Kimberly's Nightmare

Story Info
She is taken and twisted into a slut.
6.6k words
4.07
132.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimmy81
kimmy81
41 Followers

Everyone has fantasies in there life. Good ones, bad ones and just the ones that scare the crap out of you, yet you wonder what they would be like.

My life had been a relatively normal one for a 26 year old woman. I had got my masters, just got a good new job, got engaged to a wonderful man, and everything was looking up! I had Just moved to a new town for the new job and it was a nice place. Just about an hour and a half drive from the city, with tons on evergreens around. You felt like you were in a place of mystery and wonder. My boyfriend, well fiancee, John was a mechanic about 4 hours drive away. We did live close before, but I couldn't pass up the job and he said he would move out here just as soon as he got things squired away and found a new job so we lived for the weekends. I would drive up one, then he would come down the next. This was one of the weekends he was coming to see me and I needed a good servicing, not that I was a sex addict. I had a few guys in college, but I was by no means a slut. Well, there was one time I had sex with 2 different guys in one night, but that was a one time thing when I was 19 and drunk off my ass. John treated me like a princess and we made love like in those romance novels.

I had a long week at work and got off just a tad bit early and wanted to go for a walk on the river. I was going to go home, but didnt feel like wasting the time. It was a beautiful Friday summer afternoon with a little wind blowing. I really should have gone home to change because what I had on from work was not conducive to being in a wind with a chill. I had on a cute button down green blouse that was fitted to my figure and C'cups well and a gray skirt that was a little lose and came down right above my knees, I was somewhat of a conservative dresser. I realized it was more chilling then I was expecting and that my skirt was blowing up a little so I decided to head for the car, witch was one of the only ones left other then an older red Ford truck. Just as I got to my car and turned off the alarm, I felt a knife at my side and a hand over my mouth! I never expected to have anything like this ever happen to me in a place like this.

"If you say a word, I will have to hurt you, do you want that?" I heard a man with a deep and sinister voice say.

I shook my head and agreed. He then told me to get in my car and then he got into the back seat, now holding the knife to my neck. I was scared out of my mind and didnt know what to do, or what he was going to do with me!

"You can have anything you want, just dont hurt me. Here is my puuuurce and mmmm-y....."

"Start the car and drive" He said.

I was getting even my scared now! He didnt want anything I had, which meant I was what he wanted. I started to cry as I was driving. He told me to "shut up, or I'll have to hurt you" and I did my best, with the knife still on me, but now down at my stomach. He held the knife there with his right hand and his left was rubbing my inner thy. I tried my best to keep calm but I knew what he wanted, I was praying the whole time that John would come early. He would know something was up if I wasn't home, or picking up my cell phone. We drove to a turn out and had me park. He then took out a black bag a put it over my head and zip tied it. He then got out of the car, pulled me out and then took me to the trunk. He picked me up and tossed me in like a rag doll hitting the back seat hard and then he used zip ties on my hands and ankles. I'm not that big of a girl, I'm 5"6' and 125 lbs. It kinda made me a little dazed for a few minutes. I tried to remember all the turns he made, but there were so many I couldn't keep up! We drove for what seemed an eternity and then stopped. He got out and came back around to get me out of the trunk. He got me to my feet and then cut the tie on my ankles and the one for the bag on my head. As soon as he pulled off the bag, I saw a decent sized house, way out in the middle of no where. I knew screaming would do no go that was for sure!

"Walk.." Was all he said.

This guy scared me to death! he was somewhat hansom, but with what he was doing, or was going to do to me made me think of him as the devil. We got to the door and it was already open. I knew any that left their door open, was not to worried about people being around. We stopped in the entry way and then I felt his hands on my waste and then move up to my breast's. I was trembling and wanting to run. He squeezed my tits hard and it made me start to cry and he didnt like that! He swung me around and slapped me so hard, I fell to the ground.

"You best stop your crying bitch, I cant enjoy fucking your brains out as much if I have to beat the shit out of you!"

"Please dont do this, just let me go..... I wont tell anyone!" I said whimpering.

"Sorry, your gonna be my slut and your gonna like it!" He told me.

The next thing I knew, he unzipped his pants and looked at me, telling me to pull it out and give it a good sucking. I didnt want to but when he pulled his hand up again to hit me, I started to pull his cock out. I was sick to my stomach doing it, but when it came out, I was almost in shock. John had one that was about 7in, but this guy's was fatter and at least 10in long, way bigger then Johns. As I looked at it and stroked it, he told me to start sucking. Fearing I would be hit again, I did what I was told. He then grabbed my long wavy brown hair and pulled himself all the way in, making me gag. John was the biggest cock I have ever had and I had a hard time sucking him off! I could tell he was getting pleasure in doing this to me. I was still trying not to gag trying to get him off so it would be over, yet fearing what was next. I bobbed my head for at least 10 minutes and he was hard as a rock! I could taste the precome coming and could tell he was close to getting off. Just as he was about to blow his load, I tried to pull him out, but he was not going to have that and held his cock in my mouth and said to swallow it all. As soon as he said that, I felt the largest load of cum hit the back of my throat! My mouth filled fast with a mass of hot salty cum and I swallowed every bit of it, knowing that if I didnt, he might hit me again. I kept sucking it till it was all clean and he started to go limp.

"Good work my little slut..." was all he said.

"Will you let me go now? Please.... I wont tell a soul!" I begged!

"Sorry hun, we haven't even got started yet..."He said grabbing my arm.

With cum dripping from the edges of my mouth, he turned me around and bent me over the couch and pulled my skirt up. He then ripped off my panties and started to rub my slit with skill. I was getting hot really fast and didnt know why, but I was! He was so good at it I was about to cum but he then took his hand away and I felt a some what hard cock touch my inner thy. I knew I was gonna get fucked and could not do a thing about it. He pushed his cock in still some what limp. It was still big not even being hard. As much as I wanted to reject it, his trusts were making me hot and horny. I didnt mean to, but I spread my legs a little more so he could get more in. His cock was now hard again and he was fucking me hard and fast! I came to my first orgasm and it hit hard! I'm not a screamer, but I almost started to! At this point he could tell I was getting pleasure now, even though I didnt want it. I did the best I could not to fuck him back, but he was so good at hitting all my spots, my response was undeniable in getting pleasure from this fuck season. I cumed at least 3 times and my pussy was more wet then I think I had ever had it before! He fucked me for about 20 minutes, bent over the couch doggy style and he was now ready to cum. He filled me with a ton of cum! It felt like a lot going into me! When he was done, I looked down at the floor and saw a pile of mixed fluids from the both of us. It made my stomach turn and I wanted to vomit! He pulled out and more dropped to the floor.

"Lick it all up bitch!" He yelled!

I didnt want to, but his hand came up again and I just did it. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself. Was a little like the guys, but still make me sick. When I was done he just walked away and didnt say a thing. I didnt move for what seemed like forever, I broke down crying and wanted to know why this was happening to me?! This wasn't just like getting raped in a back ally for a minute, it was prolonged and I didnt understand why he was doing this or what was going to happen to me. I was hoping that I would at least make it out alive. I heard foot steps and I tried my best to wip my tears and compose myself so he didnt hit me again. He walked up to me and had the biggest smile of satisfaction. I just glared at him out of anger, that was not a good idea! When I did that, he pulled out a gun from his side and held it to my head.

"If you do what your told, when you are told, I just might let you live... I dont want to see you cry and I want you to enjoy every bit of the fucking you will be doing and getting... Understand?" He said.

"Yes.." I said softly.

"UNDERSTAND!!!???" He yelled back!

"Yes, I'll do what you tell me to!" I responded.

I was now terrified about just living! This guy was nuts and I could see it in his eyes. He then told me to go the the bath room and brush my teeth, he didnt want to "kiss a cum filled mouth... and make yourself look better". I did as I was told and found a new tooth brush waiting for me and I also brushed my hair. I didnt have any makeup to fix my tear lines, but I managed to make my face look ok. I was trembling the whole time, prolonging freshening up so I would maybe get out of it. He yelled to me saying I had 5 minutes left. I took everyone of them! I then walked out to him in the living room, where he was sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Come sit next to me..." He said.

I did and tried to make it look like I wanted to, but the guy had just raped me and I knew more was coming so it was a little hard to be happy about it. I sat at his right side and as soon as I sat down, he ran his left hand up my leg. I then felt his right hand at my back and he was hitting all the turn on points. This guy was good! As much as I was creeped out, I was getting turned on, yet trying to resist. My nipples were betraying me as well and they were getting extremely hard and he could tell.

"Well, look at that! I think your getting a little excited arnt you?" He said sarcastically.

I didnt say a word, I just let him do his thing. He then moved his hand from my leg to my breast and squeezed it hard. It made me wince and my nipple hurt! The silk green blouse I had on was not helping this because it just made the feeling of his hands on me that much hotter. I closed my eyes trying to block him out, but then he started to unbutton my shirt. He pulled it open and then popped the front clasp on my bra and my tits came right out!

"Oh these are nice hun... About a 34 C are we?"

I didnt want to say anything, but he was right! I just nodded my head yes as he gropped them hard.

"Alright hun, I think I have something calling your name." he said in my ear.

I looked over and saw his cock in his pants was hard again! How the hell can a guy get hard that fast? I took my hand and started to unzip his jeans and pull out his cock. It was a little different for some reason now. He had already fucked my brains out, had me suck his cock off and now my body was for some reason getting hot for another fuck. I didnt want anything to do with it, but my body was taking over! This guy had got me so hot finding all my turn on points. I then crawled on top of him and he started to kiss me. I didnt kiss back as first but then got into it and kissed him back. The next thing I knew I was sitting on this hard on with all willingness. It slid right in to my already lubed pussy and I started to ride his cock like I wanted it! He didnt do a thing really, just letting me do all the work! As I was kissing him, I pushed him deeper into my cunt and he was hitting the spots I wanted, making me cum over and over again! This was one of the best fucks I have ever had! He could tell I was now enjoying it too much and he had me stop and he pulled his cock out. My first thought was 'what did I do wrong?' He then pointed his cock to my ass hole! This made me scared!

"No please! not there, I have never done that before!" I pleaded!

"Well, good! I'll be the one to pop you ass cherry then!"

I then felt his dick spread my ass and slowly push in! At first I was mortified, but it then my ass started to accommodate it and the feeling was nothing I had felt before! Here I was, getting raped repeatedly by a stranger and almost enjoying it! I was so mad at myself! I started to get used to the cock in my ass and started to ride it! It felt tight, but so damn good for some reason! I could feel him close to cumming and then it hit and he filled my ass with his seed! It made me go over the edge and I collapsed in his arms. He started to kiss me again and I kissed him back, not wanting to because he just sodomized me, but I did anyway. There I was in my skirt and unbuttoned blouse, a cock in my ass, making out with a guy that has raped me repeatedly. I thought it had to be a dream! He pulled his cock out and told me to clean it off. I didnt want to knowing it was just in my ass, but I did it. At least it didnt have any shit on it, but it still smelled like it! I didnt enjoy any of that at all! Since I had my head on his cock, I didnt notice the other guy come in.

"Hey man, good of you to show up! Come and join in!"

"Thanks Ben, she's a cutie for sure!"

"Oh no... please, dont make me do this!" I begged!

"Sorry, any slut to come in this house is community property!, ant that right Ben?"

"Got that right James!... Just know your gonna get your brains fucked out, for a long time!" Ben said.

I had Bens cock in my face and it was getting hard again. I knew what was coming. Ben had me get back up on him, but turned me around with my back to him. He slipped his cock back in my ass and then James pulled my skirt back up and stuck his cock in my pussy. I had never had 2 cocks at one time before and made me a little scared. They got a rhythm going and I was getting the fucking of my life! I was cumming left and right and enjoying it! They fucked my brains out for a long time and I couldn't pretend to not enjoy it anymore and took it all.

"Damn Ben, she looks like she really likes this shit!"

"I know huh!? She was not to happy to start, but I bet if we took our cocks out of her, she would be pissed!" Ben said laughing.

What they said was true, some what. I was enjoying it now, but I would still rather be gone and out of here! just as soon as that though came to mind, I saw another cock right in front of my face. I instinctively took it and started to suck it! I didnt know whos it was but I was in such heat, I would take any cock I could get! I now had 3 guys, filling 3 holes, and I was physically enjoying every minute of it, but my heart and mind wanted to die.

"Damn, shes a good cock sucking slut ant she!"

"Got that right! Hey, James get up her on the couch. Lets get Jim in here!"

I thought to myself, I had a guy in my mouth right now, who was he talking about? I looked over and ther was a total of 5 guys now, all with cocks out ready to fuck me! The other new guy, Jim, got behind James and I felt another cock at my pussy! I thought there was no way they were going to put another cock in me! I was wrong! I felt some lube get squirted and I then felt another cock slide in! Mind you before today, the most guys I had slept with was 5, now I'm getting fucked by the same amount in one day! This was fucked up for sure! I had 4 cocks in me and I was now not enjoying it any more. They could tell, but they didnt care. They just kept on fucking me like all I was was meat.

This went on for at least an hour or so. I would have at least two cocks in me at one time, if not more. At this point all my clothing was off and I had nothing on anymore. I just took it, knowing that fighting it would be worthless. I sucked and fucked them like I wanted it. At one point I saw someone walking around just watching but I was too busy trying to make these ass holes happy. Every time one cumed, I had to swallow if they didnt cum in me. I was starting to get really worn out and didnt know how much fucking I could take. Each of the five guys had to have fucked me half a dozen times. The most I had ever had sex was about five or six times with John in a day!

By the time they had finished with me, it had been almost two hours of having these five violating me. They all walked away and left me on the couch, by myself. I didnt have any energy left to get up to ever try to run, but I wouldnt have even known where to run. The next morning I woke up in a bed, still covered in cum and sweat. I got up and looked out the window, noticing that I was upstairs. I was in a nice looking room, looked like another woman's room. I then heard some foot steeps and I backed to the corner and tried to cover myself, for whet reason I dont know. They fucked my brains out all afternoon and night, like the morning should be any different! The door opened and there was Ben.

"Get over here!" He yelled.

I didnt at first, but her gave me a glair and I walked over to him. He looked at me and told me to turn around and bend over. Next thing I knew, I had his cock in my pussy fucking me fast and hard. He came fast and pulled out. I didnt even get off this time. It didnt help I was still dripping cum from the night before.

"Go clean up and wash yourself. I want you clean and fresh today.. Theirs some new clothing for you over there."

"Ok..." I said trembling.

I walked over to the things he had for me, it was a new pretty white with flowers sundress and panties and bra. I didnt get it, why they hell was he doing this? I looked out the window and saw my Subaru still sitting there. I thought to myself 'If I can get to the key, I can drive out of here' but then I saw the other guys around, I knew it would be suicide. I did as I was told and took a hot shower. There was a lot of woman things in the bathroom already, like they knew I would be here. I washed myself well, but it was also really hard to clean everything. I still had cum dribbling out of my ass. Knowing my ass would be fucked again almost for sure, I almost left as much in for extra lub. I got myself all dolled up with make up and did my hair so I looked like a sweet young lady, hoping that might make it harder for them to rape me again.

As I walked down stairs, I heard the TV going. It sounded like a porn was on and thats what it was. It took me a minute, but I then realized it was me getting fucked in the video! They took video of this! I was about to burst into tears watching myself get fucked, looking like I was enjoying it. As I was watching it, I heard some foot steeps behind me and then some hands at my waste. I knew it had to be Ben, so I just bent over the couch and pulled up my dress. I heard a zipper and then felt a hand at my slit. This hand didnt feel like Ben though, it was more rough. He took my panties and moved them to the side and thats when I knew it was not Ben. This guys dick was thick! I might be wrong, but it felt like a damn baseball sized cock! It barely fit in my tight pussy and he was slow about it. It made me moan like I never had before, but not just out of pain, but extacy! He started to hump me and I started to make it all fit. I was trying to reject the pleasure, but this cock felt fucking good! This guy was making my cum faster then ever and and I was making sure his cock was all the way in. I wanted more of it as we fucked and could not get enough of it! I could then tell he was about to cum and he then pulled out.

kimmy81
kimmy81
41 Followers
12