Keeping it in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I have some news for you too and I hope you will be ok with it too. You might not be the only one having a baby by me." He said as Sarah looked at her son with a questioning look.

"Who else is going to have your baby?" Sarah asked.

"Katy may be pregnant too as she didn't use any protection and also Derba our neighbour might be pregnant as well." Martin said as Sarah stared at her son in disbelief and what he just told her.

"Katy and Debra?" She asked again.

"Yes mom when Aunt Julie left to go home this afternoon I found a note that had been put through the letterbox, it was from Debra and it said that she thinks she is pregnant and it couldn't be her husbands as the timing is out and I was the only other man that had fucked her." Martin said to his mom.

"But you only fucked her last week?" Sarah said again to he son.

"Mom I have been fucking her since before you and Aunt Julie." He replied again to his now astonished mom.

So Lauren was right after all when she said this is a Christmas that would never be forgotten.

12