Kelly Monaco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Karen is still laughing. Her blue eyes widen as they notice Kelly's nylons where they were tossed earlier. She bends down to pick them up and as she does her skirt pulls up to reveal nothing on underneath. She grins taking in the admiration of the man's face. Then she takes the nylons and begins to tie them to Kelly's wrists. Kelly is moaning and sobbing now. "No, no, no," she begs over and over. The man is stunned and Karen keeps laughing heartily.

"Don't worry, she always gets this way," Karen says, "Now come along." She tugs on the nylon bonds on Kelly's wrists and she grabs the front of his boxers and walking backwards she guides them to the bedroom. Kelly is struggling and pulling against her captor and her moans get louder. "We're going to have to do something about that," Karen says sternly but with a smile. She looks around the room and spots Kelly's bag. "I'll bet you brought it with you!" she squeals. She reaches in and takes something out. She pops a little ball into Kelly's mouth and deftly straps the gag tightly. Now Kelly's brown eyes are open with fear and she is screaming and wailing into the gag.

Kelly pulls and twists, fighting against the slow progress to the bedroom. Karen pauses for a moment as she slides one of her hands into the man's boxers to give his cock a squeeze. "I want you to wait right here." She then lifts the smaller girl up like a doll. Kelly's long brown hair flies in the air, landing on Karen's shoulders. The tiny beauty looks pleadingly back at the man as the tall goddess takes her prisoner to the bed.

Karen drops Kelly gently onto the sheets. "I hope these are clean," she calls out to the man. Then she takes each of Kelly's arms and ties them to the head of the bed. Kelly is now moaning and whimpering staring with panic at the stately playmate. Karen puts one of her long legs onto the bed and slowly removes her stockings. The whole time she is smiling at the man. She then takes Kelly's legs and ties each to the foot of the bed.

Everything is suddenly still. Kelly is on her back, tied spread-eagle to the bed. Karen is standing triumphantly above her. The man is in the doorway with his huge cock bulging out of his shorts. Karen looks around and says, "What I need now is one of your belts."

Kelly begins to scream again in panic. She is thrashing and bucking against her bonds. Karen is searching and she spots the man's trousers on the floor. "Perfect!" She pulls out the belt and snaps it in the air, "Perfect," she purrs again and gestures to the man. "Come along. We have work to do." Snapping the belt like a lion tamer she marches back into the bedroom.

Kelly is now silent and still. Her eyes glow as they follows Karen around the room. She winces with each crack of the whip and struggles to hold herself rigid.

"You see Kelly can be a naughty girl. A naughty, naughty girl." The belt slaps the sheets, just glancing on Kelly's side. Kelly remains rigid but begins to groan again. "She's such a tease. So beautiful. Isn't she? Look at those gorgeous breasts." Crack and the belt just touches the tip of a nipple setting off more screams. Now Kelly loses all control as she twists and pulls. Her legs kick up and down on the bed as far as the ties allow and she is crying with fear. Yet she is also looking at Karen with adoring eyes.

"Now, I'm sort of a super hero. I rescue men from her clutches. Don't I baby?" And Karen sits at the head of the bed and is kissing Kelly's salty tears. She lays the belt along Kelly's torso and jiggles it like a snake. Kelly is now gyrating rhythmically and she is moaning in a low whisper. "So I better start rescuing." She gets up and pushes the man on the bed. He falls across Kelly's waist but before he can get up Karen is straddling him. One of her hands is pushing down his shorts; the other she first puts in her mouth then her wet fingers grasp his growing cock and stand it straight up as she lowers herself onto him.

As the first inch enters her she pauses and looks at Kelly. Karen smiles and says, "I hope I can save some for you." She sighs with pleasure as her rear touches the bottom of the hard shaft now impaling her. She rolls her hips in a slow, sultry dance. Now she and Kelly are both moaning.

Karen starts to lift herself up along the cock inside her, slowly and smoothly at first. Short gentle bursts. But steadily she increases the pace and soon she is sliding up and down like a piston. She's opened her jacket and her breasts are bouncing up and down in a dance. She is watching Kelly's perfect breasts vibrate with excitement. Karen's moans become howls. "Look at me bitch. Look at me go. Yes."

The man feels Kelly writhing beneath him and he watches Karen bucking up and down as if riding a bull. He keeps plunging in deeper and he feels Karen's juices pour over him. Suddenly he sits up and with one final surge he explodes into her as he grabs her waist and starts sucking her nipples.

Karen looks at him lovingly then she glances at Kelly. She climbs over the man and lays next to her gorgeous captive. "I'm going to take the gag out, sweetie. Are you ready? Do you know what I want you to do?" Kelly nods eagerly. Gently Karen lifts her head and removes the gag. She hands it to the man. "We're going to need this again so keep alert." She then begins to cover Kelly's face and chest with light soft kisses. As she moves down Kelly's trim little body she comes to the sheer white slip. "This is cute," Karen says. She then rips it off of Kelly's body.

Karen continues to cover Kelly with kisses. When she reaches her pussy Karen shifts her body so her own pussy lips are pressing against Kelly's mouth. Kelly lifts her head and begins to lick and suck, ravenous for all the juices inside. Karen covers Kelly's entire pussy with her mouth and Kelly can feel her tongue working itself up into her. Because Kelly is so tiny Karen has to arch her back up and the motion of Kelly's rocking forces Karen's tongue in deeper.

Both mouths keep slurping and sucking, lips and tongues working in unison. Both bodies shake back and forth as wave after wave of orgasm hits each beautiful woman. The rhythm increases for a while and then slowly diminishes. Kelly's head falls back. She is exhausted but has a satisfied smile. Karen, however much she has come already, is not finished yet. She rolls over and takes the gag from the man and slides it back into Kelly's mouth. Kelly opens her eyes to plead for mercy but Karen picks up the ripped slip and uses it as a blindfold. Kelly feels her legs being untied and she is rolled onto her belly.

Suddenly the belt comes down on her ass with a loud smack. The man watches in a trance as Karen McDougal begins to whip and flog Kelly Monaco. Karen has tossed away the jacket but she still wears the black leather mini-skirt. Her nipples seem to harden with every blow she gives her captive. She is whipping in a frenzy of joy and cruelty as Kelly thrashes and bucks. She continues to scream and wail into the gag and she feels herself coming as each blow smacks her tender bottom. Her rear is raw and red but still looks delicious.

As abruptly as it started the beating stops. Karen pushes the man onto the bed as she unties Kelly's hands. With the bonds still on her wrists and ankles Kelly feels Karen's strong arms lift her. She then feels the head of man's cock as Karen lowers the diminutive Kelly onto the long hot shaft. She gives a short little cry as she feels the hot tip pierce the lips of her soaking pussy and starts to whimper softly as she's lowered down along the shaft. Supporting herself with her knees she begins to roll her hips, massaging the cock in side her. Karen is holding Kelly's arms above her head and the man is pawing her raw nipples; he can't stop squeezing and kneading her perfectly formed breasts.

The man is now thrusting into Kelly and Kelly bounces along his shaft with each push. Karen has dropped her arms and she is using her hands to scratch the man's chest. Because she's still blindfolded Kelly can't see Karen's blue eyes twinkle with joy as she watches the playmate being fucked.

Kelly and the man have a rhythm down. She lifts herself all along his impaling rod and just before the tip slips out she plunges down. With each plunge he finds himself deeper insider her. She's moaning, then screaming into the gag but her cheeks are flush with exhilaration. The man watches her wild brown hair fly around her shoulders and brush against her quivering breasts. He almost wishes he could see her eyes as he starts to flow into her. Kelly can feel the hot liquid exploding in her pussy but she keeps bouncing up and down; the juices from her orgasm are mixing with his and her screams have become a blissful groaning. She squeezes him with her thighs searching for every drop of his load. Suddenly she feels Karen's warm moist hands as one slips into her crotch and wraps around the cock still throbbing inside her. Karen's other hand is on Kelly's rear. She can't see it but she can hear Karen give the cock one long greedy slurp as Karen then twists her tongue into Kelly's overflowing snatch.

Kelly falls limp and Karen gobbles and swallows with glee. Kelly begins to come again and Karen sucks it all up. Finally she lifts Kelly and pushes her down onto the bed. She quickly removes the blindfold and looks at her tender captive with a delighted grin. "Wow, that was fun wasn't it? But I'm not ready to call it a night yet. Are you?" Kelly looks up at her mistress with bleary eyes; she knows it's useless to resist.

Karen takes Kelly's arms and ties them over her head to the bed. She checks the gag. "Not to tight I hope." But Karen doesn't wait for a response. In a dreamy haze Kelly's eyes follow her around the room as she bustles about rearranging things. Karen has found a full length mirror and she positions it in front of a chair.

Taking the man by his rod she guides him to the chair. She then begins to do a slow sensuous dance in front of him. All she is wearing is the leather mini-skirt and she sexily pulls down the zipper. As she writhes the skirt slowly glides over her moist skin and falls to the floor. Karen kicks it away with a laugh and turns and shakes her plump round ass in his face. As she wiggles she locks her eyes onto Kelly's. Karen speaks to the man but she never stops looking at her captive on the bed.

"Isn't this a great ass? I haven't met a man yet who hasn't want to spank me and fuck me that way." She giggles. "I guess a few have...Ok, more than a few." She's bent down and picked up the black leather skirt and starts to roll it into a long thick tube. She's still staring into Kelly's eyes as she tests the leather by slapping it against her own leg. She smiles wickedly handing the man this new weapon as she climbs across his lap. The mirror is positioned so Karen can watch herself and Kelly at the same time.

Karen reaches down and tightly grips two legs of the chair. She tosses her hair back and whispers, "Do your worst, big boy." The leather comes down across her sweet plump ass with a solid 'whap.' Karen grins and grips more tightly to the chair. "Again," she whispers hoarsely. Another blow falls, then another. Her gorgeous buns glow pink then red and Karen begins to thrash and writhe in his lap lifting her rear into each fall of the leather then slapping her pelvis into his crotch. She howling and laughing and still watching Kelly's beautiful brown eyes.

Kelly can only stare in silence and fear. Karen looks like a wild bucking bronco as her head shoots up and down and her hair flies wildly. Her legs are kicking and her pelvis grinds into him. He can feel her juices dripping on his crotch. Her ass is now ruby red and her knuckles are white as her fingers squeeze the legs of the chair.

Still the leather comes down again and again. Karen's laughter and howls seem endless. But with a crash the chair splits apart and they fall to the floor. Karen is still laughing as she stands and strokes her tender bottom. She shakes her now burning buns at Kelly and grins.

Still looking at Kelly, Karen address the man as he struggles to his feet. "This is usually the point where you do it in my ass. And Kelly has seen this a few times. I have to admit, I've done guys that way." Karen has picked up the mirror and she's walking towards the bed. "You know Kelly has never done that. Never had a nice fat cock in her sweet little bottom." Karen is arranging the mirror by the side of the bed. Kelly is beginning to panic as she listens to the tall and beautiful playmate talk.

"Kelly girl's never had it through the back door." Karen is undoing the bonds and with a deft motion she pulls Kelly across the bed so she's face down with the mirror at her head. Her pretty little rear end, so admired by Karen is out and exposed as her legs dangle over the other side. "Don't you think Kelly should have it in the ass? Shouldn't the beautiful playmate Kelly Marie Monaco feel your hot cock bursting inside her ass? Don't you want to?" With these words Kelly begins to shake and pull against the cords; her pleading screams are muffled by the gag.

Karen is gently stroking Kelly's rear. "You know the thing about butt fucking is that if the two people can get it together it's really the best. But it's kind of sad too." Kelly is moaning and crying now. She can see herself in the mirror and she watches as Karen lovingly caresses her pulsating bottom. "It almost always means the end of the orgy. Because it's, you know, a little dirty." She laughs lightly. "Once a cock has been in an asshole it's got to be cleaned up real good before it goes anywhere else. The other funny thing. Guys always fuck you in the ass after coming in your pussy and coming in your mouth. A lot of guys, by time they get to your ass, they take a long, long, long time to come. What about you, handsome? How long will it take you to come in my Kelly girl. I bet it will take an hour."

Now Kelly screams again and her screams don't stop. Karen kisses her rear tenderly. Then moves her mouth onto the man's rod. She gives it a few slurps to get it hard and wet and then places it on the crack of Kelly's ass. Kelly is still screaming and trying to kick back but she's pressed between the man and the bed. Karen smiles at her in the mirror as her hand guides the cock head just to the edge of Kelly's asshole.

Kelly throws back her head and her whole body tightens. She feels the first inch sink into her. "That's the secret when you have a virgin," Karen instructs. "Guys like to drill right in, but it takes finessing." She guides a little more in using one hand to hold Kelly steady from the waist down as the rest of her body writhes in panic. Slowly he slides more and more in until his whole impaling shaft is swallowed up in her ass. He pulls back a touch and then pushes in again.

Karen sighs and falls back on the bed next to Kelly. She slips one hand under Kelly's belly and the fingers slide down in search for the captive girl's clit. Karen's other hand is stroking her hair. She whispers, "You're a good girl Kelly. You're being so good. Just ride with it. Oh, you look so good." The man is now holding Kelly's legs and follows her body as it bucks and bends against him. He starts to feel her pushing into him in response and they have finally gotten into a coordinated rhythm. Her ass seems to hungrily seek him out each time he pulls back and he drills in harder and deeper. Kelly's screams are turning into moans. She seems in a trance as Karen keeps repeating, "You're so good. You're being so good." She can feel Karen's fingers digging into her pussy and she looks at her own face in the mirror as she begins to come. She's too exhausted and dizzy and lays limp and languid as the man still pumps away. Karen pulls out her fingers and let's Kelly suck off her own juices. The man still drills into her ass but he's looking dizzy too. Karen leaps from the bed and stands behind him to give him support. She uses her hands to hold his cock in Kelly's ass. "Oh, you've got to come. Pretty little Kelly needs to feel it flowing in her ass." With that he gasps and starts to pour inside of Kelly. She feels the heat and her body tightens trying to hold him in. He keeps coming as Karen giggles and Kelly moans. Finally the two collapse on the bed next to Kelly.

But Karen seems to have endless energy. She pulls the man up and pushes him toward the shower. "You need to clean that thing up. I'll take care of Kelly girl." She laughs and shoves him away. "Don't forget to use lots of soap," she yells as he closes the door.

Karen turns to Kelly. "Oh, my pretty baby. You did great." She is gently undoing the ties and she lifts Kelly onto the bed and into her lap. She careful removes the gag and Kelly gulps in air. She feels her body quiver as she's cuddled in Karen's arms. "Oh, My, God," she gasps. "What have you done to me?"

Karen only laughs. "Why don't you lay back and get some rest? I've got some unfinished business." She leaves the bed and strides confidently towards the shower. Kelly bleary with bliss crawls to the center of the bed and wraps a blanket around her tingling body.

Karen walks right into the bathroom and without hesitating steps right into the shower. She embraces the man and kisses him wildly. He leans down and sucks her nipples which are hard and red with excitement. She turns around and uses one hand to hold the shower nozzle so she can steady herself. She uses the other hand to lather up his cock with soap. She then pulls it into her own ass. He responds by ramming right into her. In mere seconds their thrusting and pushing is synchronized and they are fucking wildly. Karen wants to scream put she doesn't want to disturb Kelly's rest. But this is a quick fuck. In a matter of minutes they both come. Karen pulls him off and soaps him down again. She washes and scrubs his whole body.

Finally, she wraps a towel around him and orders him to say good night to Kelly. He walks quietly into the other room and is surprised to see her still awake. She lifts up her arms to greet his embrace as he climbs on top of her. She lifts her legs around him and crosses her ankles against his rear. "Let's go nice and slow," she whispers sultrily into his ear. His cock slips right in and they begin to rock back and forth. Kelly is kissing his face and her mouth finds his; her tongue seems to follow the motions of his shaft inside her. They keep rocking this way until Kelly's body begins to shake in a spasm of orgasms, waves of energy pour through her as her honey juices flow onto his cock. Now he comes too and Kelly squeezes her legs in an effort to wring him dry. Her body straightens and vibrates in one last insane orgasm and she yells out, "Holy shit!" but then covers her mouth in embarrassment.

There's a tingling laugh and Karen comes bounding into the room wrapped in a white towel. "Isn't this fun?" she squeals. She leaps on the bed and standing over the other two she drops the towel revealing her muscled body glistening from the warm shower. "OK, who's going to do me now?" she asks.

Thus it goes all night. In the morning he wakes up alone, not sure if it was a dream. But he finds on the headboard two black sheer stockings, a torn black shirt, and the ripped up white slip.

12