Keeping Mum Company Ch. 2

Story Info
Son catches mum & girlfriend in bed.
4.5k words
4.55
248.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stood frozen to the spot, I don't think he could fully take in what was going on. I suppose I could hardly blame him, after all it's not every day you find you mother lying naked next to your girlfriend is it?!

I took the robe from off the floor next to the bed and wrapped myself up in it to spare him any further embarrassment, before getting up and walking over to where he was standing in the doorway. I put my arm around him and kissed him on the cheek. As I did so I noticed he was shaking. "What's up honey?" I asked him, but as I did so he pulled away from me.

"You... her... you're both lesbians!!" he stuttered, as he dropped his kitbag on the carpet.

"Don't be silly Paul," I laughed "How do you think you were born?"

As I replied, Susan quickly followed, "And I'm certainly not, or have you forgotten about last night."

Although it was obvious to both of us that I knew he was sexually active, his face flushed pink with embarrassment at Susan's frankness in my presence.

Seeing his discomfort I attempted to reassure him. "It's OK Paul" I said softly, "I hear what you get up to in your room."

My words didn't seem to help much, making him squirm with the strangeness of the whole conversation. Nevertheless Susan continued, "Sorry if we kept you up last night Beverly," she said, "Paul's so amazing in bed, he really knows how to use his big dick."

As it turned out I had been sound asleep and not heard a whisper, but judging by the noise his other partner's made during sex, I dare say there would be a fair few girls who would back up her claim. "Don't worry about it love," I answered, "I was fast asleep last night, never heard a thing."

Paul finally ended the conversation by yelling "Do you mind Susan, this is my bloody mother you know".

"There's no need to shout at her like that Paul" I scalded, noticing that she was quite taken aback by his outburst.

"Yes" she added, "I was only saying you had a big dick".

Paul ignored my presence in the room for a moment and moved over to the bed. "Susan" he whispered, hoping I wouldn't hear "I don't think my mum's really interested in the size of my cock, do you?"

Making it obvious that I had heard what he was trying to keep quiet, I chuckled as I tried to lighten the situation in the room. "I don't know why you're so bothered Paul, it's not as if I haven't seen it before is it?"

Paul didn't seem to find my joke to funny, and turned round to face me. As he did so, I noticed Susan was creeping up on him from behind.

"It's hardly the same is it mum" he muttered, "I think it's changed a bit since then."

Folding his arms indignantly as he replied, he was unable to stop Susan. Grabbing the bottom of his shorts in both hands, she shouted "I'll say Bev, just look at the size of this monster!" before yanking them down to his knees, leaving his genitals exposed to my gaze.

Boy was she right! Before he could react by covering himself with his hands, I was able to get a good look at his package. Granted it was in a semi-aroused state after the initial eyeful he had got of our naked bodies when he had first walked in the room, but even so it was the biggest penis I had seen in all my days (and I had seen a fair few!). It was around 8 and a half inches long with deep blue veins running along its length, and it was topped with a large fat deep pink helmet which looked like it was around 2 inches on its own. It was so long that he barely managed to conceal half of it's size with his hands, and his huge heavy balls were totally in the open, dangling way below.

"Wow!," I gasped "You're not kidding, its fucking massive!"

Paul smirked slightly as I complemented him on the size of his manhood and his face turned red as he noticed me panting before him, still shocked at the sheer enormity of his big dick.

He decided that if I was going to be so nonchalant about the whole thing, then he may as well join in saying confidently "Well, seeing you naked didn't harm mum, I had no idea you had such a fit body!"

It was now my face which flushed with embarrassment, as Susan got up off the bed and slinked over to where I was standing. Moving behind me, she put her hands on my neck, she smoothed the silk dressing gown down, exposing the pale smooth skin of my shoulders. "See Bev," she whispered sexily "I told you he had a nice big cock," see if you can make it nice and hard for him."

Seeing his cock briefly had made me really horny, and I was indeed keen to see it in all its glory, so I assisted Susan in undressing me, by unfastening the belt of my robe, and opening it up, where Susan slipped it off slowly over my arms. I stood before him with my hands on my hips, totally naked as he had seen me initially. "Wow mum" he gasped as he ran his eyes up and down the length of my body "You're body, you're gorgeous". Susan now slipped her hand round the front of me and smoothed it over my bosom. "You may think my tits are nice Paul, but there's no substitute for the real thing" she said to him sexily, before reaching out and grabbing his arm. As she pulled at it, his hand moved away from his groin, exposing more of his glorious cock to my view. She continued to lift his arm, and slid her hand down to his wrist. Then she took his hand and placed his palm flat against my left breast. I could feel him trembling as his hand slipped slowly across the expanse of flesh which lay on my chest.

His hand felt good on my boob, and I longed for equal attention on my right tit, and gesturing with my eyes, I invited him to do it. "I've got 2 Paul and right now one's feeling lonely".

Paul responded immediately, placing both his hands over the soft mounds of flesh, rubbing and squeezing gently as Susan kissed the nape of my neck. My hands were feeling somewhat redundant, so I reached out with my right and cupped his scrotum lovingly. As he massaged my soft breasts, I returned the favour gladly, cradling his balls and stroking them with my fingers. After a while, I moved my hand forward, reaching the base of his swelling penis.

Paul was now tweaking my nipples in his fingers, making them stiffen at his delicate touch. He was making me feel really wet down below, and my left hand strayed along my stomach into my pubes. Paul had noticed my hand moving south and leaned over to me, whispering in my ear "Play with your hairy pussy mum, it's all wet for me isn't it, your own son... you dirty bitch!"

Having him talk to me that way made my cunt burn with excitement and my fingers were soon pressing against my slit. Paul released his grip on my right bosom and put his hand behind my head. Then he pulled it towards him violently and jammed his tongue into my open mouth. His force had taken me by surprise somewhat and it was some 30 seconds before the kiss became mutual.

Susan had sank down onto her knees behind me now and was kissing the base of my back, just above my flabby buttocks.

As we continued to kiss, my hand had now wrapped firmly around Paul's shaft, which had grown to a full 10 inches now, and I was slowly sliding my hand up and down it, wanking him very deliberately.

I could feel him panting harder as I stroked his massive schlong, his hot breath beating against my face, and his other hand slid along my flat belly to meet mine at the entrance to my cunt.

Susan was now kissing my peachy bum-cheeks as I quickened my rhythm slightly on her boyfriend's rigid pole.

Paul seemed keen to get inside my cunt, so I held open one side for him to slip in a finger, but the horny little bastard put in 3 and was using his thumb to press against my clit. Susan could sense I was getting really wet, and parted my cheeks with her slender brown fingers. She then flicked out her tongue and lapped at my puckered anus. I had never experienced having my asshole eaten before, and the combination of Paul's skilful fingering and Susan's playful tongue was building me up to a climax nicely and to reward him for his work, I frantically tugged at his enormous penis.

My action spurred him on even more, and he inserted a forth finger deep inside my pussy. Susan had now removed her tongue and was trying to force a thin digit up my tight bum hole. Aided by her saliva I dare say, I suddenly felt the pressure subside and my sphincter relaxed just enough for her to slip a finger inside my colon.

As she did so, my clit twitched as Paul's knuckles agitated it with his fingering and my body jolted as I orgasmed, covering his hand in my sticky cum. Susan continued to finger my ass, and I quickly climaxed again, my juices now trickling down my thighs as my hand was now virtually a blur over Paul's gargantuan erection.

I could sense Paul was close to ejaculating now, and I pushed him down onto the bed. Susan could see what was happening and slipped her finger quickly out of my asshole. She rushed round to the side of him and sank to her knees on the floor. Then she opened he mouth as wide as she could and took hold of his hand coated liberally in my juices. Taking fingers 2 at a time, she licked and sucked, cleaning his skin of the product of my climax. As she feasted on my cum, Paul took her hand and stretched out the soiled finger she had recently removed from my anus. I watched in amazement as he sucked at her finger tenderly, seemingly savouring the unique flavour from inside me, just as his girlfriend was doing beside him.

Once they had completed sampling the products of my own body, Susan opened her mouth as wide as she could and clamped her lips firmly around the tip of Paul's penis.

Then, she grabbed the base of it for stability and sank her mouth slowly down, taking inch after inch of thick veiny cock meat. Every time I thought to myself she couldn't possibly take any more, she seemed to swallow another inch, until she was right down where her hand was, a couple of inches from his abdomen.

I stared in awe as she slipped her moist lips back up to the head, before once more engulfing at least 7 inches of his member.

Once she was accustomed to the mouthful of dick she had, she set about sucking his cock expertly, using rapid strokes of her lips along the full length of his tool. I knew he wouldn't be able to last long with her sucking his dick like that, and I crawled between his thighs and began lapping at his big hairy balls.

My prediction was right and he flung his arms down onto the bed, grabbing a handful of bed sheet in each fist to prepare himself. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" he yelled before bucking his hips and thrusting his cock right down Susan's throat.

Still lapping at his sweaty crotch, I lifted my eyes, and watched as his shaft twitched and the jism began to rise from his balls. I could see the veins pulsing as it pumped his cum up the enormous length of fat cock he possessed and he grunted as it was released forcefully into Susan's unprepared mouth. Susan gobbled at his cock as the spunk shot in long streams from his helmet and I was sucking gently on his balls to help empty them as fully as possible into her mouth.

The extent of his ejaculation was just to much for her to deal with however, and she began to gag. She unclamped her lips from around his softening dick and huge streams of his seed flowed along the shaft into his pubes and onto my tongue. Susan soon got her breath back and was then joining me as we licked the cum from along the sides of his now flaccid member. As we licked together, our tongues would occasionally meet and we would swap small puddles of his salty cum as they lashed against each other in a feeding frenzy.

"Shit ladies!" panted Paul breathlessly as his chest rose and fell quickly with his exhaustion, "That was fucking awesome!"

"Not as awesome as that big dick Paul!" I replied, "You're a lucky bitch Susan getting that up your cunt!"

"Don't worry mum, he grinned, now breathing more normally, so will you as soon as I'm hard again, then you'll see what I can really do with it!"

"In that case Beverly" offered Susan, "We'd better help it along."

I grinned slyly at Susan's invitation, knowing how to do just that, and have a pretty good time ourselves into the bargain.

"Reach under that pillow Paul," I instructed "And pass me my little friend".

Paul reached behind him and his hand searched beneath the duvet for a while, until his hand rested motionless on the item in question. "Bloody hell mum, what the hell is this?" he spluttered as his fingers closed around it. Then he pulled it out from it's home on the bed and all was revealed.

What he held aloft, and the item I had asked him to fetch for me, was my 20 inch "double dong," double ended rubber dildo.

"Well" I explained mischievously, "Since your father died, I have to entertain myself somehow!"

Paul reached out his hand and I took the enormous latex sex toy from him. Susan's eyes widened and she lay back on the carpet and lifted her knees, spreading her legs to await it's intrusion.

"Not so fast honey," I laughed, "You can't just shove a beast like this inside yourself, you need to be nice and lubricated first believe me!"

My cunt was still nice and moist from the several orgasms they had combined to produce in me, but Susan's sweet little pussy had been sadly neglected.

I took her legs, and parted them further, before placing my mouth on her stomach and poking out my tongue. As she ruffled her fingers through my hair, I slowly lowered my face over her belly, my tongue rising and falling as it yielded to the contours of her firm tight abdominals.

Susan didn't have to wait long for me to reach my final destination though, and soon my hot humid breath was tickling against her smooth pelvis as my lips pressed against her shaven vagina.

I opened my mouth slightly and poked out the tip of my tongue. With a little pressure her dark labia separated and my soft pink tongue disappeared beneath the fleshy folds of her gorgeous ebony cunt.

After getting her nice and slick from the deposits of my saliva, I remembered how she had brought me off so intensely before Paul had come home and I located her clit quickly and covered it with my pursed pink lips. Inhaling deeply, I drew breath and sucked sharply on Susan's bud and she responded just as she did previously.

"You bitch!" she laughed, as her juices poured from her hole into my mouth. As her orgasm subsided, I informed her he was now suitably wet and I grabbed hold of the dildo, which lay dormant at my side. Taking a firm grip about halfway along, I told Susan to open herself up for me and she responded by holding her cunt open for my imminent entry. I took the end of the dildo between the first two fingers and thumb of my other hand for stability, and rapidly forced six inches of rubber right up inside her.

Although she was nice and wet, I didn't want to hurt her unnecessarily, so I decided to give her a nice comfortable fuck with six inches before I introduced further inches into her, finishing with about eight or nine inches deep inside her vagina.

Then after giving my own clit a little rub, just to keep the juices flowing in my own cunt, I sat upright, close to Susan on the floor, and she held my legs open as I prised the left hand side of my pussy lips open. Then, just as I had done earlier, I guided the tip into my fuck tunnel with two fingers and a thumb.

However, being more accustomed to having my cunt stuffed with thick rubber cock, I rapidly shoved the entire exposed length inside myself, and shuffled forward on my bottom, until our vaginas were touching. Susan seemed to know exactly what to do, and we were soon up on our hands, grinding our fleshy cunts against each other, as the long veiny dido wriggled inside our bodies.

That particular toy has me cumming in record time, and I was soon hissing and spitting as the pressure grew inside my pelvis. My pleasure seemed to help Susan along too, and she also had her head thrown back in ecstasy as she ground her moist lips against my bushy pubes.

As it turned out, Paul's cock had stiffened long ago, and he was sat on the edge of the bed masturbating, stroking a big strong fist along the length of fat flesh in his lap.

Susan seemed content to fuck with me for hours as she experienced orgasm after powerful orgasm, but I was keen to get Paul's dick inside me and didn't want him to be too far gone, as I wanted a good hard fucking before he shot his load.

However, since the dildo was inside me I thought I might as well get one good orgasm off it and so I reached between our bodies, and selfishly took a couple of inches out of Susan and thrust them into myself. The simple introduction of three or four further inches had the desired effect immediately, and my fanny twitched as my cunt poured out a pool of sticky juice over the dildo and into my pubes, where it mingled with the droplets which had escaped from Susan's slit as our pussies rubbed against each other.

My own lust satisfied, I slipped the dildo out of my cunt and left it glistening on the floor, as it hung limp, half still dangling from Susan's hot snatch.

"Waste not, want not" she giggled, and slipped a further four inches inside herself.

I cared not about her actions any more. I had better things on my mind. Although equally matched in terms of girth, and with the possibility of a full twenty inches of length, the dildo satisfied my lustful desires regularly, (and indeed, Susan seemed to be enjoying herself too!), but as Susan herself had said earlier on "there's no substitute for the real thing!"

I pushed Paul down on the bed and clambered on top of his hot young body. By this time he had removed his vest and I was able to see his tight muscular body in all it's splendour. Raising myself upon my haunches, I positioned my pussy over the head of his cock, which was jutting straight upwards towards it.

The anticipation of feeling my teenage son's fat cock inside me was making my vulva throb with excitement, and a couple of droplets of fluid emerged from my cunt and dripped onto the head of Paul's dick.

Paul took that as I signal I was ready, and steadying the base of his shaft as I had done with the dildo, I guided myself slowly down onto him. Suddenly I felt the rounded tip of his swollen helmet throbbing against my lips and I let myself almost fall down onto his cock.

It felt unbelievable as it slipped easily along the walls of my vagina, after all this was the first real cock I had had inside me for nearly a decade, and I had cum twice before the full ten inches were even up me.

Neither of us were willing to stop there though, and I was soon eagerly bouncing on his dick, grinding my pelvis against him as he held my wide hips.

As I bounced, he raised his hips, effectively matching my rhythm to slam his cock hard into me with each thrust. The power of his fucking made my fat boobs wobble uncontrollably on my chest which seemed to hypnotise him as he watched them sway too and fro under his guidance.

After being on top for about 10 minutes and having cum 4 times, he pulled me flat on top of him, and without removing an inch of his wonderful cock, rolled us over so he hovered over me, now he was in control.

Staring deep into my eyes, he jiggled his buttocks, as he slammed his entire length back and forth into me, leaving just the head and an inch of shaft inside me as he withdrew. He was the best fuck I ever had, and obviously highly experienced, as he had me puffing and panting like crazy with each hard thrust of his manhood.

Again, his hard deep thrusting made my tits ripple, but this time they were stopped by his large hands, as he gripped them firmly, squeezing hard as he fucked me.

Although barely audible above our grunting, it was clear that Susan was having a whale of a time watching her boyfriend give his mother a good hard seeing-to, just as she had received the previous night, as she was yelling and groaning on the carpet as my dildo continued to pleasure her.

12