Kavita: Maid and Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I shifted my attention briefly back to her breasts stroking her body lightly. She closed her eyes as I brought my penis to stroke her breasts and nipples playfully and she squirmed with pleasure. I sucked her nipples, licking her breasts kissing her face, her eyes, her lips, he tongue played with mine and then I slowly brought my cock to her face rubbing her closed eyes, stroking her nose, and then I laid it on her lips.

Her tongue darted out to taste my cock and she held my cock with her hands stroking its length rising to cup the head before going back to the base of cock stretching it and then she guided my cock to her mouth, stroking it with her tongue and enveloping with her lips in sucking motions, the tip of my cock as her tongue darted like a snake licking the tip of my cock running her tongue along the length licking me like a lollipop before she then plunged it in her mouth sucking me hard. She did not swallow hard but kept the tip in her mouth slowly inserting it deeper as I slowly fucked her mouth. Her saliva dripped like a web. I withdrew from her mouth and then lay back as she slipped herself between my legs drawing closer to my hard cock, which she enveloped with her lips sucking the tip, licking it as my cock strained in response to her oral ecstasy before she plunged me deep into her throat.

The sudden movement caused me to spurt into her mouth. She swallowed deeply before letting my cock go and she gasped for breath sucking it in hard. She then shoved my cock into her mouth rubbing it with one hand and sucking the, cum out of me. But it kept me hard. She released my cock and then stuck her tongue out to show me she had swallowed all my, cum and from the smile on her lips she had enjoyed it. She continued to suck me hard and bending forward indicating I bury my cock into her from behind. She sill resisted it up the ass but she let me ride her us to heaven. Thrusting my self into her it was not long as she arched her back to take me deeper and I spurted my hot sperm into her before I collapsed on top of her we were, both exhausted, sweating and panting for breath.

After a while she sat in front of me on her haunches and allowed her pussy to be a cream pie. She then scooped my sperm and her juices and sucks her finger dry swallowing it with glee and a big smile.

12