Kayla Comes Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you find me...," she inquired; all the while being cautious to not fall under his spell?

"I can't give away all my secrets now can I...let's just say I have my ways...," he answered.

"I thought I made it perfectly clear when I left that I never wanted to see you again...," she said, bitterly.

"Come... come my darling there must be some part of you that remembers the fun we used to have together...," he smiled.

"Your table is ready Mr.Kincaid", announced the head waiter leading them to a table in a quiet, secluded corner of the restaurant. "Your waiter will be right with you to take your orders."

"I've moved on with my life there is no we anymore...," she spoke in hushed, tones her eye's burning with rage!

"Oh where my manners...are how is you're...what is his hired hand," he asked?

She looked at him with disdain. Her mind whirling with questions that made her stomach churn. What did he know about her and Trevor? Was he somehow involved with his accident? She decided to play along, to find out how much he knew all the while conscious of how dangerous he could be. How alluring and charming and how easily she could get caught up in his game.

"His name is Trevor...he's in a coma right now...but thank you for asking...," she murmured. "What do you know about his accident anyway?"

"Just what I read in the morning paper I assure you...," he replied; "They said his brakes were tampered with...who would do such a despicable thing?"

"The police will get whoever was behind it," she murmured, her eye's burning with fury.

"I certainly hope so...sometimes these types of accidents are hard to prove," he smiled, his hand reaching out to softly, clasp hers in a comforting gesture.

She shuddered with a mixture of arousal and revulsion as his hand enfolded hers. The touch of his hand against hers bringing back memories of their fervent, sexual antics that she tried to purge from her mind. She recoiled, defensively afraid to succumb to her feelings. Yet she needed to find out what more he knew about her and Trevor and the accident even if that meant compromising her principals and sleeping with him a wave of nausea coursing through her.

"Why don't we go back to my motel room," he murmured softly?

"Do you honestly think that just because you wandered back into my life that I'm going to let you back into my pants," she spoke in hushed tones.

"Now I remember what attracted me to you...I love a woman with fire," he murmured with a smile.

"Give me one good reason why I should go back to your motel room with you," she inquired?

"Actually I will give you two," he answered; "One...because there is something I have there to show you that I think you will find very interesting....and two because I can read it in your eye's that you want too,"

"Hmm...care to enlighten me as to what you think I will find interesting," she retorted.

"Let's just say your handyman hasn't been totally honest with you," he said.

"And what if I turn down your gracious invitation," she smiled.

"Then I wouldn't be able to live with myself if an accident happened with you all alone in that big house...it would be a shame if anything happened to you", he smirked.

"I'm a big girl...I can take care of myself," she remarked.

"I am sure you are quite capable of taking care of yourself," he replied.

Her curiosity, piqued as to what Trevor may have hidden from her and exactly what Devon was after she cringed with revulsion at the mere thought of what she would lower herself too she arose from the table. "What are we waiting for?"

"I'd known you would see it my way," he smiled as he took her by the arm and ushered her out to the parking lot.

"Let's take my car," she suggested.

"Fine my motel is only a couple miles out of town," he beamed as he slid into the passenger seat of the Toyota.

With a squeal of tires she pulled the Toyota from the lot and within a few minutes they were at the motel. She followed behind him as he unlocked the door of the room and ushered her inside shutting and locking the door behind him.

"So what is this information that you seem to think I would be interested in," she queried, feeling uneasy at her decision to pursue the reasoning behind his wandering back into her life?

"All in due time...first things first...," he smirked as he turned and grasped her arms pinning her hands above her head. "You know you really are beautiful when you're mad," he chided his lip's claiming hers.

She felt almost like she could vomit as his lip's mauled hers fervently. Her heart was beating so loud in her ear's she was certain he could hear it. Her blood was roaring in her ears and she could scarcely breathe. Despite herself her body relaxed beneath his searing kiss. Her lip's parting against her will and allowing his masterful, tongue to slip into her mouth.

She felt like she would explode as his limber, tongue stroked her mouth to ecstasy. Her tongue, dancing and curling around his, She could feel the heat of his desire pressing against her and she grew wetter with her rising ardor.

They kissed for long, intense minutes. Their tongues fervently exploring each other's mouths before coming up for air, their eye's flaming with an untapped passion they could no longer deny. His lip's sought her lips again. His tongue, tracing the fullness of her lip's now trembling and swollen from their passionate, kiss. His tongue, probing between her parted lips. Darting repeatedly inside her mouth, His lip's, becoming more forceful more fervent. His tongue, savagely plundering her mouth.

"Mm...I think the bed would be much more comfortable," he whispered into her shell like ear.

"I think that's one of the better ideas you've had all day," she murmured, softly,as the flames of desire smoldered deep within the pit of her belly threatening to ignite at any moment into a roaring conflagration that could burn them both.

He caught up to her easily, throwing himself onto the bed. He rolled on his side, drawing her against him his lip's capturing hers. His tongue, parting the delicate pink folds and darting brazenly into the steamy, interior, His hot hard length buried between them, His tongue, danced and curled with hers as they bundled languidly.

He smiled as he claimed her lips again. His tongue darting inside her warm, wet mouth absorbing her drugging nectar, His tongue, intertwined with hers. Dancing sensuously within the sultry confines.

She melded into his arms again. His tongue, plundering her mouth nearly causing her to swoon, she was intoxicated by the maleness of him. The scent of his body sensual and alluring, her hands maundered down his back. Over the tight, firm buttocks beneath the denim of his jeans.

His tongue entered her mouth in one smooth sweep. Making swirling motions inside her mouth. Absorbing her very essence into his being, His tongue dancing, and curling about hers, her lips, returning the passionate kiss with equal enthusiasm, as his hands, softly caressed her body. A soft, moan of passion issuing from her lip's as his tongue and lip's moved to the hollow of her throat.

His burning, blue eye's gazing into her emerald eyes. Without a word spoken there lip's met. His nostrils filled with the intoxicating scent of jasmine. There kiss lingered. Her hands, slowly roaming down the broad expanse of his back as they both eagerly accepted each other's probing tongue. Her torso melding against his as she relaxed in his arms.

He broke the intoxicating kiss. His lips, nuzzling her earlobe, sucking on it gently, His tongue, sliding down her neck tracing a searing path, Feeling her pulse quickening before reclaiming her lip's again. His tongue, plundering her mouth passionately with deep fervent thrusts absorbing her essence into every cell.

She clung to him, her heart fluttering beneath her breast as she returned his fervent, kisses with deep, darting strokes of her own. Her fingers, roaming over the rippling muscles of his back, with the agility of a contortionist, she maneuvered her supple, finger's betwixt their melded torso's. Her palms, flattening themselves against the steely, hardness of his chest, her fingers, exploring the sinewy, contours of muscles and flesh.

Her body undulated sensuously against him. Her fingers, maundering over the smooth, rippling muscles of his back, over the corded, sinews of his shoulders, her soft, coos of delight leaving her lip's as he traced the pulsing artery in her neck from her collarbone to the pendulous, lobe of her ear.

They kissed for what seemed like hours. Capturing each other's mouth with hungry urgency, His fingers lazily, maundering up and down the silken, material of the blouse. His agile, digit's insinuating themselves between their melded torso's and deftly unbuttoning the buttons of the blouse so that is parted down the middle. His palm's, roving to capture a perky, breast covered only by the filmy, material of the camisole. The nipples, tightening to pebble like hardness against his palm.

His nose filled with the alluring, almost intoxicating scent of her perfume. He traced his lip's languidly down her neck. Planting tiny, fleeting butterfly kisses along her collarbone. "Your perfume drives me wild...," he murmured softly as he worshipped the satiny, flesh of her shoulders. His lip's, anointing the beginnings of her perky, up tilted breasts.

"Mm...," she moaned, as her nerve endings responded to his gentle, caress. "Wait...," she voiced as she freed herself from the torrid embrace. Brushing the silken, blouse from her the creamy, softness of her shoulders and letting it fall from her arms. Her dainty, breasts concealed only by the filmy material of the camisole.

Even as her common sense was telling her to stop and flee. Her body was telling her the opposite. Her head arched back wantonly, she moaned as he slowly, kissed and licked his way down the cleavage between the perky, up tilted, breast's. Proffering the perfection of her creamy, mounds to his lips.

With the agility of a contortionist, she maneuvered her supple, fingers betwixt their melded torsos. Her palms, flattening themselves against the steely, hardness of his chest, her fingers, exploring the sinewy, contours of muscles and flesh as they eased the tee shirt up and over his head.

Her finger's roamed over the hard slab of his belly. Her sojourning, digit's adroitly finding the zipper on the fly of his jeans. Her finger's, sliding inside the opening and finding the eagerly, erect evidence of his arousal. The heat of it filling her palm as she eased it from its confinement.

His lips, claiming hers, His tongue, slipping between her lips' to plunder the sultry, recesses of her mouth, His tongue, thrusting deeply into the moist, depth's. HHis finger's danced languidly down the smooth perfection of her back. His finger's, slipping beneath the filmy, camisole and meandering over her ribs and roving upwards to fondle her bare breasts. Rolling the tight peaks of her nipple's between his fingers as his tongue traced a searing path down her creamy, swan like neck. Roving to suckle, lightly on her pendulous, earlobe the intoxicating scent of her freshly, shampooed locks wafting to his nostrils.

His clever lips slid down her creamy, swanlike neck. Tracing a searing path along the artery carrying her life's blood, across her collarbone and traversing her upper chest his lips ever so slowly maundering down the slight valley between the burgeoning, breast's. His nostrils, filled with the heady aroma of the perfume.

He drew the filmy; material of the camisole up and over her coppery, lock's his head bending once again. His questing, lips a tongue slowly traversing the burgeoning, mounds his lips and tongue painting them lazily. His tongue, circling closer and closer to the pebble like tips. Loosing his hold on her creamy, silken breast's he feasted his eyes on the proffered, swells. His gaze feasting on the tightly beaded, apices. His lip's and tongue circling the pink halo of each areola drawing closer and closer to the taut, nipples which stood proudly, erect. Each one the color of pale pink tea roses.

"Oh Devon," she groaned as she felt his lip's close over and capture one tight nipple between his lip's. Her mouth opening to take a shivering inhale of oxygen into her lungs.

His lip's suckling the rigid; tip deeply into the warmth of his eager mouth whisked his agile tongue across the tightly pebbled peak. His ears pricking with delight as he heard her punctuated gasp. Her mane of auburn lock's flung back as she scaled the heights of passion.

Moving his lip's onto the silken flesh of her stomach. He slowly kissed his way down to the waistband of her skirt. His finger's, working the zipper down and slipping the skirt down her legs. His lip's placing little butterfly kisses on her newly bared flesh. The intoxicating scent of her arousal assailing his nostrils.

"Oh God...mm...you make me feel so good," she crooned. Her hip's churning languidly under his kisses.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her tights his nostrils filled with the heady aroma of her passion. Slowly he eased them down her supple, thighs. His lip's kissing each new section of flesh uncovered skimming over the nylon panties and tracing a path down the lithe, creamy thighs. As he pulled the tights down her legs and threw them in a heap on the floor.

She arched longingly. Her thighs, opening wide to accommodate him as he neared the fiery epicenter of her desire, His finger's, hooking in the waistband of her panties and inched them down her legs.

His tongue, slowly painted the smoothness of her stomach as it meandered downward. Flirting with soft, fleeting butterfly kisses at the beginnings of the inverted delta of springy, curls of her mound before shifting his focus to the softness of the inside of her left, thigh. Softly, kissing the crease where her leg joined her body. Doing the same to her right, thigh before venturing boldly into the heat between her hips.

"Oh...," she gasped sucking in a startled breath as she felt his sojourning tongue maunder languidly up and down the crease of her puffy outer fold's. Her thighs, splaying apart obscenely allowing him access to her wet, throbbing center.

His tongue maundered up and down the puffy, outer folds. His nostrils filled with the pungent scent of her arousal. His hand's, searching beneath her body and enfolding the firm, pliant hillocks of her buttocks. His finger's, joining his tongue and parting the puffy, folds baring the damp, pink petals of the flower of her sex to his gaze. His chisel like tongue, gathering the sweet, droplets of her syrupy, nectar which glistened their, His adept, tongue sliding upward to momentarily circle the pink, pearl of her clit which was erect with longing. Feeling her buttocks, clench with pleasure in his palms.

"Oh...Oh... God ...lick my hard clit...make me come...," she whimpered, lasciviously. Her breath, coming in fits and starts as the tension built. Her hip's undulating sensuously.

His tongue darted in between the damp, pink inner lips. Flirting with the portal to the velvety sheath, His chisels like tongue darting sensuously in and out of the sultry, wetness of her womanhood. Feeling her buttocks, quiver under his hands. Slowly, he let his tongue wander upwards circling her swollen, clit again but this time flicking at it teasingly with his tongue. His ears, noting the quickening of her breathing, Parting his lip's he sucked the swollen, pearl into his mouth, suckling on it slowly and gently as he replaced his tongue with one finger. Thrusting it fervently in and out of her tightness.

She sucked in a shuddering, lungful of air as his lips closed over the pearl of her swollen, clit. "Oh God...Ah...I'm so close please...don't stop," she murmured, her thigh's, tensing and coming up to close around his head. Her hip's, churning and undulating in wanton, abandon. Her torso, writhing in delight as the intense pleasure grew in intensity.

His ears pricked as heard her shuddering intake of breath and the lusty, pleadings issuing from her lips. His lips, releasing the engorged, bud of her clit. His tongue, lashing at the tender pearl, His finger, slamming ardently in and out of the clenching depth's of her velvety sheath.

"Oh God yes......I'm coming...," she, gasped! Her words choked off as she came, wildly, explosively. Her body, shuddering uncontrollably as the spasms of pleasure radiated out from her pulsing, clit. Her lithe, firm, buttock's, clenching and unclenching in his, palms. Her hips, moving in dazzling, undulations, and her torso arching up off the bed as pulsating waves of pleasure coursed through her.

He continued to lick her softly and tenderly all the way her earth shattering, release. His tongue, darting into the tightness of her velvety sheath and lapping up the sweet, creamy juices flowing from her velvety, depths, His body, hovering over hers as he claimed her mouth with a hungry urgency. His tongue, thrusting into her warm, wet mouth. His hot, distended flesh straining with the urgency of his passion, His strong, masculine hand's caressing her gently as she recovered from her turbulent climax.

His lips, nuzzling the nape of neck, His palms, caressing the smoothness of her back, His right, hand came down and grasped his penis in his fist and guided it between the hair fringed, outer fold's. He moved his hip's letting the turgid, shaft glide over the nub of her swollen, clit before nestling the head between the glistening, pink petals of her inner labia.

He eased himself inside her. Nestling the plum sized crown just inside the vestibule of her vagina. The warmth of her velvety, sheath enveloping him, He began moving inside her slowly letting the head slide from her velvety, sheath and reentering her with each thrust. Each well timed thrust tugging on her labial folds and stimulating her clit. He kept this up for several agonizing minutes before burying himself to the hilt.

"Oh God...," she moaned, her body accepting his thrusts and moving with him in perfect counterpoint. Her lithe, hip's moving in insistent, circles.

His buttocks, contracting as he drove himself fast and hard with jackhammer like strokes into her hot, wet sheath, Her thigh's, coming up to encircle his back.

Still embedded deeply inside the hot, wet sheath, He plundered her sultry, depths with a regular cadence of hard, deep thrusts. His hand's roaming to cup her perky, breasts in his palms and rolling the nipples with his skillful, fingertips.

"Oh ...God," she moaned. Her moans muffled by his probing tongue. Her breath, coming in short, hot gasps as waves of pleasure cascaded through her with every plundering thrust. "Your cock feels so good...ugh...God... so big," she moaned as she broke the intoxicating kiss. Her body sliding, meeting Devon's every thrust. The passion slick depths of her vagina clenching the tumescent girth of his rigid, member, the softness of her smooth flesh undulating against his firm physique

"Oh damn...Oh yes...you're going to make me come...don't stop," She whimpered. Her body trembling on the very edge of ecstasy until with a profound shudder she came in great, shuddering spasms her velvety, depth's clenching The hot, throbbing shaft rhythmically. Almost swooning from the explosion of pleasure.

He continued to thrust fervently in and out of her sultry, tightness all the way through her climax. His lip's parting to taunt one pale, pink nipple with his tongue. His breathing, growing labored as the walls of her velvety, crevice milked his straining, shaft. Parting his lips, Ian captured one quivering; nipple between his lips' sucking it deep into his mouth. His tongue swirling over, taunting the rigid, pebble like nipple.

He gritted his teeth feeling the churning of his semen in the bloated sacs of his testes threatening to explode. Meeting her movements with hard, deep thrusts of his own.