Kimberly and a Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy moved up onto the bed blocking Kyle's view. He moved over her on his hands, then dipped his hips and leaned forward so the head of his penis slipped down into the wet, slippery opening of her vagina. The man eased forward and sunk his cock deeper and deeper into his mother's hot hole. It amazed Kyle that he did not stop until the curly hairs around the base of his cock were intertwined with the blond curls above her hot pussy. He had watched enough videos to know a woman has to be very excited or very stretched for man to enter that smoothly on the first entrance.

"Give it to me," his mother whimpered to the man above her.

He responded by slowly fucking her with deep, penetrating strokes. Kyle's own cock was hard as he watched her perky breasts wiggling back and forth in rhythm with their fucking. His mother had her arms spread out to her sides and was clawing at the bedspread as she thrust herself back up to meet steady pounding into her pussy. Her long, blond hair was spread out around her head like a fan and her eyes were clenched tightly closed.

Her face was creased in concentration and her mouth was set in a frown. As she humped herself back onto the penis above her, Kyle could see sweat starting to form on his mother's smooth skin. The man above her must have seen it too, for he leaned down and licked her neck. That must have done something mighty to her because she started moaning loudly and swinging her head from side to side.

Kyle opened his pants and pulled out his hard dick. He could tell that his mom was very close to another orgasm, and he wanted to enjoy it too. The man leaned forward nibbled up her long neck as he pounded her even harder.

With a guttural cry, Kimberly lost control and her body began to strain up against her lover as a second wave of sexual release washed over her, causing her to quiver and tremble again. Arching her back, she forced Steve's cock deep into her convulsing vagina where her muscles could squeeze and pump his cock dry.

Kyle had never seen a woman orgasm the way his mother did. It was beautiful and lovely and sexy and slutty all at the same time. He furiously jacked himself just as the man on top of his mother clenched his butt and obviously unloaded his sperm into her. Kyle's cock squirted semen onto the hallway carpet. He couldn't remember ever coming so hard, not even the first time with his girlfriend.

Kyle watched the lovers collapse on the bed exhausted. He quietly backed away and slipped back down the hall. He stuffed his cock back in his pants and, grabbing his shoes, slipped out the front door. He drove down the street and waited for Steve to leave.

Kimberly's view:

She had pushed Steve up and out of the house and quickly cleaned herself up. She could not hide the freshly fucked glow that she had but she could at least give her son Kyle nothing to be suspicious of. She had just finished cleaning herself up and fixing her hair when she heard him come in the front door. She quickly grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on, then came down the hall. She found him in the kitchen.

"So how was the game?" she asked as she made her way into the den. Her blouse and bra were laying on the sofa! She hoped he had not seen them and quickly grabbed them up. She put them, the wine bottle, and the glasses inside a wall cabinet.

"The other team didn't show," Kyle answered her like nothing was wrong. He grabbed a soda out of the fridge and popped it open. "The game was a forfeit." Kimberly heard this and had the momentary panic of a near miss. What if he had come straight home? That would not have been good.

"So where have you been?" she probed gently. "You could have been home a while ago."

"I hung out with a few of the guys at the video place," he lied. He looked up as she came into the room. She looked great after just having her brains fucked out! There was a confident air about her and a sparkle in her eyes. Maybe it was just that thing called pheromones. Of course, the fact she was not wearing a bra quickly made itself evident as well. His mom had to be the hottest woman on the planet! He felt his cock stir in his pants all over again. He said goodnight and headed up to his room to solve the growing problem.

Kimberly wondered if he suspected anything, but saw no signs of it. She went back to the den and properly put the wine and glasses up. Turning out the lights as she went, she made her way back to her room. As she went down the hall, she saw a dark spot on the carpet. Leaning down to touch it, she found it was wet...and slimy. She rubbed it between her fingers and brought it up to her nose. Cum? Had Kyle come home and watched? Had he wacked off outside her room? She wasn't sure and, more importantly, she had no idea what to do about it.

Later in the week.

The first two day after he saw his mom having sex with the neighbor, Kyle had watched her to see if she would behave any different. Since he never confronted her about it, she seemed to relax and be normal. But Kyle could not get the image of her face during orgasm out of his mind. It was so hot!

It was Kyle's job to cut the grass and this week he cut it on Friday afternoon to leave his Saturday free. His mom came home just as he was starting and waved to him as she went inside. It took over an hour to finish and put away the tractor.

Kyle stepped into the house and closed the door. As he walked into the kitchen to get a drink he heard a moan from down the hall that stopped him in his tracks. He knew that there was no one in the house but his mom. It was obvious that she still had pretty strong sexual needs, so maybe she was satisfying them herself.

Another moan, louder this time, came from her room at the end of the hall. Kyle felt his cock harden and wanted to see what his sexy mom was doing. He eased down the hallway and was astounded to see that his mother's bedroom door was ajar again. Was she letting him watch or did she not realize he was done with the lawn?

He slid up to where he could see into the room and was shocked! Kyle saw his mother on her bed with her head and chest down on the comforter while her back end stuck up in the air. She was pushing a clear plastic dildo into her asshole as she held her butt cheeks spread with her other hand.

From his angle Kyle could see her pussy lips were red and swollen, with a drop of juice just falling to the mattress. He was spellbound by the site of his mother fucking her own ass. It was so deranged and kinky, but so hot. Kimberly accelerated her thrusting and finally came to a shuddering orgasm with a long loud moan. Kyle's cock nearly exploded in his pants as he watched his mother's body shake through her orgasm.

Kyle came to his senses and started to move towards his room, but the motion caught Kimberly's eye and she looked into a mirror and then their eyes met. They both were locked in place for a moment as their brains tried to resolve being caught in the act. Then Kyle turned away and rushed to his room and closed the door.

Kimberly reached around and eased the dildo out of her sphincter, leaving her asshole to slowly close and her feeling empty. She couldn't believe she would be as dumb as to leave her door open while she masturbated with her son home. When she came to her room it was her intention to change, but her eyes saw the butt plug in her drawer and that made her want it. She never even heard the mower stop as she was too far gone. The thought of how intense that orgasm was made her aroused all over again and her hand moved to her wet pussy and started rubbing.

'Oh my God!' she thought to herself. Angry with herself for her lack of self-control, she put the plastic toy back in her drawer and used a towel to dry her pussy before dressing. While she was putting on some clothes she started to understand that that she didn't know what to do. Although she caught her son peeping on her, she had been very indiscreet and had provided temptation for him. She pulled on a normal set of cotton panties, one of her more comfortable bras, and polo shirt and pair of pants. At first she was determined to talk to her son about what had happened but the lingering suspicion that Kyle knew about her coupling with Steve destroyed her resolve before she could get to his room. She went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

Supper that night was very quiet and they both seemed to avoid any eye contact or conversation. There was a huge elephant in the house but they were both outwardly ignoring it. The real problem was that they were both thinking about sex, and their bodies were responding below the table. Kimberly could feel that moist itch of need growing in her crotch while Kyle was dealing with the hard-on he got every time he was within sight of his mother. When supper was over they both retreated to their rooms.

Kimberly lay in her bed with her television on but ignored. She was still aroused and her mind was speeding through various reasons and scenarios to try to resolve the problems that had arose between her and Kyle. She knew that she would not be able to sleep until she apologized for her own actions and ensured that Kyle would be ok with forgetting about it.

She got up and pulled a robe over her long night-shirt and made her way towards his room, her mind rehearsing what she would say. She was so engrossed in that line of thought that she never heard the muffled groans coming from Kyle's room until she had already opened the door.

There was her son at his desk making a frenzied attempt to cover his hard cock with a sweatshirt while also trying to turn off the computer monitor in front of him. In that one or two seconds, Kimberly's eyes were able to capture everything like a photograph that she was then able to analyze fully in that adrenalin-filled moment.

It was the first time she had seen Kyle's cock since he had matured, and now it was naked and stiff. He was clearly his father's son as it was nearly as big as Robert's. The long slender shaft rose out of his pubic hair and was at least eight inches long. The cockhead was bloated deep purple and the pee slit had a glistening drop of pre-cum on it. The computer screen had shown a slender blond woman with long flowing blond hair bent over a table in a kitchen. The woman was being rammed from behind by a lean, young blond guy. Kyle's shout brought her back into awareness.

"Mom! What are you doing?" he shouted. Kyle was embarrassed for being caught jerking off but also angry for having his privacy violated. His mom was silent as she tried to frame a response, but his computer wasn't. The video was still running even though her had turned off the monitor.

"Oh God, baby!" came a shrill female voice from the speaker. "Fuck mommy's ass!" Kyle grabbed the speaker and shut it off. His anger was forgotten as his mom now knew that his taste in porn included watching a mom get ass-fucked by her son.

There was a deadly silence in the room as Kyle sat there and waited for his mother's temper to explode. But for Kimberly, her eyes were locked onto her son's crotch as the events of the last few days played back in her head. Her strength, her resolve and her pride crumbled at the thought of her own son's cock.

As he looked up at her, she undid the robe and let it drop to the floor. The nightshirt beneath was like a long and thin t-shirt, nearly translucent and clearly showing her erect nipples on her unrestrained breasts. Kyle inhaled at the view but his mother was not finished. She reached down and pulled the nightshirt over her head. Shaking her hair out, she threw it to the side. Kyle watched dumbfounded as her small breasts jiggled while she shook her long hair back into place.

"You like?" She asked smiling.

"Oh, mom," Kyle groaned. "You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you," she said, smiling down at him. Without any further words she got on her knees and turned his computer chair so his crotch was in front of her. With her hands she pulled the sweatshirt away to expose his cock. She lifted her head and took his cock in her hand, getting a feel for its size and weight. Up close she could see that it may be a bit longer that her husband Robert's, but nowhere near the same thickness. Looking up at her son, Kimberly stuck out her tongue and ran it down the length of her son's cock. It twitched in automatic response and she smiled.

She started licking the length of his dick, running her tongue up and down his hard shaft. When another drop of pre-cum oozed out from the end of his cockhead, Kimberly touched it with the tip of her tongue, savoring its flavor. Another drop appeared and she wrapped her lips around the head of her son's cock. She wiped her tongue over his head while her mouth applied a soft suction.

Kyle groaned and his mother decided it was time to take as much as she could into her mouth. She started to slowly slide her head up and down, gradually taking more and more of it in her mouth. Not really believing what his slutty mother was doing to him, he placed his hand on the back of his mother's head to guide her.

Kimberly really enjoyed a good subject for her blow jobs, and her son's groans were exciting her as well. To celebrate her own arousal, she moved one of her hands to her cunt and to slowly rub her fingers across, then between her labia. The mother felt her son tensing and knew that he was going to cum very soon. She sucked harder while taking less cock in her mouth as Kyle's legs straightened and his toes pointed up. She felt his cock harden even more and cum started shooting from his cockhead into her mouth. The first blast was large and she quickly swallowed and the second blast shot out as well. She was surprised when he continued to shoot the next few seconds so that her son filled her mouth with so much cum it overflowed and leaked out the corner of her mouth. She swallowed the mouthful but savored the texture and salty taste of the remainder in her mouth.

"Mmm, that was tasty," she said. Smiling up at her son, Kimberly took hold of his cock and rubbed her head against it, moaning with lust. Kyle looked at his sexy mother. She was on her knees in front of him and the cum that had leaked out of her mouth was dripping down the side of her face. His mother was rubbing her face against the soft skin of his cockhead, sighing contentedly with her eyes closed.

Finally she stood up in front of him. With his mother's triangle of blond pubic hair at the level of his eyes, Kyle sat there looking at it. Kimberly brushed through her soft thatch, her fingers glistening with the moisture from fingering her own cunt.

"Have you ever even seen a woman's pussy?" She asked in a soft voice. "Up close?" Kyle could only shake his head. With his senses already in overload, and his mouth dry, he had no idea what to say or even if his mouth would work. Kimberly moved over to the foot of his bed and laid down with her legs towards him. As she lay back, she lifted her legs and, spreading them widely apart, caressed her wet pussy teasingly.

She motioned for him to come closer and he slowly got up from his chair and moved to the bed. As Kyle sat down on the edge of his bed facing her, his eyes were fixed on the glistening flesh below her pubic hair. His mother spread her labia apart with her fingers exposing the little pink nub of flesh near the top of her moist pussy.

"This is my clit," she said teasingly, rubbing her finger over it as she did. "When I touch my nipples the right way, I feel a throb right here," she said putting a finger either side of her clit and squeezing. "And when I press my clit like this...I can feel it all the way up in my tits!" Then she looked into his eyes and spoke very softly.

"The absolute best is when someone licks it. Will you eat me?" Kyle smiled and moved to a comfortable position between her legs. His mother's pussy was just in front of his face as paused to take in her smell, the fragrant scent of her sex which would be intoxicating for any man. It gave him a rush of passion and desire for the woman in front of him, forgetting that it was his mother. He had licked at girls' pussies before, but never a woman, especially one as sexy as his mother.

Kimberly reached out and put a hand on top of her son's head, pulling his face toward her hot pussy. Kyle flicked his tongue across her little clit and her body jerked at the touch. When he licked it with the length of his tongue, she gasped loudly, sucking in a deep breath as she experienced this agonizing pleasure. Experimenting with what else would please her, her son pressed his lips over his mother's clit and sucked on it gently. With his face pressed gloriously against her pussy, his nose engulfed in the fantastically stimulating aroma of the juice that flowed from within. The pleasurable moans and excited gasps from her own mouth told him what to do and how to stimulate his mother.

He left her clit to explore further down, dipping his tongue into the crevasse of her womanhood, the place from which he had emerged just 18 years before. Her hands pressed against his head now, pulling his face hard against her hungry crotch and actually limiting his ability to breath. He was forced to pause every few moments to breath through his mouth, but that did not seem to affect Kimberly in the least.

"Oh Crap," she exclaimed. "That's so good...I'm almost there!" She paused release his head and grabbed her knees. She pulled her legs up and opened herself completely to him in total submission.

"Don't...stop. Eat...me. Eat...mommy's...cunt!" At first Kyle did as he was told and dug his tongue deeply into her hole, fucking her with his face. He pressed his tongue repeatedly into her, and she rode it like a cock. Then he backed out and moved his mouth back to her clit, replacing his tongue with two fingers, sliding them easily into her very wet cunt.

To Beverly, his tongue now felt rough as it raked over her pleasure button, moving her closer and closer to the climatic explosion that was coming. Feeling her own son pushing his fingers in and out of her as he licked her clitoris, she knew that she was moments away from something wonderful. The tension in her body nearly prevented her from breathing.

Kyle too was aware of the impending storm as the circle of muscles inside his mother's hole squeezed down on his fingers. The sponginess of her insides seemed to get denser in spite of the fluids she produced, and he could actually feel resistance increasing as he pressed his fingers in. His mother writhed and tossed on the bed as he finger-fucked her and licked her clit with more energy.

"YES...MY GOD...I'm...Commmiiinnnggg!" She howled and Kyle felt his mother's cunt muscles clench and flutter around his two fingers. She grabbed the bed covers as she thrashed about, ramming her pubis into his face as she arched her back and moved her hips. He was completely unable to keep his mouth over her clit but he continued to finger-fuck her pussy as she gasped and yelled incoherently. It seemed impossible that her body would survive as her muscles wracked with waves of contractions.

She shuddered and trembled for what seemed like ages until, finally she begin to relax and lay her back slowly on the bed. Kyle stopped thrusting with his hand and slowly pulled his fingers out of her.

"God Mom," he said in wonder. "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." Kyle's long cock swung up and down as he crawled up the bed between her long legs.

"Well," she smiled as she watched him move up between her outstretched legs. "Thank you so much. I'm glad you think your mom is so sexy."

When he crawled into position over her, Beverly reached down with her arm and gently took his stiff penis in her hand. She was amazed at how hard his prick was, like it was the rock prick of one of those ancient Greek statues. With his mother's hand guiding him, Kyle lowered his hips down as she moved it to her still hungry gash. He felt the instant his swollen cockhead slip between the labia of her fiery pussy and bent down to kiss his mother, crushing her lips as his tongue searched her hers. The consummation of pussy and prick paused while their tongues fought that both would win.