Kelly Teases Daddy-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up stairs in the study Craig slipped his cock back into his pants and began saving and labelling the video footage that he'd recorded while watching Kelly and his father. Fuck, he'd got some pretty hot stuff there; he couldn't wait to start editing it. There should be a good return on this one and It made the extra camera's in the kitchen worth it. Just then the door opened and Kelly slipped in.

"He's gone, how did it look?"

"Great, fucking out of this world, you were incredible honey" replied Craig.

"Hmmmm let me see some" asked Kelly as she settled into Craig's lap.

Craig click on to a file, and once the picture appeared, scrolled forward.

On the screen Kelly was bent over, her hips swaying. Then Steve appeared in Camera.

Craig's hand moved inside Kelly's leg, she parted them slightly, and he began to stroke her still wet and sticky cunt.

THE END

Thank you, Steve and Kelly, for sharing your fantasies with me and allowing me to use them as the basis for this story. However It must be stated that this is a work of fiction and not an account of a real event. There will be at least another two Kelly and Steve stories to come, both with a voyeuristic and exhibitionist theme.

I am always interested to hear feedback and suggestion from my readers, and will consider story ideas. However this is at my discretion, so please don't take it personally if I say no. I particularly love chatting to women, about my work, their thought and feelings, and this enables me, to write better.

Before contacting me, there several things to consider, I will not write about child abuse, excessive violence to woman, disfiguration, scat, etc, impregnation. This is my choice, these themes do not appeal to me and it is NOT an invitation to debate or argue over them. If you looking for Child Abuse stories, then perhaps you should consider seeking advise from a professional.

Generally my younger characters that are teenagers are 18, perhaps 16 (legal age of consent in the UK) if the background context to the story makes it necessary.

If you are contacting me, please don't just add me, let me know who you are, age and sex, and couple of words about why you are contacting me. It polite and good web etiquette to do so. If you are under 18, its best for you not to contact me, In the UK it could be classed as grooming, and this criminal offence.

The rules above are Nothing personal, but are for my own safety and I hope you will respect them and me.

12