Kidnapped

Story Info
She's ravished by men & women.
846 words
2.71
136.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down the street and a Van pulls up and two men jump out and throw me into the van. There are chains and shackles hanging from a metal rod that runs along the back of the van. They wore masks so I could not see their faces. They tore my clothes, they cut holes in my pants and holes to expose my tits. My arms were shackled above my head, my legs were cuffed apart and I was on my knees.

We made a few more stops and picked up other girls. There were now three girls chained up, half naked in the back of this van. The van stopped and the men opened the doors. They took one girl out bent her over so she was face down on the floor of the van arms cuffed apart in front of her. Her ass was in the air. They spread her cheeks and examined her ass. One man put on rubber gloves and started probing her ass. He spread her asshole and opened it up as much as he could. He shoved a tire iron into her ass and began to fuck her with it. Her facial expression went from frightened to pleasured in seconds. She started to back up onto the object.

Then the men pulled me and the other girl out of the van. They bent us over the same way. They stretched out my asshole, they shoved a flashlight in my ass and fucked me. The other girl got air blown up her ass by an air machine.

They took turns fucking us with the different objects. One man couldn't help himself any more and he took out his cock and shoved in one girls ass. He fucked her so hard and she was screaming with pleasure. The girl next to me got so turned on she wrapped her legs around me and started rubbing her pussy against mine. Both of us were soaking wet.

The other men tried to separate us, he had to uncuff me and move me to get the other girl off of me. As soon as he released my hands I grabbed his zipper and ripped his pants got on my knees and sucked his cock. When I was done I got up and cuffed his hands and released the other girl. She went right for his face, she sat down and fucked his face as hard as she could. I turned around and sat on the cock. I took his cock and filled my pussy. I bounced on that cock so hard I thought he was going to explode.

The other man came over and stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked all of the cum from the other girl off. Right before the cock in my pussy went off I turned around to catch it in my mouth and the other guy shoved his cock as far and as hard as he could into my ass. I came all over so did the men. One came in my ass and they other in my mouth.

The two girls helped my cuff these men together. They thought they were going to show us a thing or two about control. So we decided to give them a show.

I pushed on girl down on her back next to the cuffed men. Our tongues quickly found each other and began to dance. Our now naked bodies were sliding up and down together. I was so excited to think I was kidnapped and getting to pleasure another woman at the same time. I slowly found my way down to her hot box. Using my tits I rubbed her cunt. My ass was in the air for the taking.

The other girl came up behind me and spread my ass checks wide open. She soon dove in to my ass like a hungry animal. She devoured every inch of my ass and my now dripping pussy.

My tongue teased the clit of the unknown woman beneath me. She jumped with excitement. It wasn't long until she was grinding her musky scented pussy into my face. Trying desperately to cum all over my exploring tongue.

I sat up walked over to the men and teased them with my tits. Her cocks were standing at attention, trying to get me to notice.

I sat on top of the girl and we began grinding our wet pussy together. Bumping hard trying to climax. Every time her lips touched mine I was closer to orgasm. The third girl sat on the truck fingering herself while watching.

Finally, I grabbed this girls thighs and rode her cunt like a dog in heat. Humping her hard as I could. She began crying out and shaking, cumming all over my wet pussy. Soon after my pussy was squirting out cum all over hers. We feel back, trying to catch our breath.

We each found what was left of our clothes and went our separate ways. And the men stayed cuffed together naked.