Kay Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"I will not run. I know I am your slave. If I weren't your slave I'd be homeless and hungry. You don't need to cuff me."

"Please sit down and put the spreader bar on your legs."

"Yes, Master."

Kay sat and attached the cuffs to her ankles. I checked to assure they were snug but not too tight. I attached the cuffs to her wrists and then to the bed frame.

"If you would like I will put on an FM music station for you to listen to while I am gone."

"Yes, Nick, that would be nice."

The station would play quiet music all day with news for two minutes on the hour. Before I left I knelt beside Kay and slid my finger into her slit, rubbing her clit a few times. When I pulled my finger out it was wet. I offered it to Kay and she sucked it clean. On my way out of the house I took her keys and purse.

At one in the afternoon I took my lunch break and went home. I parked in the driveway and entered through the back door. Quietly I walked to the open bedroom door and peeked in. Kay was crying.

"Kay, why are you crying?"

"My life is so fucked! I am in debt to everyone and now I'm tied up on your bedroom floor about to pee on myself."

My hands unlocked the cuffs on her wrists and I lifted her into my arms. I sat her on the toilet and she immediately let her stream go.

"Thank you, Nick!"

"You're welcome."

I cuffed her in a chair when she was done in the bathroom. My chair was right in front of hers and I looked her in the eyes and said, "About what you said. You don't owe everyone. You are in debt to me. Your very life is mine and that is how it is. When I go back to work this afternoon I want you to think about something. All those credit card companies and your landlord and the others you owed money to: did any of them want you to be happy, fulfilled or enjoying pleasure? Do I?"

She started to speak but I touched a finger to her lips and then I walked out.

Five hours later I was back and she looked up at me when I walked in, and she smiled.

"Nick, I have been thinking about what you asked me. None of them care! I'm just a money source. You care. I think you care. A hundred thousand is way too much to be used as revenge. I'm honestly not worth a hundred thousand for any other reason than you love me. You want me as your slave so that you can help me have a great happy life!"

"You just finished lesson number one. If you forget lesson number one I will repeat it. Each time a lesson is repeated it will be stronger."

The cuffs came off and the spreader bar and cuffs were put away. Kay asked if she could pee and, of course, I let her. She went to the kitchen and made dinner for us when I asked her to. When we sat to eat she asked, "When you request that I do something, it really isn't a request is it?"

"Let me answer you this way: if your only aim in life was to have me be happy then how would you hear a request?"

"As an opportunity to please you."

"And you would want to do whatever it was because that is your only ambition in life?"

"Yes, I see what you are pointing to."

"My number one aim in our relationship has always been to have your life be incredible. That is still my intention. You thought you knew better than me how to have your life be incredible. Now, you have chosen to trust me to make your life incredible. I believe that will happen."

"May I ask a question, Nick?"

I nodded. "How many women have you been with since I left?"

"Do you want to know how many I have fucked or how many I have loved?"

"Actually, Both."

"I have not loved anyone since you left. I won't say how many I have fucked."

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. I was still dressed and Kay nude. Her eyes darted around looking for a place to hide.

"Please sit still and don't speak." I went to the door and opened it. The lab tech I had spoken to was standing there with his kit.

"You are here to test her for any and all STD's and other diseases. Right?"

"I'm here to take some blood. The tests will be done at the lab starting as soon as I get back."

I led him into the dining area and had Kay hold out her arm to him. He behaved very professionally and took six vials of her blood. He looked at her naked body but didn't mention it. When he was done I thanked him and let him out.

I sat back in the dining room and explained. "I cannot fuck you yet. You put yourself at risk when you had bareback sex with Carl and John and when you had sex with the masked man. I'm having you tested for everything. If you have anything we will get you the medical care you need. If you have genital herpes or anything else that cannot be cured I will never fuck you."

"I understand."

"Good. Tomorrow we will begin getting you ready for being the queen of this domain. For the rest of tonight we have work to do." We went into the room with all her stuff. I brought a box of large trash bags. Kay tried on many of her outfits for me. The ones I liked she hung up in the closet. The others went into bags. Some of the ones she liked went into the trash.

When she tried on a brown dress I could tell she like it a lot. I said, "Trash." She asked, "Why, Nick? I like it."

"Because brown makes you look older than you are. It looks like it is rough and maybe even itchy. It goes. Never buy anything that color or of that material."

"Yes, Nick." When we were done with dresses, suits, skirts, and blouses she opened a box labeled slacks.

"Pick three pair of slacks and a pair of jeans. Throw all the rest. You will almost never wear pants of any kind. When we find the shorts you will toss any that restrict my access to your pussy."

"Yes, Nick." When she opened the box labeled bras I said, "Try each of them on. If they have matching panties find them and put them on as well."

She had three red bras. I don't like red bras or panties so they went in the bags. Any stained panties went as did bras that showed stains or wear. At the bottom of the box were pantyhose.

"Do you have suspender hose or the old fashioned kind that use garters?"

"No."

"Then they all go. If you wore them you would be hiding your pussy from me and I won't have that."

By bed time we had five big bags of trash and her closet and chest of drawers was pretty full. Knowing we would have clothes to toss I had already arranged for a Goodwill pick-up on Saturday morning. At bed time I told Kay to get the shower ready and I would join her.

She waited outside the shower for me and entered the water when I did. I told her I liked the water a bit warmer and showed her how I liked it. She soaped me and when she got to my cock she asked if I wanted her to give me either a hand job or to suck me off. I let her suck me off while I diverted the shower stream away from her face.

She started sucking me almost like she was doing it because she had to. I talked to her, telling her how she had so much power to give pleasure with her mouth and to really be the dominant when she was sucking me. She got into it and sucked like she loved what she was doing and loved the power she had. Just before I came I told her she needed to swallow all of the gift I gave her.

She had never swallowed when we were married. That time she swallowed and didn't gag at all. When I was done I helped her stand and we kissed.

"Shut off the water and I will dry you," I said. She did and I dried her completely with a warm big towel. I dried myself and walked us into the bedroom. The blanket was still on the floor with a pillow on it.

"Put those in your room. Then, if you would like to sleep with me, come back and get into the bed."

She gathered the blanket and pillow and took them into her room. She ran back to me and climbed into bed smiling. We snuggled together and settled in for the night. She said, "I didn't know what a luxury a bed was until I spent time on the hardwood floor. Thank you. I really appreciate sleeping in bed. Even more, I appreciate sleeping with you."

"Thank you. Now sleep."

Very soon her breathing changed and I knew she was asleep. My eyes closed and I slept as well.

The next day I left her at home without restraint. I told her I would be coming home at some time during the day and I wanted to find her nude when I arrived. I didn't give her any other instructions. I came home at one in the afternoon. She was on her knees in the kitchen, scrubbing the floor. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I needed to do something."

"Could you please make something for my lunch."

She went to the refrigerator and got some things and made lunch for us. She sat at the table with me. When lunch was over I said, "Sweetheart, I'm going back to work. When we were married you made shrimp Cajun style, with rice and beans. I would like that for dinner tonight. Please make sure that you have everything you need to make it. Anything you need but don't have I will get for you."

She checked and we had all the ingredients. I told her I wanted to eat at seven-thirty, kissed her briefly and left. I negotiated with her creditors and paid them off with a percentage and a written agreement that they would never give her a credit line of her own. My assistant re-leased her apartment herself. I paid off her car and added it to my insurance. By the end of the day she was no longer a burden or liability.

At seven when I arrived home Kay was in the kitchen beginning my dinner. She heard me come in and smiled.

"I'm glad you're home. Would you like a salad with the shrimp? There are plenty of fresh greens to make a green salad."

"That would be good. Yes, please make a salad."

I changed into casual clothes and sat at a bar stool watching her work in the kitchen.

"You have been nude for two full days now. Are you comfortable?"

"The temperature in the house is comfortable."

"Good. Are you comfortable being nude all the time?"

"Not really, Nick. I've never been comfortable being nude. Maybe it's because of my family but I never have liked being that exposed."

"I am not your perverted father. I am your husband, your lover, your Master and your best friend. I like looking at you. However, I understand what you're telling me. From now on, from the time I leave in the morning until I come home, you may wear clothes. I will call when I am five minutes from home and you will be nude when I come through the door. Will that be better?"

"Yes, Master, it will."

"Good."

Kay served dinner and it was as wonderful as I remembered. Being able to look at her tits while I ate was a nice bonus.

"Did you masturbate today?"

"No. I wanted to, but I knew I needed permission so I didn't."

"When you want to masturbate you can call me and ask if it's Ok."

"Thanks." The tone of her voice told me she believed that if she asked I would say no, just to be mean.

When dinner was over I helped clean up. As we washed dishes and cleaned up we talked.

"You have been here in the house for two days. What have you seen that would make life better if we changed it?"

Kay thought for a while, then answered, "A hose on the deck with a high pressure nozzle. A squeegee I can use on the glass of the shower. A better mop for the floors."

"Is that all?"

"If we are going to have other people visiting, we need a bigger washer and dryer."

"Why?"

"The ones we have can do one set of sheets and pillow cases at a time. The newer ones use less energy, less water and do bigger loads. I could save you money and do the laundry faster."

"Ok. I'll go on line and order a new high capacity washer and drier. When it is delivered you will be dressed, including a bra, and will sign for them. The delivery people must remove the old ones and allow you enough time to clean the floor where they live now. Offer them iced tea or other non-alcoholic beverage while they wait for you to clean."

"I would prefer the front loading washer, if that is Ok with you."

"Because?"

"They use the least water and, according to what I've read, do the best job."

"Done! Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes. We need groceries, dish soap, bar soap, toilet paper, fruit, and feminine supplies."

"Are your periods still quite regular?"

"Every twenty-four days and last four days. Sometimes they last a little longer but not more than a day."

"Please take a calendar and plot out when you will have your periods for the next six months. I want for us to take some fun trips and I may want to avoid going while you are on your period."

"Now?"

"No. Have it for me after dinner tomorrow night. By the way, when are you due?"

"My period will be here next Wednesday."

"Do you have enough panties to wear fresh ones every day of your period?"

"Yes."

"When you get the other supplies for the house get panty liners too. Ruining panties because a leak stains them isn't good management. Every day you are having your period you will wear panties with liners. Please understand me, I want you to change the liner often. I do not want any clothing damaged because you didn't change liners often enough. Also, buy a box of Depends for the days you are on your period. While you slept when we were married your blood sometimes flowed and stained our sheets and even through onto the mattress cover. Depends can let you sleep and protect the mattress, sheets and me."

"I get to leave the house?"

"Your car is in the garage. Actually, to be accurate, my car is in the garage. It is the one you used to have. The keys are in your purse. Also in your purse is five hundred dollars cash. That is for your first trip to the market. None of your credit cards are in your wallet. You no longer have any credit. If you continue to do well I will get you a credit card to be used for household items."

"I will do well."

"I believe you. Do you still hate the word Master?"

"A little, Master. I still hear it as demeaning to me, but not as much. You aren't mean. My life is better now."

"Good. That is progress. Is the hot tub on?"

"Yes."

"Please go get towels for us and I will meet you at the hot tub."

She didn't move.

"Why aren't you doing as I asked?"

"I did it already. Master, you said my job was to take care of you. When you told me to turn on the hot tub I knew we would be getting out of it at some point so I took towels out to the hot tub already."

"I like that! Very good!" I started to walk towards the sliding glass doors to the deck.

"Master, would you like me to undress you here and give you a robe to wear?"

"On another night, yes. Tonight I just want to get in and soak."

She followed me out and watched as I undressed and entered the water. I could tell that if I asked she would have helped but she didn't volunteer. She just stood nearby in case that was what I wanted.

Once I was in, I held out a hand and helped her into the water. She looked around the hot tub which was big enough that eight people could sit in it and she asked, "Where do you want me to sit?"

"Next to me. Either side."

Kay picked my right side and when she sat her thigh pressed against my thigh. The bubbles and swirling water were calming and relaxing. After a few minutes I felt very relaxed and I could sense that Kay was still a little sore in her shoulders and neck.


My hands picked her up and sat her back down between my legs. Then they started massaging her neck and shoulders. When the muscles there had relaxed I worked on the muscles along her spine. They relaxed and I picked her up setting her on my thighs. I massaged her lower back.

"Kay, I want you to turn around and face me. Sit on my legs with your legs next to my hips."

She did as I asked. My cock nestled against her pussy and her chest was near mine. Her arms went naturally around my neck and we kissed. The position we were in allowed me to stretch the muscles of her back. My face was next to the side of her head. My mouth near her ear.

I whispered, "Tell me what you would like."

"I would like you to enter me and love me," she whispered.

"Not until I am sure you have not brought any diseases into my home. Right now I'm not willing to risk my life in order to fuck you."

"I understand. I'm sorry I wasn't more careful with my sex life."

"You fucked bareback in every aspect of your life, not just sex. You were making good money and didn't save or invest anything. You lived in an expensive apartment. You spent over thirty thousand dollars on clothes and shoes last year!"

"You're right. I was dumb."

"Think about what you were so afraid of when I asked you to be my slave, and what your life could have been like for the last five years if you had said yes. Think about those things while we go to sleep. Think about how nice it would have been for us to join tonight."

"Yes, Master."

The rest of the week got the house clean, the meals made and served and we had conversations about the future. Kay went to the market, Costco, and the hardware store. The house was fully stocked with supplies for life. She thought ahead about what we might need and got them. I found a cabinet in the garage stocked with light bulbs, extra toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue boxes and panty liners. Under the sink on the master bath I saw six different bars of soap, forty-eight disposable razors, extra shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste. I was impressed.

On Friday afternoon I got the report on Kay's blood work. She had escaped without any diseases. She would not infect me when I took her to bed and slipped inside her. My mind began planning our weekend. I called home and Kay answered. "Turn on the hot tub at six, please."

She said she would, asked if I had any special request for dinner and wondered if she needed to get anything else ready for me. I said nothing special was wanted for dinner and she didn't need to do anything to get ready for the weekend.

She made chicken enchiladas for our dinner. She remembered that I do not like sour cream very much so she didn't use it. We had fruit with yogurt for dessert. Then we went to the hot tub. The last time we soaked she had asked me to be inside her and I had declined. We didn't know if she was healthy then.

She sat on my lap in the water and I massaged her shoulders and neck. I shifted and slid into her. I didn't need to move far. As I entered her she moaned and said, "Thank you."

I slowly moved my hips and she moved as well. We kissed and kissed again. When I was ready I whispered again, "Let's take this activity to bed."

Kay started to get up. I lifted her and stood. I got out of the hot water with Kay still holding my cock with her pussy. She held on tight with her hand, legs and pussy as I carried her into the house. We forgot all about the towels and dripped water all the way to the bed. We were almost dry when we arrived at the bed. I rested her back on the bedspread and began to pump into her with increasing enthusiasm.

"May I cum too?" She asked.

"Please do."

Her fingers stroked her clit as I slid into her. We bounced together on the bed and I felt her getting close again to her orgasm. I stopped.

Kay's eyes opened wide and she said, "No! Don't stop."

I pulled out and walked to the bathroom. In a flash she was beside me and apologizing. "I was not telling you what to do. You know best. It was just my way of encouraging you."

I knew that the effort she was expending had already dampened her arousal which was exactly what I wanted. I dropped to the carpet and said, "Feed me your cunt!"

For a few seconds she stood beside me not sure what I wanted her to do. I reached up and grabbed her hips and made her straddle my face. I kept pulling her down until she was kneeling with my face between her legs and her open cunt just above my tongue.


My hands pulled her down the last two inches and her pussy covered my mouth. I sucked hard and was rewarded with lots of her juices and a loud groan.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers