Keep Me Awake!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla smiled at down at us. "I just want you two to have a good time. Marie, I've already told Ted, but you need to know as well that it's unlawful for me to touch your privates and vice versa, OK? There's no dress code here, you can wear as much or as little as you want. We don't serve any alcohol, but I've got Sprite in cans if you want them."

I asked for the Sprites. When Karla stepped out, Marie looked at me mischievously. With a gleam in her eye she asked if I wanted to get naked with her. Now. Right there. She stood, doffing her party dress in one swift motion. She turned, looking at me with dilated pupils and a lazy smile as she unclasped her bra, freeing her beauties from constraint. She hooked her thumbs on her french cuts, adjusting them, leaving them on, keeping some mystery. She poked her tongue against her cheek, raising her eyebrows while giving me a glimpse of her furry mound before allowing the panties to snap back. I cracked up at this brazen burlesque performance. Quickly, I shed my outerwear down to my boxers, sitting down next to Marie as Karla returned.

She had plastic cups with ice ."Sorry, the Sprites are warm, but I got some ice, is that OK? Yeah? Good. Alright, let's party!" She turned off the light over the stereo as the music came on. It seemed loud at first, but uptempo, sensual. Karla prowled right up to us swaying, licking her lips. Stretching her arms above her, her teddy rose as well, exposing the roundness of her stomach. She gyrated to the music, swinging around, facing away from us as we watched her bottom flex and sway. Marie's hand found mine. I looked sidelong at her, but her attention was rapt on the dancing figure before us. The color was up in her cheeks, and she squirmed and squeezed my hand.

The next song was almost tropical, slower with the beat of bongoes interspersed. Karla faced us, looking at each of us in turn as she unbuttoned the front of the teddy. Slowly swaying to the beat, she placed a knee on each side of Marie. The candles flickered as the air conditioning came on. Karla still had the teddy on, but it hung loosely, giving me only glimpses of her breasts as she swayed to the music, looming over Marie's face.

Marie glanced over at me with a mixture of what appeared to be embarrassment and lust. I understood her look and gave her some privacy while she got up to speed. I filled the plastic cups with the Sprite and assuaged my dry mouth with the foam overflowing the edge. I was high and living one of those moments of deja vu. For a moment, nothing was real, not this room, not this music, and certainly not the fact that my mate was getting her first lap dance from another women.

Returning from my reverie, I glanced over at Karla and my wife. Marie had pulled the teddy aside and was holding Karla's pert young breasts in her hands. Karla still moved slowly to the music as Marie took a small pink nipple into her mouth, gently sucking, then tonguing the tip as it hardened. Karla threw her head back and clasped her hands around Marie's neck. My hardness tented my shorts and I couldn't help grasping myself through the fabric.

The tropical song faded, segueing into a calm combo jazz piece by Count Basie. Karla arose, reaching over to caress Marie's hair as she stepped back. Marie gave her a smokey look, her own nipples engorged with excitement. She watched as Karla stepped over to me.

The young blonde leaned over me, her teddy gaping as she did so. Her nipples were taut from Marie's ministrations and her eyes looked dreamy. She whispered in my ear. "Are you OK with this?" I nodded. She kissed my cheek. "I thought so. You look uncomfortable though." She looked pointedly at my boxers. I took the hint, rising on the futon to slide them off. Karla helped, her face only inches from my manhood. She blew on me, then giggling, arose, spinning her teddy off as she straightened. This she threw beside me and turned away, only to slowly lower herself in tempo with the throbbing string bass notes until her dimpled ass softly rubbed to and fro across my swollen member. I could feel the silkiness of her thighs and buttocks along with the contrasting strap of her thong. My balls contracted with need. I reached around, cupping her breasts, thumbing her nipples as she had initially done herself. Karla responded, grinding harder against my swollen member. A glance to the side revealed Marie watching intently. She'd propped up sideways on the futon, one leg on the cushion. Her lips were parted and she was subconsciously tracing the outlines of her sex through her panties.

The next song faded in, a sax solo, brushed drums and a synthesizer. Marie slid over and peeled Karla's thong down. She handed it to me. I brought it to my nose and inhaled as the two women caressed each other's breasts. Karla got up and returned with a bottle of clear lotion. She applied some to Marie's breasts, rolling her nipples gently, then tugging them, before gathering her orbs and dragging crimson painted nails across them. Marie's eyes were closed. I reached down, gently massaging her pubis, while Karla gave Marie's nipples her full attention, leaning over and nipping them with her teeth. Marie twitched and moaned aloud. Karla looked at me, grinning.

Suddenly, Marie brushed my hand away. Breathing hard, she begged "Get my panties off. Yeah, there. This is too good. I can't await, K? Watch me go ya'll!" With her panties bunched at her ankles, she parted her treasure, her fingers wetly strumming her proud clit. A wisp of her hair stuck to her forehead and she bit her lip. Easing down on the futon, she kept her eyes tightly closed. "Watch me." She moaned then whispered "I'm almost there."

Karla kneeled before Marie, her mouth only inches from Maries frantic fingertips. She seemed fascinated and began stroking Marie's straining thighs with those long fingernails, outlining the sex, never quite touching. I knew Marie could feel the younger girl's breath on her core, knew she was there.

Eternity can be measured in ages or seconds. I saw the blush climbing Marie's neck, the tensing of her hips as she ascended that lofty aerie, the inner palace of her mind. Victoriously standing at the threshold, she gave pause, the thrilling armies of her senses congregating, banners snapping in the breeze. Her body was poised on the brink, bow tight, her finger desultorily moved tiny circles on her mons. No other movement occurred. Then suddenly speeding up, she threw herself headlong into her rapture, the breath exploding out of her, hips convulsing, thighs slamming shut to wetly imprison her stilled hand. No cry escaped her lips. In moments, only the slickness leaking through her fingers betrayed her adventure.

Karla regained her feet slowly, staring down at Marie's relaxed form sprawled on the futon. Her mouth parted as if to say something, then she shook her head.

***

I replaced my wineglass on my desk. The cat had left to do her nocturnal rounds at some point. "Where are you now?" I asked.

Silence, only a hiss through the speaker phone. Finally, Marie. "Oh, oh I'm here. Oh YEAH, I'm here. Uh, let's see, just passed Dublin, I think. Wait here's a sign. Macon sixty eight miles. Whew, Teddo, that's good. I mean good. Can you guess what I'm doing? I'm going to have to swab this seat when I get home." She laughed, low and sexy dangerous, panther on the prowl. Then, in a half whisper she asked "Do you need me?"

I tried to imagine her out on the highway. Eyes peering through the windshield watching the white lines spinning by. Her dress bunched at her waist, carressing fingers teasing her swollen labia. She liked to plunge her fingers in deep, hold it, then withdraw and give her clit a slap, then repeat all over. When she reach the unendurable stage she'd begin slapping herself rapidly between bouts of brisk jilling. It was arousing, very arousing to watch. I think the way her hips jerked when she slapped herself got to me the most. Now she was driving along, doing the things I liked to watch. Yes, it made me very horny and I told her so. Just to tease her I went into graphic detail.

Marie sucked her breath in hard as I said the last. "Guy, I'm gonna have to find a rest area like real soon. I'm holding my clit in my fingers now, it's so hard. Oooh! Sorry, made myself jump. God, I need fucking. I wanted to hold out all week, 'til I got home." I heard her voice become smaller, more confessional. "But I got to thinking about the lingerie place so bad I couldn't sleep. I tried to rub it just a little, you know? It felt too good. I tried to cover my pussy with my whole hand, but my fingers sunk right in, I was SO WET! My clit was hard like it is now, need it so bad." The confessional ending in a near whisper, then silence.

A minute went by with just the sounds of our breathing. Marie finally broke the silence. "Tell me the rest, Ted. Take it slow, get me to Macon, keep me awake, OK?"

I took a deep breath, reluctantly releasing my dripping maleness, remembering anew.

***

Softly Karla said "Whoo, you GO girl!" The between song silence was only momentary. Still gazing at Marie's immobile form passively laying on the futon, Karla rose, looking at me with a shy smile. Writhing slowly to the hypnotic beat, she leaned over me, placing her hands on my shoulders, young proud breasts in my face. My mind was fogged, both from our smoke in the car and the immediate presence of this young lovely whispering in my ear. "Is she done d'you think?"

Those nipples were taut, inches from my lips. "No", I murmured, "She's just getting started." With that I leaned forward and sucked her tense firm tip into my mouth, ever so lightly nibbling. My hands found the small of her back, gently pulling her onto the low couch. Her knees took up residence by my hips, her mons so close, so close to my painful need. Karla wriggled and I released her tit from my oral passion. Again at my ear, she murmured words, lost to the music and the thunder in my temples. Rounding my head, I kissed her ear, say it again, what?

"I think I'm getting pretty horny. Watching her get off blew me away." Karla still moved to the music. In my ear,a husky whisper. "Would you like some proof?"

I nodded, unable to speak. Her womanhood, so perilously close before as she kneeled over me, came closer. I felt the faintest brush of fur against my scrotum. I felt heat above my own as her sex came to rub more firmly, now rubbing the base of my shaft. At first the sensation was almost rough, until I felt moistness and the delicious sensation of her slick inner lips sliding up and down my member. I became aware of her hardened little tip catching my rim, springing back with each thrust. My need to enter her was becoming unbearable. Her breath in my ear, her swollen tits in my eyes, the combined greasy slickness of our need was overwhelming. I heard her breath catch, softly she mouthed "Oh God, oh God yes." Karla rose up, her eyes inches from mine. Her chest rose and fell and her face was flushed. We held that gaze for that momentary eternity, a feral exchange of pure lust. Had she been in our bedroom, there would have been no hesitation, just lustful sudden impalement and dearly needed relief.

Karla glanced over at Marie. Marie gazed steadily back, then crooked a finger at our wanton toy. She licked her lips as Karla stood, than approached. From my vantage, I could see shiny wetness on Karla's inner thighs, how her lips hung slackly open and needful. Marie was still sprawled, with her head propped up on the arm of the futon. She directed Karla's progress as the younger girl climbed up over Marie. Her hands reached up to hold Karla's round bottom, urging her closer, then closer still, wet mons to waiting mouth. Karla arched her back, her hair tumbling over her shoulders, while below, Marie's hands glided and caressed Karla's quivering globes. Marie hung one leg off the couch, exposing herself and her renewed need. I could see her juices wetly rimming her pussy, strands of pearls on the short red hairs.

I knew that Marie was sucking that girl. I could see Karla shiver, her plump ass shaking from the oral assault levied by Marie's greedy mouth. I felt a twinge of fleeting jealousy, before inspiration arrived in my lust crazed mind. Arranging myself between those long coltish thighs, I inhaled the feminine aroma of my girl's pussy. With my lips, I drew her engorged clit to my mouth, heard her exclaim. Her thighs, once slack, energized and imprisoned my head. Suddenly, all was silent. I could feel the bass in the music, but couldn't hear it. I could see Karla's ass swaying forward and back. I knew that Marie was dragging her tongue up and down Karla's gushing slit. I did the same to Marie, collecting the thick ooze pouring copiously from her center and dragging it up to the start of her furry cleft, giving her clit no special attention. If Marie wanted sucking, she'd have to suck.

It didn't take long for Marie to understand the plan. At first, she'd thrust her mons as I approached her spot, releasing my ears in the process. But then I saw her grasp Karla's globes, stopping her shunting motion. Karla tensed, her thigh muscles apparent. In between songs, I could hear her ragged breath and whimpered pleas. Her knee kept trying to slip off the couch, her predicament one of balance versus sensation. Under my restless rapid tonguing I could feel Marie's ascent become certain, her responses familiar, my knowing to change this, slow down that according to the signals of her shaking hips.

***

"You are driving me crazy, boy. Oooh! I know she was cumming. She was telling me so, drenching me. Could you see it? Oh God. And I was trying not to cum 'til she did. Ummm!" Marie's voice was thick with excitement. As she talked, I padded into our bedroom and got my laid out clothes off the bed and began dressing.

"Hey! You there?"

I answered her as I returned, buttoning my shirt.

"K. Well anyway, that was the part I couldn't stop thinking about the other night. I was having dinner ay the hotel, trying to read a brief and all I could think about was eating and being eaten, you know? I got all hormonal like a teenager, soaking my panties, everything. Went upstairs and took a shower. I sure was wishing for one of those hand held sprayers. I leaned against the back wall of the stall and let the water hit me, but I just got more frustrated. Whew, I'm about to die right now too! How much further is it to the house?"

"Where are you now?" I asked, drawing on my slacks.

"Going through Forsythe, dunno which exit, tell you in a minute."

"Cool, you're making good time then. You got maybe an hour and a half.

"K, well, tell me some more. I like this better than ANY radio station."

I finished slipping on my house shoes and petted my returning cat. The dog began snoring out in the hall. I looked out at my empty drive from the window. Shadows played across it from the security light, half hidden behind the trees. I looked at the clock as I sat down at my desk.

***

Anyone in a long term relationship becomes familiar with their mate's sexual responses, those little signals unspoken, the hints heeded by pure instinct alone. Marie's olfactories were being flooded with the juices of an aroused women's labia, tasting, pulling and sucking. A dream come to life, doing as she liked being done herself. Karla had seemingly abandoned any pretense of being an entertainer. Her pussy was being adroitly sucked by this novice, whose eagerness and own intense arousal made up for any shortcomings due to unfamiliarity. Marie's hips began their unconscious hunching motions, rapid little jerks, her hips pounding her mons into my nose. Fresh slickness foamed from her furrow, muted yelps from above.

Karla, either spurred on by my promise of generosity, or from the feverish oral onslaught of Marie's had abandoned any pretense of being an entertainer. From the altar of my wife's core I watched Karla's trembling ass begin rhythmically flexing and releasing. Her head was thrown back and her breath came in gasps. She muttered encouragement below, verbally guiding her conspirator towards a cataclysmic ending. Captivated by her overwhelming need for release, she became a slave to the sensation emanating from her womanhood. Her well toned thigh muscles stood out starkly as her ass clenched, rocking to and fro in the ancient rhythm of unrequited lust. Karla's hands pulled through Marie's hair, twisting hanks of it in her hands.

Marie's ascent was no longer controllable. With her increasing sensitiveness, I was rapidly brushing just her proud engorged tip while I rubbed her mons roughly. She was helpless to stop me and no longer in control. Her hips went rigid, steel in skin, and with a muffled cry, fell off the edge with Karla still in her mouth.

As the waves subsided, Karla eased up and away from Marie's now slack mouth and sat on the rug, arms splayed behind her. The color was up in her face and her jutting breasts appeared swollen with need. She looked me dead in the eye. "Come on" she mouthed.

I looked at Marie. She returned my gaze with bleary, sleepy eyes, almost as if she already slumbered.

Wasting no further time, I lowered myself to the floor. As I came closer to Karla, she laid back until she was prone, legs splayed, knees up in the classic 'fuck me' position. She reached down and grasped my hardness, drawing it to her. As she placed the tip of me against her opening, she whispered. "Come on my belly, not inside, baby!"

For the first time in many many years, a young female was offering herself up to me. I was so accustomed after all these years to certain familiar feelings and sensations inherent with a monogamous relationship. It's not true that all women feel alike. As I was drawn into the steaming ocean of Karla's sex, I was surprised to feel my hardness welcomed and milked by her tightness. As our loins met, Karla's eye's widened, looking deeply and directly into mine. I was entranced. "You like?" she whispered.

I glanced up at Marie. She smiled lazily and nodded. "I'll just watch" she drawled. "Don't ask me to even move."

Returning my gaze to the sweet softness below me, I cupped Karla's breast as I slowly began our lovemaking. Her muscles contracted on me, tightening as I withdrew, softening at my entrance. As my arousal mounted, she began rocking her hips to my motion, pulling down on my shaft, demanding my seed. We gazed anew into each other's eye's. A small smile danced on her lips. She framed a quiet question in my ear. "Can you wait for me baby, or are you too close?"

I groaned, already feeling fluids escaping, my orgasm on the horizon. Karla giggled, then her breath caught. "Oooh, do that again, yeah that. Just like...that". She ground her already tortured clit against my pubic bone, shivering. "Yeah baby...there, not long now, don't come, OK don't come not yet...can you feel me baby, huh, can you, oh yeah pleeeease!"

Her entreaties only served to hasten the imminence of my own impending thunder. That soft girlish voice begging in my ear, the way she exclaimed! My testes ached with tension, my need palpable. My hand left her tit only to grab that utterly delightful soft ass wiggling under me. Drawing her pelvis up on a slant, I began ramming myself in. No longer was I a coherent human being. Karla's eye's rolled back in her head, her breath hissing loudly. I was dimly aware of her contractions and heard a series of soft yelps, as if from a great distance. My jism was building. I could feel it at my base. The warning tinglings blurred to pure sensation as my own orgasm began. Roughly, I pulled away from the sanctuary of Karla's sopping maw. She knocked my reaching hand away, grasping my pulsing maleness in her hands and directed my spraying seed across her belly. I cried out and the girls made answering noises of delight and encouragement. Into the middle world I voyaged, a place of neither light or darkness. Points of light intersected behind my tightly closed eyes and gradually the roaring in my ears subsided.