Kim and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" I said.

Kim considered and said "A little funny. I've never had my nipples clamped before; it's always just been playing with them." She flicked the end of the clothespin as she'd done with mine. "This could have a cumulative effect, though. Leave it on and let me see in five minutes."

I said "Okay. Let me do the other one so you don't end up lopsided." Kim smiled. I put the other clothespin on to match the first but Kim said "Do it so it hits the areola." I readjusted the clothespin and let go. Kim's breasts are very firm and it only dropped a little more than halfway, but Kim gasped and said "Oh! That does feel good!" She rubbed her lower abdomen and said "I can really feel that!"

"Good," I said. "Let me take these off for now and we can try more later if you like." I set both pairs of clothespins on the nightstand, then I kissed and sucked each of Kim's nipples for a moment.

Kim looked in the drawer and said "I don't recognize that. What is it?" Most of the rest of the drawer's contents were readily identifiable—a couple of sample size tubes of lube, a small "safe-sex" pack with a condom, a latex glove, some water-based lube, and a few pamphlets—but there was a large grey tube about fourteen inches long and four inches wide at one end.

I said "That's a Fleshlight. It's a male toy." I pulled it out and unscrewed the small end. "Feel the material it's made of."

Kim poked it and said "It's not the usual latex."

I said "Nope, it's some kind of silicone plastic that they're proud of. When it's lubed up it feels very natural." Kim poked it again and said "I could see that." I started unscrewing the large end and said "It's basically like any other male sleeve, except that it feels a lot better. You heat it up with hot water, put Astroglide in it to lube it up, and then you plug yourself in." I showed Kim the large end, which had a fairly realistic looking vagina.

Kim looked at it and said "More strangeness. I might've known, seeing as it's you." She looked up at me and said softly "Does it feel good?"

I said "For a toy, it feels pretty good indeed."

Kim leaned forward until our lips were almost touching and said "Will you show me how it works this weekend?"

I moved closer and said against her lips "I'd be glad to, princess."

Our tongues wrestled for a moment and Kim started kissing down my chest. She started sucking on my cock, which by this time was fully erect, and I said "Wait, wait, wait! You know what we should do now?"

Kim lifted her mouth off my cock for a moment and said "Try to make you cum?" and went back to sucking me vigorously.

"No," I said. "I'd like to take you shopping at the new Castle Superstore."

Kim looked up at me and said "The big adult toy store right near the off-ramp by my office?"

"That's the one." I said.

"You know, for a geeky writer guy, you know an awful lot about sex."

"Still waters run deep, babe, what can I say?"

Kim leaned back on her elbows and said "I have known you for almost 20 years now and not once in all that time can I recall you being 'still'."

"I shall ignore your feeble attempts at insults because of your great beauty and general desirability. C'mon, cutie, get dressed; we're going shopping together."

We got our clothes back on with a few strategic pauses for kissing and groping. Kim looked at the drawer and her suitcase and said "Should we put the toys away?"

I said "Naw, let's leave them out. The Fleshlight may get lucky with your big purple dildo." Kim laughed and I said towards the pile of stuff on the bed, "Behave yourselves, guys, and don't leave stains on the sheets while we're gone!"

And shortly thereafter, we were on the road to the adult toy store.