Kicking The Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett could feel that he was coming. Even though he had no control over what was happening to his body, Shelly's movements had brought him to the brink and were now exquisitely holding back a huge climax that continued to build in his balls. Her slow expert movements on him were like a dam, holding back the lake of his orgasm. Now he was full of pressure and knew it was only a matter of seconds before he came. He could feel how big the moment was going to be, but managed to resist the urge to thrust back at her and as she slid onto him one final time the dam burst.

His head exploded before his balls did, an intense, light-headed fog surrounded him for a few seconds as all other feeling in his body vanished. Only the burning pulse of orgasm, rushing through his veins was left. Brett felt his cock start to twitch, almost shaking his rider. On the third spasm he started to shoot white hot come into her, unloading a massive release.

Shelly had straightened up, still squirming on his cock and was reaching down to caress his balls and encourage their delivery. Brett's cock seemed to continue to shoot come into her forever, each stream bringing another burst of pleasure and relief.

As the wildest moments of his climax passed he noticed that her other hand was furiously massaging her pussy as she sat on him. He watched intently as Shelly sat there, still holding his balls, and rubbed herself all around the area soaked in their juices. As she continued, she brought her second hand around to hold her pussy open and rubbed circles around her clit with her fingers. Her eyes were closed, lost in the moment, as her breathing lost its rhythm and her legs tensed next to him.

Finally able to move, he reached up to take her breasts in his hands and pull gently on her nipples. Shelly didn't open her eyes as he touched her, she simply gasped and came.

He watched in awe as she moaned and rubbed herself while she came, her mouth open, eyes closed and lost in the orgasm. He felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing the base of his cock and sharing her pleasure with him. Brett squeezed harder on her nipples and placed his hand on hers, keeping her fingers tight to her pleasure zone, prolonging her climax.

Shelly collapsed onto him, panting, when she was done. When her eyes opened she was smiling at him, her face flushed and wild with the excitement of their coupling. "My my," she giggled. "I think we both needed that."

"I'm not going to argue with that." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her moist forehead. Just for an instant he reflected on how he had woken up that morning, still down with the Amanda Blues. It had been an interesting day.

"I don't know about you," Shelly rolled off him so they could lie face to face, "but I've had a wonderful day." Her smile was loving and fresh and just the best thing to be close to. "Where shall we play tomorrow?"

"You want to try my cottage?"

Shelly playfully stabbed him in the ribs with her finger before kissing him. He closed his arms around her again, feeling warm, content and free from the blues.

12