Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Kiki was ready for another round! She didn't particularly care if Aston was shallow, pretentious and self-absorbed – the important thing was that he was a great lay, looked good, turned her on, and had a nice long cock! This little assignment was turning out to be a lot more fun than she ever imagined!

That night they made love more slowly, almost languidly. Kiki was mellow and relaxed after five daiquiris and Aston was pleasantly tired from his long swim but the prospect of sex energized them. At the same time, they were both excited by the fondling and stroking they had been doing under the table

When they got back to the hotel room, Aston was surprised that Kiki had requested that they put an armless chair in the room, brought up from the restaurant. This time Kiki pushed Aston back into it, where he sat with his rigid cock rigid, while she mounted him, facing him and basically sitting on his pubic bone. She liked the control that gave her, of the depth and angle of his penetration, how his cock moved inside her, and how she was positioned slightly above him so she could look into his eyes. He liked it because he was very deep in her warm and damp cunt and it was caressing his eager cock every time she moved and because he could bite her nipples and nuzzle his face between her perfect breasts. Kiki rose and sank back down very slowly, rocking her pelvis, feeling every movement in her wet vagina. They did that for a long time – it was almost tantric! – until Kiki again got to her limit of endurance. A girl can only stay on the edge for so long!

Kiki fell over the edge, her pussy squeezing down hard on Aston's cock as she gasped and let herself go into the whirlpool of her orgasm. Her pussy muscles brought Aston off and he too tensed and came, spurting streams of semen deep into her, where it stayed bottled up and steaming as long as he was plugging her hole. They stayed high for a long time, each in their orgasmic bliss, and only reluctantly uncoupled.

Kiki ran to the bathroom to grab a washcloth to put between her legs because Astons' semen started to drip as soon as his dick came out of her. But she came right back and the two of them got into bed, where they went back to it, kissing and sucking, Aston occasionally inserting himself into Kiki just to keep things simmering but not pounding her a lot, until they had both recovered and did it again for real, this time missionary position under the covers. By the early morning hours, they had made an impressive wet spot.

The next morning, Aston boned Kiki when they woke up and again before they shared breakfast from room service. Kiki dressed very conservatively and reminded Aston tearfully that she was tied up in meetings all day and that her plane left at 7:00 that night, and how could she go back to what she had in Chicago now that she had experienced a real man? and that she had to pull herself together to be presentable for her meetings! Aston acted stoic and said that he would always cherish what they shared. He had her card and he would be looking for opportunities to go to Chicago soon without arousing suspicion on the part of his wife or his boss, so they could be together again.

Aston was troubled for another reason, however. His brain was a little foggy from the alcohol the night before and the lack of sleep, since he and Kiki had been up long past midnight. And this morning he was going into one of the most important meetings of his career, the outcome of which would determine whether he could keep his well-paying and cushy job and also save his employer from bankruptcy. Even worse, his flight back was morning of the next day, so unless he scored again today he was facing an empty bed tonight and a letdown. Sex with Katrina (Kiki) had been better than great! He wanted to do her again before he left town!

Nine hours later, Aston had changed his ticket to go back early. He was sitting in the terminal, crushed and disbelieving, wondering how things could have gone so wrong! He was going to lose everything, the way this turned out. He kept looking at the passengers walking past him, hoping, in vain, to spot the woman he knew as Katrina and who should be leaving for Chicago about this time but didn't seem to be at the gate for that flight. Somehow he had even lost her card from his shirt pocket. He tried to remember her cell number but couldn't.

From the hotel, Kiki had gone directly home, indulged in a smoke, since she hadn't allowed herself the pleasure with Aston because he was a nonsmoker, and had a refreshing nap in her own bed. That night, she met up with Charlie and Gerald at one of Charlie's favorite restaurants. Gerald didn't bring his girlfriend because he didn't want her to know his confidential business. Charlie brought along one of the girls from his office for him, a buxom young redhead named Phoebe who didn't talk much. Phoebe was reliable enough to service the mayor himself when he needed a little change of pussy.

Gerald was sitting there, relaxed, with his arm around Phoebe, fingers touching her big tit. "You shoulda been there!" Gerald said with a laugh. "His whole pitch was that if the company doesn't get its "fair" share of business from the town – like doing all the roads and sewer lines to serve Sunshine Meadows before the houses go up is a "fair share"! – "So, he says," Gerald imitated Aston's stiff, deep-voiced manner of speaking, "it just might get out that the mayor had had some work done on his house by the competition and hadn't paid full price!" Gerald went back to his own voice. "You should have seen his face when Fred pulled out a receipt for the balance and offered to copy it for him! Aston couldn't believe it! Then the best part was that Fred - our mayor! on the take since he was first appointed to the police commission! - spent the next fifteen minutes giving Aston a lecture on ethics, corrupt practices, how he was going to go to the state attorney general to report attempted extortion and conspiracy – really reaming him out – and how he'd never allow the town to do business with a company that stooped to blackmail! Our mayor was saying that – our mayor! Mister Ten Percent! And Aston was just sitting there, like he was numb all over, deer in the headlights-like, he didn't know what hit him!"

They sipped their drinks and savored the moment. Kiki played with her third daiquiri, which for some reason had been served to her with a paper umbrella. Gerald and Charlie exchanged meaningful glances when Phoebe wasn't paying attention and smiled. Kiki knew what it meant but ignored them because it wasn't her ass they were thinking about. Boning Phoebe would be a nice way for Gerald to celebrate his success, since Phoebe was a real treat and usually out of his league.

Everyone was in a good mood. Kiki smiled, too, the corners of her lips turning upward. She had come through for Charlie and in short order she'd celebrate by getting boned herself with his lovely big dick. She knew perfectly well that this whole caper wasn't about blackmail over a few thousand dollars of unpaid home renovations. She didn't need or want to know about the two $200,000 bribes that might have been uncovered if some big city paper started investigating the little stuff. Of course, Phoebe knew all about it. Knowing about it was an important part of her early retirement plans.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12