Kay Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum, Master," she managed in warning.

"I know." He sounded smug. "Go ahead."

The pleasure reared, tilted, and came down in a tidal orgasm that sent thundering shocks through her. Another strike rained down. She grunted with the pain of impact and greedily sucked up enough air to force out a count.

"Ten. Thank you, Master!"

The orgasm only left her feeling hot, ready for more.

Suddenly the pressure inside her withdrew. She draped lay over Conner's knees, catching her breath in heaves.

"This is a punishment, cunt, so I'm not going to go easy on these last five. Tell me again what you are."

"A disobedient cunt who needs to be punished," Kay responded immediately. It was easier to be good lying prone over your Master's knee.

"Very good, cunt. You can thank me when you're finished."

Kay waited for the first blow and tried not to flinch when Conner's hand lifted from her backside.

Crack!

Kay cried out on the first strike, so sharp was the pain on her raw, red bottom. She tried to struggle away, but Conner grabbed her legs with his free arm and held her down tightly. He rubbed her tender skin for a moment, but when the rubbing ceased, Kay couldn't help but squirm. When his palm struck, she gasped in pain. Her ass was on fire!

She desperately wanted to protect herself with her hands, but without them supporting her, she would fall forward onto the floor. All she could do was wait, with ass and pussy exposed, for the next...

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Three more blows, each worse than the last finished up the punishment.

Conner's hands immediately went to her tender skin. He rubbed gently, and Kay was surprised how soothing his ministrations were. At his touch, Kay felt a second wave of desire uncurl in her depths. He darted in and out of the cleft of her thighs teasing her with shy fingers which brushed and caressed, but never lingered.

"What do you say, cunt?" he asked while he rubbed.

Kay had to clear her mind from the touch-induced trance enough to answer. If it wasn't for the need growing in the pit of her belly, she would have felt like a wet rag. That need was already nearing the inferno stage again.

"Thank you, Master, for punishing your disobedient cunt."

"Now get on your knees," he ordered. "And show me how grateful you are." Kay slid off to the side, and knelt at Conner's feet. Conner's hands went to his waist and unbuttoned his jeans.

The words were cold, but Kay opened her mouth eagerly, hungry to please him. As she leaned forward, her hands went to her own pants to pull them back over her tender bottom. Conner reached out and swatted them away.

"Oh no, I didn't give you permission to touch those, did I?"

"No, Master. I'm sorry"

"So now you lose them. All of them."

Scared by his strict tone, Kay hurried to comply with his orders. She kicked off her flats and wriggled out of the pant legs, pulling the panties off with the jeans. Her backside was far too sore to risk another infraction.

She threw her t-shirt over her head and hurried to unhook her black satin bra. It fell away to reveal full D-cups, despite her thin waist. Kay had often wondered why she hadn't gotten the same B-C as all the other girls her size, but there was no explaining genetics. At least they were lovely and round with nice-sized nipples.

Conner apparently liked them, since he reached down immediately to cup one of her naked breasts in his hand. He rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger until it stiffened for him.

Now completely nude, kneeling on the kitchen floor, Kay leaned in to take her Master in her mouth. Conner pulled his cock free of the his boxer briefs and its soft pink head glistened invitingly with pre-cum. Kay bent forward and swirled her tongue around the head.

The short groan from Conner was encouraging. She delicately ran her tongue along and around the exposed shaft. After a moment she withdrew her mouth only to slowly take the smooth head gently between soft, warm lips. Careful to keep her teeth covered, she swirled her tongue around, pulling up and sucking back down again.

It felt good to have him in her mouth, and she leaned forward to take him in her hands. Not that she intended to use her hands yet, she simply wanted to hold him in place to get the best angles with her mouth and tongue. After teasing, she began a steady rhythm of pulling and sucking, never letting the tip leave her lips.

Stroke by stroke she began to fit more of him into her mouth, moving steadily down the shaft. Finally she reached the base and pressed down until his cock hit the back of her throat. She bounced on his thickness once, twice, three times, and then slid wetly back up the shaft. After a few more long and slow pulls, she increased the tempo and almost laughed in delight when another moan escaped.

Conner's cock was rock hard now, so she kept the pace steady for a series of strokes. He was enjoying himself. Still she wished he had stripped off his pants to give her better access to his full length and to his sensitive testicles tucked infuriatingly away.

"That's enough, pet."

She groaned her disappointment and stole a few extra passes up and down his cock. Conner gathered her hair in his fist and pulled her away.

"Enough!"

Using the fistful of hair, he jerked her head back and exposed the delicate skin under her chin. Kay closed her eyes as Conner leaned over her and licked the jugular of her throat like a wolf and his prey. He kissed her once, there in that most vulnerable of places, and then nipped at the side of her neck.

"I think I want you to wear a leash," he growled. "Willful cunts wear leashes, don't they?"

With her head tilted back so far, Kay could only grunt.

"A shame I got rid of our old toys. A belt will have to do." Conner relaxed his hold on Kay's head enough to let her meet his eyes. "I should warn you though, that I've been very indulgent with you. I'm losing patience."

Released with a push, Kay had to catch herself on with her hands on the tile.

"Go fetch one of my belts, cunt."

This time she didn't even attempt to stand. Kay lifted herself onto her hands and knees and crawled out of the kitchen, excruciatingly aware of his eyes watching her leave.

Kay sauntered down the hallway to the master bedroom, and found what she was looking for in a thick black leather belt with a traditional metal buckle. She stood up to pull it from its hanger, trying not to look at the bed where she had spent so many nights. After looping the leather through the buckle to make a noose, Kay started out of the room. She'd drop down to her knees before she got back to the kitchen.

Two steps into the hallway, she looked up to see him leaning against the wall.

Shit.

Kneeling then would have been the smart thing to do, but instead she froze.

"I meant to..." she began, but her breath whooshed out before she could finish the sentence. In the blink of an eye, Conner had thrown her against the wall, pushed his knee between her thighs and pulled her wrists up in iron fists above her head.

Conner's breath was on her ear.

"Don't you dare move a muscle." His voice was whisper soft but cold enough to send fear skittering across her nerves. Kay squeezed her eyes shut at her own stupidly and willed herself to be perfectly still. The whole world went still, except for the rise and fall of her naked breasts.

In a deft twist, Conner shifted her wrists into the vice grip of a single fist. He wasn't taking any chances with her compliance. Deceptively sweet, his fingers lifted a strand of hair away from Kay's earlobe.

He leaned in and continued in that frightening whisper. "Has it been so long that you've forgotten how to obey your Master?"

She shuddered, but didn't dare speak without permission, not when she had pushed him so far.

His hand moved down the side of her neck to curl around her windpipe. He squeezed gently, but the gesture had more to do with control than any attempt to cut off her air supply. All animals have an instinctive need to protect their necks from danger. Forcing Kay to surrender that basic right of self-protection was a poignant assertion of power.

Fingernails scraped down the sides of neck, over her collar bone. Kay held back the desire to twist away from the slow, trailing pain. His hand moved down to her left breast and slid over a dusky nipple.

"Perhaps I should be more forgiving."

With a quick flick, Conner brought the nipple to attention, only to twist it sharply between his fingers. Kay cried out at the unexpected pain.

"But you know what I think, cunt?"

He cruelly seized the other nipple and twisted, sneering, "Your Master asked his cunt a question."

"Sorry, Master! No, Master!"

"Better." Conner flipped his hand around to run his fingernails gently around the plump side of Kay's breast.

"I think you're just testing the boundaries."

He leaned in again and kissed her mouth. "And I won't allow it."

Sudden pressure on her hips sent Kay flying around to face the wall. She threw her hands up to catch herself and landed with her nose just inches away from the white plaster.

Conner's fingertips traced down her back before he bent down to pick something up off the floor. A tinkling of metal told her she must have dropped the belt when he first slammed her against the wall.

Oh god, the belt.

"What are you?" he asked.

It took a moment, but the words came back to her.

"A disobedient cunt," she began, grateful she could hide her burning face in the wall, "who needs to be punished."

"Beg."

She swallowed hard. "Please, Master. Please punish me with the belt."

"'Me?'" The edge in his voice could have cut diamond.

"Your cunt," Kay corrected in a rush. "Please punish your cunt with the belt. Please teach your cunt to be obedient to her Master. Please..."

"How many?"

"Four, Master?"

"Six."

Butterflies sprang up into her throat and her pulse hammered in her ears. The belt was one of the more severe forms of punishment Conner had ever used with her, and it certainly wasn't just for show. There would be marks where it struck, though he had never left serious bruising or drawn blood. Kay pushed her forehead against the wall in defeat, bracing herself with the palms of her hands as she bent over. Maybe she had been pushing him; it had just been so long since she'd been with a man strong enough to stand up to her. In some ways it was relief that he was just an intolerant as he used to be.

"Thank you, Master, for punishing your cunt," she murmured in acceptance as she waited for the first strike.

Thwack!

The belt whistled as it came down, and when it struck her tender backside, she couldn't help it, Kay yelped and leaped forward. With nowhere to go but the wall, she hopped forward and squirmed.

There was no gentle rubbing this time to coax the pain away. One hand darted into the back of her hair while the arm holding the belt slipped around her waist and pulled her back into position.

"Don't fucking move."

Thwack!

The belt came down a second time. More prepared, Kay only grunted. On the third strike, her hands flew down in an involuntary attempt to protect her exposed skin.

"Hands up, or I'll tie them behind you."

Kay moved her hands back to the wall, but couldn't hold back a wordless plea.

The fourth strike brought tears to her eyes and Kay almost lost her footing. Her ass felt like it had gone past red to purple.

"Please...thank you, Master," she babbled. It was hard to think of anything except the searing of her skin.

She felt Conner's hands tighten roughly around her, as he spun her around in his arms.

"Thank you for punishing your cunt, Master," she mumbled, not daring to meet his eyes.

"Oh, you're not finished yet. Get down."

"Turn around," he ordered when Kay lowered herself to her knees, "And kiss the floor. I want that ass and little cunt up in the air."

Kay did as she was told, offering up her most secret of places. The coupling of shame and fear was excruciating and she felt her pussy flood all over again.

She gasped when Conner shoved a finger inside her.

"You're still wet, you dirty fucking slut," he marveled. "You just love this, don't you? I'll bet its been awhile since you've had to present yourself like this?" He began to trace her slit with his fingers. "Now finish the last two strokes yourself. Punish yourself, cunt."

Right then, she'd would have chosen the belt.

Obediently, she slipped an arm through her legs and tried to get the leverage she needed. It didn't seem likely. Her sex had begun to leak down her leg and it smeared on her arm and inner thigh, lewd and telling. He could probably see it glistening on her skin like a tattoo that read "SLUT."

Kay did her best to slap herself twice, absolutely mortified and getter wetter with each second she spent kissing the floor. As corporal punishment goes, it wasn't very effective, but then, there was more than one way to punish. Conner drove the lesson home with a light chuckle.

"Very good, now I want a show. Play with yourself, but don't you dare come."

As ordered, her fingers moved to the swollen pink flesh on display. She gently parted the lips and began to rub in long, slow strokes. Anything more direct would have ended in a shuddering orgasm. Her clitoris was begging to be touched and after just a moment she began to feel the pressure build. Forehead pressed against the wooden floor, she began to rub faster.

Conner watched for a moment. "Fuck yourself with your fingers."

Kay hurried to comply, pushing her first digit into her hungry snatch, trying not to moan as it slipped past the sensitive opening. She was so close! Kay squeezed her eyes shut and tried to remember to be careful.

"I said fingers with an 's,' cunt."

The Conner's authoritative tone, the lewdness of the position, the wicked thrill of masturbating for an audience sent yet another rush of shame through her. Kay slid a second finger inside herself. She pumped her hand as fast as she could at such a difficult angle, and rubbed her clitoris with her other hand. The pressure continued to build, the accompanying sensation becoming higher, sweeter. It felt so good.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Please...please may I come, Master?"

The slap that broke across her bottom shocked her.

"I have to correct you again?" he asked.

Kay's mind scrambled to find the reason, but the looming orgasm made her thoughts sluggish. "Your cunt, Master," she remembered. "Please, can your cunt come?" Oh she was close. Her fingers thrust in and out in rhythm with the circles she traced over her clit.

"Stop."

Whimpering like an animal, she tore her hands away, leaving her hungry pussy dripping with the need to be touched.

"Hands and knees," he ordered, watching as Kay tried to pull herself up on shaky arms. Her nerves were spun so tight she thought she might scream and burst into flames.

"Please..." she began, mumbling.

Conner's cock rammed up her pussy to the hilt and the words in her mouth were forced out in a throaty moan. The thickness of it plunged deep into her hot sex, stretching the tight muscles and shooting a painfully sweet mix of pleasure through her body. She writhed at the fullness, and immediately began thrusting back on his shaft. Each time the head hit her pussy walls another shock coursed through her.

Conner cupped her silt with a hand, and leaned in to whisper, "Come for me."

That was all it took. In a second she was lost to the rolling waves of a blinding orgasm. Kay couldn't see or think. All she could do was focus on the intense feeling radiating from her filled pussy. Kay could feel her sex clamping down on Conner, as the orgasm swept her away. When she came back to her senses, Conner had slowed to a steady pace.

Suddenly, knowing she was finished, he slammed in to the base and began a neck-breaking pace, ramming against her sex with each thrust. Each stroke ripped a cry from her throat. The flesh of her ass and his hips smacked furiously and the pain of it only ignited her.

Then he stopped.

Kay didn't have to be told to beg. "Oh god! Please Master, please," she cried. "Please shove your cock back in me. Please? Please let me feel you in my cunt."

The words were desperate, mindless.

"Please, master. Please put it back in me again!"

"No." The denial hurt like a blow. "First, you'll clean me off. If I decide you've done a good enough job, maybe I'll reconsider."

Given a glimmer of hope, Kay wheeled around and took him her mouth with a ravenous hunger, pulling and licking at the cock standing at full attention. She made sure she licked and sucked every last drop of her own sticky cum off of him skin, slurping when the suction slipped as her mouth dove down again and again. He lifted his hands to curl them in her hair, but let her continue the pace.

It wasn't long before Conner made a feral growling sound deep in his throat. He was close to loosing it.

She pulled and sucked with every muscle in her mouth, lifting her hands to cup his balls in time to feel them stiffen and retract. His cock hardened in her mouth. She didn't slow down.

"You really..." he broke off in a groan, "...are one of the best at that." Conner's voice was husky with lust. Kay flushed in pride as the hands in her hair tightened and pulled her up short. "Alright, you win. Go and get on the bed, pet." He sounded like he was bursting at the seams. "Now."

Without hesitation, Kay scurried to her feet, and launched herself into the bedroom, deciding he wouldn't want her to waste time with crawling.

"On your back." he called after her. "I want to see your face when you come again."

She dove to the pillows and threw herself on her back. Conner was right behind.

He plunged into her with all the reserve of a berserker, pinning her down with his body, driving his shaft in and out of her tight pussy. Kay's knees came up as she opened herself for him. He obliged her willingly, throwing his head back to her short moans of pleasure. The sex was hard and furious, as imprecise and wild as the relationship between them was strict and controlled, each stroke pushing her higher. When he began to make deep guttural sounds, Kay knew he was almost finished. She encouraged him with the muscles inside, clenching down on the out stroke.

His hands tighten around the back of her neck as the pleasure pushed her through the ceiling of her human senses. He thrust himself with abandon into her willing sex, owning her with the fullness of his cock. Kay's wetness and skin made smacking sounds in rhythm to her moans.

Conner announced his orgasm with the groaning a mountain makes during an earthquake, low and full of enough power to make her bones hum. In unison, she threw herself over the cliff of her own climax. Eons passed before her mind returned from somewhere more ethereal.

When Conner rolled off her, Kay was still too dazed to moved. He shimmied down the bed to gently kiss the curve of her lower belly, the nook below her hip bone. They bathed in the silence as the world spun and re-focused.

"I have to go," Kay finally whispered, because she did and didn't know what else to say. It was strange to be back in this bed, in this room after so much time. The familiarity was almost frightening. She had been right to miss it, and didn't know how she could stand to give it all up again.

"You have to come back."

Kay cocked an eyebrow and looked down at the man resting inches above the smooth white skin of her thighs. "Are you asking?"

He laughed lightly at that and kissed her hip again. "Never. I get better results with orders, and this..." Conner paused to sweep his eyes over Kay's naked body, "is just too much fun risk losing."

He heaved himself up into a sitting position. "You'll be here next Tuesday. Seven o'clock." The iron ring of command was back in his voice.