Kelly's Liberation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, as I took the men's drinks orders, sat to chat with the friendlier-looking groups, made my way to and from the bar and even stepped behind the bar to pour my own orders when Agnes was too busy, I felt Libby's eyes on me too. And we shared many a knowing grin as we worked through our shift, swapping our sides of the bar as agreed so as to let all the patrons have a good close look at us; and when our paths crossed, Libby would sometimes reach over and slap me on my bare behind, or I might sneak up behind her when she wasn't ready and give her a pinch on her own shapely rump, earning a squeal every time.

As the first hour came to a close, Libby and I met to agree it was time to go and change; as we did so, one of the younger patrons spoke up nearby. "Ladies, if it isn't too bold of me to ask," he began, a lot more eloquently than expected, "would you mind if me and my buddies took a picture of your lovely selves?"

They had their camera phones at the ready; as they had managed to put their request as nicely as possible, neither Libby nor I felt that we could refuse. Arranging ourselves for a pose, I was prepared to simply stand near to Libby, with my tits out and pointing at her as I smiled demurely for the camera. But Libby had other plans -- she got right up into my space, pressing right up against me for the boys: tit on tit, hands on my arse, her crotch hard against my crotch.

Libby's daring provocation brought a truly appreciative cry from the lads, and they snapped picture after picture. I was laughing with surprise and my own delight, but Libby favoured the cameras with a truly smoking, sultry look as she held herself hard against me... and her far hand, hidden away from the cameras, was rubbing up and down over my buttock most alluringly, and arousingly, with surprising but clear intent...

"Okay -- shows over for now, boys," she suddenly told them, as I looked at her with renewed surprise. "We're off for a bit of a break. But don't you go anywhere, we'll be back soon..."

Over the half-hearted cries of protest from the lads, Libby clutched my hand and dragged me at a half-run back to our change room. Once inside, she slammed the door and locked it, and before I had even caught my breath she was on me again -- grinding her crotch hard against mine, tits against my tits yet again, and this time favouring me with the most lustful kiss she had kissed me with yet, moaning and groaning as I realised how very, extremely horny she was.

"Kelly..." she whispered, between her embraces on my surprised but willing lips, between the hot and heady lashes of her tongue against mine. "Kelly... I haven't stopped watching you out there, Kells. I haven't stopped watching you out there: showing yourself off to all of them... flirting with the guys you catch perving on you... talking with the guys, sitting right next to them, laughing and fluffing your hair as though you didn't have your tits out at all... Kelly," she whispered breathily, leaving off her kisses to fix me in the eye...

"Kelly," she said again, as I caught my breath -- astonished at her sudden horny turn, my heart pounding, racing to catch my breath as my own unrealised horniness suddenly slammed home in me, making my own crotch slick with moisture, making my own hands run over her back and buttocks, making me press my own tits hard into hers and rub my own crotch hard up against hers, wanting more kisses, more kisses... but wanting also to hear what she had to say, what she was going to say next, hoping to hear what I wanted to hear...

"Kelly," she said, and she said it, she said what I was yearning, dying to hear from her soft, delectable, delicious lips: "I want you Kelly. I want to have you now..."

I fixed her in the eye, my mouth falling slightly with incredible, wanton hunger as I finally heard it from her. Oh, how so very badly I wanted it. How very badly I wanted to say it, to say those simple, forbidden words: "take me Libs... I'm yours, take me, have me..."

"...I'm so sorry," was what I said instead.

I couldn't. I just couldn't do it. Had I been single, I would have done it -- I knew that now, with absolute surety. But then, even leaving aside my sworn faithfulness to my Tom, I also knew my desires were not piqued because I strictly wanted Libby. I was so horny I wanted anyone, anybody, any person of any gender. And that wouldn't have been fair on Libby; given the love that we shared, to have shared in the ultimate act of love based merely on wanting anything from anyone at that particular point in time, would not have been fair. It would not have been fair on our love, and it would likely have ultimately destroyed our love because I knew, beyond this night, I could never do it with her again. She was not who I truly wanted.

"I'm sorry," I said again, as she leaned back to look me in the eye, looking somewhat crestfallen but not terribly surprised. She would have known the reason why I said no, but I told her anyway: "It's Tom..."

She nodded bravely. "I know," she said, simply. "He's a lucky guy, Kells."

My heart was breaking, as I wondered and feared that hers may have been breaking because of my rejection. I needn't have worried about the state of her heart though, as she quickly reached for her bag with a crooked grin and said, "I was pretty sure you were going to turn me down. I'm sorry I've pushed you again, by the way," she added. "But it was worth it, just to make sure. Just in case you told me 'yes'."

"It's okay," I promised her. "I very nearly told you 'yes'; I was so tempted Libs, really I was. So what's in the bag?" I added, my curiosity very much piqued.

"Just a couple of little somethings," she told me, her grin sprouting anew. "A little consolation prize for the both of us, which I brought along just in case I couldn't sway you..." And she brought them out of the bag: a matching pair of shiny new vibrators, long and most decidedly cock-like, the low light of the change room glinting off their stainless-steel finishes.

On any other day, in any other situation, I would have laughed at them. Or been astonished. Or possibly offended. But on this day: I grabbed at the one intended for me, greedily. "Thank god," I groaned, finding the on-switch after a brief search. "I have never needed something in my cunt so bad as I do right now..."

"Kelly: I promise you, I know exactly how you feel," Libby nodded, with feeling. The room was filled with the twinned sounds of our vibrators buzzing madly, loud and unforgiving like implements of heavy industry; but after a shared grin their buzzing was muted as we simultaneously grasped the things, lined them up and plunged them deeply into ourselves.

My eyes widened as the entirely new sensation gripped me from within. Never before had I known the joys of a vibrator; I've never owned one, nor a dildo, and in fact before I had discovered Libby's treasure-trove of nudie pics on Literotica I wasn't really all that much into masturbation. But now...

...now the incessant, unstoppable vibrations from the slender, eight-inch implement sparked a sudden and delicious warmth within me, lighting up my inner depths like a spark to a pool of gasoline; the delicious warmth spread outwards from my core and radiated to the tips of my fingers, the ends of my toes, blazing hotly off the top of my scalp. It didn't take me long to come to the teetering edge; I was already riled up terribly and exquisitely from our little show for the boys this evening, and then from Libby's kisses and her touch, and as if I needed it to rile me further now I had to watch Libby as she also drove herself to the brink of madness.

I truly had no choice in the matter. Hooked as I was on pornography, on all things pornographic -- especially live shows such as those so generously performed by Libby -- there was no way I could hope to look away from the maddeningly, hornifyingly awesome sight of Libby gripping her vibrator; plunging it deep inside her bald, shaven, dripping cunt; and slipping it in and out, up and down...

"Oh god," she breathed, obviously on the edge of a cataclysmic orgasm. "Oh god... oh god! Kells!" she gasped as she opened her eyes to watch me. "Kells... are you okay?"

I could barely even open my mouth to answer. "Uhhhhh..." was the best I could manage, in a trembling and flighty vibrato.

"Kells," Libby grinned, amused at my linguistic difficulties. "Kells... move it in and out Kells... move it in and out of you..."

"I can't," I moaned -- it was the truth. I couldn't move it. I hadn't even dared to pull it back out from the instant I put it in. "I can't move it... it'll kill me," I promised her. "If I move it, I'll come so hard I'm gunna diiiie..."

Libby grinned instantly. Even as she kept working at herself, even as she kept plunging her own buzzing vibrator in and out of her perfect, grasping little snatch, she stepped over to me... and even before she did it I knew what she intended to do...

"No, Libby," I begged, I pleaded. "No..." I whispered, totally in submission. "Please... no..."

But she did it: she reached down and gently, very gently, she wrapped her fingers about my hand, my hand that had a hold of my vibrating tormentor, and slowly, oh so slowly, she helped me pull it out...

"Ahhh..." I breathed as the terrible thing slipped slowly out of me, incrementally, millimetre by millimetre, buzzing me and tingling me and burning exquisitely. "Aaaargh... uuuuugh..."

"Are you ready?" she whispered in my ear; and I could see her own pleasure building and mounting, her bare naked breasts heaving as she breathed hard and she kept plunging her own vibrator in and out of her, in and out, in... oh god, not IN...

But before I could voice an objection, she did it. She pushed against my hand and made me plunge the unholy thing back into my deep, pulsating, slickened depths, and I came.

I came like never before. I came with the deepest, howlingest, most astonished and animalistic noise I had ever heard from myself; I came from the root of my soul and the depths of my being. I could barely stand it, and barely stand up; I crashed bodily into Libby even as she came too, she came as she watched the vibrator plunge back into my depths and she came as she watched me come, and we kept on coming together. We did it, we held each other upright as we plunged our steely buzzing wands deep into ourselves and we howled and we cried and we came and we came and we came.

I'll never know how long we stood there, coming in each other's arms; after what may have been a minute or an hour, a knock at our door finally snapped us out of our orgasmic stupor. "Come on ladies!" boomed the jovial yet business-like tones of Agnes. "Get out of each other and get back to work! I'm not paying you two good money to munch each others' boxes -- get back out there and shake it around before a riot starts!"

With the fun over, Libby and I grinned sheepishly at each other, even as we wound down from our orgasms that -- without Agnes's intervention -- may otherwise never have ended. "We'll be right out, Ags," Libby promised her.

"Make it quick, or I'm docking an hour's pay!" she threatened, and we heard her stomping off.

"Oh my god," I breathed, as we hurried to get into our second outfits -- I was having trouble slipping my thin lacey G-string up my legs, slick as they were with my flowing juices. "Libby... damn Libby, but that was awesome!"

"Wasn't it though?" she agreed, her breasts heaving most distractingly as she too raced to dress herself in her next outfit. "Kells: I want to say sorry again, for trying to... you know..."

I knew; she was referring to the kiss, and how she tried yet again to convince me to give in to her. "It's okay," I told her, with a wink. "But Libby: I was tempted. Truly I was. You know, I bet if you'd actually pressed your case with Tom, he would have given in too," I added.

"Well, if it'll make you feel better, I can try to seduce Tom next time I see him..." she offered, in a fairly obvious half-joking, half-serious tone.

I smiled at the joke, though I was surprised to find the concept had a certain allure to it... "Only if I can join in!" I declared -- a half-serious-joke of my own.

"It's a deal," Libby declared; and with the mood thus lightened, we finished our preparations and bustled back out into the pub. There was no time to reapply make-up, re-do our hair, or wash away the sticky, heady juices that still clung to our legs and crotches -- we just had to face the crowds as we were, consequences be damned.

Our reappearance before the bustling crowd -- tits akimbo, as always -- was met with a long "Heeeeey" from the ensemble, as if to uniformly say "welcome back strangers -- long time no see!" We grinned our apologies and set back to work, heading off to opposite sides of the barroom to serve the men once more.

The second hour passed much as the first had done, though I was helped along by a pleasant after-glow from my private encounter with Libby. As the drinks were consumed, the men became easier and friendlier -- not in a groping sort of way, more in the set of their body language as I chatted with them and took their orders, as if it became easier for them to deal with a topless woman after a few cold ones.

Just as Libby had promised, I was having so much fun; it was an incredible boost to my self-esteem, knowing that every single one of them in the room thought me a total hottie, and I flirted ever-more with the safer-looking ones and thrilling in the joy of it.

Before I knew it, Libby was signalling -- with that unmistakable glint in her eye -- that it was time for our second hourly break. Safely back in our change room, it was on again: the vibrators fell back to hand and we gave in to mindless abandon once again, plunging the wicked instruments deep into ourselves and watching the other build to yet another mindless, hollering series of orgasms.

Having allowed ourselves only five minutes' break to avoid the wrath of Agnes, and realising we had only brought two costumes each, this time we agreed to 'fuck it all', to throw all caution to the wind and the consequences be damned -- so we sauntered back out into the crowd totally and utterly naked, not a stitch on us, the sticky moisture of our still-flowing juices glinting obviously in the barlight for all to see... and they loved it, treating us to a full two-minute standing ovation, howling their approval as we let it all hang out and rejoiced.

By that stage I simply didn't care any more -- let them all see me. Let them see my tits, large and proud; let them see my arse, bare and full; let them see my pussy, recently shaved in anticipation of having to model very small items of underwear for very large crowds, and even more recently plied by a large buzzing vibrator. My lips were still puffy and full with my arousal, my juices were literally smeared about my pubis and my inner thighs. And I just didn't care. Let them see it, I thought. I wanted them to see it.

The final hour passed in a blur; we didn't drink anything ourselves but we still were drunk, drunk on the heady bewilderment of it all, and looking back now I truly am having trouble gleaning the finer details. I can remember the crowd getting rowdier, and a few brawls springing up over on Libby's side of the bar, quickly brought under control by the bikers. Heaven knows what Libby was doing over there but it was getting the lads quite riled, and they were literally fighting for her attention. My half of the bar were far better behaved -- I think my own giddy elation was affecting my patrons, we all swanned about in a disbelieving, hazy daze at the wonder of it all.

Finally we were done; nine o'clock chimed on the old blood-spattered mahogany clock high on the wall, and I saw Libby trying to gain my attention, calling me over to join her. When I reached her I saw she had a retinue: four burly bikers were serving as her personal guard, her behaviour seemingly having called for a security escort. She said something to them, and my heart nearly stopped as two of them reached for me... but I needn't have worried, as they simply picked me up and helped me stand up on the bar, alongside Libby who had also been lifted high above the throng, and the sight of our naked selves standing high and proud above the men raised yet another ovation.

"Thank you, gentlemen!" Libby cried out, once they had settled down a little. "Thank you very kindly for having us tonight, but I'm afraid it is now time for us to be going."

On cue, the crowd cried out their disappointment.

"Yes, yes, I know..." she commiserated, as we grinned at the crowd's kindness. "But don't you worry ¬-- you can rest assured I will be right back here, same time next week. Howzat sound?"

The crowd cheered their approval; shortly I saw a few of my favourites calling, and I realised they were saying "what about Kelly? What about Kelly??"

"How about it, Kelly?" Libby asked me before them all and putting me on the spot, the cheeky thing. "Reckon we can tempt you back, next week?"

I made a show of pulling a wry face -- but secretly, I had only one answer, and after making them wait and listening to a few more plaintive pleas, I gave them the truth: "I wouldn't miss it for the world," I assured her, and them all.

That provoked perhaps the loudest cheer of the evening. Libby and I grinned and laughed as we watched them cheer victoriously, jumping up and down and hugging each other with glee; shortly our minders decided the crowds had had enough, and they paraded us on their shoulders about the pub on what may have been a 'victory lap', allowing us to show off our naked bodies one last time. The crowds reached out for us, craning for contact as though we were rockstars, and both Libby and I rewarded them with smiles, eye-contact, and we even reached out to touch a few hands, most magnanimously.

The bikers carried us safely back to our change room, also thanking us profusely as they departed. We went into our room to find a beer mug stuffed with big-dollar bills. "Where did that come from?" I frowned.

"That'll be from Agnes," Libby explained. "You know: our salary?"

I frowned for a few more moments, but then I laughed again. I had been having so much fun out there that I'd totally forgotten this wasn't just a hobby, it was a job; we were paid for our services, and quite handsomely so. "Holy shit!" I observed, staring at all the money. "Does she always pay you this much?"

"At first she paid a flat hourly rate, but after a while she realised I was bringing in that much extra business she turned it into a percentage of the till."

"Well," I breathed, still goggling at all the money. "Either she made a killing on the till tonight... or she's upped your percentage!"

"Half of this is going to you, you know," she reminded me.

I laughed again. I'd had so much fun that night, taking money for my trouble almost seemed too much.

We eyed the vibrators once again, but we decided that it was time to get going; there was plenty of time for that in the car, we realised. So we got all our stuff together and strode naked towards the car park, still riding such a delicious high that we agreed it would be an absolute, positive shame to have to put clothes on again. Besides, it's not like there was anyone out there who hadn't already seen us starkers...

But we were wrong. Strolling through the carpark towards Tom's 'Big Bruiser', my heart was gripped with panic as we beheld a group of four guys standing around the car. They were huge, all of them big and bulky, each one of them missing teeth and with scars on their faces... the very definition of ugly, unpleasant hillbilly hicks.

"Well hello, Libby," one of them -- apparently their leader -- spoke up. "How nice to see you again. And you've brought along a friend this time..."