Keylee's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now I know who you're talking about now," I said. "I didn't run around with him or anything. I seem to remember he left school before graduation."

"Yeah, they ran his ass off," Bull said laughing. "He got the principal's daughter knocked up. At least he got the blame for it. I don't doubt it, but it could have been any one of a dozen brothers. Me included. She did like her black meat. What was her name? Sally? No, it was Sarah."

"You did her, too?"

"Oh yeah, a couple of times," Bull admitted. By that time we were in the car headed home. At least I thought we were going home. I questioned Bull when he made a right turn on sixteenth street. "Thought we'd swing down to the Green Frog. It's a bar and I hear Big Al hangs out there. Might as well test the water."

The Green Frog was a dive I would never go into by myself or even with anyone except Bull. I felt safe with him. The place seemed crowded for a weeknight Mixed bunch, but mostly black men. There was also a few tough looking biker types. Bull spotted Big Al and led me to the table. The eight years since high school had not been kind to Albert Smithson. His face was scared and part of his left ear was missing. He was lean and mean looking. He looked up as we approached.

"Hey, Bull. Long time no see. Have a seat, Bro." he glanced at me and smiled. "How you doin, Keylee? And what the hell you doin' runnin' with this dude?" It was as if it had been weeks or maybe months since our last conversation. Not years.

"I'm just tagging along with an old friend," I said taking a seat at the table. "How are you, Albert?"

"Could be better, but it could be a lot worse. At least I'm on this side of the sod." He laughed. "Ain't been called Albert in a while. Bull, I heard you was in Florida."

"Was until a couple weeks ago. Had to come north for my health. Looking to put together a string. Heard you was the man to deal with."

"That would be the truth," Albert said glancing at me then back to Bull. "What kind of string?"

"Four or five girls," Bull said. "Small potatoes, Al. Won't get in your way, at all."

"Yeah, so you say, Bull. Anything that takes trade from me is in my way."

"Oh, have you got clean, white soccer mom types catering to black men? That's what I'm looking to do. Won't be working the streets or doing anything south of Belle Avenue."

"You got to know I ain't looking for any competition," Al said getting a cagy look on his battered face. "I might consider letting you buy in. Kinda like a franchise. Kinda like Kentucky Fried Chicken. In fact I got a gal for you. Just met her a couple day ago. Housewife from the burbs looking for some action. I planed on taking her on myself."

"What kind of money you talking about for this franchise, Al?" Bull asked.

"I'm thinkin', 'cause you and me go way back, ten grand," Al said. "That buys you protected territory. Keylee working for you?"

"No, I'm his partner," I spoke up before Bull could say anything.

"Al, ten thousand is way out of line," Bull said glancing at me. "I could have you whacked for less than that. Get real, buddy."

"Seven and a half," Al came right back. "Better take it, Bull. Save you a lot of trouble. Payin' seventy-five hundred is a lot better than fighting me every step of the way."

"I'd say so," Bull said. "Okay, maybe I'll think about something else to get into. I didn't know the franchise fees were going to be so hefty. See you later, Al." He started to rise and Al held up his hand.

"Set down, Bull. Don't be so touchy. Hell, I ain't going to hold you up. We pals from the old neighborhood. Let's say you pay me five grand. You can pay twenty-five hundred up front and the other twenty-five in a couple months when you get goin'. That's fair, ain't it?"

"I'd say it's fair," Bull said nodding slowly. "I'll talk it over with my partner," he cut his eyes at me again. "Get back to you. You ready, Keylee?" He led me out of the place.

"Partner? Are you out of your mind?" Bull demanded when we were in the car. "You don't want to get in the racket. You're...you're...I don't know. You're a lady, for God's sake."

"Of course I am," I snapped. "A lady who's had a black man between her legs for the past two weeks. Let me ask you something, Mister Jones. Do you have five thousand dollars or even half of it to invest?" He didn't answer and we rode in silence until we were nearly home.

"Come on, Bull," I said as he pulled in my drive. "It's just an investment for me. I'll grant you it's self-serving, but still an investment."

"Self-serving? How so?" he said when we were inside the house.

"I've kinda got used to having you around. I've missed you and I don't want you leave town again. I like what we do together, Bull. I like fucking you." Wow, I said that right out loud. ***

"Keylee," Bull said. We were lieing on the bed after a wonderful session of mad passionate sex. "I don't want you to get involved with my scheme. You don't have any idea what it's all about. You're a nice white lady and..."

"Bull," I interrupted him by putting my hand across his lips. "You're right, of course. I don't know anything about that business, but you can teach me. Let me do it, please. I've never been more alive than I have been these past couple of weeks. I can help you, honey." Bull didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Keylee, you got to know that this is a sex business. I get women to fuck black men for money. I don't force them, but I do encourage them. You don't know the first thing about it. I'm the only black man you've ever fucked. Hell, I'm probably the only black man you know. Why don't you just loan me the money to get started? That way you won't be involved."

"You're right," I said. "But like I said, I can learn. I really want to do this, Bull."

"Dammit, Keylee, you don't really know me. I'm not the same guy I was in high school. What would you do if I turned you out to fuck other men? I might, you know. How would you feel about it if I got a couple brothers to come fuck you? "

"You would do that?" I asked, knowing full well he would. "You would make a slut out of me?"

"Hell yes!" He snapped, reaching over and putting a finger in my pussy. "I'd turn you out in a heartbeat. I'd even hold your white legs open for a brother to stick his black cock in you. I'm a rotten fucker, Keylee." His finger was working his magic on me. I was getting hot from his fingering. I closed my eyes and saw an image of us. Him holding my legs open and another faceless black man fucking me. I came with a shudder.

"Fuck me, Bull," I said. "Stick that black cock in me and fuck me!"

Nothing more was said about it until the next morning. I got up early and made coffee. I was on my second cup when Bull came in wearing only his boxers. I had been thinking about things since getting out of bed. Bull, the prostitution business, me, him...everything. I had reached a decision.

"Good morning, Bull," I said. "We need to go to the bank this morning and get some cash."

"Loan?"

"No, not a loan. We're going into business together. Go get dressed, partner."

"You weren't always so hard-headed, Keylee," Bull said getting a cup and pouring the coffee. "I thought I had talked you out of it last night."

"You didn't, but there will be some rules. We need to make the business look legitimate. Escort businesses are legal here. That's what we should do. We need to get a post office box and an answering service. We can advertise in those little throw-away magazines, I've seen around. There is one other thing...I don't do anything I don't want to do...ever."

"Been thinking about this, ain't you?" he said looking at me from over the raised cup. "What won't you do, Keylee?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "I'm sure something will come up. You have to understand I'm not one of your whores, Bull. I'm a partner."

"Working partner?"

"If necessary, yes. I can do this, Bull and you're going to let me. Hurry up the day is half gone."

"It's eight o'clock in the fuckin' morning," he growled. He stared hard at me a moment then laughed. "You don't have the foggiest idea what you're in for, but it's damned sure going to be interesting watching you get educated."

"So educate me, partner." ***

"The trick is to go slow and get the right women," Bull said. We had just left Big Al Smithson's office which was in the same seedy bar and the same table he was at the first time we saw him.

Bull had negotiated with Al getting the fine points established. Basically it was little more than Al agreeing to leave us alone, but it took a lot of talk to get it understood. Al, apparently, was paying off some vice cops and we would come under that protection, such as it was. Another thing Al insisted on was the right to use any of our staff at a sharp discount. He also gave us the name of a woman who was interested in working the interracial trade.

"How do you know if they are the right women?" I asked Bull.

"Easy enough," he said grinning at me. "I interview them. I don't want any old skag that wants to fuck or wants to make some money. I want women who like to fuck and the money's secondary. Bored housewives make the best girls for us. Of course at first we might have to take whatever we can get. When did the lady say our ad would come out?"

"Next week, so you better get cracking, partner. They'll be installing the phone tomorrow." We decided to cut down the overhead as much as possible by using my house as a base of operation. We also had an answering service that specialized in the trade. Our ladies would each have a cell phone to get their assignments. "Are you going to contact Molly?" Molly was the name of the woman Al had supplied.

"Yes I am. She might be a dog. Al said she was nice looking, but I'm not sure what he considers nice. They don't have to be a supermodel, but they should look decent."

"Are you going to interview me?' I teased. He smiled and shook his head.

"Naw, already done that," He glanced over at me. "You sure, Keylee? Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure," I said with confidence I didn't actually feel.

"Is that why you invited Albert Smithson over this evening?" Bull asked me. "lookin' to see what another black cock is like?"

"No..Yes...I guess. It seemed like the thing to do at the time." Actually I didn't know why I invited Al. He certainly didn't have a lot of sex appeal for me. I suppose it was just taking the plunge. While we were talking to him he put his hand on my leg and stroked me. I'll admit it was a little exciting to be touched by a black man in public. Al certainly didn't make any effort to hide the fact he was interested in me. He nearly fell out of his chair when I asked him to come over so we could get better acquainted.

"I hope you know that Al is expecting to get some pussy tonight," Bull said. "In fact you better get it into your head that from now on every man we deal with is going to want a piece of your ass." I had already figured that out. "If up to you if he get's any or not." ***

My backyard had a six foot privacy fence around it. The back of the house and patio is completely cut off from any of the neighbors. That was where we were with Al.

"Nice place you got here, Keylee," Al said. We had spent some time doing the catch-up bit. Al knew a lot about our old schoolmates and what they were doing, but it wasn't long before we had exhausted that subject. "I heard all about you getting hitched with Sam Hollings. How was it being married to a moneybag?" It was a rude question, but I answered it anyway.

"It was nice," I answered. "We were in love and it ended all too soon. How did you become a pimp?" I could be as rude as he could.

"Accident," he answered with a laugh. "After I got accused of knocking Sarah Tally up I hauled ass out of town. Her old man put a contract out on me. He really didn't, but I thought he had. I had an aunt over in Rogersville and I went there. My aunt was a whore. Nothing fancy, just a street-walkin' whore, but she was makin' good money. She didn't have a pimp and one of the locals was puttin' the heat on her. He threatened to throw acid on her face if she didn't get her ass in his stable. I went and had a little talk with him and convinced him to leave her alone."

"You convinced him?" Bull asked. "Really?"

"His name was Elmo Parks," Al said smiling. "Mean son of a bitch. Used a car antenna for a whip. Beat his women for nothing but the fun of it. He copped an attitude with me and I used his antenna on his ragged ass. When he woke up he thought he needed to be somewhere else. I kinda took over his gals after that. Them bitches fell in love with me. I figure they would have fell in love with any man who rubbed their ass instead of beatin' it with a antenna. Anyway, after a couple years there I moved here and started all over again."

"Why did you leave Rogersville?" Bull asked.

"They got a new chief of police," he said laughing. "A real law and order fucker. One night he stuck a piece in my mouth and suggested I leave town. Sounded like good advice to me so I packed up and left his fuckin' town. It turned out to be a good thing. Done a lot better here. Most of the cops around here take a live and let live view. I'll introduce you to a couple cops that can help you out. One thing you got to know is keep it clean. None of the cops will stand still for your bitches rollin' the customers or any shit like that."

"Only way I travel," Bull said. "Keylee doesn't like the term, bitches. We've settled on 'staff'. Who are these cops you mentioned? We goina have to pay them off?"

"Naw, nothing like that," Al said. "Rex Calvin and Van Mason. (see "Kelli and the Law") They are both homicide dicks and both are straight-up dudes. They won't take a dime from any of us. Vice is who you'll have to worry about. I have a contact in vice that keeps me alerted and when any street sweep comin' down. She calls me and I get my gals off the street until they go back to jackin' off as usual. Of course Rex and Van will want the use of your...ah, staff, from time to time."

"She calls you?" I said. "She?"

"Yeah, she. I got myself a little white honey in vice who likes black meat. I furnish the meat and she furnished the information. Works out for both of us. Staff, huh? How you comin' on putting your staff together?"

"Goina talk with Molly tomorrow," Bull said. "I figure I'll cruse the bars and see what I can find. I've always had pretty good luck finding white women that way. We're not in a big hurry. I'd rather have just a few gals that are right. You never said, Al...How do you know Molly?"

"I ran into her a couple weeks back. She strolled up to me at a bar and asked if I was a pimp. Can you believe that shit? Anyway, I told her I was and she asked if I needed another whore. I told her I might, but that I'd have to take her for a ride to see if she was any good."

"You did, I suppose," I said. He shrugged and grinned a me.

"Oh hell yes. She was good looking and I was horny so I fucked her. I don't know much about her except she a good fuck. I planned on getting back to her when you came along. I figure Molly would be better working a call-out deal then the streets. You planning on being a working partner, Keylee?"

"Maybe," I answered. I still hadn't come to grips with the idea.

"You any good?" Al asked grinning at me.

"I guess you'll have to ask Bull about that," I answered feeling my face become warm.

"Well, is she, Bull?" Al asked.

"Yeah, damned good," Bull answered looking at me. "As good as any and better than most." My face got even warmer. "Keylee could kill a normal man."

"Damned good thing me and you ain't normal, ain't it?" Al said. He too was looking at me. "Take it in the ass?" he asked Bull.

"Yeah," Bull answered. "Likes it up the shitter."

"Suck cock?" Al asked. Bull nodded. I could still feel his eyes on me. "Swallow or spit?"

"Swallows," Bull answered.

"Tits real?" Al inquired.

"Oh yeah," Bull answered. "Everything about Keylee is real. Show him, honey." For a moment I wasn't aware he was talking to me. I had been absorbed in how Bull felt about me.

"Huh? Show him? My breasts?" Bull got up, came to stand in front of me, and lifted me to my feet. I was wearing a man's shirt and Bull deftly removed it. Since my breasts are large I usually wear a bra and Bull made short work of it. He stepped back and gently pushed me toward Al Smithson.

"Sit on his lap and let Al get a feel of your tits," Bull said. My brain seemed to have stopped working. I was like a zombie as I made the few steps it took to reach Al. I suppose I knew it would happen, but it still seemed sudden to me.

"Fuckin' nice," Al said reaching out to grasp one of my breasts him his hand. He rolled my hardening nipple and his other hand went to unfasten my shorts. I stood as still as a statue as he stripped my shorts down. I didn't stay still very long after he plunged a finger into my pussy. Luckily the ribald conversation had caused me to be wet and his finger went in to the knuckle. He wiggled his finger and his thumb rubbed my clitoris. With his free hand he unzipped and pulled his cock out of his pants. I knew then why he was called 'Big Al'. His ebony cock was a little bigger than Bull's massive cock. My legs got weak and Al pulled me around and set me on his lap. His cock entered me and I heard myself groan. It went all the way in me and I climaxed. That was just the first of many that night.

A short while later we made it to the bedroom where Bull and Al fucked me constantly for over an hour.

"By God, I've wanted to fuck you since the first day of freshman year," Al said ramming his cock in my bottom. "Now here you are with my cock in your lily white ass. How does it feel, Keylee? You like my cock in you?"

"Yes!" I yelled at him. I had to take Bull's cock out if my mouth to talk. I had always been a little fastidious about sucking cock. I always made sure I wiped the juices from it before I put it in my mouth. Al and Bull didn't put up with that. They went from my pussy or ass to my mouth and I greedily sucked them, juices and all.

After they both had fucked my ass a couple of times, they doubled up on me. I'll never be able to describe how absolutely fantastic it felt. A black cock in my ass and one in my pussy at the same time was fantastic. I had the biggest orgasm of my life while they sandwiched me between them. At some point I passed out from sheer exhaustion and maybe sensory overload. ***

I woke up in small stages and discovered I was alone in my bed. I lay there a few minutes reliving the experience of having two black studs fucking me. For a brief moment I thought it had been an erotic dream, but I could still smell the musky odor of sex in the air. That coupled with the fact that I had dried semen all over my naked body and the tingling in my butt and pussy was enough to make me realize it had not been a dream.

I managed to drag my abused and battered body to the shower. I washed my body twice and still wasn't sure I had all their cum out of me. I made a mental note to buy some disposal douche and soon. I toweled off and slipped on a robe and sally forth to find coffee. As I approached the kitchen I heard to male voices. I had found Al and Bull. I stopped outside the door and listened.

"I think you'll do good," Al said. "I've thought there might be a market for nice clean white pussy for the brothers."

"Yeah, I was doing great in Daytona until the shit hit the fan. This town is sure big enough to support several good women like that," Bull answered.

"I'll say one thing," Al said. "You sure got one hot partner. You were right on the money when you said she was good. Keylee has a natural talent for fuckin'."

"Yeah, I wasn't kidding about her. I don't know if she's the best pussy I ever had, but she's got to be in the top five. She's learned a lot in the past few weeks. She is a natural."