Keyanna and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donovan got around too with the girls in high school. His school and a few of the other local schools had heard of him and his conquests. He learned from his father that words to a woman were a very powerful weapon. His grandfather otherwise believed in heavy handed force. Meanwhile his father believed that the power to negotiate was a strong suit when it came to dealing with women especially with the right bargaining chips and mom, well she said good old fashioned respect and honesty was the way to go.

Donovan of course found a way to mesh the three and make them work for him. He stole a lot of virginal pussy from the girls in high school with the smooth respectful façade he would put on.

Once he had them naked he would talk them into just letting him kiss and fondle them a little bit. Then a nibble by the ear and a touch on the butt, a rub here and there, a lick on the nipple and kiss on the clit and before long she would be putty in his hands. He would tease and arouse them relentlessly until he had them almost at their peak and begging to be pushed over the edge. When they can't take the teasing anymore and were almost in tears from the frustration he would climb on top of them and shove his cock into them before they could register what was happening. When they began to fight him he would cover their mouth and restrain their hands above their heads and fuck them hard and deep until he came all over their pussy or ass depending on the position. When he was done he would tell them that if they ever said anything about rape then he would provide proof that it wasn't. Then much to the girls dismay he would produce a recording of them begging him to fuck them or make them cum. The poor girls would end up too ashamed to say anything and would in turn keep their mouth shut.

Yes, Donny boy thought he had it all figured out. After he got to college he realized these same tactics wouldn't work. These women, college women, were more mature, more sexually experienced, and much less inhibited than the "wanna be" good girls in high school.

Instead of being in pursuit of pussy; pussy was pursuing him. He became like royalty on campus. He loved being catered to and though Keyanna wasn't trying to be she was getting the same treatment. Since Donovan thought himself to be the self appointed king then it was only fitting he should have a queen and he set his sights on Keyanna.

Keyanna was in love with Donovan; Donovan was in lust with all that he could have with Keyanna by his side. To him she was a perk in his quest to get ahead. When he proposed marriage he was thinking of the future and all the doors that would be open to him as a result of his arm candy. Keyanna on the other hand was looking forward to a future as a partner in a law firm making a comfortable living and doing some traveling with her man. She was in for a rude awakening.

After graduation she took a job at a local prestigious Law firm called The Sinclaire Firm. She was recruited before she could finish her senior year and was all too happy to accept. Donovan was offered a position at The Sinclaire Firms competitor Aganon Law Office. He was going to accept until his fiancé pointed out that it would be a conflict of interest for them to work at competing firms. So Keyanna used her power of persuasion to get Donovan pulled into the Sinclaire firm in the real estate and lands acquisitions branch of the firm.Both Donovan and Keyanna excelled. After being with the firm for a year, they had a decent savings put away and decided it was time to tie the knot.

Donovan knew he could never settle down with just one pussy for the rest of his life. The men in his family, as far as he was concerned didn't have the genetic make up for monogamy. He kept his affairs or dealings as he termed them away from Keyanna as he didn't want to mess up the good thing he had going. He figured as long as he fucked her as requested and took her out to dinner every now then, that he would escape any scrutiny. For the first four years he was able to keep up appearances. By year five the glass front started to crack, he got careless and Keyanna had found out. He now had to implement his contingency plan. He didn't want to mar that pretty face of hers but he would be damned if that bitch fucked up his lifestyle or took his money.

Keyanna on the other hand wasn't the fool Donovan thought her to be. She saw his wandering eye and had heard rumors about Donovan while at the firm and before they finished college. She figured all these people saying the same things about him couldn't be wrong so she erred on the side of caution and decided to make sure she was protected in the event something happened or if a rainy day came about. When Keyanna accepted her position with Sinclaire she arranged for a portion of her pay to be placed in a dummy expense account with the firm. Her boss Weldon Sinclaire, senior partner and co-founder of the firm, understood her reasoning and having a daughter himself would do the same to make sure she was able to be financially secure should she have to be, so he had the account set up with the firms info but Keyanna was the sole signer on the account and instead of going though accounting within the firm it was set up through the outside bank that held the firms account as well as the account of some of the larger acquired acquisitions.

Due to the amount of cases she won and the bonuses she received she made enough money to put it away in the account as well as put money in their joint accounts without Donovan knowing about it. Keyanna also had emergency cash on hand that she kept hidden away at her parent's house. Keyanna would make a withdrawal every month and tell Donovan it was a monthly deposit she wanted to make for her parents as a way of thanking them for taking care of her. Donovan thought it was an excellent idea and never questioned it. So every month she would take fifteen hundred dollars out of the bank and go over to visit her parents house and put the money in a safe her parents bought her when she was a teenager. The safe was in her old room in the back of the closet and Donovan had never been in that room and never would.

Donovan first kept his indiscretions out of the house. Then one night he brazenly brought one of his drunken hussies home with him. The first time it happened Keyanna woke her up by pouring water on her, then dragging her by her hair to the door and kicking her out along with her things.

She then woke Donovan and confronted him, "How dare you bring them stray bitches into my house!" she yelled at him, "I can give a fuck what you do when you leave here but don't bring that shit to my house!"

Donovan was pissed off. He didn't appreciate Keyanna being in his business let alone waking him up about shit that didn't concern her. This was his house too and he could do whatever the hell he wanted and it was about time his bitch wife knew that too.

Donovan looked at Keyanna and calmly asked, "Are you finished?"

Keyanna saw the cold look in his eye and started to panic. Donovan started walking towards her, "You need to learn some respect," he said through clenched teeth, "I can do whatever I want to and fuck you even if you don't like it! You obviously didn't learn your lesson when I choked that ass the first time so now it's time for you to learn the hard way."

With that Donovan punched Keyanna in her stomach. Keyanna fell to the floor and he started beating the shit out of her. Then to add insult to injury Donovan raped her when he was done. He left her on the floor of the house, bloody, clothes ripped, and crying. He showered and stepped over her on his way out to meet up with his buddies to play golf.

Keyanna crawled to her phone and called the one person she could trust Weldon Sinclaire.

From that day on things got progressively worse. It went from her looking the other way to him forcing her into threesomes and sometimes putting her in restraints and allowing his flavor of the month to have their way with her all while recording it on video. It had all got to be too much. On a daily basis Donovan would threaten Keyanna's life. He would tell her that if she ever left he would find her and kill her but not before he ruined her well earned reputation and then he will make her watch as he took her family out one by one until she was all that was left .Then he promised to torture her and let her die a slow painful death. So out of fear Keyanna stayed put like a good little girl.

Last year Donovan started staying out all night and would at times be gone for days on end outside of the times that Weldodn sent Donovan to personally handle large acqusitions. It was his hope that with him gone Keyanna would have time to think and maybe even leave. Eventually it worked.

Keyanna had wised up to Donovan and decided if he was going to whore himself out she was no longer going to be a party to it. No more forcing her to be the plaything to some wonton bitch that all of a sudden had bi-sexual fantasies when they saw her. She finally broke down and told Weldon all of what had been going on between her and Donovan.

Weldon was livid. Keyanna was like a daughter to him and he was pissed that she waited so long to tell him about all of this. Weldon knew something was wrong. When Keyanna started at the firm she was full of life, excited about everything she learned and had zeal for every task she was given. All of that plus the sheer genius of the way she put her law degree to use and all she studied to work made her a force to be reckoned with. In three years at the firm she had made a name for herself. When other firms found out that "Killer Key Masters" was on the case they would offer pleas, want to settle out of court or would withdraw their lawsuits altogether.

When Keyanna called him the day Donovan beat and raped her, he saw red and wanted to kill him. He took Keyanna to his home, called a doctor to the house and nursed her back to health. When Keyanna was better and the bruising gone he tried to talk her into leaving Donovan but she wouldn't hear it. She swore she had it under control and kept saying that it wasn't easy to just up and leave.

Now sitting here in his office listening to her recount this last year he finally understood.

Upon hearing the horrific things Keyanna was forced into Weldon encouraged Keyanna to leave Donovan and press charges, but she couldn't. She told him about the threats to harm her loved ones and the videos that he kept locked in a safe deposit box so that he could blackmail her if she tried to leave. He would ruin her, her reputation and take The Sinclaire Firm apart too if he had to. Her hands were tied. She knew that Donovan knew it too. Its why the abuse had escalated, the nights out got longer, the threats were constant and the having sex with her against her will was almost an everyday occurrence.

Weldon was seething in anger as he looked at Keyanna sitting across from him. She was sobbing uncontrollably, hugging herself, feeling dejected and helpless something he never saw in her. How had she endured all of this over the years and still do her job so efficiently Weldon would never know.

Weldon, unbeknown to Keyanna, was a pure blooded Vampire. He chose to live as a human after being disgusted with how the council handled him, his coven, his mate and the other vampires. He remained friends with some of his kind and had even represented some of them in human court when they were caught and prosecuted under human laws. He knew what needed to be done so that Keyanna could make a clean break from Donovan but humans couldn't carry out the task. He got up walked around the desk and hugged the sobbing woman and held her until the tears stopped. He decided to send her to a hotel. Weldon paid for the penthouse suite and told Keyanna to stay as long as she needed to and don't worry about money, charge everything to the room. He would make some calls and see what he could do to help her out. Weldon called his driver Deitrick and told him to take Keyanna straight to the hotel and by telepathy ordered him to guard her throughout her stay.

Keyanna took her laptop with her and headed to the hotel. They made a few stops to pick up some essentials Keyanna would need for her stay. Keyanna bought clothes, enough for the week, underwear, socks, pajamas and a toothbrush. Deitrick insisted that they would have one in the room but Keyanna always hated hotel toothbrushes and always packed her own.

Once she was in the room, she showered, ordered room service and decided to go on to her favorite author's blog and see what was going on. It was how Keyanna would escape her own reality. Donovan didn't care to read if he didn't have to and found other ways to occupy his time. He didn't seem to care that she participated in the chatrooms and had made friends on line. He decided those were the only friends she could have. He had alienated her from everyone except her family and co-workers. So over the last four years she became a constant on the site and had a steady online friendship with one member in particular.

Yvray707 was a self publish author and Keyanna had a kindle full of her books. While on the blog other fans could log into a chat room and talk about the books or recent chapters added to Yvray707's current works. She was a member of the blogs fan link which allowed her to set up a user name and had access to an inbox for private messages and enabled her to have separate private chats with those members that like herself was considered a regular on the site. When she logged in she had a message.

To: ExoticVampress

From: VampireKing

Vampress,

Where have you been? I look forward to our chats and miss you when you are not here. Come back please, I promise to be a good boy **wink**

Your King

Keyanna smiled. She and her king had the best chats. They could be chatting hours after all of the other fans had logged off of the site. They chatted about almost everything and nothing at the same time. Whenever Mr.VampireKing would ask a personal question Keyanna would abruptly end the chat and log off. That is what happened the last time they chatted and that was why he promised to be a good boy. Keyanna felt guilty for making him feel he had done something wrong. She decided to email him back and apologize.

To: VampireKing

From:ExoticVampress

King,

Please accept my apology. You did nothing wrong. Things on the home front have taken a turn for the worse and I wasn't ready to talk about them at the time that you asked. I am sorry if I made you feel as if you had done something wrong. That was not my intention. I wish I could make it up to you.

Always,

Your Vampress

A knock at the door got her attention just after she pressed send.

"Who is it?" Keyanna yelled through the door while peeking through the keyhole.

"Room service," The man in the hotel uniform on the other side of the door replied.

Keyanna opened the door to let the server in and went to get her wallet to tip him.

"No ma'am that is not needed your gratuity has been taken care of already," he said politely.

Keyanna surprised replied, "Oh, okay. Umm, thank you."

"You're welcome ma'am. If you need anything else please let us know. Good night and enjoy your stay," he said as he walk out of the door closing it behind him.

Keyanna took her food off of the tray and went to the table. She sat her food down and got her laptop so she could read while she ate and saw the chat indicator.

VampireKing: Vampress are you there?

Keyanna continued to eat her food and typed into her laptop at the same time.

ExoticVampress: Yes, I am. How are you?

VampireKing: Great now that I can talk to you. Where have you been? Thanks for the apology. Are things at home better?

ExoticVampress: I'm glad to brighten your day! I have been dealing with some personal issues. No things at home are a wreck.

VampireKing: anything I can do to help?

ExoticVampress: I wish it was.

VampireKing: I am a great listener!

ExoticVampress: It's a long story too much to type.

VampireKing: Then call me....

ExoticVampress: I can't do that. First of all I don't know your real name, and I have no clue what you look like. I know we've been chatting for a few years now but...

VampireKing: that is a fair assessment. I will give you that. How about this, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Keyanna was staring at her laptop as if it had grown a head. She was gearing up to tell him that she wasn't that kind of girl when she saw the indicator that she had a message in her inbox and an then an IM from Vampireking.

VampireKing: Check your inbox.

ExoticVampress: ok.....just a sec.

Keyanna went to her inbox and opened the email. The body of the message just said to open the attachment. So that's what she did. When she opened the attachment she gasped. There was Vampirekings profile and a picture to boot. He was absolutely gorgeous if you can use that term to describe a man. His features made him look Italian. His profile said white male but he had the sexiest damn tan she had ever seen and mesmerizing green eyes. He had dark hair that was pulled into a ponytail, a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee and lips that looked like they would be fun to kiss. He was 37 years old and owned an architectural firm. Never been married and had no kids. The profile also contained his real name and telephone number. His real name was Kevin S. Weldon.

"Holy shit!" Keyanna thought. He has got to be the hottest damn thing walking. If she was honest with herself he was nothing like she had pictured him. In her mind he was just an average looking guy that shared a like interest in her favorite author. What she was seeing on her laptop was everything but. Keyanna also noted the almost instant attraction to him. Sure she had never physically seen or spoke to him but there was something about him that made Keyanna hot. It was refreshing, she didn't feel anything for Donovan anymore and he repulsed rather than aroused her. She shook her head to clear her mind and focused back on Vampireking/Kevin's picture and profile. "That is the sexiest vampire I have ever seen," she said to herself with a giggle.

Keyanna believed in the put up or shut up philosophy so she returned the email with her profile and a picture too. She then replied via IM.

ExoticVampress: Nice Kevin, really nice! You are very handsome! I am pleased to finally meet you...the REAL you. LOL. Check your inbox..

VampireKing: Thanks for the compliment. Hold on a min...

Kevin opened the email and read the body of the email that said "Introducing" (see attachment)

Kevin smiled and proceeded to open the attachment. When Keyanna's profile came up her picture was first. Kevin literally could not breathe at the sight of her. She was beautiful and those eyes, clarified her use of the term exotic in her screen name. He was oblivious to the fact that she was black. Kevin was smitten just from seeing her picture and he knew it. He read her info and saw that she was only 28 years old with a birthday approaching. She worked at a law firm was separated and had no children. She was the complete opposite of what he expected. He was expecting a middle aged, bookworm with glasses. He definitely wasn't thinking of the exotic beauty that graced his screen at this moment. Kevin IM'd Keyana.

VampireKing: Wow! You are beautiful. Thank you, for sharing. So are you gonna call so we can talk? I have as much time as you need.

Keyanna decided that she suffered alone long enough. She had made the decision to leave Donovan the moment she went to see Weldon. She needed a friend and Kevin was offering himself and his ear. Besides Weldon Sinclaire she had no one else to talk to. So she figured what the hell.