Kim and Eva Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

Before long, a line had formed and a group of 6 or 7 ladies was gathered at the foot of their table. Eventually eye contact was managed and a couple of the girls offered friendly “hello”s.

“Hey”, replied Kim, “where are you ladies from?”

“Jacksonville,” replied a tall brunette, “how about you guys?”

“All the way from Atlanta”, replied Jerry, seizing the opportunity to get noticed. “We’re newbies from the same office, have you guys been to the conference before?”

The woman closest to Jerry, a shorter, fuller figured redhead, turned to him and smiled. “Yeah, this is the 3rd year for most of us. What do you think so far?”

Jerry smiled and blushed. “He’s actually really shy”, thought Kim. If she didn’t know him better, she might have been charmed.

“Well we only had the one lecture, so we don’t feel completely in the groove yet, maybe you guys can offer us some tips for getting through the week?”

“Yeah, sure,” laughed the redhead, but the line was moving and the ladies were moving away. “See you later maybe?”

“Sure, nice meeting you, I’m Jerry.” But the girls were already making their orders with the bartender. He seemed dejected.

“Jerry, take it easy, you’re not going to get to the wedding proposal when they’re just in line to get drinks.”

“I guess, but she didn’t give me her name even, I think I was annoying her.”

“Who the redhead?” asked Kim. Jerry nodded. “She’s the one that caught your eye, or you’re encouraged because she chose to actually speak to you?”

“Both I guess. But she’s cute and I don’t like really skinny girls. Curves are awesome.”

“Curves huh? So why do I catch you staring 18 times a day?”

Jerry laughed. “Yeah, right. I wonder.”

“No seriously!”

Jerry rolled his eyes. “Oh God Kim, don’t tell me you’re one of those!” He sensed genuine confusion coming from the other side of the table and shook his head. “Wow, I didn’t take you for one of those impossibly beautiful women who somehow go through life oblivious.”

Kim was taken aback a little. She didn’t consider of herself as confidence-impaired, but she also wouldn’t have put herself in the category of impossibly beautiful either. “Jerry, I love how I look, but curvy just isn’t a word I associate with myself, that’s all. And ‘impossibly beautiful’? Where did THAT come from?”

“Get a mirror Kim, seriously. There isn’t a man or woman, straight or gay who won’t walk in here tonight and not make a point of it to walk by and get a better look at you. You’re the girl all the straight girls look at and go ‘I’m not gay, but if I WAS….’ Well, you and Angelina Jolie.”

“We’re right next to the bar! Of course everyone’s going to walk by!”

“Whatever, I’m focusing on the redhead because out of the 7 women in that group, she’s the only one that wasn’t making eyes at you more than me.”

“Oh please, I think I would have noticed a bunch of girls gawking at me.” Kim paused; she HAD acknowledged a lot of smiles from that group with some polite nods.

“Anyway,” Jerry continued, “maybe one of the girls with a crush on you will ask us over to socialize and I’ll at least get to flirt with some ladies out of my league for a little while. You know…” Jerry paused just as the redhead made a sudden appearance at his elbow.

“Hey Jerry, do you and your friend want to join us at our table? It’s a bigger booth away from all this traffic if that’s more attractive to you.”

“It’s…attractive….FAR more attractive, sure!”

Kim rolled her eyes, but smiled. From most guys the over-eager, not quite smooth manner of speech would never work, but she had to give him credit, he pulled it off. She actually would consider setting him up with someone back in Atlanta…..after a haircut of course. On the way to their new home, Kim passed a familiar face. She didn’t realize it until she was almost on top of her, but she managed a “Hey Eva” as the blonde with the rolling ‘r’s from the lecture went shuffling past.

“Oh hey Kim,” Eva replied, but the traffic was pushing them both away from each other.

They shared a smile and a nod and all Kim could think was, “now THAT is an impossibly beautiful woman.” Kim could see that she was a tall, slim blonde, in great shape, with big boobs, a great smile and great hair. Any imperfections she may have had were not immediately apparent.

“Kim, what are you staring at?” Jerry was waiting to give her a seat at the table. She shuffled over and slid past Jerry into the booth next to a cute little blonde introduced as Justine who wore a little too much makeup, but seemed very nice. Over the next half hour, everyone exchanged names and life stories. Adrienne was the tall brunette who had first spoken to them. She seemed to be mildly stuck-up, but not entirely unpleasant, and she was undeniably gorgeous. Next to her was Carolyn, a very quiet, VERY attractive brunette with a pixie cut, then Lorelei, who was the runt of the litter from a purely looks standpoint, but she was still cute with her blonde curls, and her sense of humour and intelligence made her more attractive still. Kelly, the youngest of the bunch at 23, had super-cute blonde pigtails working for her, and while a little on the ditzy side, she was very endearing. Kim had to fight the urge to point Jerry in HER direction.

Brianna sat almost directly across from her and Kim had NO trouble believing that she had been making eyes at her earlier. It was very cute the way she tried to hide it, but Kim caught her staring every single time. At least she was somewhat subtle, and Kim was certainly flattered. Brianna was a beautiful woman, with caramel skin much like Kim, straightened shoulder-length, jet black hair, gorgeous cheek bones and a nice body from what Kim saw when she had to stand to let everyone out to go to the bathroom. Deidre was Jerry’s new friend and, while a little bigger than the rest, she certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. She had beautiful auburn red hair, perfect skin, and a beautiful face that brightened all the more when she flashed a winning smile.

Kim had to admit, it was strange how the girls only left the table to get drinks and go to the bathroom with so many eager guys around. There was no talk of boyfriends or husbands, but that may have been by design to leave home at home for the week. Their table was being circled by sharks from the moment they sat down and, despite what Jerry said, the looks were pretty evenly distributed among the 8 of them from what Kim could see. As Kim returned from her 3rd pee break, she saw Eva again standing at the bar. She was surrounded by a group of friends so she waved a friendly hello and sat in next to Brianna at the end of the booth. She had noticed that this time, Brianna simply slid down so Kim had no choice but to sit next to her.

“Who were you waving to Kim?” asked Jerry.

“To someone who is ACTUALLY impossibly beautiful my friend. See the blonde at the bar? I met her earlier today. She leaves me in the dust, wouldn’t you say?” Everyone at the table turned to look and Kim panicked that Eva might notice. Fortunately, Eva’s group was occupying her without blocking her from view.

Jerry shook his head. “Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy, what is your deal?”

“What, she isn’t hot??”

“Of course she is, she’s amazing, but it’s just….” He paused and formulated a new thought. Addressing the table, he asked “Girls, who is the better looking woman, our girl Kim here, or that tall blonde at the bar?”

“KIM”, came the unanimous and instantaneous reply, along with some “woooo”s from some of the drunker ones in the bunch.

Kim sat back, feeling a little embarrassed, and not enjoying the uncomfortable silence that followed.

Lorelei piped up. “Kim, that feels weird just hanging in the air so let me say this; I’m as straight a girl as you’re gonna find and I’ve still been staring at you for over an hour trying to figure out what’s wrong with you.” She hesitated and cleared her throat. “Ok, that sounded awful, but I was actually attempting a compliment I swear.” Kim smiled at her reassuringly and she continued. “Anyway, anything that any woman has ever nitpicked themselves about is missing from you. Your skin is flawless, your eyes are ridiculous, your teeth are perfect, your smile is gorgeous, your hair is impeccable, your boobs are big but not too big, your butt is amazing, your legs are long and you’re too nice to hate for having all of that. I told Brianna a few minutes ago that you look like the love child of Halle Berry and Tyra Banks. I haven’t seen your feet, but if you don’t have any corns on them, I’ll bet I’d have an uncontrollable urge to give you a foot massage.” Brianna and a couple of others enthusiastically nodded along to all of this and laughed heartily at the image of Lorelei massaging their new friend’s feet.

Kim couldn’t help herself. “Well ok then, who wants to sleep with me first?” She laughed, and everyone else did too, but she could sense she had hit close to home with more than one person at the table. She thought about all the beauty around her and it gave her some butterflies in her stomach. “Lorelei, you’re very sweet and you get brownie points for being funny AND for being a walking thesaurus.” Lorelei raised up off her seat enough to give a small bow, eliciting more laughter.

“I really don’t know why everyone suddenly thinks I need a self-image intervention or something. It’s just that I don’t know many people that would easily accept that kind of compliment, you know what I mean?” The girls generally nodded in agreement and Kim got scattered apologies from around the table. “Ok, please stop apologizing for being too nice and let’s just get back to having a nice time, ok?” The next round of drinks arrived just then and everyone went back to chatting, Kim included. Still, she had the feeling she was attracting more attention than ever. And it wasn’t just Brianna’s stares distracting her anymore. “No way I can switch to cokes yet”, she thought, reaching for another 7 and 7.

Kim felt odd, a little flushed and warm and decided to make another trip to the bathroom. As she rose, so did Lorelei, Adrienne, Kelly and Justine. They had decided to call it a night. There were hugs all around, and then Kim went to splash some water on her face. All of the attention was flattering and Kim was really getting turned on. Had she packed toys? Yes, she had remembered at the last minute and slid her little box into her larger suitcase. Breathing easier, she returned to the table. Kim could see that Jerry and Deidre had also left, which annoyed her a little, leaving just Carolyn and Brianna.

Carolyn spoke for only the second time that Kim could recall. Her voice was quiet, but certainly not mousy. “B and I are staying a little longer if you want to hang out. We didn’t get to talk to you very much.”

Kim surprised herself with how quickly she agreed. “You attention slut”, she thought to herself.

“So did I overhear that you had a bad breakup recently Kim”, asked Brianna. There had been multiple conversations at the table over the last couple of hours but Jerry’s big mouth hadn’t gone completely unnoticed obviously.

“Yeah, I walked in on my man with another woman…well another GIRL actually. I think I’m actually angrier that he gave our relationship such a clichéd ending.” She was able to genuinely laugh at the memory for the first time ever and the girls were obviously relieved she was being so jovial about it. “How about the 2 of you, you off the market or are you sticking around because you’re looking to mingle?”

The 2 girls giggled and shared a glance. “A little of both you could say”, said Carolyn. Again Kim had to catch herself from staring. She was jaw-droppingly beautiful in a runway model sort of way. Tall, statuesque, porcelain skin, thin, but not so thin that she looked unhealthy.

Kim had now ingested at least two drinks above her norm and wasn’t picking up the gist of the conversation yet. “Both? Hey, I took the 2 of you for good girls; don’t go ruining my perfect vision of you.” Kim looked up at them and finally clued in. They were sitting inches apart and alternately smiling at each other and making eyes at her. She smiled. “Ladies, if I were to look under the table right now, would I find 2 people holding hands?”

“Absolutely not,” Brianna answered, but Kim wasn’t buying it. She lay down on her side on the now-empty booth and saw they were telling the truth. They couldn’t be holding hands since their hands were rubbing each other’s thighs.

Kim had the feeling that things were going to get uncomfortable quickly if she didn’t apply the brakes. “Ummm, girls, a threesome with 2 girls I just met wasn’t the way I intended to start my Tampa trip.”

Carolyn looked mortified. “Oh my God Kim, we were just being flirty with the ‘both’ comment. You made the who-wants-to-sleep-with-me-first joke; we were just being playful, that’s all.”

“Just being flirty huh? Sorry, not buying it.” Kim sighed and slowly flashed the frightened looking duo another sheepish smile. “Listen, it’s not your fault, it was obvious that Brianna was attracted to me and if I wasn’t enjoying the attention I would have switched to water an hour ago and I’d be upstairs watching Big Bang Theory or something as we speak. I just don’t have a ton of….experience I guess you could say, with this sort of thing.”

“With girls flirting with you? You’ve got to be kidding?!” Carolyn was doing more talking that Kim would have thought possible an hour ago. “What school did you go to?”

“U.G.A., go Bulldogs”, answered Kim.

“Well the lesbians of the University of Georgia ought to be ashamed of themselves for not making you this uncomfortable on a regular basis.”

Kim laughed. “Ok Carolyn, can I first ask you why it is that you were a mute until 5 minutes ago?”

“I frankly just don’t like many people and keep to myself around most of the bitches that were at this table earlier.”

Kim was liking her more and more by the second. The matter-of-fact way she called the other girls “bitches” wasn’t intended to be mean or judgmental; it was just her honest assessment. She liked people like that. “You are hilarious you know that? Ok, so the question is was I hit on by women before I walked in here tonight? Absolutely, but it was mostly at a university bar, or by another volleyball player. I played at UGA.”

Brianna came back to life suddenly. “But we’re in a bar now?”

“Sure, but it’s a professional setting. There’s no Kanye bumping from the speakers and people are actually watching what they drink and keeping their hands to themselves; Besides the 2 of you of course.”

“Ok,” allowed Carolyn, “and you’re saying that you didn’t think about it in the volleyball setting because there are a lot of lesbians in sports?”

Kim felt the air change around the table and had the feeling that Carolyn would be offended if she came right out and agreed with that assessment. “I haven’t put all that much thought into it because I’m a liberal-minded person and I don’t care about who anyone sleeps with. But I wouldn’t necessarily just say there are a lot of lesbians in sports, just that maybe it’s an environment where girls would feel comfortable putting themselves out there. When you’re showering, changing, rooming with someone, you get close to them I guess.”

Brianna looked relieved. “Kim, that makes perfect sense. Carrie, we’re not going to berate Kim with any of your Gay Manifestos tonight, it’s a 4-day conference after all. There’s plenty of time for that later.” Brianna kissed Carolyn on the cheek and the brunette girl’s face immediately relaxed.

“Sorry,” Carolyn continued, “I tense up when I sense a stereotype coming on the horizon.”

“Did I say something offensive”, asked Kim.

Carolyn softened even more. “Not in the least, it’s just the idea that every woman in sports is a butch dyke is something that drives me around the bend. I was on the track team at Florida International.”

“Oh, that’s excellent, I ran track in high school and was recruited for that too. I just couldn’t give up volleyball. I played professionally for one year in Italy before I came back about 18 months ago.”

“You’re trying to change the subject,” smiled Carolyn.

“Not at all! Just bragging a little, that’s all. When did I give the impression that I was scared to talk about this? I’m still here way past my planned bedtime after all. If you’ve got something to ask me, ask it girl!”

Surprisingly, Brianna chimed in again. “You ever tempted to say yes to an advance?”

“Absolutely,” Kim replied, raising the eyebrows of her new friends. “I never said I wasn’t. One of my best friends on my school team was openly bisexual and she used to say there is a little lesbian in every woman. Now, I don’t think that’s entirely true, but I think women can appreciate beauty in another woman a lot better than a guy can appreciate another handsome guy.” She looked up to make sure she hadn’t offended Carolyn again. The brunette was nodding in agreement. Kim almost laughed thinking how she’d gone from mute to intimidating in minutes flat.

“I also think that SOME girls who call themselves straight may just need a push from the right woman to try something they would like. I’m absolutely one of those women, but my problem when it’s come right down to whether to say yes or no has been that I’m a huge chicken. On more than one occasion, I’ve REALLY wanted to say yes, but ran away home and masturbated instead….” Kim peered down into her drink. “….wow, I’m a sharer tonight. Sorry.”

Her tablemates were hanging on every word and at the mention of masturbation; they both slowly licked their lips and swallowed. “So, it was that university friend that tempted you”, asked Carolyn.

“Oh not just her. There was once in high school at our graduation party. A girl I’d known forever professed that she’d loved me since middle school. I still think about her all the time. A couple of other passes at UGA were incredibly tempting. Once a girl and her boyfriend asked me back to their place and they were both gorgeous. And too many times to count in Europe. The one time that sticks out there though was a sexy lesbian couple in a bar in Greece.” Kim stopped and smiled at her new friends. “But they had nothing on the 2 of you. And I never said that I hadn’t given in to temptation. I just needed some big time hands-on encouragement.”

“Ok,” started Brianna hesitantly, barely able to breathe, “so we do tempt you?”

Kim slid out of the booth and slid in beside Brianna at the other end. She leaned in closely to the both of them. First she kissed Carolyn lightly on the lips, then Brianna. “Absolutely,” she whispered. “But if being with one of my best friends in the world one-on-one scares the hell out of me, imagine what thinking about the 2 of you beauties is doing to me. And looking at the 2 of you, you are NOT prepared to boss me around…” She paused and smiled, knowing the girls would need no foreplay once they got up to their rooms tonight….”yet…..Now,” she continued, “I would really like to hang out more this week and continue this conversation, so we’ll see you, but I have to get to bed.” She slid out of the booth and started toward the bathroom.

Brianna slid out right after her and grabbed her by the hand. She looked particularly nervous but her hormones couldn’t resist. “After masturbating?” she asked with an evil smile creeping across her face. Kim simply flashed her a grin and continued into the bathroom.

Kim smiled into the mirror. “Well that was interesting,” she said to herself. She wasn’t sure where the boldness came from to kiss the 2 of them, but it wasn’t difficult to reason out. The girls were undeniably hot, she was a little tipsy, more horny than she’s even been in her life, and they were positively drooling over her. Plus, she WAS telling the truth about her attraction to women and giving into temptation. But there was never any serious thought to leaving with them. She’d had sex with someone she just met before, but he was, you know, a man and there was only one of him. She was not lying about the masturbation either and she was happier than ever she had remembered her toy box.

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers