Keeping Her In Line Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was straining at the seams of my pants and I would not be denied. The little bitch wouldn’t hold back anymore. She wouldn’t have any choice in the matter anymore. If she could spread her legs for strangers, mom would spread her legs for me. I quickly tore the telephone cord from the phone and the wall and quickly tied her wrists together and tied her off to the other side of the bed. Her whole body was stretched out across the bed, her knees barely touching the floor.

In a surreal, dreamy sort of way, I knelt down behind her and unzipped my trousers and released my throbbing and hard cock. I could see a small stream of pre-cum on the head. Not able to wait or hold back anymore, I slammed my cock between her wet and waiting cunt lips.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!” she wailed, bowing her back and lifting her head off the bed when I pierced her folds and filled her up.

The little was so hot, I told myself. I could feel her cunt gushing and squeezing me as I filled her up. The little cunt wanted to be fucked. I would give the little slut what she wanted. I quickly fucked her hard and fast, driving into her with long hard strokes. As my cock pumped into her, I could feel her cunt juices running down my balls as her muscles contracted holding me in, trying to suck more into her cunt.

“Oh, God, Jimmy! You’re fucking me! You’re fucking your mother! Oh, God!” She repeated over and over. She strained at her tied wrists, trying to meet my strokes, which only drove me crazier as she began to fuck me back.

“You like that?” I asked, taunting it. “You like your son fucking you?” I whispered in her ear as I pumped into her, slamming into her hot cunt. I could feel the head of my cock hitting her cervix with ever thrust.

Mom only whimpered and pushed her head into the mattress not wanting to answer. As my cock slammed into her balls-deep, I raised my hand and spanked her hard across the small of her back.

“Oh, Jimmy!” she wailed, lifting her head off the mattress.

“I asked you a question, you little slut!”

“Yes, Jimmy! I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Show me whose boss! Fuck me with your hard cock!” It seemed like the Pandora’s Box was open and all of her sexual frustration drained out of her as I fucked her.

“Take your mother, Fuck her hard! Show her what a slut she is! Oh, God, I’m going to cum! Jimmy! You’re going to make me cum!”

“You wanna cum?” I asked with an evil tone in my voice. “Does my little slut want to cum?”

“Yes! I wanna cum! I need to cum! Please let me cum! Please!” She knew instinctively to ask permission. She knew she would need my say so to cum. The thought made my cock twitch and throb inside her.

“Beg, slut! Make it worth my while!” I slapped her already red ass cheek to get the point across and she yelped at the pain.

“Please! I promise I’ll be good! I’ll be a good girl! Just let me cum. Let me cum please! Please! I’ll be your slave! I’ll do whatever you want! I’ll be your slave!”

“You’ll me my slave?” I sneered back at her, knowing she was fighting to hold back her orgasm.

“Yes! I’ll be your slave!” she yelled.

“Do you want to be my slave?” I asked, toying with her.

“Yes! I wanna be your slave! Your mother wants to be your slave! Please, let her cum! Let your slave cum! She needs to be your slave! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!”

“Then cum you little slut!” I growled.

She went completely rigid and made animal like sounds as her whole cunt exploded. I thought it would snap me out of her she was so tight. She gushed cunt juices out that splashed against me as she moaned and whimpered through her orgasm, her whole body stiff.

I didn’t stop fucking her as her orgasm passed. I was so close to cumming, my balls were ready to explode. It was like her cunt fit like a glove, sucking me in, tantalizing every muscle and inch of my cock as I drove it into her. There was no doubt about whom she belonged to now, as I picked up speed slamming into her.

“Oh, God, Jimmy! Fuck me! Fuck your mother, you mother fucker! Fuck me hard! Use me, baby. Use my body!” She shook and whimpered as mini-orgasms shot through her body. “Use me, baby. Use your mother.”

Taking her hair in my fist, I controlled her movements, pulling her body back to meet my thrusts as I drove into her deep with my cock. “I will, you little slut. I am using you for my pleasure.”

“So strong,” she whimpered, trying to catch her breath. “So fucking strong. I wished for so long you would fuck me. I wanted you to fuck me so bad a so hard for so long. You’re so fucking strong. Jimmy! I’m going to cum again! Only a man like you can make me cum like this! Jimmmmmmmiiiiiiieeeeeeee!”

She exploded again with an explosive orgasm, her cunt juices splashing and wetting me as I continued to slam into her, piercing her tightening walls with my cock. I was so close to unloading my cum into her. My balls ached and my cock throbbed.

“I’m cumming, you little bitch,” I said as I pulled back on her hair causing her to whimper in pain. “I’m gonna cum inside you. You’re gonna be my cum dumpster!”

“Yes, Jimmy! Cum inside me!” she yelled. “Cum inside me! Fill me up with your hot cum! I want it so bad! I need it. I need you to cum inside me!”

With that, I could feel my whole body tighten up as I exploded inside her, shooting a long hot stream of cum inside her. My load was running down her thighs and out of her as I continued to thrust into her savagely, unloading her with spurt after spurt of my hot cum.

She came again, just from me cumming inside her. I felt her whole body shake as her cunt gripped my cock inside her, pulling me in deeper. She lay there shaking and whimpering, not speaking as her cunt gripped me tightly.

Looking down at her, I was washed over with warmth and affection for the woman as her sweat soaked body lay before me. Without thinking I leaned down and kissed the back of her shoulder. She moaned at the touch but remained motionless.

Slipping my cock out of her cunt, Mom moaned aloud and arched her back, pleading to remain filled and pushing back trying to find my cock again. Reaching over to my night stand I drew a small knife that I used to cut her wrists. Now that they were freed, she drew her hands to her breasts and wriggled against me.

“Open your eyes,” I commanded her as I lifted her head off the bed by her hair. She sucked her breath in from the pain of her hair being pulled but she complied. Her eyes looked at me wildly, tears still running down her cheek.

“I’m the man of the house now,” I said calmly. “Do you understand that?”

With wide eyes, my mom nodded silently. Tightening the grip on her hair, I shook her head. “I asked you a question, woman.”

“Yes, yes!” she said, squeezing her eyes shut. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. “I understand.” She paused and shuddered visibly. “Master.”

Bending her body to my will, I twisted her to press my lips to hers. The kiss was forceful and strong, she whimpered as I thrust my tongue into her mouth, taking the lead. I did not allow her anything but to give me what I wished. It was clear who was dominant and who was submissive. There was no doubt that she was mine now. The kiss sealed it in a way. She must have recognized this also, because soon she was leaning up and kissing me back. She pressed herself to me and was mewling uncontrollably now, hungrily accepting what I gave her. I opened my mouth and she sucked on my tongue like it was a small cock.

This drove me crazy and I could feel my cock twitching as she worked to please me. She was enthusiastically kissing me trying to please me. She whimpered, silently begging me to find her pleasing. Her eyes looked up at me meekly like a small child trying to please, begging to find approval. I smiled inwardly at that.

She pulled away. She spoke quietly again. “Master.”

Then something clicked in her eyes and she looked up at me, almost proudly. “Master.” The word was clear, definitive, not shameful and without a doubt. She was announcing herself as my slave. Why else would she call me master?

Hearing the word was like a bolt of electricity running through me. I released her hair from my hand and got off the bed. Shaking her head slightly, mom got off the bed and knelt before me, looking up at me. The tears were gone, replaced with someone else. It was akin to awe and admiration, and hunger and desire. She trembled as she looked up at me.

“I’ve waited for this day for so long,” she whispered, looking down. “I’ve always needed a strong man in my life. Your father,” She stopped and paused for a moment. “Your father was never strong enough. He was always too busy with work for me. When I got difficult to handle he stopped paying attention.”

She looked up at me, leaning forward. Tentatively, her finger tips lightly touched my leg. Half expecting to be punished for touching me, she looked up. When I looked down at her silently, she leaned in and kissed my knee and then my thigh. She moved to the other thigh and kissed that leg also, running her tongue across my thigh. Pulling away, she looked up at me again.

“For the past five years, I’ve watched you growing up. I’ve watched quietly as you grew into a man. I looked at your strength, your power, you’re decisiveness, your drive with envy.” She kissed and stroked the inside of my upper right thigh. “I was bitter because that was the type of man I needed in my life. I wished your father could have been like that. I would beg and beg and beg for him to take control but he wouldn’t. He was scared.”

I nodded slowly as she began to cry, weeping quietly at my feet as she clung to my leg. My father was a good provider but looking back was always non-confrontational. He wasn’t a pushover, but one who liked the road of least resistance. It was not one of his more endearing qualities now that I remember.

“What was he scared of?” I asked quietly.

Mom wiped her eyes on my thigh and sniffled in a cute sort of way and I couldn’t help but smile to myself. “I don’t know,” she said, shrugging. “Maybe he was scared of having that type of power over a person. Maybe he was scared because he really didn’t know what to do with a submissive woman.”

“There lots of males, but not many men,” I mused to myself.

She giggled and caressed her cheek against my thigh. “But you’re a man. You’re the type of man that I’ve always wanted to control me, to dominate me. I saw your confidence and I would be so excited just to watch you, just to be around you. I’d watch you and dream of you. I felt so shameful to have those feelings for my son, but I was so attracted to you. In my mind, you were a dream come true. I would touch myself dreaming of you taking control.”

“Which is why you would dress provocatively, huh, mom?” I asked. “Trying to goad and tease me into action.”

Her giggle was cute. “Well, looking back, yes. But I really didn’t mean it that way. I felt so empty, so alone. I guess I was subconsciously trying to tease you into action. Drive you so mad with lust that you would take me and use me.”

When she looked up at me, her eyes shone and her lips were slightly parted in desire. I could see the dark crimson of her skin and felt her shaking against me. These were all common signs of attraction and sexual arousal I knew. Just sitting there and talking about it was making her wet and hot. She trembled against me as she looked up at me.

Without warning I savagely backhanded her across the cheek. She flew to her back and looked up at me with wild eyes, holding her cheek. “I’m sorry! What did I do? What did I do wrong? Why did you punish me?”

Slowly I walked over to her and stood over her with my hands on my hips. “Would you know why I slapped your face, woman?”

“Y-yes, please. Tell me so I know what not to do! Please tell me so I can be better for you!” She was sobbing at the thought of displeasing me. I could tell that she would work enthusiastically to please me. It would be a pleasure for me to control her.

“I simply slapped your face simply because I could,” I said calmly with a slightly amused tone in my voice and a mischievous gleam in my eye. “I am the man of the house now. I am in control from now on. You answer to me.” I paused and my voice was clear. “Do you understand that woman?”

“Yes! Yes! I understand. I answer to you! I obey you, master!” she scrambled to her knees and knelt before me naturally with her knees spread before me. Looking down, my cum was running down the insides of her thighs and her cunt was glistening.

“You belong to me,” I said clearly, not brooking any argument with that.

She shook visibly and closed her eyes for a moment. “I belong to you Master. I’m here for your pleasure.”

“Clean me off, slave,” I order her.

Without even thinking about it she leaned forward and looked up at me as her tongue ran down the length of my cock. “Master has such a big cock,” she breathed as she kissed the tip of it and sucked the head into her mouth. I groaned lightly as she looked up at me playfully.

“I said clean it off, slave, so clean it off now!” I commanded louder.

Shaken and shocked, mom moved her hands to the base and held it when her tongue and lips worked at cleaning me off.

“I didn’t give you permission to use your hands,” I reminded and she quickly dropped her hands to rest her palms on her thighs. Using only her mouth now, she took my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head and then thrust her mouth downward taking all of me into her mouth. I felt the tightness at the back of her throat as she sucked me all in. She was making slurping sounds as her mouth pistoned in my cock, giving me the best head I’ve ever felt. She used just the right pressure, just the right touch with her tongue. Within seconds my cock was rock hard again.

“What the fuck, woman! Don’t my balls exist? Clean my balls off too before I whip you again!” Mom whimpered and wriggled on her heels, but I could tell she was highly aroused, I could smell her cunt. She craved the control, and she would have it.

Not missing a beat her tongue had licked down the shaft of my now hard cock, taking my balls into her tiny mouth. I felt light pressure as she sucked on the sac and swirled her tongue around each ball. It was heaven, her mouth felt so good.

Mom took my balls out of her mouth and caressed the head of my cock against her cheek. “You have such a big cock, Master. Your slave has dreamed of this day forever.” She thrust her mouth down on my cock and deep throated me nearly choking on it, but she kept it there and then slowly bobbed her head up and down on my cock. She took my cock out again and looked up at me. “I love tasting you. I’ve wanted to taste you for so long, Master. I want to taste you forever. I want to taste you forever.”

“Get back to sucking,” I ordered. Mom whimpered but obeyed as she sucked me back into her mouth. My cock was aching feeling her mouth on me. She struggled with its size but kept going, working to please her man. Her eyes looked up at me as her head bobbed down onto my cock. Spittle and saliva was running down her cheeks as she whimpered and made sucking noises.

Soon my hips her thrusting forward to meet her tongue as it swirled against the shaft and the base of my cock. My fist went to her hair as I felt my second orgasm building up again. She squealed and her eyes went wide but she didn’t give up. I could tell by the look in her eye that she was determined to please me. She needed to please me. Her nostrils flared but she took all of me into her mouth, passing into her throat as she met me stroke for stroke.

“I’m gonna cum in your mouth mom. You’re gonna drink my cum,” I snarled as I felt it building up inside me. She moaned and whimpered and her eyes begged me silently to cum in her mouth.

Not able to control it anymore, I exploded inside her mouth. Mom squealed and whimpered, making small choking sounds as she felt my cum going down her throat. After the majority of my load was shot she mewled and sucked on me harder trying to milk me for more. After a few more spurts I was done, but she still didn’t stop.

Mom pulled away with a mouth full of cum and looked up at me, while she swished it around in her mouth. I was amazed as she swallowed looking into my eyes. “Thank you for your cum, master. Thank you for warming my belly with your hot cum.”

Before I could answer, mom kissed the tip of my cock and lightly ran her tongue over the head before gently sliding my soft cock into her mouth. I groaned at the sensation as she lightly sucked on it, her cheeks sucking inward and then outward. Her arms snaked around me in a pleased content way, holding onto me. I was not discontent with the situation.

After a moment of her sucking on my cock, I could feel it growing harder. Knowing how sensitive it was, mom applied the right amount of friction with her tiny mouth as she began to plunge her lips downward making me moan again. Her eyes looked up at me excitedly while her nostrils flared. She was getting off on sucking me, I knew. I felt the head of my cock at the entry to her throat and as she looked up at me I could feel her sucking me in, passing my cock into her tightness.

God, it felt so good. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing as my cock ached at her mouth and lips. It felt so fucking good! After a few moments when my cock was nice and hard, she took me out of her mouth and looked up at me. Her hand lightly stroked my cock as she begged me. “Please, master. Fuck your slave again. Your girl needs to feel her cunt stretched. Please use me. Use me for your pleasure. Please. Please use me.”

She kissed the head of my cock lovingly and caressed the head against her cheek. She shuddered at the contact. Yelping at surprise from the movement, she felt my fist in her hair lifting her to her feet. I put her on the bed and before she knew it, her legs her spread and I was over her.

“Please,” she whispered over and over again, begging me. Her hips were rising, searching for me, her cunt needing to be filled.

“Oh, God, yes!” she yelled as my cock slipped between her cunt lips and pierced her deep, filling her up. Her eyes snapped open and her whole body tensed as she lifted her body to meet mine. Her breathing came in short gulps with her arms were about my neck, holding onto my tightly. My eyes locked onto hers silently as she gasped for breath with her body locked onto mine, clenching for dear life. I nestled my cock into her cunt to the hilt and remained still for a moment, feeling her cunt muscles tightening, milking me. She was so tight.

Her whole body quivered beautifully against me as her muscles clamped down on my cock. “Fuck me James!” she whimpered. “Please, use me for your pleasure. Show your mother that she’s your whore.”

I stayed where I was nestled deep inside her as she worked her hips trying to fuck my cock, but to no relief for I was holding her down too tightly for that. Her eyes looked up at me pleadingly, begging me. When she was fucked it would be on my terms at my accord; I was enjoying the sensations of her tightness around me and did not wish it to end just yet.

“Please, use me. Use your slut. Use your whore,” she whimpered over and over again in sexual need. Her body writhed beneath me as she sobbed and whimpered. Her supple flesh tightened and quivered in need. Her sexuality was rushing through her right to her cunt that I was filling with my cock.

“Please-” she started but she was silenced when I savagely slapped her face. Her head flew to the side and she snapped her eyes to mine. Her shocked and hurt eyes met mine, which were emotionless and calm.

“You are my possession, woman,” I said, setting the ground rules. “I will use you for my pleasure. Mine, not yours. I will use you when I am damn good and ready to use you, not when you wanna be fucked. Do you understand that, woman?”