Kelly in the Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running my hand up under the leg of his shorts I found his hard cock. As I wrapped my small hand around it, the feel of the hot flesh set me off. And as I shuddered with another climax, he came too. I felt his penis pulsate, squirting his semen into his shorts as I came again on his leg.

I hugged him for a while before standing up and pulling my panties back over my wet cunt and my top down over my breasts. "Well, I feel better now. Let's get this kitchen clean up," I said picking up our plates and taking them over to the sink.

"Kelly, I...."

"Probably should do another load of laundry, don't you think?"

"Kelly, we can't just pretend we didn't do what we did," Mike insisted.

"You're right, of course," I told him as I rinsed the plates. "But it's like you've been saying. Nothing wrong with accepting our bodies for what they are. It's just natural. Biology 101."

"Kelly, you just came on my leg. Twice, I think. And I came in my shorts. Ugh, what a mess."

Yeah, I thought, time to face up to it. Turning to him I said, "Okay, yep. We did that. And we can let it fuck us up personally and affect our relationship as brother and sister -- or we can accept it and move on. What's your preference?"

Looking up from the wet spot on his shorts he smiled at me. "I'm all for acceptance."

"Me too." I went over to him and dropping to my knees licked his thigh, tasting the wetness I'd left there. "Mmm, I taste pretty good. How's that for acceptance?" Then I reached up his shorts and pulled out his now limp dick. After sucking on its head and swallowing a bit of his semen, I said, "You know, we have nearly two whole days before Mom and Dad get back."

Boy, did his face light up at the possibilities. It was only 8 o'clock in the morning.

12