Kelly & Haley's Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers

Haley again let the cane fly trough the air whistling down on Kelly's soft white belly. She knew instinctively that Kelly wanted more, just as she wanted to punish her more. She rained down blows, leaving thin red marks across Kelly naked flesh. Kelly was in heaven, her body and soul a plaything for her mistress. Haley let the cane strike Kelly's big soft breasts, marvelling at her slaves ability to take and enjoy the punishment. Kelly was again reaching her orgasm, each blow of the cane brought her young body nearer and nearer. Again Haley stopped just as Kelly was reaching her peak, delaying her slaves orgasm.

'I think that's enough punishment for today bitch, stand up'. Kelly managed to stand up just, her legs weak from the onslaught. Haley reached behind her and undid her binds and then pulled out her gag, bringing her salves panties to her nose smelling in their fragrance and giving them a lick. Haley gave Kelly a long passionate kiss their tongues intertwining and sliding against one another. 'Do you want to cum now Slave, do you want me to go down on you'.

'Yes Mistress please'

'Not yet Slut, maybe later, if you please me, now look under the bed. Do you like what you see'. Kelly was astonished to say the least, there were four large 2 litter bottles of golden liquid there. 'All Sunday all I did was drink and piss into those, I think now it's time for your shower'.

'Yes Mistress', Kelly said with obvious glee.

Kelly walked into the bathroom carrying the large bottles of her mistress pee from the previous day. Her legs were still weak from the punishment she had just received, her body covered in red marks from the candles, paddle and cane. She stopped beside the bathtub and put the bottles down and turned to face her heavenly naked mistress.

'Put you panties and bra back on Bitch'

'Yes Mistress', I replied with growing expectation of the humiliation and pleasure to come. Haley reached in-between my legs and began to rubbed my abused pussy trough the cotton fabric.

'Into the tub Bitch.' I did as I was ordered as I had done previously, only this time Haley followed me in. 'Suck my cunt Whore.'

I had a good idea of what Haley was going to do, piss directly into my willing mouth, my own sexual excitement grow considerably as I took up a position between her beautiful outstretched legs. Almost at the instant that I placed my head between her legs Haley began to let fly. In a matter of seconds she had filled my mouth, as I gulped down as much as I could. The taste was as good, if not better then on Friday, I took another gulp of Haley's sweet golden piss and then I moved in closer. Her piss was hitting me square in the face, running down my chin and on to my breasts that were still entrapped in my bra, as my tongue made it's advance on her enlarged clit. As my tongue licked at my mistress clit my mouth was filled the wonderful combination of piss and pussy juice, surly the best cocktail ever invented.

'That's it Bitch lick my….cunt, take my….piss,' Haley shouted at me in throws of ecstasy. With her encouragement I swelled my tongue around her gushing pussy, licking at her clit, then her pee hole as it jetted out, then around the opening of her pussy. Haley by now had been pissing for at least two minutes, but still she showed no signs of stopping, rather she seemed intent in only soaking me further. I could feel Haley's pussy convalescing around my tongue and knew that her orgasm was approaching, in anticipation I quickened my movements. However is was stopped by Haley, she placed her foot against my face and pushed me away hard. With obvious strain she held in her pee and rose to her feet, I could tell what she had plan's and I shifted underneath her spread pussy and once again she began to pee on me. I let her golden pee hit me on the top of the head, quickly soaking my long brown hair. I tilted my head upwards to catch some on my face, it was truly a extraordinary sight, my teen mistresses, almost hairless, pussy which was gapping open after my licking and her pee shooting down upon me.

'Lay down Bitch, I want to piss…. On…. Your…. tits,' Haley ordered, to which I obeyed. Haley soaked my already sweat soaked bra in seconds, looking down I could see my erected nipples pushing up trough my bra. Then as Haley's pee began to trickle towards my pussy, she stopped her bladder spent. I lay in a bath tub filled with the pee of my Mistress, my body glistening in the light and with a large smile across my face.

'Thank you Mistress, may I pee now.'

'No cunt Slave, we still have these bottles'. Haley placed a funnel in my month, obviously the same one she had used on Sunday as I could still taste the pussy juices and pee. I lay there in the bath my young white body marbled with proud red marks, my pussy craving attention that I knew would soon be coming. Haley began to pour the sweet contents of the bottle into the funnel and thus into my willing mouth. She poured slowly at first and I was able to swallow its sweet contents. Then she began to pour quicker. The funnel turning from ghostly white to yellow as its contents began to spill all over me. Haley stopped and took a couple of gulps herself filling her mouth until her cheeks bulged out. She bent over me and spat the contents of her young mouth over my face. Then placed her lips over mine and let the rest seep into me, her tongue wrapping itself around mine.

'Sit up Bitch', Haley ordered me.

'Yes Mistress'.

'I think we need to wash that long hair of yours'.

'Yes please mistress'. With that my mistress began to pour the rest of the bottle over my hair. The bottle finished I asked again if I could pee.

'Wait until I'm place whore,' Haley replied. I waited, expecting her to step out of the tub as before, but instead she lay on top of me, her face in-between my legs, her pussy only inches above my tongue. 'Now bitch.'

I let the pressure in my bladder find it's natural release pee shooting out of my panties and into my Mistress mouth. Occasionally as she lapped at my gushing pussy she would flick my clitoris sending a feeling of bliss through my body, but not giving me the release I craved. I lay there in a state of sexual nervousness, on the brink of cumming but not being allowed to release myself, the torture was almost unbearable, but I knew that when my mistress did allow me to cum, my orgasm would be all the greater. It was clear that Haley was on the brink of her own orgasm, her hand had quickly slipped between our bodies and she began to rub her clit, it look beautiful trapped between her fingers. 'Lick my cunt Whore'. Again I began to assault my Mistress's pussy, I could still taste her pee, then in the instant that my tongue touched her clitoris she came letting out a wonderful cry of joy. Haley lay on top of me motionless, but for the lips of her pussy which continued to flex, her hard nipples pushing into mine. My bladder finally empty, my hair and body covered in pee.

Haley moved off Kelly and out of the bath she stood over her salve as she lay in their pool of urine. 'I need to take a shower now my little slave girl, you may watch me, but you are not to touch yourself, understand'.

'Yes Mistress', Kelly answered wondering when she would be allowed to cum. Haley began to run the shower, steam flowing out of the open shower door, soon filling the whole bathroom. Kelly sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched with loving eyes as her mistress, tormentor and lover washed away the piss and sweat from her body. Haley used the opportunity to torment her slave further still. She let the hot water fall over her taught young body and rubbed soap into her body concentrating on her nipples and pussy. She carried on after she had cleaned away the days dirt, occasionally bending over to give Kelly a better view of her backside and pussy. Kelly sat squirming on the bathtub desperate to touch her self, so she could match the her visual pleasure with a physical one. Haley stepped out of the shower and began drying herself in front of Kelly, her young tanned body only inches away form Kelly, further increasing her torment.

'Now bitch its time to remove all that ugly hair around your cunt'. Haley collected up a cup, shaving foam, a razor and some waxing strips. 'Lay on the floor and spread your legs'. Kelly did as she was told, Haley reached down and pulled off Kelly's piss soaked panties, she couldn't resist giving Kelly's beautiful aromatic pussy a quick lick. Kelly let out a loud moan, hopping against hope that she might now find release. Her hopes were quickly dashed as Haley pulled away and filled the cup with water. She bent down in front of Kelly's now exposed pussy and applied the foam all around her pussy and arsehole, occasionally flicking Kelly's now obviously erect clitoris. Haley then began to carefully remove the hair from Kelly's swollen pussy. Kelly was excited to see the results, she longed for her own pussy to match her mistresses own model of hairless perfection. After Haley had finished shaving the hair away she washed away the excess foam.

'Oh look Bitch your stubbley, I'll have to use the wax strips'. Kelly grow more excited at the thought of the pain that this would cause her. Haley pulled the strips off slowly and roughly to extend the torment, Kelly bit on her lip so as not to scream out. Haley responded angrily slapping Kelly's cheek hard, 'Bitch I want to hear you scream'.

'Yes Mistress'. Kelly answered the glee in voice clear. Haley continued to remove the rest of the strips causing Kelly to scream out in pain and ecstasy.

'There', Haley said as she pulled back the last strip. 'Completely bald, just as all good slave girls should be'

'Thank you Mistress', Kelly said breathlessly, longing to touch her own, now hairless, pussy.

'Now I think its time you fucked me, my hairless little cunt Slave'.

I needed something good and loud to mask out the noise we were going to make and I put on my And You Will Know Us By The Trial Of The Dead mix tape. I lay down on my bed and brought my legs up so as to allow my slave to please me, the sound of guitars and drums filling the room. 'Lick my arsehole Whore, and Bitch at no point are you allowed to touch yourself'.

'Yes Mistress', came the now compulsory reply. Kelly leapt on the bed and started to lick away at my tight little hole, ever eager to please me.

'Em that's it, now push your tongue up my arse'. She did as she was told sending a wave of pleasure shooting trough my body, my nipples and clit hardening and my pussy growing wetter. I griped her hair, still wet with piss, and pulled her into me, wanting to push her tongue into me as far as possible. 'Now put your middle finger up me'. Kelly began to put her finger to entrance of my pussy, 'No Bitch my arsehole', I said slapping the back of her head. She began to poke the entrance of my arse but without any lubrication other then her spit it was a far as she could go.

'Lick my pussy while I lubricate that hand of yours'. As Kelly began to lick and suck my cunt I produced a bottle of baby oil from my dresser and covered her right hand with it. 'Push you whole finger in with one push', I ordered wanting to cum again. She did as she was told and in one motion pushed her whole finger into me. 'Em that's it your dirty little Whore', the filling of pleasure was wonderful as she began to push into me quicker and quicker. 'Put ….. another finger ……in', my orgasm was fast approaching as I pinched and pulled at my nipples. My pussy juices were now flowing out of me and down into my arsehole as Kelly rammed into me. 'Suck …….clit….. slave', I ordered then as Kelly placed her full lips around my stiff clit I came, my arsehole contorting around her fingers. Kelly continued to suck on my clit as I came, I wanted her to continue, to cum again but I had other plans. I pushed her away with my foot, 'You suck cunt and arse well slut'. Kelly thanked me her mistress and in return I licked my juices off her face and gave her a long passionate kiss.

'Now stand up, your mistress is still not satisfied she needs to be fucked again'. She stood facing me her body glinting with sweat and the remnants of the golden shower. Her porcelain white skin still bore the marks of her previous punishment, her small nipples hard and her now hairless pussy ripe for the sucking. I pulled out the strap on from my dresser and placed it around her cunt, fastening the attachments as tightly as I could. 'Would you like me to put the vibrator in you as well', I asked.

'Please Mistress, I need to cum'.

'Not until I've had my fun Bitch', I said as I lay back on the bed my legs again outstretched ready to be fucked. 'Now screw me with your fucking big cock' I shouted with palpably glee. Kelly approach me slightly unsure of what to do, she nervously placed the strap-on at the entrance of my pussy and began to slowly push it into me. 'That's it Slave push it all in, to the hilt', as I said this I felt her stomach push up against mine. She slowly began to pull it out, my pussy gripping the strap-on's length a she withdrew it. 'Quicker bitch this isn't kindergarten'. She responded and began to quicken her motion, the feeling of my pussy being completely filled by my slaves new found cock was extraordinary, its nine inches found new unexplored areas of my cunt to probe and bring joy to. As Kelly began to push it in deeper she hovered above me, so I began to suck and bit on her out stretched nipples, to which she replied with moans and groans.

With Kelly finally getting the hang of the strap-on I pulled out the thin gold vibrator from my dresser and slowly pushed it into my tight young arsehole. The filling of having a nine inch rubber cock in my cunt and my golden vibrator stuffed into my arsehole was truly blissful, better then any amount of fingering could achieve. I soon found a rhythm I liked pushing the vibrator into my arsehole at the same time as Kelly pushed the strap-on into my cunt. The filling of having both my holes filled simultaneously was powerful to say the least, yet still I wanted more. With my free left hand I began to rub at my clit, occasionally pushing my fingers down to the opening of my pussy so I could feel Kelly fucking me all the better. Soon both of us were panting and whaling in unison, adding to the chorus of the music that filled the air.

Another orgasm was approaching me, I put me feet behind Kelly's arse and began to push her into me, in the vain attempt to force the rubber cock deeper into me. As my orgasm hit me I had to abandon fucking my arsehole as I lost all concentration, simply leaving the vibrator in there, pushed in as far as possibly. Kelly continued to fuck as I bit down on her nipples again, I grabbed hold of her and bringing her down on top of me to finally stop her. She too was close to cumming, and I couldn't have that yet.

'Did you like that cunt Slave, did you like fucking me', I said after I finally caught my breath.

'Yes Mistress'.

'Wait until its me fucking you', I teased. 'Now stand back up'. I bent over my slaves cock and began to lick my own juices off it. I poured baby oil over the entire length of it rubbing it in, as I did I could feel that the material was soaked with mine and Kelly's juices. I took the vibrator out my arsehole at last and placed it into my cunt. I lay back down on the edge of the bed and pulled my legs up to me. 'Now bitch fuck your Mistress sweet tight arsehole'.

Kelly began to push the strap-on into me this time her pace was slow not due to her hesitance but the tightness of me. This was by far the widest and longest thing that I had ever had placed in my arse, I only hoped that Kelly would be able to fit the whole thing in. I couldn't push the vibrator in and out of my pussy as Kelly's position made this impossible. Instead I stuffed the whole length in and left it in there sending pulse after pulse shuddering through my body. I was amazed to find that the vibrator was still a tight fit inside of me, even after being fucked by a strap-on nearly twice its length and girth.

Kelly by now had managed to push half of the rubber cock into my arsehole. I knew from watching my dad's videos that some girls couldn't even take this amount in theirs arse's, yet still I wanted more, always more. The feeling of being sodomised by my own pet slave girl was truly wonderful, with each thrust she pushed the cock into me slightly deeper then before. The only problem was that my orgasm was coming quicker then the time it would take Kelly to finally push the whole thing into me. With six inches in me I came once more my cunt and arse contracting around their respective tormentors. Kelly couldn't even pull the strap-on out so tight was my vice like grip around its girth.

As my orgasm finally subsided Kelly was able to finally remove the rubber cock from my arsehole. 'Now take the cock off bitch', juice dripped out of her cunt as she did. 'Now put it down your throat, when you give it back to me I want it clean understand'.

'Yes misstre….', the end of the sentence muffled as Kelly began to feed the cock into her mouth and down her throat.

'You have one last task to perform before you will be taken Whore. I want you to fist my wet pussy'. Kelly's eyes lit up as she remembered the scenes of Friday when I fisted myself. As I pulled away from the edge of the bed I noticed the state of the sheets, they were soaked in a aromatic cocktail of pussy juice and sweat. Kelly followed me on to the bed her large breasts swaying as she did, as she approached me I stopped her. 'Give me your right hand', I spread coppice quantities of oil over it. 'Now give me your left, into which I placed my gold vibrator and again lubricated it. 'These are your orders my sluty little slave, with your right hand you fist me, with your left hand you are to fuck my ass with the vibrator and at all times I want you lick my clit, understood'.

'Yes Mistress' she replied enthusiastically.

'Lastly you are to only stop fucking me when I say', with that I pushed her head into my cunt. She pushed the vibrator into my arsehole again I was amazed at the tightness, only moments earlier it had been spread asunder by the rubber cock. Kelly began to penetrate by cunt with only three fingers, obviously Friday had taught that a good fisting had to be built up gradually. She moved her fingers around within me loosing up my cunt. At the same time as she was slowing building up to my impending fisting she was ramming the vibrator into my arsehole as hard and as fast as she could. Her pussy licking was now also becoming more assured. She sucked my clit into her, lashing it with her tongue and occasionally biting down on it slightly. For my part I was pulling and tweaking my soar nipples as hard as I possibly could.

Kelly by now had all her fingers within me and was ramming them into my ever wetter pussy. Then she pulled them out with only the tips left within in me and plunged her thumb in. She twisted and pushed her hand into me until her knuckles penetrated me then she slowly began to push down until she was wrist deep within me. She began to slowly pump her hand into my cunt quickly increasing the speed and force of her movements. At the same time she never altered her attack on my clit and arsehole continuing to suck and pump at my arsehole.

My orgasm fast approached my tanned skin becoming redder and redder and the out pouring's of my cunt growing considerably. 'fuck….That's it…..Cunt fuck…….Your Mistress……Make me Cum…'. With that I came my orgasm spreading across me, my whole body becoming hyper sensitive, my pussy and cunt convulsing around the vibrator and my slave's fist. Kelly continued to fuck me, bringing another orgasm and more pussy juice for her hungry mouth. All thoughts were purged from my mind to make way for a feeling of total ecstasy, as I lay there orgasm after orgasm washing over me. I mustered my senses and shouted out for Kelly to stop, as she pulled out my arse and pussy it sent another orgasm shooting through me. My pussy now free and open it began to shot out juice, I brought my hand to my clit and began to rub furiously ejaculating into Kelly's face. More orgasms began to hit me as I sprayed pussy juice all over Kelly's willing face.

Jairzinho
Jairzinho
45 Followers