Kelly Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again moved to my cock, sucking it between her warm wet lips, and it slowly grew, as she swirled her tongue around it. This time, when it reached full hardness, she moved up and straddled me, her slim thighs on either side of my chest, her feet next to my hips.

She said " I want you inside me now! I need to get fucked, PLEASE!!!!" As she slowly let herself down, she reached behind her ass, guiding my cock to her pussy, sitting on it, slowly letting herself down, till just the tip was inside her tight wet pussy. I felt her pussy lips open as she lowered her tightness onto me, imbedding my cock inside her. Entering her tight pussy would have been impossible had she not been so wet from the previous orgasms she had. She would slowly work it inside her, then move up a tiny bit, then settle back down, letting it go deeper inside her each time. I felt the tight lips slowly sliding over my cock as she took it inside her hot pussy. The feeling was incredible, her vaginal walls gripped every square inch of my cock tightly, the muscles tight around me, yet still slick and smooth.

Soon she was sitting on me, the cheeks of her ass on my thighs, her pussy lips surrounding the base, my cock totally encased by her hot wetness, her pubic hair grinding into mine. She stopped moving, relaxing for a moment, getting used to being filled so full of cock. I reached up and slid my hands over her hips, and up her sides, to her firm breasts, caressing them both at the same time, one in each hand, then roughly running the backs of my fingers over her nipples. I could feel my cock growing inside her pussy, throbbing, as if it were a living thing, surging, expanding. Her pussy was squeezing me, pulsing. I could almost feel her heartbeat through my cock.

She placed her hands on my chest, her fingers caressing my nipples, leaning forward slightly so her palms are against my chest. Slowly she began to rock her pelvis, moving her pussy slowly up and down my cock, only a short distance, then pushing herself back, putting pressure against her clitoris with the cock imbedded inside her. She begins to fuck me faster and faster, and then leans forward to kiss my lips.

I slide my hands up and down her back, coming to rest on her ass, my hands cupping the cheeks of her ass, kneading the soft warm flesh, pushing her to me, pulling her pussy against me harder. Now her breasts are flattened against my chest, I can feel the beating of her heart, racing. Her lips are nibbling at mine, my hands caressing her ass cheeks; she is pumping her pussy up and down on my cock. I slide my hands down her long thighs, then back up, spreading my fingers to cup her ass once more.

I move my hands to her hips, guiding her movements, sliding her up and down over my rock hard cock, my hands almost fit completely around her hips, and I wonder at how small her body is, and how her thighs are so perfectly shaped, and soft and firm at the same time, at how flat her belly is, at how smooth and tight, warm and wet her pussy feels around my cock.

I reach around her ass, and slowly slide a finger into her pussy, from behind, letting it slide in next to my cock, getting my finger wet with her juices. I slide the wet finger up, and force it slowly and gently into her tight asshole, just a tiny bit, barely inside her ass. When I wiggle it around, she begins to cum and breaks the kiss, screaming out "OH MY GOD!!!! FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME! OH GOD YOU ARE SOOO GOOD! FUCK ME HARDER! OH, OH, OH...FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OH MY GODDDDD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!!"

I slowly withdraw my finger from her asshole, and using both hands on her ass, pull her against me, forcing her pussy hard against me, my cock buried deep inside her. I feel the tip of my cock touching her cervix; I feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking it, the spasms even stronger than before. She is sitting up, her head thrown back, her long straight hair flowing down her back, she is looking straight up, moaning " ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh", her hands on my chest balancing herself.

She collapses on top of me, and I roll her over onto her back, still imbedded deep inside her. I am between her legs, laying on her, and I begin sliding my cock in and out of her hot wetness, supporting myself on my knees, while my elbows are above her shoulder, keeping her pinned so she doesn't slide up as I push into her. I am nestled in the vee of her smooth firm thighs, spread wide, her feet flat on the bed. She reaches her arms around me, her fingers digging into my back, gripping, pulling. She grabs my ass and pulls me deeper inside her hot wet pussy.

My cock is still hard, and I fuck her for several minutes more, feeling the cum building in my balls. Her exquisite tightness and the smooth silky walls of her pussy massage my hard cock. I feel her pulsating, throbbing, milking my cock. Soon it starts shooting into her, and she begins yet another orgasm, moaning, and squeezing my cock with her pussy. I collapse, and then roll over to lie beside her, as we both catch our breaths.

After a few minutes of rest, I said " OK, now, I want you to get on your knees at the side of the bed, and lay on your belly across the bed. Then stretch your arms out across to the other side."

She did as instructed, and I got out the soft silk ropes, and tied one around each of her wrists, then spread her arms wide and stretch them tight across the bed, and tied them to the bed frame. Next I tied a rope around each of her thighs, just above the knee, and stretched the rope out to the bedposts near the floor, opposite her. She was now on her knees on the floor, her ass in the air, and her breasts pressed into the mattress. Her arms were stretched out wide above her head, and she was helpless. She could not raise her upper body, or her legs. Still blindfolded, she could only wonder what was going to happen to her next.

I got on my knees behind her, between her legs, and touched the tip of my cock to her wet pussy. With my hand, I slowly moved it up and down her slit, wetting the head with her juices, moving it over her clitoris. Her tiny pink asshole was inviting, and I touched my cock there, and pushed a tiny bit. As I did, she let out a short quick scream, more of an "ohhhhh!" and I stopped pushing, returning to her wet pussy.

I placed my cock at her entrance, with the head barely inside her, and put my hands on her hips. Her long hair was spread over her back, her long upper body flaring down to a narrow waist, and her hips and ass perfectly curved, all laid out in front of me, her long slim thighs soft and warm against my legs, her pussy lips revealed and bulging between her thighs. She was so wet our combined juices were running down her inner thighs.

I slowly slipped my cock inside her. First just an inch or two, then slowly back out to the head, then in a bit more. My hands kneaded the warm softness of her ass, as my cock slid slowly into her, her tight vaginal muscles gripping every inch as it went inside her. She was wiggling, and pushing back against me, as I buried my cock inside her, all the way, to the hilt, my cock disappearing inside her, my balls hanging down, slapping against her pussy. I pushed in and out of her hot wetness, fucking her, thrusting deep inside her, my hands on her hips guiding her hot wet sheath over my cock and then back almost all the way off of me. Her pussy was velvety smooth, wet, and so very tight.

I continued this movement for several minutes, then suddenly, she screamed out "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!! OH, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!" and of course, being a gentleman, I was happy to oblige her.

I felt her contractions milking at my cock, pulling me inside her, and kept fucking her hard and fast, staying deeper inside her, using short quick strokes, bottoming out against her cervix each time. While she was still cumming, I felt the cum churning in my balls, and began to pump my hot liquid into her. Wave after wave of hot cum shot into her pussy, and for what seemed like several minutes, her pussy continued to milk my cock, extracting every last drop of semen.

I collapsed onto her back, still inside her, still feeling the tiny spasms of her pussy, as she gradually came back down to earth. I moved her hair to one side, and kissed her neck, still buried inside her pussy.

She moaned, " mmmm, that was wonderful! What are we going to do next!"

I raised up, and slipped my wet slippery cock out of her pussy, and rolled a condom over it, then got the vaseline out of the nightstand, and began smearing a big gob of the grease around her asshole, and over my rubber covered cock. I got on my knees behind her, and placed the tip at her virgin asshole, then pushed slowly, and the head just barely popped inside, as her muscles relaxed for a second.

I said, "You are going to get fucked in the ass now!" "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before, Kelly?"

Her asshole had a vice grip on my cock, and she was screaming out "OH my GOD, stop that! NO ONE HAS EVER TOUCHED ME THERE!!! NO, NO, NO, you can't do that! OH GOD NO!!!!" but...she was helpless.

I was determined to rape her asshole and she could not stop me. She was securely tied, and with my weight against her, there was nowhere for her to escape my invading cock. She bucked and writhed, trying to shake me off her, but it was no use; I simply held onto her hips and rode her.

She couldn't move forward away from me, I had her shoved against the side of the bed already, and her wrists were tied to the opposite side of the bed, so she couldn't pull back. Because her arms were stretched out wide, she was unable to move very far to either side, hard as she tried she could not get away from my cock.

As she writhed, I pushed harder and harder into her, her struggles causing my cock to slip inside her asshole maybe an inch or so at a time, until it had completely disappeared inside her asshole, my pubic hair against the cheeks of her ass. Her warm virgin asshole gripped tightly around my cock. I bent forward and laid down over her back, thrusting my hips against her ass, my hands on her shoulders giving me more leverage to shove my cock into her hard and deep.

She was bawling now, crying tears, crying out "Oh, please stop! Please don't do this to me! Oh, God, no, no, no! Her body was racked with sobbing, as she bawled, the spasms causing exquisite pleasure as my cock filled her asshole.

As I lay over her back, fucking her asshole, I reached under her with both hands, slipping my fingers into her pussy, one hand caressing her clitoris, the other with two fingers sliding in and out of her hot juicy pussy.

Her screams of protest quickly turned into moans of pleasure, and after a few minutes of ass fucking her, I started to fill the condom with my hot liquid. As my cock spasmed inside her virgin asshole, she cried out "OH MY GOD!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!! OH GOD!!!!' and after a few moments of that, she went limp beneath me, and I collapsed onto her.

After a few minutes, I got up, pulling my now limp cock out of her, removed the condom, and untied her wrists and knees. As she recovered, she started to get up off the bed. I stood behind her and watched as she stood up on shaky legs, and turned to me, pulling off the blindfold. I could tell she was mad as hell, and she started yelling at me, and she came at me with her fists flying.

I grabbed her, throwing her down onto the bed, trying to get her to calm down, but it was no use. She continued to buck and kick and scream, the two of us naked, my cock beginning to get hard again from the feeling of rubbing over her naked body as we fought.

I tried to pin her down, and made my way between her legs, finally getting her arms in my hands, and pinned her hands down. Her legs were wide open; I was stretched out between her thighs, my hard cock lying against her pussy. I rose up a bit, moving so it was touching her pussy lips.

I felt her hot wet lips separate as I shoved my hard cock inside her once again. She was so weak she couldn't put up too much of a fight, and I fucked her again, as she lay there writhing, moaning, and throwing her head from side to side. She was pinned to the bed by my cock, and my hands on hers, holding her down, fucking her one more time.

I slowly thrust into her, in and out, as she writhed, yelling for me to stop, begging. As I continued, she began moaning, then "OH, OH, OH!!" and she cried out once more "OH GOD!!!!! I"M CUMMING!!!! I"M CUMMING!!!!" And I released her hands, and she promptly grabbed my ass and pulled me harder into her. I shot into her once more, the hot liquid causing her to go over the edge, as she thrust her pussy up to meet me, her ass raising off the bed. While she was still cumming, I pulled out, and climbed off the bed.

I told her "Now make yourself cum, put your hand on your pussy, and make yourself cum with your fingers!"

She promptly complied, her right hand moving between her legs, a finger slipping inside, then two, then three... With her left hand, she began to circle her clit, rubbing and pinching it. Her hips rocked as if she was fucking, as her fingers slid in and out, and she began to moan once again, " I'm cumming!"

I ordered her to "keep it up, don't stop!" She must have continued for the next five minutes or so... her body was covered with sweat, her face, her belly, everywhere was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. She fucked herself with her fingers, her head rolling from side to side, moaning, and bucking her hips. Her thighs were spread wide, knees in the air, her feet flat on the bed, and she was pushing her pussy up into the air, as if fucking an invisible lover, as she pushed her fingers into herself.

With one hand, I pulled her ankles up so her legs were over her head; she continued fingering herself, still moaning. Suddenly I reached down with my other hand and smacked her ass hard. SMACK!!!! Then again and again. After the fourth smack, she yelled out "OH GOD, OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!! OH, OH, OH!!!!" As her fingers rapidly fucked herself, her pelvis rocking, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Finally, she stopped, and slumped to the bed, exhausted. She whispered, "Thank you..." as she lay there, unmoving. I lay beside her, taking her right hand and moving the fingers to her lips, letting her taste herself.

She licked her fingers clean, lapping up her pussy juice and my semen. I then told her to lie across the bed, on her back, with her head hanging over the side, and I pulled her around where I wanted her. I then went around to the side of the bed, and stood over her, my cock hanging over her mouth.

I bent my knees a little, so my cock was lined up with her mouth, and she took it between her lips, sucking it inside her mouth, as I began to thrust deeper into her throat. Her head thrown back like that made her mouth and neck a straight line, and I fucked her mouth as she sucked, her tongue swirling around my cock, her cheeks sucking in as I pulled out.

I shoved my cock into her throat and she gagged, choking and coughing, then I pulled back and let her catch her breath before shoving it in again. By this time, she was too weak to struggle, she just lay there and let me fuck her mouth. Every time I pushed into her throat, I felt the contractions of her gag reflex gripping the head of my cock, and it felt heavenly, as if her throat were milking my cock.

My balls were bouncing against her face each time I shoved into her throat. I looked down at her and saw her wet lips encircling my cock, her cheeks sucking in as she sucked me, her long slender throat stretched out, filled with my cock.

After several minutes, I began to cum, shooting my load deep in her throat, then slowly pulling back so I was shooting into her mouth, and she began to swallow the sweet semen, her lips sucking at me, her cheeks caved in as she sucked it from my cock. She kept sucking as my cock went limp once again, her tongue working around the tip, her lips wet, sliding up and down the soft wet member. My balls brushed against her nose as she sucked me dry.

To Be Continued...

12