Kelly's Liberation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off," Libby begged. "Please: take it off, get my tits out Kelly, take my tits out..."

I pulled the dress up and off, and there were her breasts, sitting easy, gently and free upon her chest and exposed to the world. The sudden rush of cool evening air upon her bared breasts hit Libby like the proverbial tonne of bricks, and she was suddenly frozen: mouth open, head tipped back, eyes shut tight. I gently guided her to step around, to face the camera front-on with me standing behind; I slipped the remote out of her frozen hand to take the picture just so, with her face frozen, seemingly on the brink of an orgasm. I knew I shouldn't, I knew I said I wouldn't, we wouldn't, but I simply had to tip her over the brink...

...so I quickly reset the remote timer, reached up and grabbed her by the breasts.

And she came. A gust of steamy breath spilled out of her mouth into the cool evening air and she came with a quivering, exhaling burst of surprised noise; and as I massaged and kneaded her breasts gently, knowing from my own experience what felt good and what felt great, I kept her coming until the camera went off, catching her face in the open-mouthed gasp of a surprised orgasm.

"...Kelly!" she finally cried as I stopped massaging her boobs, cupping them gently as I let her recover. "I thought... I thought you said no groping...?"

"Well, yeah," I allowed, with a wicked grin indicating no regrets whatsoever.

"You made me come," Libby realised. "Kelly: you touched me, and you made me come; I was so close, you only had to touch my tits and I came..."

"Well..." I said. "I could tell you were that close -- so I decided to do you a little favour. Just coz I love you."

With her tits still resting gently in my hands, she turned to catch my eye. "Thank you," she said, with a warm smile. "Thank you for that... and I look forward to returning the favour," she added, with sultry optimism.

"That was just another 'spur of the moment' thing," I demurred. "No need to repay me, Libs... but thanks for the offer."

She looked a bit disappointed, but she must also have realised that I didn't exactly tell her she could never touch me -- there was simply no need. "Okay then..." she said, and we got back into it.

With Libby's dress gone and her tits out, the next step in the sequence was to reduce me to a similar state of undress. So we swapped positions, Libby taking up station behind me; she reclaimed the remote from me, set it on the ground and activated the timer with her toes. And then in one movement she stepped in behind me, pressed her bare naked breasts against the mostly-bared skin of my back, and tucked her fingertips up beneath the lower edge of my bra.

In an involuntary reaction I inhaled deeply with delicious surprise, making my breasts stand out, large and proud; the exquisite sensation of breasts on my back -- Libby's breasts pressed hard against my back -- was incredible, the warmth and softness of her skin immediate and sensational against my own back, the aroused erection of her nipples clear and obvious as they poked hard against me...

"Do you like that?" Libby murmured, with delicious restraint, as we waited for the flash to go off.

"Uh huh..." was all I could manage. My eyes had closed with a marvellous contentment and bliss; finally though my lids I saw the flash, but even after it had gone off, Libby did not move away, staying pressed hard and near.

"I love being so close to you, Kells," Libby whispered to me, tucking her chin in over my shoulder to breath it directly into my ear. "I love when we touch like this... "

There was nothing I could say to that; I felt Libby's fingers slip out from under my bra and slide easily and gracefully down over my stomach, to land easily about my hips, and I felt Libby move slightly to nudge the remote on the ground with her toe to set the timer again.

"I've never enjoyed being so close to anyone as much as this, Kells..." she went on, with my full and undivided attention. "Kelly: I'm not gay, but... but I love you, Kelly," she told me, softly and seriously. "I love you, and..."

The flash went off again, capturing the moment: Libby still with her bared body and breasts hard against my back, my face frozen with incredible delight and astonishment, Libby whispering delicious little confessions into my ear...

"...and I will do anything for you, Kelly," she continued, her hands slipping lower now -- not to my pussy (thankfully -- if she had touched me there I surely would have melted), but instead a tiny bit lower, cupping over the front-inners of my thighs, her hot little palms against my tingling bare legs, her thumbs and forefingers pressing hard against the lacy black edges of my panties... driving me into an unbearable, writhing mini-fit of incredible, brinking pleasure...

"...I will do anything for you, Kelly," she repeated, prodding the remote yet again with her toe to set the timer. "I'll do whatever you ask of me... whatever you ask... but," she added, "only if you ask me for it. Only if you ask."

'Damn you,' I thought, not saying a thing. 'Damn you. Of course you'll leave it to me... of course you won't go ahead and touch me, you won't simply take me and touch me and make me come, dammit... of course it's up to me.'

Oh how I wanted it. I had never wanted anything so bad in my entire life. This long, slow, delicious strip-tease, building ever-higher, ever-closer: it had me teetering on the edge of perhaps the most enormous orgasm I would ever know. All she had to do was touch me -- simply brush her delicate fingers over my spot, through my panties -- and I would come with the thunder. But she left it to me... she left it to me to say...

"Ughhhh," I groaned, with boundless desire and frustration. "I can't," I moaned. "I can't do it... I just can't do it to Tom..."

The flash went off, and in the corner of my eye I saw Libby smile. "I know," she agreed.

"Oh but I want to, Libby," I promised her. "I really, really want to... more than you could ever know..."

I saw her take heart, her optimism lifting again. "Tell me what to do..." Libby whispered, beggingly, imploringly. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it... please Kelly, tell me what you want me to do..."

I squeezed my eyes tight, little tears of absolute frustration pricking against my lids. "I want you..." I whispered, the incredible forbidden pleasure of the situation making me press hard back into her, grinding and writhing back into her soft warm semi-naked embrace... "I want you to..."

"Yes..." Libby murmured, her hands moving slightly, her fingers crossing the threshold, wandering incrementally across my panties, bare millimetres away from my burning hot centre... "Yes...?"

I groaned again, even as the camera flashed again. "I want you to take off my bra," I told her, finding myself grinning as I bested my temptation and denied myself the forbidden.

I turned my head slightly, to see Libby grinning too. "God you're strong, Kells," she told me, admiration clear in her voice. "You are so strong. If our roles had been reversed... if you had put the question to me..."

"I know," I said, sparing her the trouble of confessing it.

"I love you for it, too, Kelly," she told me. "You're the strongest girl I know." She moved her hands away from the danger-zone of my pelvis and wrapped her arms around my torso, to hug me warmly.

"Love you too, Libs." I wrapped my arms in turn about hers, and we held each other thusly: warm and with friendship, even in spite of her bare breasts on my bare back, triumphal over the temptation to which we both had nearly succumbed; Libby decided to take a picture of that too, and we saw on the laptop that it was the most beautiful, warm and loving shot yet.

"Okay: time to get this bra off!" Libby declared; she stepped back, finally getting her tits off my back, and in a flash she had the hooks undone. We paused for a picture, her holding the undone straps back and away -- a small step towards the long-awaited unveiling of my bosom.

Next, Libby took a half-step back towards me, pushing the straps forward and down my arms, leaving the cups resting precariously upon my breasts; and the flash went off. Next -- and with mutual delight -- Libby let the bra fall away and my breasts were free, out and uncovered; I grabbed her hands and pushed them onto my breasts, making her gather them up and squeeze them together, earning a delighted little squeal from Libby in the process; and the flash went off again, and then again as we let my breasts fall free and uncovered for the benefit of our many fans... and they were all in for a hell of a show indeed.

"Alright then," she said as I turned to face her, my tits bared and facing her own. "Time to get rid of our knickers now!"

"Let's do it together," I suggested, keen to have us both totally naked. "Let's take each other's panties off at the same time."

"Righto!" said Libby, and we stepped in close, face-to-face, laying our hands upon each other's waistlines -- FLASH. Next, we reefed each others' panties lower, pulling the fronts down just a little, just above the pubic line -- FLASH. Next -- and with a mutual grin -- we hooked each others' panties down ever further, tucking them snug beneath our buttocks, and with unspoken accord we stepped right into each other: pressing my neatly-trimmed little bush hard against Libby's shaven mound, and pressing our tits hard against each others' -- FLASH.

"Damn," Libby quivered, as we stood so close together, pressed so hard, so intimately against the other as we let our panties fall to the ground, utterly naked. "You sure you can't be tempted...?" she tried.

"You know I'm tempted," I told her, looking into her eyes with a warm smile. "But we can be strong... we can be strong for Tom. Anyways: we'd best take this picture, I think..." I added; the closeness that Libby and I were enjoying was really getting to me: my best friend, stripped naked, hot and sexy and incredible and pressed hard against me... her tits on my tits... her nipples against my nipples... her hips against mine, our cunts so close together I was sure I could feel her moisture intermingling with mine as it ran down my legs... down our legs...

"Okay," she grinned, and she used the remote to take the shot. "Shall we end the series with, umm, 'something special'?" she suggested.

"What did you have in mind?" I smiled in reply.

"Can I tempt you with a kiss?"

She surely, most certainly could tempt me with a kiss. But still, as much as I wanted it, I still wanted to try to remain faithful to Tom... dammit... "Let's make it a 'stage kiss'," I suggested. "We'll tilt our heads and angle ourselves so that it looks like a kiss on camera, but we're not quite kissing, not actually."

"Do you trust me enough to do that?" Libby asked, her grin cranking up.

I matched her grin at the thought of it: Libby sneaking a kiss against my will, as we stood so close, so intimately... "We'll see if I can trust you," I told her.

"Okay..." she grinned, in (joking?) foreboding tones, and we arranged ourselves for the pose. We positioned our heads, tilting slightly about the neck so that our mouths were obscured from the camera; we wrapped our arms about each other, her resting one hand on the back of my neck and another cheekily upon my butt, and my arms wrapped tightly about her and my hands resting at her curves above her hips.

She toed the remote again, to set the timer, and there we stood; embracing with our bodies... our mouths smiling, hidden from the camera... peering at each other between our closed eyelids...

...and a second before the flash went off, she kissed me. I knew she would; her lips met mine, my lips parted and we kissed for real as the flash went off. Her tongue brushed mine and I offered no resistance; my resistance was gone, it fell away, I didn't want her to stop, I wanted it to happen; I knew I was doing more with Libby than I had allowed myself to do, but I couldn't stop. I wanted this. I wanted her kiss, I wanted her to kiss me and I wanted to kiss her and I couldn't stop, and so the kiss kept going, growing steamy as our hands moved to caress each other. I felt her toe the remote, to take another shot as we kissed; and another shot; and another...

My hands moved to her tits even before hers moved to mine, and I fondled her delicious, pert little bosom with arousal and appreciation, tickling her nipples to make them extra-hard even as she cupped my generous boobs with her own hands and did the same. I heard myself moan, encouraging, enticing, and she did the same; all the while taking picture after picture, flash after flash, as we grew hotter and wilder...

...and I felt one of her hands break free from my bosom, her fingers trailing down my stomach, down past my waist, down over my pelvis, down... down...

'...no...' I thought. 'No... gotta draw a line... not there, she can't have that... it's Tom's...!'

...so I beat her to it: my own hand leapt southwards and my fingers landed upon my clit before hers, blocking her access, there being no more room for her fingers on my spot with my fingers there and our hips pressed so hard together. I felt her grin through her frustration, even as we kept on kissing each other; her hand diverted to land upon her own spot, and thus we started to come: touching ourselves, not touching the other, though the backs of our hands were pressed incredibly tightly together, squished and trapped between both of our pelvises as we ground into each other, mutually forcing the other to touch herself ever harder, ever rougher, with ever less mercy, as we started to yell, cry out and scream as our orgasms took control and destroyed any remaining inhibition.

We stood together that way for a little while longer; I knew now for sure our juices were intermingling, I could feel her juices running from her cunt along her fingers and onto my fingers, and vice versa as my juices gushed forth and transferred from my fingers to hers. Soon I could bear it no longer, and I stepped back: I wanted to see it. It was 'the show' that I wanted -- not to touch each other, fuck each other and make the other come, but to see Libby touching herself, watch her touch herself and make herself come... and also to show Libby as I touched myself and made myself come.

Libby understood, and we fell away from each other -- we fell to sit opposite each other, legs spread wide, one hand propping myself slightly off the ground as the other ground deeply into myself, while Libby simply sat back and did herself with both hands, spreading her lips wide so I could see her rude pink depths and her juices gushing forth, and I plied myself wide open so she too could see all of me, we saw all of each other and saw our juices dripping from our gushing wet slits to pool beneath us; and we came, we were already coming but we came some more, yelling now, hollering at each other as we stared wide-eyed at each other, even as the camera kept snapping away -- Libby must have set it to take a continuous series of shots as we masturbated in front of each other and for each other.

Finally, after an apparent eternity of our mutual performance, we were spent -- I collapsed backwards with one final cry and let myself wind down, touching myself slower, softer, plunging less and less deeply into my own depths, and Libby did the same. We both moaned and groaned as we lay back, naked on the cool sandstone tiles of the pool forecourt, naked in the warm evening air, naked as we touched ourselves and caressed ourselves and stared up at the moonless, star-lit night sky; eventually I heard Libby moving, felt Libby reaching for me, and I reached back to her and we held hands -- both of our hands slick with our own juices, and we greedily slopped our fingers amongst the other's to mix our juices together, mix them and intermingle them, and thus we lay for another eternity.

"...Kelly..." I eventually heard Libby say, her breathing still heavy and lumbering as she wound down, as we both wound down from our incredible mutual high. "Kelly... I'm sorry I tried to touch you down there..."

"Don't be," I smiled, as I turned to fix her in the eye. "It's okay."

"I just... I just totally lost control..." she tried to explain.

"I know," I told her again. "It's okay. I promise."

"I've got another confession, Kells..." she added.

'Here we go...' I thought, preparing myself for anything.

"One time -- without you knowing," she began, "I convinced Tom to drive me to a topless bar, up in the mountains... and on the way home," she went on, as I boggled at the thought of Libby putting in a shift at a topless bar, "on the way home we stopped... we sat in Tom's Porsche on the side of the road... and we stripped down and touched ourselves in front of each other."

"You..." I had to check; even as we stayed where we were, lying on our backs next to each other, holding hands slick with each others' intermingled juices, I had to be sure I understood her. "You and Tom... masturbated in front of each other?"

Libby nodded.

"You didn't touch each other?" I checked, a lump in my throat at the thought of it...

"No," she promised me, with an emphatic shake of the head. "No -- we never touched each other. Well, we held hands while we came," she corrected herself, "but I never touched his cock, Kells. And he never touched me down there, or up here. You've gotten closer to me tonight than he ever did," she reminded me.

I heaved a sigh of reaction and relief. "I'm glad, then," I declared.

Libby took heart, and beamed at me. "But you and I, Kells, what we did together just now... wasn't that the hottest thing you've ever done?" she enquired of me, seeking affirmation of her own delight.

"Far and away: hottest thing ever," I confirmed. "Dunno about you, but I think I need a quick swim to help cool down."

"I'm all for it," Libby beamed, and we picked ourselves up long enough to drag our orgasm-weakened bodies over to the pool. We flopped into the water, and the sudden sharpness of the cool immersement took our breaths away, bringing revitalisation; Libby swam over to me and we wrapped ourselves up in another hugging embrace, full-length naked and all over each other as we simply hugged, sharing and celebrating in our love -- and partially re-enacting Neve and Denise's scene from 'Wild Things' after all.

The night went on at a deliciously slow pace, filled with many more orgasms. After our swim we adjourned to the nearest hot shower, where we soaped each other's bodies and -- invigorated by the warmth of the water -- we masturbated in front of each other again; then we returned to the laptop, taking it back to the bedroom where we trimmed, cropped and uploaded our photos to the net, touching ourselves as we reviewed the incredibly hot pictures and coming in front of each other again and again.

But all the while, we refrained from touching each others' pussies; we soaped each other up from head to toe in the shower, and in the bedroom we crawled and writhed over each other, kissing and caressing each other most deliciously, but all the while we did not touch each other; we did not fuck each other; we drove each other to distraction but we did not make the other come.

It was a very blurry line which I had drawn, to retain some modicum of faithfulness to Tom. We were kissing, yes, and we were caressing, yes; we were expressing our mutual affections physically, but we weren't actually having lesbian sex. My cunt was off-limits to her, it was the property of Tom, and likewise her delicious little cunt remained out-of-bounds to me. It probably doesn't make much sense, but Libby respected my boundaries all the same. It was what we had unspokenly decided would allow us to remain friends, without strictly becoming lovers, and it was right.