Kellie and Brad Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, meanwhile, stepped in front of Jamie. Her eyes lit up with mischief and desire. With one hand she took the back of Jamie's head and drew him in for a smoking hot kiss. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and dominated his, and she didn't stop until he was gasping for air. With her other hand she reached down to feel his thick, impressive hardness. She smiled deviously, knowing she had him right where she wanted him.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Then again, men certainly do have their... upsides!"

Amber tugged Jamie out of his seat. She held on to his hand and let him walk behind her. She didn't need to see him to know that he was completely in her thrall. With a soft wave goodbye to Kellie and Brad, Amber led Jamie out of the room.

That left Brad alone with his hot, sexy wife.

Kellie's strut was slow and suggestive. She walked circles around her man, teasingly tracing lines across his neck. She stopped behind him, pressed her breasts against his back and bent forward to whisper into his ear with the most seductive voice she could muster. "Well, well. It looks like we're finally alone. Just you... and... me. Whatever shall we do with ourselves?"

Almost before he realized it, she quickly moved with feline grace to settle on the floor, between his legs, kneeling before him. She fondled his erection through his pants and licked the fabric where his sensitive head lay. He twitched and breathlessly whispered, "Oh shit!"

"Oh, my poor baby!" she crooned. "You're ready to explode, aren't you? Shall I... help you?"

"Y-yes! Please!" he managed to croak.

In a flash Kellie undid Brad's pants and rudely tore them and his boxers off, tossing them behind her and not even noticing how they landed draped over the TV. Her eyes sparkled with glee as his big stiff dick swung heavily up and down. She stared into his eyes and playfully licked his hardness from stem to tip before turning her attention to his swollen, heavy balls. She sucked one with love and care, and then the other. He squirmed and groaned, desperate for release.

Kellie opened her mouth wide and lowered herself over Brad's cock as far as she could go. Her lips closed together and formed a tight seal around his shaft. She performed oral sex on her husband with eagerness, but not with haste. She relished the feel of his solid manhood in her mouth.

Brad wished he could enjoy his wife's talented mouth and tongue for much longer. The earlier extended display of teasing had, however, left him with a hair trigger. He tried to warn her he was about to go off, but all that came out was a strangled yell. He came with a rush. The pleasure racked and strained his body until he was well and truly drained.

"My goodness!" Kellie said, after needing several swallows to take care of everything Brad had to give her. "So much cum! There's more where that came from, right, big boy?"

"I'm quite sure I can manage," Brad replied.

"Oh, I know you will!" she cooed. "But, just in case, I know just what to do to make sure you are completely locked and loaded!"

Kellie peeled off Brad's shirt and ran her hands down his impressive chest. She danced and swayed as she disrobed. Not for the first time, Brad thought she was glorious in her nudity. He watched her climb on the bed and slowly crawl to the middle, assuming the classic 'doggie' position.

"See something you like, baby?" she whispered as she looked back over her shoulder to her man. She hummed with desire when she saw his eyes glaze over with lust as they focused on her ass. She wiggled her booty and poured on the seduction.

"That's right, Brad, I know how much you love my ass. Why don't you come over here and play with it?! I'm ready and oh so horny for your touch! Come on, baby, you know you want it!"

Brad growled with possessive hunger. He shot out of his chair and made a beeline towards Kellie. He placed his large, strong hands on her fantastic ass and groped the two firm globes of flesh. His body hummed with excitement, and his mind was able to think of nothing but the carte blanche she gave him and how he was going to take full advantage of it.

The aggressive yet loving contact caused Kellie to yelp and giggle. She looked forward to what she expected would be an extensive session of Brad worshipping her ass.

And that's just what Brad did: worship the sexiest ass he had ever seen. It was even better with the knowledge that it was attached to the sexiest, most loving and wonderful woman he knew or would ever know.

He squeezed and massaged every square inch of her ass. He licked all over each cheek, tasted the soft skin and listened to her happily sigh and moan. Finally, he stuck his tongue in her clean, pink rosebud while sliding two thick fingers inside her plump, hot and very wet pussy.

"Oh! Oh yes, baby!" Kellie squealed.

One hand still caressing her butt. The other hand finger-fucking her. His tongue lapping at her pretty, forbidden hole. His ears registering the musical sounds of her groans of pleasure.

'Yes,' Brad thought, 'I'm in heaven.'

After several magnificent minutes of indulging himself in this decadent pleasure, he started rubbing her clit as his fingers continued to plunge into her pussy. She bucked forward at the additional sensation, but he yanked her back into place.

"Come on, Kellie, baby," Brad said between his quick, soft licks of her pink star. "You can take it! Cum for me! Cum for me while I play with your ass! Oh goddamn I love your tight, sexy little body so much and I'm gonna make you cum so goddamn hard!"

"Oh god! Oh shit!" she screamed. "Yes, Brad, don't stop! Oh I'm gonna...!"

Her last sentence was cut off as her body reached the breaking point. She came hard and with a loud, sharp wail. Her pussy clenched down tightly on the digits filling her up. His fingers felt great, but she wanted something else inside her right now.

Brad was rock hard again. He playfully swatted and squeezed Kellie's ass some more, before taking hold of her hips and adjusting himself behind her, readying himself for insertion.

"Yes, baby, do it!" she pleaded. "Feed me that hard cock! Give it to me!"

Brad stared at Kellie's sweet, virgin butthole. He badly wanted to spread that hole wide and thrust his cock inside.

Except for one problem.

Kellie had never agreed to take it that way. The rare times they discussed it, she admitted being afraid to take him anally. All the other ways he wanted to play with her ass during sex were fine with her... great, even. Just not that last step. As much as Brad wanted to, he would never dream of throwing away his wonderful marriage and family by violating that one rule.

So he slid his hard shaft inside her hot pussy. The sensation was still beyond amazing. If anything, her workout regimen had made her pussy even tighter, which made sex with her even better. 'Thank god for Kegel exercises', Brad thought.

He soon settled into a rhythm that had them both moaning and groaning in ecstasy. The sound of aroused skin smacking on aroused skin filled the room.

"Oh god, Kellie," Brad hissed. "You're so hot, you feel so fucking good!"

"Oh Brad, baby," Kellie said breathlessly, "You feel so good, so big and hard and deep! OH! Please don't stop, I'm so close!"

He slammed into her harder and faster, giving her his all for as long as he could. They both reached their wonderful peak together. They both screamed long and loud as they came, until both their bodies and their lungs gave out.

Brad and Kellie laid themselves down. Their sweaty, tired and very satisfied bodies intertwined together. They shared many soft, slow and loving kisses.

"I love you, Kellie Galenchuk," he whispered.

"I love you, Bradley Galenchuk," she whispered back.

After a few minutes of contented silence, Kellie decided to have a little more fun teasing Brad.

"So, Brad," she said, "what did you think of the show the girls and I put on for you and Jamie?"

"I can't lie," Brad replied with a smirk, "I was very entertained."

"Mmhmm, I'll bet you were! How naughty of you to get turned on while watching us girls kiss!"

"Hey, I'm a straight guy! I like watching sexy women. Especially if they're kissing! I mean... what did you expect?!"

"Well... OK, you got me there. You're still a bad boy, though!"

"I can live with that."

Kellie laughed. This pillow talk was so much fun! What else could she add? She got an idea.

"Speaking of sexy women, how did we all look?"

"You were all stunning. Gorgeous. I can't say it enough. Jen, Heather and Amber were definitely a ten out of ten."

"Oh really? And what about me?"

"You're the best of all, baby! Definitely an eleven."

Inside, Kellie was thrilled with his answer. But to say so out loud would have ruined all her fun!

Instead, she pretended to pout and whine. "Only an eleven?"

Brad smiled and shook his head. "Now you're just being ridiculous! What if I said you are a twelve instead? Or a hundred? Would that make you satisfied?"

Kellie reached down and stroked Brad's shaft, feeling it harden under her touch. "There's only one thing that will satisfy me right now, baby," she whispered in his ear.

Brad groaned. "You say I'm naughty? Well you're a VERY naughty girl!"

"Do you have a problem with that?" she taunted.

Brad ran his hand over Kellie's hot pussy and grinned as she whimpered.

"Hell no!" he said.

*******

Before they all knew it, the beginning of December was at hand.

The Olympic Trials bonspiel offered the rare chance to represent Canada at the Olympics, the world's largest athletic stage. What made this chance even rarer and more special was it meant the winners would do so on home turf, as Canada looked forward to hosting the next Winter Olympics in a few months.

December 1st was the starting date of the bonspiel. The best men's and women's curling teams in all of Canada, not to mention major TV networks and thousands and thousands of fans, all descended on Ottawa, the nation's capital and site of the competition.

Kellie Galenchuk, Jennifer Janik, Heather Nelson and Amber Donaldson were proud to be a part of one of those teams.

It was a long, hard road to get here, but they made it. And they felt ready. Their preparation was thorough and complete. They were playing well and getting good results. Most importantly, they were healthy, mentally sharp and confident.

They took with them all the people closest to them, family members and friends alike. Kellie and Brad even arranged for special dispensation to take E.J. and Kaitlyn out of school so they could be in attendance. No one wanted to miss this potentially special moment.

Going into the Trials most people were of the opinion the two teams to beat on the women's side were Kellie's team and the one skipped by Cathy Kingston. All the teams present were talented and had the potential to win, but Team Galenchuk and Team Kingston were playing better than anyone else. No one would have been shocked to see one of those two teams win, and everyone figured sending one or the other gave Canada the best chance to bring home gold at the Olympics.

Team Kingston was one of the two rinks that represented the province of Alberta. The other happened to be skipped by the former teammate of Kellie, Jennifer, Heather and Amber. Sandra Cornish also happened to be the first opponent Kellie's team would face that week.

All this time since Sandra moved to marry her husband Marc, her team and Kellie's had managed to not face each other in competition. Kellie's team and Sandra would not have relished facing each other at any time, much less on such a grand stage. They knew, however, they had to do so, and they would have to defeat the other to help them achieve their sporting dream. They also had the solace of this being the first match on their schedule, so they could get it out of the way early.

Because of the interesting backstory, this was the televised feature match during the first draw. Anyone watching saw both skips wish each other luck but say little more, as they needed to concentrate on their own team. They also saw a nervous start, with uncharacteristic mistakes by both sides.

Kellie and her teammates recovered better and more quickly, going on to win the match. After the game, Amber, Heather and Jennifer all shared emotional hugs with Sandra. Kellie's embrace with Sandra, though, was the most emotional at all.

"I'm sorry, Sandra," Kellie cried.

"Don't be!" Sandra replied through teary eyes of her own. "Put that thought out of your head right now. You played well and deserved to win."

"Thank you. It's just... difficult because it's you."

"I know. It's hard to play against a friend."

"It is. Sandra, I still miss you, you know. I know this is the way it's supposed to be for us, but sometimes I still wish there was a way to have you with us."

"I miss you too, Kellie. You and the girls. Good luck to all of you. If I can't win, I hope you do."

"Thanks. Good luck to you too, and send my best wishes to Marc as well. I hope he wins."

Sandra smiled, thinking of how her husband Marc was also here with his rink, Team Kevin Mann, the favourite on the men's side. "I will," she said. "Count on it."

Kellie was glad this was the only game scheduled that day for her team, and that they didn't play next until tomorrow afternoon.

One game into the Trials, and already she needed a break.

********

It was a grind.

Physically, and even more so mentally, this was the toughest competition Kellie and her friends and teammates had ever entered.

Every team was a formidable challenge. There was no time to breathe easy or relax, not even for a second. Put another way, according to one of Jennifer and Amber's father Brent's favourite sayings, "There are no free spaces on this bingo card!"

And yet, somehow, Team Galenchuk went through the round-robin portion of the Trials unscathed, finishing with a perfect record of seven wins and no losses and qualifying directly for Sunday's final.

No one could begrudge them their success. The team played very, very well. Kellie's strategies were almost always on point, and on the rare times they weren't, she adjusted on the fly with great success. Jennifer provided the perfect mix of providing her opinions and those of the front end to their skip, and supporting Kellie when she made a decision. Heather and Amber's sweeping was phenomenal, making the difference in a number of shots between disastrously off-target and accurate. And all four seemed to understand how the rocks were reacting to the ice surface. They made good shots in all situations, from soft draws for placement to fast, hard hits, and everything in between.

Kellie, though, couldn't quite shake the feeling that she and her team had used up their quota of luck for the week, and then some. Every game went down to the last end, and the margin of victory was never more than two points. One or two shots either way would have made a big difference. There were a few times where her team was in trouble, but a miracle shot on their side or an opponent missing a key shot let them bail out of it.

The clearest example was against their main competition, Team Kingston. Cathy's last shot in the last end was an attempt to take out two of Kellie's rocks. She threw it very well, but it just missed the second rock by a fraction. That miss allowed Kellie to draw to the blue four-foot ring for the win, and she made no mistake.

When they shook hands after the game, Cathy said to her, "Congratulations, Kellie. Great game. See you in the final."

"Thanks, Cathy. You played very well, too. See you there," was Kellie's reply. And she meant every word of it. She didn't think Cathy's team would have it easy, but she would have bet her life savings on them winning the semi-final in order to set up the rematch.

It just felt destined to be that way.

There was one other nagging concern from which Kellie couldn't escape, this one regarding someone from the team's support network, someone very close to her.

This wasn't to say the friends and family of the four girls weren't helping them. In fact, they had done everything they could have asked for.

They were a lively presence in the crowd, cheering loudly and enthusiastically for Kellie, Jennifer, Heather and Amber, while remaining respectful of all the other teams. They provided welcome distractions between games, helping them to laugh and temporarily take their mind off the intense stress of the week. They also knew enough when to give them space and allow them enough preparation time for their next match.

She couldn't speak for the others, but Kellie felt her family's faith in her each time she was with them. Kellie's Aunt Linda and Uncle Vic, Brad's parents, Brad himself and the kids were all confident she and her team would be victorious at the end.

Kaitlyn, though, seemed a little too confident.

And as much as the competitor in Kellie didn't want to admit that losing was even a remote possibility, the mother in her felt she owed it to her daughter to prepare her for the worst.

"Kaity," she said to her on the night before the final, "thank you so much for your belief in me. It means a lot, and I love you for it. But I want you to be aware of what might happen. The team we play tomorrow is very good. I'm not guaranteed to win. They might win instead."

"No way, Mom!" Kaity exclaimed. "You're way better! You and Jen call a great game, all four of you know how to put the rocks in all the right places, and Heather and Amber are a better front end! Your team will win for sure!"

"Nothing's for sure, honey. I just don't want to see you get too upset if we don't win."

"Don't say that! You're the best ever! Of course you're gonna win!"

Kellie couldn't convince Kaity to temper her eagerness. She figured it would do no good to push the matter too hard, so she gave her daughter a gentle kiss and sent her to bed.

Brad gave a reassuring smile to Kellie when she joined him in bed. "Kaity really believes in you, doesn't she?"

"Yeah. I'm just worried for her. She hasn't learned real disappointment yet. I'm worried how she'll react if I... you know..."

"I know what you mean, honey. It's not easy to give her the right perspective when she's so young and excitable and is watching her hero perform on such a big stage."

Kellie blushed. "Hero? That's a bit much, isn't it?"

"Try telling Kaity that! The thing is, though, you can't worry about that right now. Of course we're all going to be confident that you and the girls will win. But you need to concentrate just on yourself and your team. All you can do is give your best effort, and that's all we can ask of you. Whatever happens, we still support you and love you."

"OK, Brad. You're right. But if..."

"Please, Kellie, don't waste energy on something you can't control. We shouldn't worry about it unless we have to, and if we do, we'll figure it out, just like we always do."

With a wry smile, Kellie said, "Yes. You're right. Again."

Brad chuckled and kissed Kellie on the cheek, adding, "Now, you need to relax before you go to sleep. How about I give you one of my famous massages?"

"Mmmm," Kellie replied. "I'd like that."

*******

During the preview show on Canada's largest sports television network, before the women's final of the Olympic Curling Trials, the following exchange between the analysts took place.

"Once the nerves pass... and there will be nerves, how could there not be?... this has the makings to be a great women's curling match."

"You're right about that! Both skips, Kellie Galenchuk and Cathy Kingston, like a lot of rocks in play, a very crowd-pleasing style, indeed. Both teams have great sweepers on their front ends, both teams are very intelligent, and both teams have all the shots in their arsenal. These are the two best teams in Canada today, both of which are more than capable of winning Olympic gold, should they get by their very tough opponent today."