Kerin - The New Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of how Kerin and I first met.
4.2k words
4.29
7.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

I must apologise for the long period in between chapters on this story. I hope everyone enjoys the second part of how Kerin and I met. There will be future stories of our adventures and how our relationship has evolved. Please read Chapter 1 if you haven't done so already and enjoy this last chapter of "Kerin -- The New Angel".

Chapter 2 - The Manor House

I arrived at the garden at 7:45 AM. As I sat down on a bench next to the fountain, my mind drifted off to thoughts of Kerin. I was secretly hoping that she would arrive early. I watched all of the entrances and looked in the direction of every noise that I heard hoping it would be her walking up. I kept a vigilant eye on my watch.

At precisely 8:00 AM I saw her walk through the entrance to the garden. I was impressed with her punctuality and I saw her smile as she entered and saw me. She approached me with her head down and said "Good morning Sir Derrick."

I placed my fingers under her chin and gently lifted her to look me in the eye. I smiled at her and told her "Good morning Kerin. You arrived at precisely 8:00 AM. I am glad you decided to come and spend the day with me."

She smiled back as I moved my hand back down to my side and replied, "Well Sir, I have been thinking about it all night. I could barely sleep because all I could think about was you. I have never felt comfortable with a complete stranger like I did with you yesterday during my ceremony. I felt your encouragement and it made strive to keep your attention." She paused for a second as if to collect her thoughts then she said "I am very much looking forward to you showing me around today. I would really love to visit the manor house you told me about. I have never been to one before."

I smiled as I stood up. "Let us head that way now," I told her. I held out my hand for her and she slipped her little hand in my grasp. Her hand felt soft and warm and I felt a surge of electricity go through my body as she touched me.

I led her through the garden and out the back side. We walked hand in hand through the trees to a small grassy area. Once in the open, I stopped and pointed to the manor house on a hill not far away. "There it is sweetheart." She looked at the house and her eyes locked on it.

"Oh Sir Derrick, it seems quite a lovely manor from here" she said. She then asked "What sort of things happen inside?"

I smiled at her curiosity. "Well, are you sure you want to find out what goes on in the manor?"

She looked at me as she answered. "I would, but only with you Sir. I feel I can trust you for my safety and that you will look out for my best interests."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I then said, "Kerin, you are a lovely woman and I am glad that you are forming a trust for me. I would never let anything happen to you that you do not want to happen."

We stood for a moment and gazed at the manor in the soft morning light, I looked down at her, her blonde hair blowing lightly in the breeze and grinned, "C'mon Gorgeous" I told her and grabbed her hand. She smiled excitedly as I started us in the direction of the manor.

We walked up the stairs leading to the front entrance of the manor. The huge doors dwarfed her as she stood in front of them. She reached for the knocker on the door. I grabbed her hand and held it down as I reached for the handle and opened the door. "No need to knock when you are accompanied by me sweetheart. Besides, you wouldn't want to bother anyone if they are in the middle of something, it could be very detrimental to your lovely backside." I winked at her as she thought about what I said. She realized what I meant and smiled at me.

"I will keep that in mind Sir Derrick." she said as I led her into the foyer of the house. Kerin stopped and looked around taking in the surroundings. She gazed in amazement at the furniture and decor. The Great Room was opulently furnished with plush Victorian furniture and draperies contrasting nicely with the Medieval stonework walls, warmed by the huge fireplace in the center which always remained lit, tended by an unseen hand. Shadows and bright patines of light from the leaded windows played across the walls and floor. She walked to the center of the great room and looked around, turning in a circle as she did so to observe all the details she could.

I entered the Great Room behind her and settled into one of the large, soft sofas, watching her as she looked around the room. I told Kerin to come over to me and kneel down in front of me. She smiled and replied "Yes Sir" as she did what she was told.

"First, there are some rules that you must abide by when you are here in the manor. The first rule is that submissives are not to speak to any Master or Mistress unless spoken to. The second rule is that you are to do what you are told, when you are told to do so without question or hesitation. These are very clear rules that I hope you understand. If you don't understand them, please ask me for clarification now." I waited patiently for her response.

She nodded and said, "I understand the rules Sir. I promise I will abide by them while I am here."

I smiled down at her and said "Good, while we are touring the manor, you may feel free to engage me with any questions or comments you may have about the house." I decided to test her willingness to listen to instructions by telling her this, "Stand before me Kerin and look into my eyes, then I want you to kiss me."

She immediately replied, "Yes Sir Derrick" and rose from her knees. She stepped in front of me and leaned down, all the while looking into my eyes. Her lips came close to mine and she slowed her movement as we touched. I felt a huge electric current go through my body as we kissed. An electricity like I have never felt before. She held the kiss for several seconds then broke it. My hand instinctively reached for her face and my palm gently touched her cheek. I grabbed her hand and stood up.

I led her through the house on the grand tour. Kerin was fascinated with every room. I showed her every bedroom and play area in the house save my favorite bedroom and the dungeon. I decided to show her those two rooms last, so we never entered them. As we ended up back in the Great Room, she had a look of amazement on her face as I told her that the tour was completed except for two more rooms.

"I never realized how many rooms a manor could have" she said excitedly. "Where are the last two rooms to see Sir? I can't wait to see them, I think you saved them for last because they are the best rooms."

Well, what manor would be complete without a dungeon?" I asked her as I slipped a carpet over to the corner exposing a trap door. I then pulled open the creaky door and looked at Kerin.

She had a look of concern on her face that quickly turned to curiosity. She looked at me nervously and approached the door. I told her to go on as I grabbed her hand to help her down the steps. She started to walk down the steps into the darkness. I could feel her tremble a bit. I wasn't sure if it was genuine fear or excitement. When we reached the bottom of the steps I hit a switch that dimly lit the dungeon area.

She looked around the dungeon. It was filled with all sorts of BDSM apparatus. She stayed close to me and her grip on my hand became firmer as she studied each of them. Her gaze captured for a long moment by the St Andrew's Cross in one corner and a torture bench next to it. She saw the jail cell with a suspension hook in it and shuddered a bit. I felt her nervousness in her hand. She was trembling as she turned to face me.

"This place feels creepy but exciting at the same time" she told me.

"Are you feeling threatened in here?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No Sir, not with you here with me. I feel a bit nervous and excited, but not threatened in any way at all."

I smiled at her and kissed her. "Well, maybe sometime later I can show you some of the uses for these items here in the dungeon in more detail, but for now you are not ready for that. Besides, I have other plans for you if you are willing and trust me."

She returned my kiss, smiled and replied, "Sir Derrick, I trust you and I would love to see what you have planned for me. I am willing to do whatever you like. I want to please you today."

I grinned at her enthusiasm and led her from the dungeon. I replaced the carpet over the door after I closed it. I then grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to the Master Bedroom. I opened the double doors and led her in.

"This is the Master Suite sweetheart. My favorite room in the whole manor. This room is far more comfortable to me than any other room in the house."

I walked over to the fireplace and lit the fire. Kerin looked around the room taking in all the furniture and adornments. I sat down on the sofa and she knelt down in front of me. She draped her arms over my knee and hugged me. "Shall I do anything for you Sir Derrick?" she asked.

I grinned at her and decided to take advantage of her offer. "Yes sweetheart, why don't you stand and undress in front of me. I have been longing to see you nude again since I left you at the garden last night."

She stood up and slowly began to remove her clothes. I savored the sight of her slowly becoming exposed to me. Her fair, soft skin glistened in the fire light. She began to slowly dance in front of me as she stripped. My cock started to rise to the occasion in my pants. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty.

When she was totally nude with the exception of the heels she was wearing, I told her to come over and sit in my lap. She did so without hesitation. I let her get comfortable as she settled her round ass in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I relished the feeling of her soft, warm ass. I am sure she felt my cock nestle between her cheeks as she sat on me. I was completely hard and ready for her now. I wanted her right then and there but I kept my patience as I also wanted it to last as long as possible.

I let my hands roam over her body. My fingers sliding across her soft skin. Kerin let out a small moan as her muscles contracted from my touch. She turned in my lap and looked into my eyes. We locked gazes for several seconds. I then leaned in and touched her lips with mine in a deep and passionate kiss. Her kiss made all my nerves come alive. I forced my tongue into her mouth and made it dance with hers. We kissed and tongued each other for a several minutes. Our hands roamed over each other. She had managed to get my shirt unbuttoned and slid her hand inside to run her fingers through my chest hair. Our breathing became faster and she started to make little moaning sounds. I finally broke the kiss and let my lips and tongue wander down her chin and neck. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. She then begged "Oh Derrick Sir, please do what you will with me today. I want to pleasure you in any way I can."

I moved down to her breasts and sucked one of her hard, pink nipples into my mouth. I held her nipple in between my teeth and then teased it with my tongue. She involuntarily started to move her hips in my lap. I released her nipple and sucked the other one in my mouth and teased it with my tongue. I then released her breasts and told her, "Kerin, you are to be my slut today. I will take great pleasure in taking what your lovely body has to offer me. I have wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. I also promise you that you will not go unrewarded for pleasing me."

She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Yes Sir!" she said. "I am yours to do whatever you wish today. I want nothing more than to bring you pleasure. I just hope that I don't let you down." She took my hands into hers and begin to kiss them.

I held her in my arms and stood up from the sofa. I set her down on it and began to take my shirt off. I removed my shoes and socks and kicked them away. I then removed my pants and placed them on the floor. My cock was hard and ready. At six inches long and only four inches around of girth, I am not well endowed by any means, but Kerin gasped as she saw it and said, "Oh Sir! That is the loveliest cock I have ever seen. What would like to me to do Sir?"

I stepped in front of her and told her, "My Love, I want you to show me how a little slut like you sucks a cock. Do not make me cum, but suck it like you want me to."

She looked up at me and smiled as she takes my cock in her little hands and begins to stroke it. She then leaned in and kissed the head. She traced her tongue around the tip of my cock and up and down the shaft. Her hands cupped my balls and gently squeezed causing me to moan in satisfaction. Hearing my moan prompted her to take the head of my cock into her mouth and slowly slide as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and she sucked hard. I was surprised at how far she could get it in without a gag reflex. The feeling of her warm mouth over my cock and her hand squeezing my balls was almost too intense for me to handle. My cock started to throb in her mouth and I felt my orgasm starting. She felt the throbs and eased off on her sucking and squeezing my balls, then finally sliding her mouth off of my cock. She licked the pre-cum off the tip of my cock and then looked up at me with a big smile.

"I know you almost came in my mouth Sir. I felt your cock throbbing and I could taste your pre-cum. It took all I could to not make you cum Sir. I must admit that I like the taste of you and I wanted you to cum for me. But I also didn't want to displease you by making you cum Sir." she said truthfully with her eyes locked on my cock.

I placed my hand in hair and tilted her head up to look me in the face and replied, "You did fantastic Love. I am pleased that you stopped when you did. You will get your wish and get to taste me again but right now, I am going to have you sit back on my lap facing me."

Kerin stood up and I took her hand as she straddled herself over my lap, positioning herself so that my cock was in the middle of us and rubbing against her pussy. I could feel that her pussy was already wet and hot. I moved my hips up and down slightly so my cock would rub in her pussy slit as she settled her sexy ass onto my lap. I heard her let out a slight moan as she felt the head of my cock rub across her clit. I grabbed each side of her ass with my hands and held her down on me. My hips kept moving across her wet pussy. She tried to slide herself backwards so that my cock would enter her, but my grasp on her didn't allow for it. She whimpered slightly. I gave her ass a playful swat and then allowed her to move back so that my cock would enter her. She positioned herself up slightly and that allowed the head of my cock to penetrate her.

"Slowly Babe" I told her. "I want you to feel every inch of my cock penetrate you."

She let my cock go into her inch by inch until finally she was settled on my legs. She gasped as she felt me inside her. Her pussy began to throb around my cock. She rocked her hips back and forth. Her clit rubbing against my pubic bone as she did. I thought about denying her the orgasm but she probably hasn't learned to control herself yet. I felt her beginning to cum as she rocked back and forth in my lap. Her pussy began to spasm and get tighter around my cock as her orgasm started to consume her. Her breathing was fast and deep as it started to peak. She moaned out loud, "Oh God Sir! Your wonderful cock is making me cum already!"

I smiled as she rode through her orgasm and stopped to let it subside. I again applied enough pressure on her hips to not allow her to move them back and forth as I told her, "I said you would get rewarded for pleasing me. You just had your first orgasm with me. See Kerin, part of my pleasure is seeing you being pleasured by me." I then kissed her long and deep. I held her in my arms and then rolled her over onto her back as we kissed. My cock remained in her pussy through the whole motion.

As we were moving, I began to move my hips so my cock would move in and out of her now very wet pussy. I moved in slow, long and deep strokes. My cock moving into her all the way until my balls were pressed against her ass and then taking it back out to where just the head of my cock remained inside her. I fucked her this way for several minutes and soon felt my own orgasm starting to well up inside me.

She could feel my cock starting to throb inside her. "Please Sir," she begged, "Please cum inside me Sir. I want to feel you fill me up. Please fill my pussy with your cum and make me your little cum slut Sir."

I pushed my cock up deep inside her as my balls started to throb. She gasped as she felt my cock start throbbing hard inside her. She took in a deep breath and held it as I grunted out with my cock exploding in my orgasm and my cum filling her up. She let the breath out and whimpered happily. She smiled and kissed me deeply and passionately as all of my seed emptied into her. Her pussy throbbed around my cock milking every last drop.

I relaxed and held her for a few moments. Relishing the feel of her soft skin against me. Both of us spent in orgasmic bliss. I liked how she felt in the afterglow. My cock softened inside of her and eventually slipped out of her. I held her close and kissed her neck and shoulders. I then kissed her long and deep on the lips.

She spoke first, "I never thought anyone would take an interest in me. I am happy that I could please you today Sir Derrick."

Her words astounded me. I thought for a second and kissed her again. "Kerin, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. I am sure other men noticed you also and some have probably taken an interest in you" I paused for a second. "When you came into the garden yesterday I couldn't help but notice you. When you responded to my encouragement I was elated. I will admit to you however, that I am not looking to collar you or anyone else for that matter."

She replied, "Oh Sir, I admit that I am not looking for a Master at this time either. I am naive to some things and know I still have a lot to learn."

I smiled at her innocence. "Well, you are on the start of your journey," I said. "I am glad that you are not looking for a Master without first assessing your needs and wants. That is the reason that I currently have no submissive. Each Master is different. I am the type of Master that needs a submissive who can think for herself, be herself, not be needy of me but yet know that I am there when needed. She must not feel that she is lesser or below me. She must feel she is a part of me. She must trust me implicitly and have no fear for her safety in the knowledge that I will do things in her best interest. Above all else, she must feel that she is loved and cherished by me and she must feel the same for me."

"Well Sir Derrick," she started. "You have shown to me that I can trust you. I do know that I feel secure around you. I also feel that you are subconsciously protecting me with some of your words of advice that you have told me so far."

I grinned at her. "Yes, I suppose I have been trying to protect you..." My words fell off as the realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Kerin, do you think," I paused for a second.

She replied, "Sir, I am all those things that you seek in your submissive. And you have all the qualities of a good Master for me. I feel and know this in my heart. I feel different around you than other men, and we just made Love to each other in a way I have never felt before."

I silently forgave her for interrupting me. She was right. Kerin had all the qualities that I was seeking. And I had no reason to disbelieve her about her feelings. She was following her heart. All I needed to do was follow mine.

After a few moments of silence I kissed her. I then told her, "Kerin, I would be honored if you were to take my collar and wear it proudly. With my collar comes a promise of my love and devotion to you and no one else. With my collar comes a promise of protection from me. I will defend your honor when needed. I will provide you with your needs and wants." I paused, put my hand over my heart and then continued, "I have just realized that I am falling in Love with you Kerin. My heart tells me so. I just refused to listen to it until now."

12