Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

I kept up a furious rhythm of fucking until I could feel my load rising, and then I fucked harder. A few more strokes and I exploded inside Kelly again, ejaculating load after load of sperm. I hugged her back to me, hands around her waist, and held her tight as I gushed inside her. My penis kept contracting, again and again. It didn't seem to want to stop. Kelly felt it and clamped her pussy walls in return, squeezing my cock hard, and making me spasm even more. Finally, spent, we rolled onto our sides as a still-connected unit. Seemingly, in moments we were fast asleep. Just before I nodded off, I looked at the clock. It was four hours after we had started. We missed dinner.

When we awoke the next morning, Kelly looked at me with sleepy eyes. "Is there more punishment?" She smiled weakly, and sleepily. She was exhausted.

"No."

"Too bad," she sighed, "I guess I'll have to be naughty again soon." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"No, Kelly, please don't," I said between kisses. "This was too awful."

"Punishment was awful?" Kelly asked, confused.

"No it wasn't, but your naughtiness was. Please, Kelly, any time you want punishment like I gave you last night, you need only ask." This time, I kissed her. "I understand about Amanda, and why you did it. I don't like it, and don't ever do anything like that again. But when I realized that it was a way for you to feel safer with me, and freer to love me, the only thing I wanted to do was to punish you the way I did." I kissed her, and held her hard against me.

"I love you, you jerk." She said, coming up for air.

"And I love you, too, jerk. I am yours, Kelly, body and soul, forever and ever. Just like in the movies. I love you more than you could possibly imagine."

"I can imagine a lot! Why, Justin! I do believe your penis is erect!" Kelly looked deep into my eyes, hers full of love. "Whatever shall we do about that?"

Kelly and I have been married 28 years. We survived college, had the struggles most young married couples have, and now our three children are almost grown. I have been completely faithful, never once even remotely tempted by another woman. She, too, has known only me. It has been a fairytale marriage, and I love her even more than I did in high school. Amanda may have thought that Kelly was a lucky lady, but every day I bless my own luck, bless Kelly, and bless all that I have had in this life.

*

Thanks for reading the "Kelly" series, or even just parts of it.

But what if Justin had succumbed to Amanda's considerable charms? Part Six follows.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers