Kellie and Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellie kissed Brad lovingly on the cheek. "Of course, honey. I`ll forgive you if you forgive me."

"Deal."

"Why don`t we talk about it? It might help us deal with what`s bothering us."

Brad hesitated. "I wish I didn`t have to tell you what happened to me though, because I`m sure it will upset you."

"You know what we talked about Brad. No secrets, right?"

Brad looked at Kellie and sighed again. Finally he said, "OK, well... over the last couple weeks, I have received two more mystery packages at work. Including one today."

Kellie`s face fell. "Damnit!" she cursed. Brad hated to hear that because Kellie didn`t swear often, and when she did she was almost certainly angry or upset.

"What was in those packages, Brad? Tell me!" Kellie demanded.

"I don`t know. I shoved them both in my locker and didn`t open them."

Kellie looked Brad in the eyes and knew instantly he was telling the truth. "Were they addressed the same?"

"Yes, with one exception."

"What`s that?"

"Instead of typing it out, the person who sent it handwrote the address on the card."

It was Kellie`s turn to sigh. "No other identifying marks?"

"None."

"And no one at work is doing this?"

"No one has admitted to it, anyway."

"Damnit!" Kellie swore again.

Brad winced, but continued. "And I`m not sure I can tell the courier to stop sending packages to the club, because we do get them often enough, and we need to for good business reasons. I really don`t know what to do, Kellie. I`ve thought of everything, but I`m at a loss here."

Kellie nodded. "I know you`re doing your best, honey. It`s just a stupid prank."

Brad caressed Kellie`s cheek. "Never mind that for now. Why don`t you tell me about your problems, baby?"

Kellie`s face scrunched up in disgust. "You would not believe who I saw at the gym tonight!"

"Who?"

"Anita Morriss!"

"Anita?" asked Brad in surprise. "Doesn`t she live in the big city?"

"Yes, she does."

"So why would she be here?"

"I don`t know and I didn`t ask."

"Did you talk to her?"

Kellie shook her head. "No, we didn`t talk to each other at all. I saw her across the room, she recognized me, and we just stared holes through each other."

Brad whistled a little. "Well, I know you don`t like her..."

"No, Brad, I HATE her!"

"OK, OK. I know it`s easy for me to say, but you shouldn`t let her get you upset. Remember, you have the upper hand on her now, right?"

Kellie nodded, fondly remembering her emphatic win in provincials last year.

Brad continued, "And who knows, maybe she`s just here for a day or two visiting someone or on some business, and then she`ll be gone and you won`t have to worry about her again until the Canadian finals next year. If she gets there, that is."

"Thanks Brad, you know just what to say to make me feel better."

"I love you, Kellie Ferguson."

"And I love you, Bradley Galenchuk."

They kissed each other good night, chastely at first but it soon became a full make-out session. Before long they were frantically removing their clothing and fondling each other. Brad kissed Kellie`s neck all over and nibbled on her earlobe, making her pleasurably sigh and lean her head back to offer up more of herself to him. His hands cupped and squeezed her firm ass, and then he let one feel up her slit, which he already found to be dripping wet.

"Feel how ready I am for you, baby?" Kellie teased.

"Oh yes sweetie, I want you so bad!" replied Brad.

From there Kellie took the lead, mounting Brad as he was on his back. She kissed and massaged his strong chest and abs. Her delicate hand found and held his strong erect penis; she stroked it sensually a few times, eliciting a satisfied groan from Brad. Kellie shifted to line up his stiff rod with her willing sex and guided it in. She soon engulfed it completely.

"Yes!" they both cried out when she hit bottom.

Kellie started moving slowly up and down but before long was bouncing enthusiastically. She relished the feeling of his hardness and the friction created as it rubbed against her inner walls. Over and over his member slid briefly out of her before filling her back up. His hands again traveled to her sexy butt. Their eyes locked and they smiled at each other as their breathing became more erratic and a sheen of sweat formed on their bodies from their combined exertions. He watched, mesmerized, as she closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and moaned happily while her breasts jiggled with the rhythm of their lovemaking. As he heard her scream and watched her body writhe in orgasm, he felt his shaft tingle, signalling his own impending release.

He had only one conscious thought as his thick semen flowed inside her: make-up sex was really freaking good.

******

The good feelings lasted about a week.

Brad woke the next morning refreshed and energized after having sex with Kellie followed by a restful sleep. He whistled on his way to work, and his mood improved further when he reached his locker and found no new deliveries had been sent his way.

He looked forward to another interesting, busy day at work. The renovations at the curling club were a long, drawn-out process but the results were really starting to be evident. A new refrigeration plant would provide better and more consistent ice. The locker rooms were expanded and furnished with better amenities. More spectator seats were added. The building as a whole was modernized and upgraded. Brad was proud of the hard work he and his colleagues put in to bring this project to fruition, and he was also proud of Kellie, for it was her talent, personality and compelling story that brought publicity and, more importantly, helped bring money for the project to be undertaken in the first place.

It wasn`t until the beginning of the following week when Brad noticed the envelope taped to the door of his locker. He sighed heavily when he saw it as it was ruining his perfectly good mood. He ripped the envelope off the door and studied it. The handwriting appeared the same as the last two packages delivered to him at the curling club. Only, this envelope was addressed, "To My Secret Crush".

Brad stared at the envelope, wide-eyed, not fully believing what he read. He took a quick look around to ensure no one was there, and then sat down on the bench. He considered just tearing the envelope into many pieces, but he also couldn`t deny the growing sense of curiosity, wondering just what was inside. He spent a few agonizing minutes debating the two choices, changing his mind about a hundred times in the process.

In the end, curiosity won out. He carefully opened the envelope and found a one-page letter, written in the same immaculate handwriting. He read the contents of the letter...

Brad,

You don`t know me yet, but I have been admiring you from afar for some time now. You are the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. I long to run my fingers over your powerful, muscled body, and I crave the sensation of your strong hands lovingly touching and dominating me. My pussy tingles at the mere thought of your hard cock filling me like no man ever has.

I hope you liked the gifts I`ve sent you these past weeks. They are small tokens of appreciation, but rest assured that I can give you more... so much more. More than you`ve ever dreamed of.

Soon, when the time is right, I will make myself known to you, and believe me, the wait will be worth it. For now, imagine the hottest woman you can think of offering her body to you, and know that all your dreams will cum true!

From, your Sexy Secret Admirer

Brad read the letter again, and then a third time. The words on the page dripped with wanton sexuality, and the brazen nature of the whole enterprise, starting right from the delivery of that damned little bonsai tree, really stuck with him. If the author of this letter really was the same person who had sent him all these other gifts, then it hinted at a knowledge she had of him that he found deeply unsettling.

Yet even with all that said, Brad also admitted to himself, somewhat ashamedly, that he was intrigued. The fact that another woman apparently found him sexy was, if he were completely honest with himself, quite an ego booster. He would never pursue this other avenue, however; he could not and would not ever cheat on Kellie, of that he was certain. Kellie was his soul mate and he loved her with every fibre of his being, so why would he ever throw that away? Still, there was no denying that he took some pleasure in knowing he had that same kind of effect on another woman.

All these thoughts, the unease, the intrigue and the guilt and shame that came with it, waged war in his head. The only thing he knew for sure right now is that Kellie would never know of the existence of this letter. Despite her recent reminder of their "no-secrets" pact, Brad decided there were some things she was simply better off not knowing. He crumpled the paper into a ball and casually tossed it in the waste basket.

As Brad left the locker room to begin his day`s tasks, Russ caught his attention and asked him to join him in his office. When Brad did so he saw that sitting next to Russ was an attractive young woman. Brad thought he vaguely recognized her but couldn`t quite put a finger on it.

"Brad," Russ said, "I`d like to introduce you to Anita Morriss."

Anita extended a small hand. "Hello Brad. It`s a pleasure to meet you."

Brad was startled but tried to recover his composure as quickly as possible. He tried to be as professional as possible in the circumstances. "Welcome, Anita," he answered, shaking her hand. "What brings you around these parts?"

"I`ve heard that your facility had some renovations done, and I must say from what I`ve seen so far it looks great! I also thought it would be good for my team to break away from the usual routine and go for some old-fashioned team-building."

"How long do you plan on staying?" Brad asked.

Russ answered for her. "She and her team have decided to visit our humble town and practice here for a few weeks. Anita decided to get here a day or two early. The rest of the team will be here on Monday and they will stay until mid-December so they can go back to the big city and enjoy Christmas with their families and all that good stuff. I`d like you to show Anita and her team our new facilities and make sure they are properly looked after while they are here. "

Brad nodded, but all he could think of was what Kellie`s reaction would be when she learned of this turn of events. He did not like where this was going. At all.

He spoke up. "Anita, I have to apologize, but I do have some other work-related issues I need to discuss with Russ in private."

"Oh, I understand, no problem at all Brad. I`ll just wait outside and when you two are finished we can talk about the rest of the preparations," Anita replied, smiling sweetly. She stepped outside and closed the office door behind her.

Brad started in on his boss immediately. "Holy crap, Russ, you`re killing me here. Do you have any idea..."

Russ held up a hand to interrupt. "Say no more, Brad. I know I`m putting you in a difficult position. I know Kellie won`t be happy to hear about this."

Brad scoffed. "That`s putting it mildly. She`ll freak out, trust me."

Russ continued, "Brad, you have to understand where I`m coming from. The board of directors have told me in no uncertain terms that we have to treat Anita`s visit with the utmost importance. They clearly told me that I had to put my best man on it. That`s why I chose you for the job. I hope you take it as a compliment, even if it puts you in a bind on the home front."

Brad sighed and shook his head. "OK, Russ, I`ll do it, only because you asked me to. But don`t be surprised if Kellie doesn`t send you a Christmas card this year."

"I`ll take my chances," Russ said. He then summoned Anita back into the office and they planned more of the logistics of her team`s visit and training time.

Later that evening Brad returned home to a very agitated Kellie. "Brad, I`m glad you`re home!" she exclaimed. "I`ve been hearing rumours all day that Anita will be staying in town for a few more weeks! Please tell me it`s not true!"

Brad`s face fell. "Sorry Kellie, I have bad news. I have first-hand knowledge that those rumours are indeed true."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I was formally introduced to her at work today. Apparently Anita decided to train with her team in town here for a few weeks to help test the club`s new facilities, for team bonding and stuff like that." Brad sighed. "Russ asked me to help take care of her team while they are here, help arrange their practice schedules and show them around, stuff like that."

Kellie drew her face up into a grimace, and balled up her fists. "Unbelievable!" she yelled. "That... that bitch! She has no place coming here!" She looked thoroughly miserable and nearly vibrated with rage.

"Shh, Kellie, it`s OK," Brad tried to soothe Kellie with his words and his touch, gently holding her and softly running his hand through her hair.

When he thought she had calmed down somewhat, he spoke again.

"Kellie? Can I ask you a question?"

Kellie did not say anything, only nodding for Brad to continue.

"Why does Anita upset you so much? I mean, I know she defeated you quite a few times before last year, and that probably wasn`t fun, but this seems to be so much on a personal level. I don`t get it."

Kellie looked down for a while before making eye contact with Brad. She said, "I guess I never did tell you the whole story, did I?"

Brad thought for a moment before shaking his head no.

"Well," Kellie said, "Anita constantly insulted and threatened me before our matches. She called me every insult she could think of, and she tried to turn the rest of my team against me a few times. She said very cruel and hurtful things, ridiculing me for my difficult family life, and... just so many other things that I can`t even bring myself to say, they hurt so much. I thought maybe I was over it, but seeing her in town the last few days and hearing she`ll be here for some time, it`s just bringing the bad memories, the pain, all of it back. And I hate it, Brad! I hate her, and I hate how that makes me feel!"

Kellie was sobbing now, and it killed Brad a little inside to see her like this. He held her and tried again to soothe her. She nuzzled into his shoulder, looking for support and comfort.

"Honey," Brad said, "everything will be OK. I`ll find out on Monday what their practice schedule is and I`ll tell you so you can arrange your team`s practice times around that. You won`t have to see her at all while she`s here. And yes I`ll have to work with her, but it`s just my job, strictly business. Kellie, we`ll get through this, before you know it she`ll be gone and this will be all over."

He kissed the top of her head and she snuggled even deeper into his strong arms. He lightly ran one hand through her hair and the other down her left shoulder and arm. Before long he heard her breathing slow into a rhythmic pattern. He looked closer at her and, sure enough, she had fallen asleep.

Brad carried Kellie into their bed, being careful not to wake her. He watched her beautiful face as she slept, still holding him tightly in a loving embrace. He kept watching her until he could keep his eyes open no longer, falling into his own deep slumber.

******

She was one demanding guest.

Brad found himself being ran ragged during Anita`s visit. She was a perfectionist and demanded nothing less than perfection from those around her. She wanted to learn about and use all the new facilities, she required different ice conditions so her team could practice different ways, and she wanted the biggest and best of everything and would not take no for an answer. She was seemingly doing her best not to be nasty and overbearing, however, and her presence had the full support of club management so it was hard for Brad to say no. All in all, it made for a lot of long days.

About two weeks in, there was another envelope taped to Brad`s locker. He opened it to find a letter and another envelope, plainly marked and filled with what felt like some moderately heavy papers. After ensuring the coast was clear, he read the letter.

My sexy, sexy Brad.

Each day that passes is agonizingly long and slow without you, yet it brings me one day closer to being in your strong arms. I walk around constantly horny, dreaming of you ravishing my hot little body over and over, me screaming your name in ecstasy as you fuck me and mark me as yours.

I hope these pictures tide you over until I give myself to you as the real thing. Look at them as you imagine plunging your hard cock into my wet pussy and making both our dreams cum true.

Your SEXY Secret Admirer.

"Pictures?" Brad said out loud. Was this really happening? Despite his better judgement, he opened the second envelope.

There were six photos in total, all in black and white, all of a nude woman. Tasteful nudes, yet nudes all the same. The expert use of shadowing and cropping meant that the woman`s face and thus true identity was hidden, but little else was left to the imagination. The woman`s body was lean and strong, yet very feminine. A pair of perky breasts with small button-like nipples sat on top of a tight and finely curved torso. Her legs looked long and finely sculpted, and the pictures taken from the rear displayed a firm young ass and just a hint of the treasure between her legs.

Brad found himself getting aroused. This woman wasn`t Kellie; the body lacked certain defining characteristics of hers that he had known very intimately. And he was pretty sure he would have known if she had gone to a studio and had pictures like these taken of her.

But damn if this woman wasn`t sexy in her own right. She had a similar body type to Kellie, the same type he naturally preferred in women. Lithe and athletic. Curvy in just the right places. Her ass looked particularly scrumptious...

Brad put the pictures down and rubbed his temples, trying to clear his mind. He knew it was wrong to feel this way about another woman. Everything about this was wrong. For a man who usually felt in command of the situations around him, the total lack of control he had over this game this mystery woman was playing with him was the most infuriating thing of all.

Just as Brad was doing a slow burn, Anita poked her head in. "Hi Brad!" she said.

"Huh?!" Brad sat up with a jump. "Oh, Anita, hi. Sorry, you just startled me a bit."

"Sorry about that," she giggled. "Hey, what are you looking at there?"

"What? Oh, it`s nothing," Brad said as casually as he could. He tossed the pictures into his locker and shut it with a bang.

Anita just shrugged and sat down next to Brad. He could detect a faint smell of baby powder and her fruity shampoo. "So what`s on the agenda today?" he asked.

"I`ve decided to give the girls a day off. I`ve worked them pretty hard so far and they could use a little break. Frankly so could I." At this Anita did a full-body stretch, appearing to put her otherwise fully-clothed body on full display. Brad was too polite to stare, but he did cast a sideways glance at Anita while at the same time admonishing himself for doing so.

Anita placed a delicate hand on Brad`s arm as she spoke again. "I just wanted to thank you Brad for your hospitality so far. I know I`ve been pretty demanding and I`ve asked a lot of you, but you`ve done really great work so far."

"Thanks. Just doing my job," replied Brad.

"I still appreciate it though. So does the rest of my team."

"Don`t mention it."

Anita paused and then chuckled a little, saying, "I probably shouldn`t say this without them knowing... but the rest of the girls think you`re pretty cute, Brad!"

Brad blushed and stammered, "Um... well, I... uh..."