Keetani and Her Brothers

Story Info
His wife gets hot for her brothers.
4.4k words
4.41
87.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mozagirl
Mozagirl
51 Followers

Hi, if you've read any of my husband's stories you'll already know my name is Keetani, and I'm from Mozambique. You would also know that my husband has always liked to me to show off my naked body to other guys. I had always acted like I was doing it solely to please him, but secretly, I really enjoyed having a stranger get a glimpse of my naked body. Having said that though, I want you to know that what I'm about to tell you started off completely innocent.

About a year ago, two of my younger brothers, Sabra and Jamel, came from Mozmbique to live with us for a while. Jamel was 25 and Sabra, who had just turned 18, was the baby in the family. My husband and I had helped a number of my brothers and sisters with the process of entering the U.S. and allowed them to stay with us until they got a job, got an apartment, and generally get on their feet, so this was nothing new for us. The first day they arrived I took them upstairs to show them their room, which we had set up with two twin beds for them. The beds were a little small for them but there just wasn't enough space for two full size beds. We had a bathroom downstairs, but the full bathroom with shower was in our master bedroom. Sabra started unpacking and putting their clothes away while Jamel went in the master bath to take a shower. I was arranging some of their clothes in the closet when I ran out of hangers. I never even thought twice and just walked into my room to get more hangers from my closet. As I walked over to my closet Jamel walked out of the shower stark naked.

I automatically said, "Oh Jamel, I'm sorry."

"No problem K," he said, as he just shrugged his shoulders.

He was right of course, it really was no problem. In our country, being naked around family members was just a normal thing. No one thought twice about it.

So I just smiled and said, "OK" "I'm just getting you guys some more hangers from my closet."

Jamel turned and said, "Let me help you."

He followed me into my walk-in closet, and as I kneeled down to look for some empty hangers on the lower rack, He stretched over me to grab some from the upper rack. I gathered a bunch of hangers and as I turned to get up I noticed that Jamel's penis was hanging right in front of my face. I hesitated for just a moment and looked at it. I had forgotten what an un circumcised penis looked like. My husband, along with all of the other men I had been with, were all circumcised. Even my old boyfriend from Mozambique was circumcised, and that was unusual for men there. It was a nice looking penis. It came out from his flat stomach and then curved downward and over his testicles. It was probably about eight inches long, and about two inches thick. His foreskin stretched over the head and then hung down, loose, another two inches or so. I quickly looked away and got up. What the hell were you doing looking at your own brother's penis like that , I thought. Oh my goodness, did he notice me staring at it? I hope he doesn't think his sister is some kind of whacko pervert. I was so embarrassed, but I quickly put it out of my mind.

The next day I was downstairs making breakfast when my brothers brought down some traditional clothes they had brought me from our country. They were beautiful, and I was so excited to try them on that I just threw off my robe, grabbed one of the pants and started to put them on. As I bent over to pull them up I noticed that my breasts were hanging down and kind of swinging from side to side. My breasts aren't really huge or anything. They're what people call "Hangers", or "Saggers", which means that when I'm standing up they sag a little down my chest and my long thick nipples poke out straight from the lower part of my breasts. When I bend over though they hang straight down, long and pendulous, with my nipples pointing down toward the floor. As I wiggled around bringing the pants up, my breasts were gently swaying back and forth. I had panties on, but for a split second, I felt a little embarrassed that my brothers were seeing my bare breasts, but then I remembered how unconcerned Jamel was that I saw his penis, and I realized how silly I was behaving. A few weeks later my husband and I were just lounging in bed one Sunday morning when Sabra came in and asked if I knew where a particular shirt of his was. It would have taken longer to explain it, so I just jumped up and got it for him.

He said, " Thanks K", and left.

A few minutes later my husband asked, "It doesn't bother you being naked in front of him?"

"First of all, I wasn't naked, I had panties on, and secondly, no, it doesn't bother me anyway," I said,"they're my own brothers so it's no big deal."

A few months later my husband got Jamel a job at the company where he works, and they would leave together everyday about 7:30 AM. I work second shift and would usually get up around 2:00 PM. I would then grab new panties and a towel and head into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I'd dry off, put on my new panties, and then come out of the bathroom to get dressed. My brothers had seen my breasts so many times that I never thought twice about not having a top on when they were around. So walking around in just my panties seemed like no big deal to me.

Usually when I would come out of the bathroom my other brother, Sabra, would be ironing my clothes for work. I would usually stand next to the ironing board in just my panties and chit chat with Sabra as he ironed my clothes. When he was done ironing my pants he would turn and give them to me to put on. As I bent over to put them on I always noticed my pendulous breasts hanging down and swaying from side to side. It was very subtle, but I started to notice that whenever Jamel or Sabra saw my breasts they would try to sneak glimpses of them out of the corners of their eyes.

Then, about 9:00 AM one morning on my day off I started gathering up all the of clothes to start washing them. I knew Sabra was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up, so I just lightly knocked on his door. When there was no response, I quietly snuck in to grab their clothes. Sure enough, Sabra was sleeping in the bed, but he was also naked and all of the sheets were off the bed. He was lying on his back facing me and as I gazed down I saw his penis. It was obviously soft, but it looked to be about as thick as a banana and10 inches long. It was laying across the top of his thigh and almost reached his knee. My heart was beating really fast, but I quickly snuck back out of the room and quietly closed the door.

A week or so later, I came out of the shower and noticed that I had forgotten to grab new panties before coming into the bathroom. I looked for my old ones just to put on for now. I found them on the floor, soaking wet in a puddle. As I was thinking about what I was going to do, I looked down at my shaven pussy. For some reason my bare pussy made me feel even more than naked than I was. My brothers had seen me naked before, but in the past I always had a thick, bushy mat of pubic hair and you really couldn't see anything other than my bush. But shaved you could see my pussy lips hanging down, and the hood of my large clit was thick and very noticeable. It would be very embarrassing for Sabra to see that my pussy was shaved, and even more embarrassing that he would be able to see my clit and even my pussy lips, but what could I do, I didn't have anything to put on. Well, I guess it won't be too bad. I'll just walk over to my dresser and quickly slip on some panties. And maybe Sabra wasn't even in my room yet, maybe I was worrying for nothing I stood in front of the bathroom door and turned the knob. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, "Here goes nothing", and then just opened the door and stepped out.

Of course, as luck would have it he was waiting right there for me to come out of the bathroom because he had a message for me. So as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom Sabra was right there in front of me. He started to tell me the message, but I noticed that his eyes kept flicking down to look at my shaved little pussy. As he was looking at my pussy I started to get a little excited at the thought of Sabra seeing it. I felt a little ashamed of myself that the thought of my brother seeing my shaved pussy was exciting me, and I was also ashamed that I was also thinking about his really large penis, and I was wondering if seeing my naked pussy would make him get hard. The more I thought about Sabra seeing my pussy the more excited I was getting. Apparently it was exciting Sabra too because I noticed a growing bulge in the front of his boxer shorts. Knowing that my brother was starting to get an erection from seeing my pussy was really getting me excited now and I instantly decided that I would wait awhile before putting on my panties.

Sabra began ironing my clothes so I went over and stood near him, but in front of him enough so that I knew he would see my pussy anytime he looked up. If I lowered my eyes slightly toward the floor I could see the front of his boxers underneath the ironing board. As I was talking to Sabra I put my hands behind me and leaned back against the wall, with my legs slightly apart. I knew doing that would give Sabra a really good view of my bare pussy. I kept my eyes lowered, looking toward the floor so he would n't have to worry about me catching him looking at me. I moved my eyes slightly forward to check out those boxers again. I had to catch myself from gasping out loud. The head of his penis was sticking out of the bottom of his shorts. Before I could stop myself I kind of touched my pussy. I made it look like a quick scratch and quickly put my hand back. At almost the exact same time I saw Sabra's penis kind of flex upward for a second, like a kind of quick spasm. I then watched his penis grow right before my eyes. It extended out of the leg of his boxers about 2 or 3 inches, and started to lift up. The fabric of the leg was stretched tight and stopped his penis from rising any higher. I panicked and quickly turned toward my dresser. I thought either him or I might actually cum any second and that would have been too embarrassing to deal with.

As I put my panties on I heard Sabra say, "Your clothes are all set"and he quickly went into his room.

I was breathing so hard I had to sit down as I started to get dizzy. I didn't even get dressed for a couple of minutes because I knew if I even touched my pussy I was going to cum, and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep quiet. I calmed down and went to work. Neither one of us said anything about what happened, and we just went back to our old routines. But I knew we were both still thinking about it.

A week or so later, I came home from work about 11:30 PM as I usually do. My husband and my brothers were downstairs in the living room watching TV. I went upstairs to take a shower. I took my robe into the bathroom with me because I didn't really want my husband seeing me walk around topless in front of my brothers. He's certainly seen me do it a number of times, but he still thinks it's a little unusual. I wrapped my robe around myself and walked out of the bathroom just as Jamel stuck his head in my room to tell me that our parents were on the phone from Mozambique and I should come talk to them. I went into my brother's room and Sabra was sitting on his bed and leaning against the headboard, talking on the phone. I sat down at the bottom of the bed and Jamel jumped over and sat next to his brother.

After a few minutes Sabra handed me the phone so I could talk to my parents. As I was talking, I wanted to get more comfortable so I brought my legs up and folded them in front of me on the bed. Sabra went back downstairs while Jamel was still sitting on the bed, waiting for his turn to talk on the phone. As I was talking I noticed that my brother was facing me, but his eyes were kind of looking down. I followed his gaze and could see that he was looking, quite intently, between my legs. I then realized that sitting on the bed "Indian style" allowed the lower part of my robe to open up and my knees held it wide open. Of course this also meant that my legs were spread wide open and it was obvious that Jamel had a clear view between my legs. My shaved, naked pussy was now on display to my other brother. I didn't intend to expose my pussy to Jamel, anymore than I intended exposing it to Sabra. But both of my brothers ended up seeing my bare pussy, and now it really excited me doing this.

I tried to give Jamel an even better view so I kind of leaned back and rested on one elbow as I talked on the phone. Jamel tried not to just stare right at my pussy so he kept looking around the room, but each time he did this he would pause for a few seconds to peek between my spread legs. I was getting really excited exposing my pussy to my brother so I thought I would go even farther. During one of the times Jamel was looking away from me, I quickly reached down between my legs and opened my inner pussy lips. I could feel my pussy opening up and I could feel the cool air on the inside of my wet pussy. I could also feel my clit getting hard and I could feel the skin pull back as the tip of my clit extended out from it's hood. My clit is fairly large, about the size of the tip of a finger, so I was sure that Jamel would be able to see it. I guess he saw a lot because the next time he glanced down there I saw his eyes open up really wide and he sucked in his breath with an audible gasp. I acted like I didn't see or hear anything. I also quickly turned my head to the side so he could take his time looking. I stayed like this for a few minutes until I heard someone coming up the stairs. I sat up more and folded my legs together underneath me, letting the robe fall and cover me. My husband came in to see if I was done talking, so I handed the phone to Jamel and left.

Other than Sabra seeing my naked breasts each day, I hadn't exposed myself to either brother for a few weeks. I still thought about it though. I also still thought about that day when I saw Sabra's large penis as he was sleeping in bed. But I really wanted to see his penis with an erection, when it was not trapped in his boxer shorts though. I remembered that the day I went into his room and found all his sheets off the bed. At the time I assumed that his sheets had just fallen off the bed, but then I remembered that the temperature was really high that day and my brother's room didn't have any air conditioning. I started to think that he must have thrown the sheets off on purpose to be cooler. I came up with a really good plan to catch him not only naked again, but awake as well.

My husband's and my anniversary was coming up and we usually went out to this really nice restaurant to celebrate. The night before, I told Sabra of our plans and also told him that he didn't need to iron my clothes the next day. I planned on getting up early, before Sabra, so I could catch him in bed again. I was hoping that it would be a really hot morning and his sheets would be off. I got up right after my husband and Jamel went to work. It was a pretty hot morning, but to be on the safe side I went downstairs and turned the heat on in the house. I stripped naked and put on my robe. I took a bunch of outfits from my closet and went over to Sabra's room.

I didn't want to walk in and then wake him up because it might look too intentional. I also didn't want to knock on the door and wait for him to answer it because I knew he would cover himself first. My plan was to knock on the door a few times really loudly to wake him up, but then walk in quickly before he could cover up at all. Just before I knocked I reached down and opened up my pussy lips. I then rubbed my clit so that it would be erect and really noticeable. I took a deep breath, knocked hard three times and then quickly walk in to his room.

My plan worked great, he was just raising his head up as I walked in. And sure enough the sheets were on the floor and his big penis was stretched out on the mattress in front of him. I stood at the foot of his bed holding up all the outfits. I reminded him that I was going out for dinner and asked him to help me pick out the best outfit. I hung them all up on the back of the door and at the same time I threw off my robe. I didn't want to make it look like I was intentionally naked so although I was topless, I had put on a pair of tiny little panties. They were really low-rise and they just barely covered the top of my clit.

The first thing I tried on was a really tight pair of leggings and a dressy blouse. I kind of spun around to model it for him.

"OK," I said, " That's outfit number one."

I took the blouse off and started to take off my pants. They were so tight that I couldn't just pull them off, I had to roll them down like a pair of stockings. I did this really fast, and of course my panties got pulled down and rolled up in the waist band. I continued rolling them down until they were down to my knees, at which point I pretended to just notice that my panties had come off as well. I looked down and said, "Oh, damn, my underwear..." For half a minute I made a production out of trying to untangle them from my pants before finally saying, "Oh the hell with them, who cares anyway." I then rolled my pants down to the floor and stepped out of them. As I was bending down doing this I stole a glance at my pussy. My inner lips were engorged, hanging down and open. My clit was bright red and fully extended out from it's hood. It looked like a little red bullet sticking out from the top of my pussy. As I turned to get another outfit I took a quick glance at his penis. It appeared to be slightly thicker than before and his foreskin had retracted back slightly, exposing just the tip of his penis.

At that point I decided that I wouldn't look away anymore, never giving him a chance to discretely cover up. Instead, I looked right at him and held eye contact with him for a few seconds, then I shifted my gaze down to his penis and looked right at it for a few seconds more. This way, he would know for sure that I was watching it grow. I reached behind me and grabbed a new outfit. This one was a sheer white mini-dress. I slipped it over my head and pulled it down tight over my ass, which was now just barely covered. The sheer white fabric was stretched tight over my breasts and my nipples were not only clearly visible, they were really poking out through the thin material.

I said to him, "I really like this one but it's kind of sheer."

I leaned back a little bit and looked down at the front of my shirt. I put my hands on my hips and asked, "Is it too sheer? Do my nipples show through?"

"Well ... yeah, a little bit I guess," he nervously replied.

As he said this I watched the head of his penis start growing out through his foreskin. His penis looked much thicker now as the foreskin continued retracting back until the whole head seemed to just pop right out.

"I think it might be a little too short as well," I said. "I'm a little concerned that if I happen to lift my arms up like this when I'm dancing, something might show."

I pivoted around so that my back was to him, and as my arms went up I could feel the hem of the dress rise up and expose just a little bit of the bottom of my ass.

"Does anything show when I do this?" I asked.

"Not really," he replied, "It's not that bad."

I took a deep breath, and as I turned to face him I raised my arms up a little bit more. Already knowing that my pussy would be clearly visible, I asked, "How about in the front? "Does anything show?"

I saw the look of surprise on his face, and right then his penis grow rapidly right before my eyes. In about five seconds his penis was fully hard and it extended in front of him at least 10 or 11 inches down the mattress. About half way down his erection it rose slightly up from the mattress causing the head to bob around in the air 4 above the bed. Before I could stop myself I gasped in shock.

Mozagirl
Mozagirl
51 Followers
12