Kelly in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed the small talk of the discussion, chiming in occasionally. She watched the other women casually display themselves, and then steeled her courage. As she described how she'd had to pacify an upset client the day before, she sat up a bit and put her feet on either side of the lounge. She felt the lips of her vagina pull apart a bit, stretching open with her legs. The skirt of her dress was bunched high on her legs.

Brad Morgan glanced over and nearly dropped his drink. He'd seen Kelly at the pool, but figured that the "special suit" his wife had told him to look for was about as far as Kelly would go. Now she was telling this story, and her dress had ridden up and her pussy was there for all to see. A few moments later Kelly casually turned to the side and crossed her legs. Her dress was still bunched up a lot higher than it normally would be, but she wasn't so openly displayed.

Mandy winked at her.

A few minutes later, Mandy stood up and said "I'm hot. I think I'll go for a swim."

Hearing this, Geri turned around. This was the signal to the group that it was time to crank things up a notch. She hadn't seen Kelly's display, and she was a little nervous about how Kelly might react to what would happen next.

Kelly watched, only partially surprised, as her friend kicked off her sandals, reached around behind herself, and unzipped her dress. Mandy slipped the thin straps of the dress off her shoulders and the pulled the dress down and off her body. A moment later, she was nude. She posed for a moment.

Mandy does have a beautiful body, thought Kelly. She was a small woman with well-proportioned features. She wore her brown hair cut simply and short, just covering her ears. Her breasts were smaller than Kelly's, but firm and round with small, dark nipples. Her hips flared out a little from her tiny waist, making her butt round and firm. Her legs were short, but nicely shaped. Kelly watched as her friend stepped to the side of the pool and jumped in.

A moment later she surfaced, pushing the hair back from her face. "Come on in, Kelly! The water's great."

"Do it!" Kelly silently commanded herself. She was terrified, but wouldn't let herself stop and think about it. She slipped off her sandals, tugged her sundress over her head, and quickly jumped into the pool. The caress of the water on her naked breasts and vulva was strangely arousing. When she came up, she heard a small round of applause.

Kelly looked around. Geri and several other women were joining Mandy and her. The women, naked, got in the pool. The men, equally naked, sat on the edge, dangling their legs in the water.

"Welcome to the club, Kelly," Geri said. "I think you'll like it with us."

"I feel like that girl in The Last Picture Show," Kelly replied. "You know, the one who goes to the party and strips at the end of the diving board."

"Well, maybe things will end up like that party was supposed to," said Geri.

The men by now were in various states of erection. The women were moving in front of the men. There was an erotic tension in the air. Kelly was unsure of what to do, and she stood in the middle of the pool, looking around at her naked neighbors. Kelly felt strange - being nude with a group of men and women was unusual. It was erotic and frightening at the same time. Kelly became acutely aware of the feeling of the water moving between her legs, and the gentle breeze of soft, humid air moving around her torso, caressing her breasts and face.

"Come with me," Geri said to Kelly, taking her by the hand.

Geri led her over to Paul Bermeister. Kelly looked at him, and saw he was firm and erect. He was really erect. Another little shiver of nerves ran through Kelly. His penis, circumcised, its head a little darker than the shaft, was not particularly long, but was nicely thick, rising from a nest of black curls that stretched up Paul's belly and down over his thighs. His testicles hung loose in his scrotum.

"Let's see if we can show Paul a good time," Geri said.

Steeling her nerve, and very tentatively, Kelly reached out and stroked the erect phallus before her. It was the first penis she had seen, and definitely the first penis she had touched, since her divorce.

"That's nice," said Paul.

"Help me," said Geri. She lowered her head to Paul's crotch. Kelly joined her.

"He likes it like this," Geri said. She grasped his penis at its base, stuck out her tongue, and then licked up the underside and over the head. "Your turn," she said, holding him out toward Kelly.

Kelly mimicked Geri's stroke. It had been years since she'd tasted a man. Paul's musky odor aroused her.

Geri and Kelly alternated licking up and down Paul's penis. After a little while of this Kelly couldn't resist, and plunged her mouth down over him. Keeping her mouth firmly closed over the penis in her mouth, she ran her tongue around its head, and then concentrated on the point where a little string of flesh ran from just under the head to the shaft. She pointed her tongue and flicked at it.

Paul moaned. "Suck it. Suck my cock. That's so good. Suck my cock good."

Kelly felt Geri pulling her off Paul's dick, and then watched as the older woman sucked his hardness into her mouth. Kelly watched as her new friend's head bobbed up and down the shaft. She glanced around, and realized that similar scenes were taking place all around the pool. Mandy was between Keith's legs, her head moving up and down his long, thin cock. Other heads bobbed up and down as well. Low, guttural moans were erupting from the men around the pool. She turned her attention back to Paul.

She was aroused, and watching wasn't enough. Kelly knelt down in the pool, the warm water lapping around her breasts, and pushed her head up under Geri's. Gently, she sucked one of Paul's balls into her mouth, and rolled it around with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes," Paul whispered. The stimulation was intense. "Suck me girls. Make me come. Suck me."

Geri pulled Kelly's head up and kissed her, a deep, hard kiss, her tongue invading Kelly's mouth. Kelly returned the kiss, her tongue wrestling with Geri's.

"You take one side and I'll take the other," said Geri.

They wrapped their lips around the hard cock in front of them, trying to kiss each other around the swollen shaft. Paul grabbed the back of their heads, holding them tight against himself, and he thrust up and down between the soft lips that encircled him.

It didn't take long.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, that's it, that's it," Paul moaned. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

The semen burst from his penis, splattering over Geri and Kelly's faces. Kelly tried to put her mouth over the tip of his penis, but Geri fought her for the treat. Between them, they sucked Paul dry and licked the semen from his penis and belly. Then Geri looked at Kelly, and licked the sperm from her face. When she finished, Kelly returned the favor. Paul slipped into the pool between them, and they shared an awkward hug.

Steadily, the women around the pool brought the men before them to orgasm. Kelly looked over at Mandy and Keith, and saw him come deep into her throat. Millie Jones was standing at the edge of the pool and bobbing up and down. Tom Bradley was holding her pendulous breasts around his penis, and as Millie bobbed up and down it slid up and down between them. With a cry, he came, and Kelly watched his semen burst out of the tip of his penis, splashing over Millie's throat and chest, then dripping down over her breasts.

A hand caressed her vulva, and Kelly jumped a little, startled at the intimacy. It was Mandy.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"It's wild," said Kelly. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"It gets better. Are you ready to be the center of attention?"

"What do you mean?" Kelly replied.

"Just slip this blindfold on, and relax," Mandy said, handing her a satin sleep mask.

"A blindfold? I don't know..." Kelly felt a little dubious. A blowjob between friends was one thing. Maybe even someone returning the favor, maybe even a woman. But a blindfold? What were they going to do to her?

"It's the first-timer's treat," said Mandy. "You put on the blindfold, you lay back on the table over there with the cushions, and then you have fun. It's very stimulating. You'll like it."

"Well, what if I say lemon?" Kelly asked.

"Everything stops. You know that. But don't say it. You're going to like this."

Kelly glanced around. There was some hugging and kissing going on, and Keith was now standing behind Millie, both of his arms around her, caressing her breasts. Geri was perched on the edge of the pool, her hand between her legs, obviously masturbating. Kelly slipped the blindfold on and let Mandy help her out of the pool and onto a table covered with soft pillows and fluffy towels.

It began when a hand gently caressed her hair, smoothing it back from her face. Then another began stroking her right arm, and her left, and then her legs. The caresses were soft and gentle at first, and then became more firm. Her skin tingled.

A finger trailed around her right breast, and another traced a line inside her left leg, and then circled around inside her thigh. The finger on her breast moved in circles now, around and around, moving higher and higher. Her nipple ached in anticipation. Her thighs were being stroked now. Fingers ran through her hair. The finger finally reached her areola, and traced around it, tantalizing but not quite reaching the nipple. Another hand clasped her left breast. The stroking of her arms and legs was now constant.

Kelly felt herself lubricate, and a moment later, felt her labia relax and open. The hands were insistent now. A finger ran up her slit, opening her up even further. Mouths replaced the hands and fingers on her breasts, and tongues began to caress and stimulate her nipples. The experience was electrifying.

Hands lifted her legs up and open, pulling her down so her butt was just at the edge of the table. Her legs were well-supported, but she felt open and vulnerable. And immensely excited as well.

The caresses began again. Hands stroked, palmed and caressed her. Someone was pinching her gently, gathering little bits of flesh and pulling them away from her body. A tongue grazed across her navel and traced lazy circle on her stomach. Another began to trace its way up her left leg. A hand cupped her vulva, moving in small circles.

Kelly's mind was racing. These people were touching her - intimately. She felt a mouth cover a nipple and suck it and its areola into erection. It was arousing, but it was almost too much. Her mind raced from point to point around her body, feeling a tongue here, a hand there. A penis, at least she thought it was a penis, was being rubbed against her right breast. It was wonderful but it was - not wrong, but not right, either. All these people, all these feelings. What should she do?

Kelly willed herself to stop thinking and just focus on the feelings. These people were making love to her. They were touching her, arousing her, leading her towards the release of orgasm. She closed her eyes behind the mask that covered them and relaxed into the sensations.

A finger probed between her labia, and slipped into her vagina. Kelly felt herself close around the pleasant invasion, the membranes within her most private passage yearning for stimulation.

The finger withdrew, and it was replaced with a tongue, sliding over her labia gently, lapping and probing at her most secret spot. Kelly shivered with the sensation. She felt hands pull her labia apart, and the tongue dipped into her vagina, licking around the opening and then pushing into her moist flesh.

Teeth gently nipped and tugged at her nipples, distracting Kelly momentarily from the sensations in her crotch. The penis that had been stroking her breast, at least she thought it was the same penis, pushed against her lips, and she sucked it into her mouth, running her tongue around the head, tasting its maleness. She grasped its shaft with one hand, and as her tongue licked and probed, she slid her hand up and down the shaft, sliding the loose skin up and down over the hardness within it.

As Kelly worked on the penis in her mouth, her attention moved back to her crotch. Whoever was licking her had moved on to her clitoris, and was tracing lazy circles around it, not quite touching it, but making it ache for attention. She tried to shift her hips a little, but the hands holding her legs up and apart prevented her from moving too much. Around and around the tongue went, occasionally sliding down and probing her vagina, but always coming back to circle around her erect pleasure nub. Finally her tormentor flattened her tongue and licked up and over her clitoris, causing Kelly to shiver with the first hints of orgasm.

The man in her mouth thrust forward, trying to push into her throat. Kelly held him back, but redoubled her efforts, and she was rewarded with thick spurts of semen filling her mouth as the man she could not see reached orgasm. She swallowed the semen and then gasped, pulling the penis from her mouth. The tongue was flicking repeatedly at her clitoris, and Kelly felt herself climbing towards orgasm.

She shuddered as the first wave of her orgasm washed through her, and moaned gently as the tongue continued to flick at her clitoris, driving her deeper into her release. Waves of pleasure swept through her, flowing out from her clitoris. She could feel it throughout her body.

The flicking stopped, but was almost instantly replaced by something blunt probing her vulva. It slipped up and down the crevice between her legs, then parted her labia gently and slipped up and over her still-sensitive clitoris, almost painfully. It took a moment, but Kelly realized that it was a penis that was moving over her, just as it began to slip into her well-lubricated vagina.

The penis slipped into her slowly, and she felt herself opening and surrounding it. It had been more than two years since a man had been inside her, and every nerve in her vagina was firing as she stretched around the hardness moving into her. "Ohhh, godddd, that feels sooo goood," she moaned.

Kelly felt her legs being brought together and pushed up toward her head, and her vagina tightened around the penis slipping into her. Slowly he ground his body into hers, and finally she felt him leaning against her legs, his groin pressing firmly against hers, his penis buried fully within her. She felt full, and squeezed herself around the firmness that filled her.

Almost as slowly as he had moved into her, Brad pulled himself out. "God she's tight," he thought to himself. He stopped just before he slipped out of her, and pushed back in. He picked up speed, sliding in and out of Kelly rhythmically, and she began to moan more loudly.

Brad stood up, taking his weight off of Kelly's legs, and she lowered them and wrapping them around his hips, pulling him deep into her body. Brad continued thrusting, watching as Geri daubed some lube on her fingers and then reach between them to massage Kelly's clitoris.

"Oh yes!" Kelly cried out. "Oh yes! Do that, do that, it's so good, it soo good!"

Brad thrust more rapidly. Geri's finger moved faster over the erect red bud of Kelly's clitoris. Mandy sucked one nipple into her mouth, Tom the other. Others reached out to caress her hair, her calves, and everything else that could be reached.

When her orgasm came this time, Kelly saw stars. Her whole body convulsed as the orgasm exploded out from her crotch. Brad kept pushing into her and Kelly's vagina spasmed around him, squeezing an orgasm from him. He pushed hard and deep and collapsed over her, his body pressing hard against hers.

The orgasm, it seemed, went on for ever. Geri kept stroking Kelly's clitoris, watching the new member of their group twitch with pleasure until it was finally too much, and Kelly pawed at her arm to make her stop. When Brad withdrew another little jolt went through her, and she could feel him even after he had stepped away.

"Turn over, honey," a voice whispered to her.

Weakly, Kelly rolled over onto her stomach.

"Now lift up a little," the voice said.

Kelly did, and as she pushed up from the table she felt someone slipping onto the table and putting her legs up and over her shoulders. At least, Kelly thought, they felt like a woman's legs. A familiar, musky smell seeped into her nostrils.

"Oh my god," Kelly thought. "It's a woman, and she wants me to... Lemon! Lemon!"

She was in a quandary. Kelly knew these people had made love with her and just given her two wonderful orgasms. But now they wanted more. What could she do?

"Don't say lemon!" an inner voice commanded. "Stretch yourself."

Kelly obeyed the voice, bending her head down and kissing the vulva that presented itself to her. She noticed it had been shaved, and wondered if it were Mandy that was lying in front of her. She kissed the woman again, inhaling the aroma of her arousal.

"What do I do?" she wondered to herself. The voice came to her again. "Do to her what you like to have done to you," it suggested.

Kelly obeyed again.

Her tongue swept over the soft mound, exploring for an opening. A few moments later she found it, and forced her tongue between the labia she had been licking. The skin was incredibly soft and moist. Kelly explored further, pushing her mouth hard against the softness offered to her. She sucked the lips into her mouth and continued to probe with her tongue. Kelly found the woman's vagina, and pushed her tongue as far as she could into its musky depths, tasting the moisture of another woman.

As she was doing this Kelly felt a finger invaded her anus. It pushed and probed, stretching her sphincter. A second finger joined it. Kelly willed herself to relax. The fingers pulled out, then back into her. Kelly realized that lubricant was being forced into her. "Lemon," she thought. "No. Wait. It doesn't hurt that much." The fingers slid out of her. A moment later she felt a hand forcing something into her. It felt hard and round. Her anus stretched to accommodate it and it slipped inside. More pressure, and another sphere slipped into her, and then another. There were seven in all. She could feel something dangling out of her. "It must be those balls on a string," Kelly thought.

Hands pulled her up onto her knees, and Kelly felt someone move between her legs. She felt a hand reach under her, and then part her labia. A penis was guided into her, and its owner started thrusting, steadily. Kelly concentrated on the woman into whose crotch her faced was pressed.

The woman started moaning. Kelly explored her vagina a little longer, and then felt with her tongue for her clitoris. When she found the hard little nub she traced the alphabet on it with her tongue. As Kelly's tongue swept over and around it, the clitoris she was licking grew larger and she started moving her tongue even faster. She had to make this woman have an orgasm. She licked faster and faster. The woman moaned even louder.

Whoever was in her picked up the pace. Kelly felt him bend over a bit, and his hand reach under her to massage her clitoris. When it made contact, she moaned involuntarily.

The woman she was licking cried out. "Do that more! More! It feels so nice."

Kelly did, as she felt herself being thrust into and her clitoris being vigorously massaged.

The woman cried out "I'm coming!, I'm coming!" The crotch ground up against her mouth, and Kelly kept licking, making sure the woman's orgasm was full and complete.

As the woman beneath her relaxed, Kelly felt another orgasm building within her. She pressed her mouth firmly against the vulva she had been licking, tasting and inhaling its lust-ridden feminine odor, and gave herself over to the feelings spreading out from her own crotch. The thrusts into her were coming more quickly now, and a new hand was caressing her clitoris. Kelly moaned steadily.