor."

"While they talked, I silently stalked with my bare feet to the back of the cave. Like most caves, the cave went deep into the mountain far beyond the collection of stuff from the Americans. Once in the belly of the mountain, I knew that I was safe. The Americans would not follow me swiftly into the crevices of the mountain and climb across the rocks."

"Perhaps, after an hour, I found another cave entrance that sent me into the free air. Outside, I grabbed a few oak leaves and cleaned my body a bit. Especially, my pee opening was covered by a white goo that I had never seen that much."

"I found my unit by dawn. We crawled into the back of the American cave through the other opening. We shot them down like dogs. I took my serrated knife and severed the head from the spine of that devil Eric."

"Only the powerful Imam Abu Dawood was able to purify me. However, for the rest of my life, I am spoiled for marriage. Yet, I am a hero. And, if you join the pesmerge, you may end up sacrificing like I did it. However, you can become folk heroes."

Teacher Pekhat finished the presentation, "Those rockets that would have been used to clear out the American stronghold would probably have been Katyushas. Katyushas are trucks with mounted rockets. They were Russian made, very cheap and very imprecise. Katyusha trucks were the corner stones of overrunning the West. All the wonderful things that your generation has like Sharia rule, an all Muslim world, and freedom of American devils has been created mostly with Katyushas. That's why your generation is called the Katyusha generation."

BACKFLASH: IMAMA ABU DAWOOD AT CONFERENCE

Imam Abu Dawood looked into the rows and rows and rows of clerics. About five hundred cleric were seated on the floor. The fine clothes, the fresh pressed fabrics, and the crisp colors filled the room with formal atmosphere. Walls with delicate ornamental wood carvings lined the congregation. The ceiling towered high. The ceiling had coves and arches of a palace. Gold highlights were generously bestowed upon architecture and furniture.

His hand held onto the lectern. The wood under his fingers was rosewood, rich amber hues with dark lines running through it. The wood had been laboriously stained. The gold lamp was a long tube along the entire head section of the lantern. Steady and clean LED light illuminated his speech notes.

He seized up the audience. The gray big mustached man with the purple neck fabric was the foremost authority on ethical Islamic decisions. The narrow faced little man with dark rimmed glasses was the most respected Islamic researcher of Kurdistan. The audience represented the cleric elite.

The speech that he had prepared was about to shatter the perceptions about the proper role of the female in prayer service. He opened his mouth. The words were familiar and rehearsed. The sound wasn't. He sounded like a croaking frog. Not even he could discern his own sounds.

With a deep inhale, he sounded his head voice as strong as he could. Now, his voice cloud could reach the first three rows. The rest of the audience had dull faces that showed no reaction to his words. Despite his will, the voice sunk in volume. The sound seemed to come not from within him but next to him.

His hands were shaking bitterly. He had no choice but scream above the muffling blanket as loud as he could and move on. A man in the last row got up and left. The purple neck fabric man whispered into the ear of his neighbor. Imam Abu Dawood slammed his fist on the lectern to gain attention. His eyes darting through the audience only caught glimpses of boredom or disapproval. He skipped the contentious parts of his speech.

An hour later, warm, yellow light streamed into the lounge through the little holes in the ornamental wood work. The soft pillows of the bench soothed his tense muscles. His fingers were wrapped around a cup of fine china with delicate painting. The heat burned his ice cold fingers, yet radiated warmth into the cold bones. The aroma of tea and squeezed lemon drifted comfort into his nostrils. A thigh of release escaped his diaphragm.

The booth next to his had four clerics in hefty discussion. The table was laden with Arabic sweet pastry. A jolly man with big cheeks slapped on the table with a boisterous laugh: "My sister." The men next to him lovingly laid the arm around the jokster. A third man with tears in his eyes from laughter leaned forward to whisper a secret.

Imam Abu Dawood looked around himself. Next to his booth was a cleric, evidently from a poor rural region, standing by himself.

"Would you like to join me for some tea?"

"Oh, I will have to take a rain check. I am meeting up with a dear friend."

The poor cleric whizzed away. Imam Abu Dawood stood up holding his tea cup and plate. He tried to posture himself relaxed with a luxurious grip on the tea cup and a warm smile on his face. He strolled around to find two clerics seemingly momentarily paused in speech to introduce himself.

"Hi, my name is Imam Abu Dawood. There was so much good information today."

The clerics looked at him with an empty expression. They raised a sign that hung around their neck: "We observe silence for this month. We politely ask that you do not speak to us with words or hand signals." Imam Abu Dawood bowed briefly to admit his indiscretion. Then, he caught himself that an apology was communicating as well. He swiftly walked away.

STORY CONTINUES

The late morning sun made everything look colorless and strained under its starting intensity. Black Bedouin tents were staked overhead high and pinned in place by guy-wire. Women in single color orange, green, or purple dresses moved around the encampment to do their chores. A goat mulled over a branch sticking out of its mouth. A five-year old boy held a bundle of branches under his arm pit. The free hand already had the next branch at the ready to feed the goat. His fist was thick with baby fed. And, his face radiated excitement about the grownup responsibility.

A Bedouin woman with large, round, warped necklace and earrings carried a big tub of fabric. The boys lined up along the outside of the tent under the trees. They picked up a gray hand kerchief out of the tub. Then, they walked over to a girl and asked her for the dance. The strong Talti asked the soft, small Delal for a dance. Delal accepted with a frown and annoyed twitch of her cheek. Klaus and Abda ended up together, because they were the outsiders, the non-Kurds.

Next to the bus on the parking lot, the college students formed a circle. Man and women alternated. They held each others hands indirectly by holding onto the gray handkerchief. Serchopi was the title of the person leading the dance. A tall boy started by getting the circle move sideways and then the other side. The next girl got everyone to turn in a circle while holding onto their partner.

This was the traditional dance to celebrate the holiday. Kurdistan was the last country to allow dancing, let alone mixed gender dancing. The other stricter Muslim countries had banned public joviality.

cowboy109
cowboy109
316 Followers
1...34567...9