Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shhh
Shhh
10 Followers

"Kelly," I said slowly, "I might hate myself for this in about 30 seconds, but I can't just fuck you one time. I've wanted this for too long and I already care about you too much. If we're gonna be here now, it's going to happen again. And we'll have to deal with Rick sooner or later."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Kelly smiled, "but I don't think Rick needs to know I had sex with his best friend the day after he and I broke up. And I'm not putting my clothes back on until you cum inside me," she giggled, "so let's keep the noise down."

We fell together on the futon, hungrily kissing and touching as she pulled my jeans down my legs and off. Both naked, pressing into one another, Hands caressing backs, breasts, legs spreading, finger sliding, oh so wet...so hard...throbbing. I begin to kiss my way down her body, whispering, "You fingered your pussy thinking about me licking you, Kelly. MMMMMmmm, I wasn't kidding, you know. I want to taste you so badly. Kiss your hot sex, taste you...drink you when you cum. I want to spend hours between your thighs. Spread your legs wide for me, baby. Let me make you cum."

Kelly's fingers entwined in my hair as she parted those gorgeous legs, my hands caressing the inside of her thighs. I reached to let my fingers touch her stiffening nipples as my tongue trailed over her belly, circling her navel, tracing a wet line out to her hip and then down to the very inside of her thigh. Kelly moaned as I inhaled her arousal and teased the very edge of her pussy with the tip of my tongue.

"Please," Kelly groaned.

"Please what, lover? I want to hear you say it. I've dreamt of this too many times not to finally hear you say the words I've imagined you saying."

"Do you touch yourself and think about me?" Kelly asked. The look in her eyes told me how thrilled that simple truth made her.

"Kelly," I admitted, "ever since that first night we met I've imagined wrapping you around me... making love to you...only stopping to hold you and tell how much I want you. I've masturbated thinking about you so many times it feels like if I open my eyes, I'll be here alone jerking myself off and moaning, 'Kelly'."

As I said her name, I slid one finger inside her very tight, very hot, dripping wet pussy. I could feel her squeezing my finger immediately as her hips thrust forward seeking more. My tongue traced her swollen lips, tasting her wetness as Kelly's head fell back on the pillow.

I was in heaven. I gently sucked Kelly's swollen labia into my mouth one at a time, tugging gently with my lips. I opened my mouth a little wider, sucked her entire sweet pussy into my mouth and let my tongue have the taste of her it so desperately wanted. And the sounds Kelly made as I loved her were like little jolts of pure pleasure charging through my entire being.

Each gasping breath, ecstatic moan. "Oh please! I've wanted to feel this...yessss. I love the way you lick me! Oh GOD! What are you doing to me? OHH!" Kelly's hips were twisting in my hands, her fingers pulling my hair as she ground her wet sex into my mouth.

I was in love with her taste, her pleasure and wanted nothing more at that moment than to make her cum harder than she ever had before. And she did. She insisted about the "harder then ever before" part a few minutes later and there was certainly no evidence to dispute the claim. As I spread her labia open with my mouth and dragged my tongue along the length of her slit, I would use my upper lip to push back the hood covering her sensitive clit. My front teeth very lightly grazed across her clit as I curled the tip of my tongue up and flicked quickly back and forth, just like feathering a quick triplet against a saxophone reed. I sucked her clit between my lips, gave it a slow circular kiss with my tongue and began the entire stroke again. Kelly's breathing became perfectly staccato - each breath accompanied by a deep whimper that rose slightly in pitch, traversing about an octave and a half, at which point she froze.

This gorgeous, desirable woman grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled my sucking mouth tight against her pussy as she raised her hips off the bed. There was a pause - a tenth of second? Half a second? Three seconds? I don't know. I couldn't move for fear of losing two large handfuls of hair and Kelly didn't move...well, until she moved, I mean. Kelly moaned low in her throat and her thighs began to tremble. I could literally feel the muscles in her legs quivering. her entire body began to vibrate...I swear it was like that scene in Bladerunner. The word "seizure" flashed through my mind, but given the death grip she had on my head with her thighs and my hair with her hands, there was nothing I could do about it. Her pussy gushed. I felt her wetness spreading over my lips and tongue and I tried to suck her swollen lips into my mouth and lick her clit at the same time. Kelly was whimpering and moaning, fucking my mouth with her clit, pleading and demanding in a desperate whisper, "Yes, lick me...I want it...want to cum for you...cum to you...love what you do to me! Fuck! Yes! yes! Oh lick my pussy, don't stop...ooooo...yeah..."

Slowly, I could feel her grip on my hair relax, although she was breathing like she had just finished a marathon. She pulled me up her body, which I lovingly kissed as I rose. Kelly kissed me full on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth and moaning, then looking me straight in the eye. "That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had in my life. Thank you." Heaven.

She pushed me over on my back and quickly began kissing her way down my chest.

"Your turn," she breathed, as her lips trailed lower across my body.

She was kneeling on my right side as her hand lifted my throbbing cock to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and licked down one side of my shaft, turning her head to lick back up the underside. Lower, her tongue gently lifted and cradled each swollen testicle and then tickled behind my balls. Lower still, tickling and teasing, the point of her tongue flicking back and forth, licking.

I felt her move between my legs and put her hands on the inside of my knees. Her fingers stroking the inside of my thighs as her tongue continued to torment the sensitive skin behind my balls. Kelly then placed her hands behind my knees and pushed my legs up as her tongue trailed quickly down to lick directly across my ass. I almost shouted with pleasure. Her agile little tongue was circling my ass, pushing gently at the tight rim and thoroughly reaming me. I thought I would pass out from the intensity of the sensation. I felt her thumbs spread my cheeks wider as my moans of pleasure encouraged her. Kelly looked up at me and grinned, "I've never done this before...glad you seem to like it." I almost came right there. She kept talking, even as she continued to flick her tongue across my clenching ass. "I never even considered doing anything like this, but you seemed to like it the closer I got...and one of my roommates is always talking about how much she loves it when her boyfriend plays with her ass. Do you really like it?" she asked, as her tongue trailed back over my balls and up the length of my cock.

"It feels amazing, Kelly," I replied, "and I'll be glad to show you what it feels like later, if you want. But right now, I need to cum, baby. Make me cum."

"MMMmmm," Kelly breathed, "my pleasure."

Her mouth opened and she slowly slid half of my seven inches across her tongue, wrapping herself around me in a way that can only be described as hungry. She started bobbing her head up and down, her fingers behind my balls with her left hand, her right buried between her thighs.

Kelly's tongue was truly amazing - flicking and caressing the underside of my shaft, begging my balls to unload in her mouth. The sight of this stunningly beautiful, sweet, wonderful woman so devoted to pleasing me, to tasting me...the things she was doing to me with her tongue...the taste of her still in my mouth, her scent in my nose...it was too much. I moaned a warning to Kelly, which only made her increase her tempo and take me a little deeper on each stroke. As she felt my balls pull up in her fingers and my shaft begin to expand and pulse in her mouth, little sounds came out of her mouth...she was speaking to me even with my cock in her mouth, mumbling, "Yeth...Mmmm Hmmmm...Ah wan' i'....Un hunh...MMMMM 'eah...she pulled off my cock and spoke clearly: "I want it in my mouth. Come in my mouth, please, I want to swallow it."

Kelly then took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and began sucking me, her whole being devoted to tasting my release. I didn't so much feel it coming as I felt it overwhelm me. I didn't cum so much as I was helpless not to cum. It exploded out of me, every spasm accompanied by massive muscular contractions throughout my entire body. My hands gripped the sheets, my legs and shoulders arched down as my hips thrust and my entire being pulsed out through my throbbing cock in jetting ropes of semen.

Kelly made a sound like she had been punched in the stomach. I saw her cheeks bulge and her throat contract as she swallowed the first mouthful, little moans of joy emanating from within her. Her hand massaged my balls gently as her mouth continued to milk my cock, her tongue stroking the underside as if to pull the last drops of cum from my cock. As I began to soften in her mouth, Kelly massaged me with her tongue until I was just too sensitive. She released me, swallowed again and licked her lips. "You taste wonderful," she grinned.

We lay together, legs entwined, kissing and touching for a few minutes until Kelly heard Jill moving around in the living room. Jill knocked on the door. "I need to use the bathroom," she said. Damn! Bachelor apartment. Kitchen off the living room, bathroom off the bedroom.

Kelly and I scrambled into our clothes, as if Jill hadn't already figured it out. I opened the door and Jill walked past the bed to the bathroom, looking at Kelly and sniffing the air. Kelly and I grinned at each other once the bathroom door was closed.


"Don't worry," Kelly said, "Jill won't say anything. Besides, I told her months ago I thought you were hot and wouldn't mind...you know..."

I laughed. We straightened ourselves up a bit more and then Jill came out. "How was the rest of the movie?" Jill asked with a dry tone.

"Great," I replied with a smile, "best movie I've seen in my entire life. I want to watch it again right now. In fact, I hope to watch that movie again and again, maybe two or three times a day, until it begs me not to watch it anymore."

Kelly grinned. "I agree. Amazing movie. I could watch it again right now."

"Who was in it?" Jill asked.

"I haven't got a clue," I admitted.

"Me neither," Kelly added.

"Well, what was it about?" Jill persisted.

"It was about a cloud that looked like a lobster," I said.

Jill wanted to go home and crash, so she and Kelly called a taxi. As Jill went out to the car, Kelly lingered for a kiss. We wrapped our arms around one another and just stood there.

"Tomorrow?" Kelly asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, "Here...take my key, come wake me for breakfast tomorrow. We'll find out who's in that movie...maybe."

We kissed...passionately, tenderly...a kiss long overdue and perfect in the moment.

I've never seen a lobster since and not thought of Kelly.

As always, criticism, praise, threats, insults, cash, gifts, dinner invitations and other offers are always welcome. If you enjoyed the story, please drop me a note telling my why. Likewise if you hated it. Leggy, vacationing, supermodel nymphomaniacs with a thing for cute, witty, over-educated sex addicts are especially welcome to write.

Shhh
Shhh
10 Followers
12