Ken's Wife

Story Info
Visitors make his wife a slut.
3.9k words
3.32
290k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large country house where Ken Simpson and his wife lived was the main result of his successful venture into the stock market. Deals that he had made over the past ten years had made him wealthy and he and his wife, although they had become used to it, considered themselves to have not been changed at all by it.

Ken was 45 years old; his once wavy red hair was now rather thinning on top. He never worked out at all but he was still relatively fit. Ken was not a tall man at only 1.65m, and at 120 lbs could be considered quite skinny in build. His busy life style had taken its toll on his stress levels and an occasional visit to the therapist had been necessary to point him back in the right direction.

Denise Simpson was the same age as her husband, but naked looked a lot younger. I say naked because when dressed she looked like a 60 year old. Being a housewife was something Denise had taken for granted in her marriage and this had meant that for the most part of her active life she looked rather dowdy and homely in her appearance.

Being slightly taller her husband, at 1.78m had never been a problem with her but had made Ken feel a little intimidated by her. This made Ken happy to see his wife dressed as she usually was, as the dowdy look went some way to alleviate these unnecessary feelings. There was always the underlying fact in his mind, however, that underneath those drab clothes Denise had a magnificent figure.

Keeping such a large house on her own was hard work for Denise and although happy to do so most of the time, she did from time to time feel the employment of a house keeper would make her life a lot easier. Ken did not agree with this, although lack of finances was certainly not the reason. If Denise had more time on her hands she might spend it improving on her appearance, and Ken would need even more therapy to control his feelings of inadequacy.

Ken's work meant that he met a lot of new people during his working day, most of which were younger, fitter and better looking than him. He had never combined his work with his home life in any way, god forbid that any man would meet his wife and like her, let alone fancy her. The drive home from the office every night gave Ken time to reflect and always filled his mind with thoughts of what would happen if he and Denise ever parted.

Denise whilst spending her day cleaning, tidying and whatever else was needed took brief moments to think the same as Ken. What would happen if they parted? She loved her husband and never took these thoughts seriously, but she still had them. Denise did not realise that these faint notions had developed over the last few months and were now a regular part of her daily life.

Sexually Denise, although she wouldn't admit it, was frustrated. Ken was an attentive lover but orgasms for her were rare. Denise just put this down to the fact that they had gotten used to each other and as long as she made her husband happy in bed, that was ok. Their lovemaking usually lasted long enough for her but for the most part consisted of Ken banging away at her for a while before pulling out and cumming on her tight stomach. This particular Wednesday evening, Ken returned home as usual. Parking his Lexus in exactly the same spot as he always did, he made his way to the large oak front door and entered. The daily ritual of hugging his wife and hanging his coat on the stand in the hall was observed as it always was.

"Hello honey, how has your day been?" he chanted like a broken record.

"Fine dear, how about you?" was all Denise ever replied.

As he did every day Ken kissed Denise lightly on the cheek and said "Another day another dollar, you know how it is," in his monotone voice.

Tonight the normal ritual suddenly changed, and did much to make Kens stomach turn as Denise made a different reply. "I had a surprise phone call today honey"

"Really dear? And who might that be from?" Ken asked shakily.

"That's the surprising thing my love, I don't think you will know her, it was Karen" she answered.

Ken frowned slightly and replied, trying to control the hollow pit in his guts, "Karen? What Karen?"

Smiling as she replied, Denise carried on. "Karen James, she and I were at school together, I have no idea what made her think of me or even where she got my number, but it will be great to see her after all these years."

"See her, what do you mean see her? She's not coming here is she?" Ken replied trying not to panic.

Although he felt no threat from women sexually, Ken was worried that they may have an influence on Denise in the wardrobe and make up department. Not wanting his dowdy downtrodden wife to change in any way made him limit her contact with other people to as least as possible. Ken made sure that for Denise to get out and meet people was damn near impossible. Visitors to their house were out of the question; Ken had regularly turned down requests for visits and invitations from work colleagues.

"She kind of invited herself, but isn't it great?" Denise chirped as the pair of them entered the huge lounge.

Ken sank down onto the leather couch and tried quickly to think of a reason for rejecting the visit of Denise's schoolmate. His wife's enthusiasm made this difficult and resulted in him making the exact excuse that wouldn't work.

"You know honey that this weekend is impossible as I planned to do the garden" Ken stammered.

Quick to answer Denise retorted, "That's ok dear, she's on her way now and will be here in an hour"

In that single moment of brief conversation, Ken's stomach and head had swapped places several times. The sick dread that his wife would see a woman who would undoubtedly be a lot more glamorous than her filled his thoughts. Giving his wife a halfhearted smile Ken bowed to the inevitable and stopped talking. Denise turned and left the room heading upstairs to get ready. Ken closed his eyes and rested his head back on the couch, thinking of the impending visit to the therapist that he would soon need to make.

Ken had spent the hour since Denise's announcement drinking brandy and pacing the lounge. Denise had been upstairs getting ready, but as she owned mostly housecoats, jeans and thick jumpers she had found this a harder task than she had expected. In the end she came downstairs and entered the lounge in a cotton floral summer dress cut just above her gorgeous knees. Her shoulder length auburn hair, that was always tied back, hung down around her slender neck.

Ken looked at his wife and smiled, he had somehow forgotten that his wife, however much she wanted to, could not dress much differently than normal, as she had no special clothes to do so. This fact went a short way to alleviate the worries of Ken's insecure mind but the fact that his wife was so enthusiastic about meeting Karen made them linger still.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, startling them both, as it was such an unfamiliar sound. Ken had jokingly hoped, to himself, that it had broken with non-use over time. The moment of Ken's fears was upon him and he gulped slightly as Denise turned and bounded towards the door.

Ken stayed put in front of the lounge fireplace, a large brandy cupped in his hand. Suddenly Denise made a pronounced squeal of delight as Karen bounced in and almost knocked her off her feet in a huge hug. As the two women were rapped in each other's arms in the middle of the hall, Ken's heart nearly fell out into the fireplace as a large dark-haired man walked in behind them clutching a medium-sized suitcase in his fist.

Standing there open-mouthed Ken had to lean on the side of the couch for support as they all entered the lounge towards him. In the following few minutes as Ken had sat himself down, along with the others, it appeared that the man was Karen's new husband Billy. The suitcase contained enough clothes and possessions to allow Karen and Billy to stay for a few days. Denise was overwhelmed with joy that she would have company in the house for a while at least.

Ken thought quickly and tried every excuse he could think of why the pair of them shouldn't stay but to no avail. The outcome was that Billy and Karen would be staying for a while and that Ken would have to put up with it. Ken mentioned that he could take some time off from work but Karen and Billy had stated that they didn't want to disrupt anything.

There they all sat, drinks in hand, chatting mostly about their lives and the old school times between Karen and Denise. Billy was a garage owner and had apparently met Karen when she had brought her car in to be serviced. Karen jokingly said that she had received a better service than her car had from Billy, and Denise had not quite understood the pun. Ken knew exactly what she meant as he stared at the well-built man on the chair opposite him.

"Well well, you lucky girl," Ken heard himself state without thinking.

Denise looked puzzled as Billy smirked and replied "No luck about it dear boy" as he patted the front of his jeans.

Karen laughed and blurted out "Stop bragging you oaf, these guys don't want to hear about your equipment thank you"

"What equipment?" Denise said naively.

Both Karen and Billy laughed loudly together at Denise and Ken put his forehead in his hands as Karen replied, "My god Denise, what kind of sheltered life have you had?"

The rest of the evening went in similar fashion and Denise had provided a nice meal for them all. Ken felt sure that Billy was peering at his wife's legs as she sat opposite him on the couch, but he told himself that it was down to his paranoia. The feeling, however, was compounded as Ken saw Karen tap Billy's arm and whisper something in his ear as she had obviously noticed what Ken had.

Denise was enjoying the evening so much. She had never felt so relaxed. Sitting on the couch she took her shoes off and pulled her legs up under her, giving Billy a quick flash up her skirt. Karen also noticed this and gently scolded him again as he moved to make himself more comfortable.

The alcohol was beginning to have a real soothing effect on Denise as she relaxed in to the evening. Ken thought he needed to break the flow of the conversation and suggested that the dinner table needed clearing.

"Ok old man, I think as a guest in your fine house I should at least help your gorgeous wife" Billy stated and rose to his feet stretching his long arms out.

Karen frowned but said nothing to her husband to discourage him. A shocked Ken could think of no reason other than say "No, no, no, it's Denise's job, she's used to it, isn't that right dearest?"

In an almost unprecedented reply Denise retorted "Oh let him dear, he's keen to help, come on Billy lets get started it wont take more than a few minutes."

Without delay Billy and Denise were soon loading the trolley with dishes and heading for the kitchen. Karen got up from her seat and moved to sit next to Ken. Placing her hand on his arm she said, "Relax Ken, she's in good hands with Bill, he's a gentleman to say the least."

Ken sat there in a trance not knowing what to do. His timid wife was alone with a strange man and there was little he could do or say about it without appearing paranoid.

In the kitchen Denise took no time in starting to load the dishwasher, something she did every evening, only this time she was feeling slightly light headed from the drink. As she bent foreword to place the plates in the rack she had forgotten that Billy was behind her. He stood there and admired her round ass and shapely legs and the way her cotton dress had pulled so tight against her that her panty line across her ass cheeks had become easily visible.

Billy had been peering at those legs all evening and he really liked what he saw. He licked his lips and moved forward to stand directly behind her. Denise was still unaware that Billy was there as she had entered into her little housewife world that she always inhabited whilst working.

In the lounge Karen was busy chatting to Ken and trying hard to make conversation but Ken wasn't listening to her. He was straining his ears on the noises in his kitchen, what were they doing out there?

Back in the kitchen Billy stooped down behind Denise quickly putting his left hand on her left shoulder and, at he same time, putting his right hand up under her dress. Denise reacted as if she'd been shot and jerked up straight not, at first, realizing what Billy was doing. He was ready for her to do this and his left hand slipped quickly from her shoulder to move across her mouth.

Denise's eyes widened and a little whimper came from her throat as she suddenly felt a hand under her dress and pushing up into the crack of her ass. Her cotton panties were pressed hard up against her asshole and she felt his fingers behind them.

"Shhhhhhhh now darling, we don't want anybody hearing us now do we?" he hissed into her left ear.

Denise continued to whimper as he began to feel around her ass crack and he whispered again as she stood rigid with both hands gripping the worktop. "Yes that's right lovely, not a sound now and I'll take my hand away from your mouth"

Denise stood as still as she could, although she felt like she could not have moved even if she wanted to. Billy slowly released his left hand from her mouth and moved it down over the front of her neck and into the front of her loose cotton dress. Whilst his right hand continued to push her panties into her most private place, his left hand slid into her bra and cupped her right tit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm nice fucking tits lady, hard nips too I like it, feeling horny are we?" he groaned.

Ken was now beginning to fret about how long they were in the kitchen and no amount of comforting from Karen was going to alleviate it. He began to squirm around on the couch as if her was dying for a piss. "May be I should see how they're doing out there," he said trying in vain to crane his head towards the kitchen door.

Karen pulled Ken gently but rather purposely back down towards her and cooed, "No, no Ken, relax I'm sure they're fine"

Denise stood stiffly, holding tight on to the kitchen worktop, with Billy's left hand massaging her right tit and his right hand now inside her panties rubbing her pussy lips. She knew she should be screaming it him to stop and leave her alone but all she could do was open her mouth and tip her head back as the unfamiliar feeling of impending lust built up from somewhere deep inside her.

Billy moved his mouth back to her ear and licked it from top to bottom. Then he continued to whisper to her, "Whose cunt is a little leaky then? Is your pussy hot my darling? Do you want fingering honey?"

Denise couldn't believe that the obscenities he so intently slobbered into her ear were having such an effect on her. It was as if they were stabbing directly into her soul and coaxing out deep feelings within her. The warm glow in her stomach was rapidly becoming a burning fire and really needed quenching with something. Suddenly she felt a large finger that felt more like a log pushing into her asshole.

Denise couldn't remember ever feeling like this, she felt such a slut. A small place in her brain was telling her to push him off and scream out for her husband to help her. But the hidden slut that craved sexual realise was raging inside her. The mini orgasms she'd had before were nothing compared to the one growing in her hot pussy at this moment.

She asked herself in her mind how she could let this man do these things to her, but the finger in her asshole and the juice flowing from her pussy gave her the answer. Dirty, filthy words bubbled within her, words like cunt, fuck and cock filled her mind as the finger fucking of her dirtiest hole brought her nearer to her climax.

With her legs now unashamedly apart, the finger in her ass was joined by another as Billy licked her neck and squeezed her aching tit. A light touch of his finger on her throbbing clit was all it took to make her cum in a shuddering crescendo of hot orgasmic spasms. Billy once more groaned more obscenities into her wet ear, "The lady wants fucking now doesn't she? But the lady needs to tell me, go on tell me, tell me to fuck you lady"

Denise was now stood legs apart leaning back against him. As she felt the long warm glow of the massive orgasm in her aching body she couldn't have stopped herself uttering "Mmmm yesssssss fuck meeeee" if she'd wanted to.

Back in the lounge Ken was so wound up now he was almost bouncing around on the couch, with Karen trying desperately to calm him down. Ken suddenly realized that Karen was aware of more than she was letting on. How could he have been duped so by a woman? The reason was obvious, he was as thick as shit. How the fuck had he allowed this? His wife and Billy should have long been finished in the kitchen by now. What a stupid fucker I am he thought, Karen knew what was going on.

Pulling himself to his feet he stomped towards the door with Karen hanging onto him and still trying to calm him. "Get off me you stupid bint," he growled at her, dragging her now towards the lounge door. As he reached the kitchen door his worst imaginable fears were suddenly realized.

Denise was bent over holding onto the kitchen worktop, arms outstretched. Her cotton dress was a band of material around her waist. The white lace bra she had been wearing was on the floor next to her and her panties hung around one leg. Denise's lovely peachy ass shimmered as Billy stroked his huge cock into her soaking pussy. Billy's left hand rested on her shoulder as his right hand pushed a thumb up her asshole. Never in her life had Denise felt anything like this; hot pussy juice ran down the inside of her legs.

Denise was suddenly aware of Ken's presence but was so far beyond caring that she looked directly at him and screamed her second orgasm. "OH GOD, OH GOD, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK THAT HUGE COCKMEAT UP MY CUNT," She shouted.

Ken sank to his knees at the door holding his head in his hands and whimpering, not believing the filthy words being screamed by his wife. The years of stress and paranoia poured out of him in a loud cry. Realizing that his life was changed forever, Ken was a beaten man.

Karen casually stepped over the slumped body of Ken in front of her and swayed towards the rutting couple. "Told you lover, told you she'd be easy, is she as sweet as she looks?" she murmured.

As Denise continued to grunt from the huge cock fucking the shit out of her hot pussy, Billy smiled at Karen and replied, "You were so right baby, she's hotter than a suckling pig and making me so fucking horny."

Karen moved down onto her knees and Denise peered down at her as she took up position underneath them. Past all caring and well on her way to orgasm three, Denise just let out the longest groan as Karen's hot mouth met her steaming pussy.

"OH JESUS, OH FUCKING HELL, OH YEEHHHH OH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SHE'S LICKING MY FUCKING PUSSY, OH DEAR GOD CUMMING AGAINNNN," Denise cried out as hot pussy juice rained all over Karen's face.

Billy looked at the hunched over man by the door and laughed, crying out "Hey baby your husbands crying, should we let him join us? What do you say?"

Denise turned her head, still coming down from her third orgasm, and looked towards her broken man slumped on the floor and looking at her with pleading eyes. Smirking slightly she hissed, "Fuck him, he never gave me a good fucking in his life, why should we give him one."

"I like your style baby," Billy chanted, fucking the hot wife as he neared his own orgasm.

"Tell him to fuck off," Karen said stopping her licking for a moment.

"HEY CUNT, FUCK OFF INTO THE OTHER ROOM, YOU'RE PUTTING ME OFF MY STROKE," Billy shouted.

All that Ken could do was slide across the floor on his knees and lay in the lounge doorway. Three full hours passed as he listened to Denise, Karen and Billy fuck themselves to oblivion in the kitchen. In that time Denise had been well fucked in her pussy and ass, had sucked Billy's long hard cock and swallowed his thick cum. She had licked and sucked pussy herself for the first time as Karen sat on her face whilst sucking Billy's cock. She had wanked Billy's monster cock and sucked his asshole until he sprayed cum all over Karen's face. Denise had lost count of the orgasms she'd had, but it more than made up for the ones she'd missed in her marriage.

12