Keri's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri's eyes bulged wide at the sight of Mary taking all of her son's cock at once, especially since she had been unable to take all of Steve's. If anything, Chris' cock was a little larger, but that didn't deter Mary in the least.

Her head bobbed up and down on her son's cock as he stood there in amazement, looking down at his mother, placing his hands lightly on either side of her head as she fucked her mouth on his cock.

But she suddenly pulled away, falling backwards on the floor and pulling him down on top of her. "Fuck me, Chris! Oh please fuck me! I've wanted you to fuck me for months, but haven't had the courage to ask you to. But I do now, so please, fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

Keri could tell that Chris could hardly believe what he was hearing. He wanted to fuck his mother, she knew, but the present situation was probably not what he had in mind. She motioned to Susan and the two of them quickly got down on the floor on either side of Chris and Mary.

"It's all right," she told him softly, leaning over to kiss him as he turned his face to her. "Go ahead. I don't mind. In fact, I want you to. I want you to fuck her, you want to fuck her, and she's begging you to fuck her-so go on and do it."

As Keri was talking to him, Susan had reached in and grabbed his cock and lined it up with Mary's cunt, rubbing the tip of it up and down slowly along her slit, causing Mary to arch her hips and moan. This was more than Chris could take, and with a yell he buried his cock in his mother's cunt.

Mary screamed, arching her body up off the floor and nearly throwing Chris off as her body exploded in orgasm from the mere entry of her son's cock.

Her legs came up to wrap themselves around his waist as she slammed her own hips upward to match the thrusts of her son. Chris bent his head and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, which caused Mary to arch her back and cry out again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mary yelled as her body exploded into another series of climaxes, causing her to thrash and buck beneath her son.

Keri watched as Chris pumped his cock into his mother as hard and as fast as he could, the action of his cock slamming in and out causing her own pussy to start to heat up. Watching Chris and Mary fuck was an immense turn-on for her, and as she raised her eyes to Susan, she could see that her soon-to-be mother-in-law was feeling the same way.

At that moment the back door opened and Keri's dad, along with Steve and Mark, entered the house, each of them smiling as they took in the sight of Chris and Mary fucking. The three men quickly stripped their own clothes off and got down on the floor with Keri and Susan, hard cocks jutting out in front of them.

Keri's dad went to Susan and the two of them began to fuck immediately, with David on the bottom and Susan sitting above him, guiding his massive cock into her cunt and sliding down on it in a single plunge.

With a grin, Keri reached for Steve and Mark, pulling the two of the toward her. She turned around so that she was straddling Steve with her face towards his feet and eased his cock into her cunt a little at a time. She then directed Mark to sit down in front of her, his legs straddling those of Steve, which placed his cock right in front of her. She quickly lowered her head and sucked his cock into her mouth, taking all of him at once.

She began to raise and lower her hips, slowly fucking herself on Steve's cock while sucking on Mark's at the same time, but soon found that this position wasn't as comfortable as she thought it would be. Without releasing Mark's cock from her mouth, she raised herself completely off of Steve, using her hands to direct him to get on his knees behind her.

When Steve grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her tight cunt, it shoved her forward and down on Mark's and she felt it lodge deeply in her throat.

Forgotten was Chris and his mother, Mary still crying out for Chris to fuck her for all he was worth, and gone was her father and Susan. She had promised herself that today would be the last time she fucked the two brothers, and she wanted to make it a good one.

Over and over Steve fucked his cock into her pussy from behind while Mark, who had now gotten to his knees in front of her, held her head still while he fucked his cock in and out of her hot and willing mouth.

"Fuck!" she heard Steve yell as he rammed his cock all the way into her, grinding his hips against her ass as his cock began to unload its torrent of cum into her cunt, triggering her own climax.

She began to grind her hips back against him, begging him silently to fuck her more as his cum filled her pussy to overflowing. She could feel it seeping out to run down the insides of her thighs. Seconds later, Mark grabbed her head and urged his cock as far down her throat as it would go and let his own cum blast out.

Keri tried to moan as her body was wracked with one climax after another, but the mouthful of cock prevented her from doing so. She used the muscles of her cunt to clamp down on the shaft of Steve's cock, trapping him inside her while she sucked on Mark's cock, trying to drain the last drop of cum from his balls.

But Steve finally pulled his cock from her, as did Mark, leaving her collapsed on the floor with her shapely ass sticking up in the air.

"Yesss!" she heard Mary groan and looked over to see Chris braced up on his hands, his cock buried in his mother's cunt as the two of them came.

Mary was bucking her hips, her fingers leaving long red marks down her son's back as she opened her mouth and screamed out her climax, finally trailing off to a whimper as the feelings gradually subsided.

Chris collapsed and rolled off of her, his semi-flaccid cock flopping over against his stomach. Keri took one look at the fluid-smeared cock and crawled towards it. She began to lick it clean, loving the taste of Mary's fuck juices and Chris' cum which coated it. When she had it completely clean, she held it by the base and began to suck it slowly into her mouth. She wanted to make him hard again, as there was one more thing she had in mind for him and his mother. Her actions didn't take long and before she knew it, his cock was rock-hard once again.

She released it from her mouth and turned to Mary, who was busy sucking Steve's cock. She was on her hands and knees, her shapely ass sticking up in the air, her asshole seeming to wink at Keri. She directed Chris' attention to it, gently pulling his cock to guide him to it.

Chris got the idea quickly and knelt behind his mother, easing his cock down along her cunt to coat it with the juices flowing copiously from it. He then raised it up and lined it up with his mother's ass, spreading the cheeks with his thumbs and placing the head of his cock against the opening. At that point, Mary's head jerked up off of Steve's cock and she turned her head to look over her shoulder at her son.

"Chris, what are you doing?" she gasped as he started to ease his cock into her ass.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, Mother," he panted, holding her firmly by her hips.

His mother's ass was so hot and tight that it felt to Chris like he was entering a silk-lined tunnel. He gritted his teeth, pulled his cock back a couple of inches and then rammed it forward with all his might.

Mary's joy cry was abruptly cut off by Steven, who had grabbed her head and placed his cock into her mouth and down her throat just as her son fucked his cock all the way home in her ass, the two of them setting up a slow steady stroke at opposite ends of her body.

Keri could hear Mary's moans, but as she listened she heard a definite change in them. No longer were they the moans of apprehension, but of a woman who has gone past the emotional barriers and was enjoying what was happening to her.

With a sudden idea, Keri rolled over on her back and slid beneath Mary's body to where her head was directly under Mary's dark-haired cunt. She raised her head and began to lick around Mary's pussy for a moment before finally forcing her tongue between the swollen lips of her cunt. She sucked out the juices there, letting them coat her tongue, lips and face. When she found Mary's clit and ran her tongue across it she saw and felt Mary's body jerk and twitch in climax.

She was so engrossed in sucking Mary's cunt that it took her a moment to realize that someone was now busy sucking hers. She let her head drop down for just a second to see Mark's head buried between her legs and feel his tongue work its way up inside of her. The feeling was fantastic and she smiled as she went back to work on Mary's cunt.

But Mark was an excellent cunt-licker and before long Keri had to release her hold on Mary to handle what Mark was doing to her. She let him pull her out from beneath Mary where he could throw her legs over his shoulders and really suck her pussy. It didn't take long before she was in the throes of her own climax, bucking her hips up against Mark's mouth and tongue as her hands grabbed his hair to hold his face in place.

But when it was over she realized that Mark's cock was hard as a rock, and as much as she wanted to feel that cock inside of her, she had a better idea. She turned over and got on her hands and knees just as Steve shot his load into Mary's throat. As Steve finally fell back exhausted, Keri put her hands on Chris' shoulders and eased him over to his side, his cock still firmly buried in his mother's ass.

Once the two of them were on their sides, she looked at Mark and grinned. "Go ahead," she told him, grabbing his cock and pulling him towards Mary.

Mark quickly lay on his side in front of Mary and lifted her right leg and guided his cock to her cunt, easing it in a little at a time. Mary's eyes flew open wide and she reached for Mark, pulling him towards her and kissing him passionately, her tongue sparring with his as his cock slid easily into her cunt. Once Keri was satisfied that Mary was getting thoroughly ass-fucked by Chris and Mark in her cunt, she turned her attention to her own pleasure-and her father.

She looked around and saw her dad busily sucking Susan's cunt as she lay sprawled on the floor with a cushion from the couch beneath her ass to raise it up. Keri crawled over to them and quickly straddled Susan's face, feeling Susan's hands come up to wrap themselves around her waist as her tongue shot out to lick Keri's cunt from end to end, rubbing across her hard clit and causing her to have an orgasm.

She rode Susan's face, letting the older woman suck her cunt and loving it, but she was waiting for Susan to cum so she could get what she really wanted, and that was her dad and his monster cock all to herself. She didn't have long to wait, as moments later Susan moaned into her pussy as Keri's dad brought her to a shuddering climax with his tongue. As soon as it was over, Keri raised herself from Susan's face, turning around and bending over to kiss the other woman for a moment before finally looking up at her father and the cock that was jutting out from between his legs.

She crawled towards him, her eyes glued to his massive cock, reaching up to grab hold of it with both hands. She rubbed her left cheek along one side of it and then her right cheek along the other side. She lifted it up and bent her head to lick the sensitive underside of it, letting her tongue travel the entire length of the massive shaft slowly.

When she reached the end of it, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick all around the huge head, moaning deeply in her throat, knowing that soon the organ would be buried inside of her.

She opened her mouth, stretching her jaws as wide as she could, and eased the head of his massive cock into her mouth, loving the way the spongy mass filled her mouth so completely. She forced herself to relax as much as she could and sucked on the head, using her tongue to coat it with her saliva.

With a moan of desire she slowly moved her head forward, taking his cock in slowly, inch by gradual inch. She stopped when she was about halfway down his cock, letting the muscles of her throat relax and taking a deep breath. She held it for a moment, letting it out slowly as she began to force her head further and further down.

Just this act, the taking of his entire cock, caused Keri to experience a small orgasm and she could feel the lips of her cunt opening and closing, as if searching for a cock to fill them. With a low moan she began to work her way back towards the head of his cock, using her tongue to lash the shaft of it as she did, hearing her father's words of praise.

His comment filled her with pride, because she knew she could do something for him that not even Susan could do, and that pleased her to no end. She began to move her head faster and faster up and down the length of his cock, fucking her face with it as she raised one hand to cup his huge sac of nuts. She gently squeezed them, feeling for the sign that he was about to cum. When she finally did feel his nuts starting to draw up, signalling the onset of his climax, she reluctantly pulled her head back and let his cock slip from her mouth. She then threw herself backwards onto the thick carpet and raised her legs, spreading them wide, reaching for her father's cock and pulling him to her.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Shove that big monster into my cunt and fill me up!"

Her father smiled and crawled above her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, using her hands to guide his massive cock to the opening of her cunt. She placed the head of it against the opening.

Wrapping her small legs around his waist tightly, she arched her hips up, trying to capture his cock with her pussy. Her father chose that moment to ram his cock forward, pushing about half of its length and width into her cunt.

She screamed as his giant cock oozed the walls of her pussy wider than any other cock could. Then her father pulled his cock back slightly and rammed it forward again, this time slamming it all the way into her. Keri arched her back and opened her mouth to groan, but all she could do was gasp for breath.

Keri felt a pair of lips on each of her tits and opened her eyes to see Steve and Mark on either side of her, each of them sucking on one of her large firm tits. She looked up and saw Chris standing just above her head and reached up for him, grabbing hold of his cock, which was only half-hard.

He knelt down above her head and smiled down at her, bending his head to kiss her gently. It was at that instant that her climax exploded in her and the world seemed to spin. She slammed her hips up to meet the rampant thrusts of her dad's cock as her cunt gushed with her fluids, running out and down the crack of her ass.

She moaned over and over as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Just as the feeling was starting to subside, she felt her dad pull his cock out of her cunt. She looked down between her legs and saw that it was still iron-hard and wondered why he had stopped.

Her dad grinned and took hold of her and turned her over so that she was laying on her stomach. She quickly raised her ass up into the air and raised her upper body on her hands and knees in front of him. As he started to line his cock up with her ass she looked up and saw that Chris' cock was now hard again.

"Daddy, wait!" she cried out huskily.

She pulled Chris down to the floor with her and quickly straddled him. She held his cock by the base and eased her pussy down on it. After just having her father's massive cock in her pussy, Chris' slid in easily. Th einner muscles of her pussy quickly adjusted to the size of Chris' cock and clamped down.

She then leaned forward, reaching behind her to spread the cheeks of her own ass, looking back over her shoulder at her father, who merely grinned at her and eased the head of his cock against the tight opening of her ass.

She moaned, lowering her head to Chris' chest as her father began to ease inch after massive inch of his cock into her ass. And she loved it! When she felt the hairs of her father's groin rub against the soft cheeks of her ass she moaned again, feeling as if she were in heaven.

She raised her head and kissed Chris passionately, letting her tongue sweep the inside of his mouth as his hands came up to cup her tits, gently squeezing her nipples.

She began to raise and lower her hips on Chris' cock as her father's moved slowly in and out of her ass. She felt stuffed in a way she had never know before and loved the feelings it was producing inside of her. She could feel the two cocks rubbing against one another through the thin membranes which separated her ass and her pussy.

She braced her hand on either side of Chris' shoulders and began to move her hips up and down faster, gritting her teeth at the exquisite pleasure she was receiving from the dual fucking, gradually picking up more and more speed.

Chris' hands came up to grab her tits as his own hips began to fuck upwards, driving his cock into her pussy faster and harder. He raised his head as he pushed her tits together and sucked on both her nipples at the same time.

Behind her, her father was gripping her tightly by her tiny waist now starting to fuck into her ass with long hard strokes. She could feel the breath being knocked out of her by his long cock and she was panting as she ground her ass down and around on Chris' cock, and then up and back on her father's. She screamed at the top of her lungs as her body began to go into spasms of orgasmic delight from the two cocks.

She began to jerk her hips up and down, feeling as if she couldn't get enough of their two cocks. Chris was slamming his cock up into her as hard as he could, and with a final groan he arched his hips, driving it all the way in. She felt the head of it expand and then her cunt was flooded with his hot cum.

Her father shoved forward so hard that she fell flat on top of Chris, with his cock still spurting inside of her. It forced the cheeks of her ass even closer together, but even that and the weight of her father on her back, his gigantic cock slamming into her ass, could not stop the explosive climax that suddenly gripped her body. Her head seemed to spin and a thousand rockets went off in her cunt and ass as her dad fucked her rear.

As his cockhead expanded and his cock began to jerk and twitch, Keri thought her insides were going to melt. And when his boiling load of cum shot out of his cock she screamed until her throat was raw, her body jerking spasmodically between the two of them.

Over and over her hips jerked up and down. The muscles of her cunt and her ass clamped down on the two cocks, holding them as they continued to fire load after hot load of cum into her pussy and ass.

She didn't know how long it lasted, but then her head began to clear and she could feel her father slowly pulling his cock out of her ass. She whimpered and tried to hold him in, but to no avail. Once he was out, Chris rolled over gently, leaving his cock inside of her as he rested his own weight on his elbows as he looked down at her and smiled.

"After today, just you and me," she told him, her voice a mere whisper, smiling up at him lovingly.

"Well," he said softly, "how about you, me, my mom and your dad?"

"You know something, almost husband of mine," she told him as she wrapped her arms around him and held him close, "I think I love you very much."

END

Please vote if you have taken trouble to read it.