Kelly: Dinner Before the Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers

He frowned slightly. "I thought you had more control than that."

"You know...I have no control...around you."

Ever so slightly the frown softened. "Yes of course, that's true." She thrilled to this, knowing that she'd reached him in some slight way, hopefully one that would lead to her release. After all, the symphony itself remained, and who knew what tortures he still had in store for her.

"My love," she began, her hands placed on the table, perfectly still to show him her control, "I would like some wine." Of course she didn't, all she really wanted was to feel his cock fill her, push her, force her into the little death of an orgasm. Whether it was here on the table before the assembled host of diners, at home, or in their limo no longer really mattered all that much. She was too aroused to care, her pussy fairly ached with need.

"What kind?"

"Whichever kind you think would be best. Please order for me."

He nodded and picked up the menu. Beside him, she drew her own focus inward, summoning unknown reserves of willpower to stay upright and still.

"I think neither." She looked up at him, meeting his brown eyes, confused that he would deny her. Hadn't she done well to remind him of his dominance over her? He could see her dismay and placed one hand over hers to reassure her. "No, no, you're behaving yourself wonderfully, mon petit fille, but in your struggle to be so good you've forgotten our champagne."

She blushed with embarrassment. Had she really been so preoccupied that she'd forgotten his order? He'd only placed it a few minutes before.

"It's perfectly alright. I think however, that you may be overstimulated. Perhaps it'd be best if I just put my toy away for a while. Then we can eat and go to the symphony without any further distractions. What do you think?"

And suddenly, unexpectedly, there it was.

Her test.

O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers
12