Kenny & John: A Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled to the side of the bed and sat up on the edge, easily lifting Kenny with him, still imprisoned in his arms. He laid Kenny across his laps, legs and arms dangling down. John smacked Kenny's ass firmly. "You've been a naughty boy, son. Daddy has to discipline you now." He didn't want to hurt Kenny. In fact, he didn't want to cause any pain. This was all just part of the fun. More than anything, he enjoyed caressing and groping those melons. But his aching cock towering up between Kenny's torso and his abdomen demanded more drastic measures.

"Be a good son and reach into the nightstand and grab a condom and the lube."

Kenny wiggled his ass as he pulled the drawer. John spanked him playfully. John took the condom and lube from Kenny. He dabbed lube on his thumb, which he poked into Kenny's anus. "Oh, daddy!" Kenny said enticingly. John stretched out Kenny's hole some more, applying more lube as needed, before ripping open the condom and rolling it on. He lifted Kenny to his feet. "Sit on your daddy's lap, son."

Kenny flashed his smile and squatted down till John's cock pushed through his sphincter. He leaned into John's chest, wrapped himself in John's arms, and pulled his legs off the floor. His body slid down, impaling itself. "Oh fuck!" John cried out. Kenny moaned luxuriously and squirmed on John's cock.

"Oh, you little devil. Fuck, Kenny, I can't last much longer."

"I want to ride you, daddy."

John dropped his arms, letting Kenny get up. He laid himself on his back. Kenny straddled him and rode his cock, slowly, enjoying every millimeter. "Oh, that's nice," John murmured, relaxing. The pressure in his guts eased. Kenny soothed John's aching cock, his anus a haven. But no sooner had John closed his eyes and his breathing grew calm that Kenny clenched his muscles and bobbed like a coiled spring.

"Fuck!" John bellowed. Quickly his guts and balls tensed up and his breathing grew ragged. And then Kenny sprung to his feet and was off the bed.

"What the fuck, Kenny!" John cried out. Again, Kenny had driven him to the edge only to be pulled back. John couldn't bother trying to chase Kenny again. He grabbed his cock and was about to jerk off when Kenny said, "Fuck me, daddy!" Kenny was leaning over the mattress, legs bent and spread apart, his ass up. He shook his ass. "Come on, daddy. Let's do it doggy style."

John couldn't resist. It was his favorite position. He got behind Kenny and pushed his cock in. He loved watching his cock enter a man in this position. "You're an imp, Kenny, a mischievous imp." He slapped Kenny's ass. There was no point in delaying, he needed to cum. He gripped Kenny's hips firmly, determined not to let him escape, and pounded his cock into Kenny roughly. It would only take a few seconds, he told himself, desperate to relief the pressure.

"Cum on my ass, daddy!"

John shook violently. He felt as though a strong vice was gripping his nuts. He felt his cock throb but he dared not pull out yet. He pulled Kenny to meet his thrusts. He won't let Kenny break free just as he was about to shoot. A few more thrusts and he knew he was safe. There was no turning back. His cock popped out of Kenny's hole. John tore the condom off and jacked his cock, rising up on his toes, the other hand squeezing his nuts. He stared at Kenny's sweet little tush as he let loose a torrent of cum, drenching those dark cheeks with his creamy white essence. John's pelvis thrust a few more times as he shook out the last drops. He eased back down to his heels but his legs refused to support him. He stumbled backward against the wall and slid down to the floor.

He sat on his heinie, legs out in front of him, watching his cum drip down the curves of Kenny's posterior, a posterior that appeared to be getting closer. Still bent forward, Kenny stepped backward, smiling at John from between his legs. Kenny's wet ass filled John's field of vision and then it was right in front of his face. John leaned forward and licked up his cum, marveling at the warmth of Kenny's skin, the smoothness of it. He burrowed his tongue into the anus, gently, tenderly, wanting only to soothe.

When John backed off, Kenny lowered himself between John's legs and they embraced each other.

***

Some twenty odd years later, Ken Cho sat at another Korean restaurant in a different town, a town he called home for the last nine years. There were other men, mostly young and Asian, at the long table. He smiled on them paternally. His appearance hadn't changed much. Only the gray in his once jet black hair gave any indication of his age.

His thoughts drifted away for a minute when a voice brought him back. "Excuse me, Mr. Cho. Sorry to bother you, but the guys said you could help me find something without meat."

A young white man stood nervously on the other side of the table. His tall, beefy build didn't quite fit Kenny's image of a vegetarian.

"Of course. Sit down--"

"Matt, sir. Matt Bowden. It's good to meet you, sir."

"Good to meet you as well, Matt. Are you a vegetarian?"

"Well, mostly. I do eat poultry and seafood, but not beef or pork," Matt said nodding to the other guys.

"Do you like spicy foods, Matt?"

"Some, nothing too spicy."

"Well, Matt, I was going to order jajangmyung for myself. It's a noodle dish with a smooth black bean sauce mixed with chopped onions, zucchini, and potatoes. There's also bibimbap, a rice dish with seasoned vegetables which you mix with sesame oil and hot chili paste."

"They both sound good, Mr. Cho."

"Call me Ken. We're friends here."

"Thank you, Ken."

"We can order both with extra bowls so we can share. That way you can try both. I've already ordered a vegetable pancake for an appetizer. You're welcome to try that too. It's too large for me to eat all by myself."

"Thank you. I'll follow your lead."

After he placed the order, Ken sat back and grinned. He didn't say a word though. He was lost in his own memories.

"I hope I don't come across as being insensitive, Ken, but the guys told me that you lost your husband a few months ago. Please accept my condolences."

"Thank you, Matt. That's very kind of me. It's been almost seven months since John passed away. I don't know how I would have made it this far without these guys. They're my family now." Ken smiled at the men around the table, who smiled back.

"They speak highly of you. In fact, they told me you and John started this dining club."

"It was John's idea actually. When we first arrived at this town, there were only a few gay men and nothing in the way of social outlets. We would invite the gay men we met out for dinner. Of course, back then we had to drive at least half an hour to find ethnic restaurants. This town has come a long way since."

They fell silent then and waited for the food. Ken was still drifting off, remembering that night when he and John met. They shared the dishes, Ken solicitously asking Matt if they were to his satisfaction. Matt could only nod as he stuffed himself. He was somewhat self-conscious about his table manners but Ken's broad smile set his mind at ease.

Later, they stood together outside as the men kissed Ken good night. They huddled in their coats, backs turned to the wind. "Brr, it's chilly tonight," Matt said.

Ken only nodded.

"I could use a hot drink. How about you? Coffee?"

Ken smiled. "I don't drink coffee. Do you happen to like chocolate cake?"

"It's one of my vices actually."

"Well, Matt. Forgive me if I'm being too forward, but you are welcome to come to my place for hot tea and chocolate cake. It's just a few blocks away."

"I'd love to."

Ken smiled broadly up at Matt, noting how his light brown hair waved in the wind. He reached out and took Matt's hand. Matt smiled back at Ken. As they walked down the street, Ken said, "Let me tell you how John and I met."

12